Start by marking “Nova (The Renegades, #2)” as Want to Read:
Nova (The Renegades, #2)

Nova

(The Renegades #2)

The only heart he wants is the one he already broke...

He's Landon Rhodes.
The Renegade they call Nova.
Sinfully gorgeous, broody, tatted-up, professional snowboarder.
Four-time X Games medalist—
Full-time heartbreaker.

They say a girl broke him once—
That's why he's so reckless, so driven, so careless with his conquests.
But I'm that girl.
They can call me his curse all they want.
Published February 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Nova, please sign up.
Holly Bryant-Simpson Nova is releasing February 20, 2017!…moreNova is releasing February 20, 2017! (less)

Start your review of Nova (The Renegades, #2)
Karen Mc

People who are meant to be together find their way back. They may take a few detours, but they’re never lost.

I LOVE SECOND-CHANCE ROMANCES SOOO MUCH! These love stories are my absolute favorites!!! Soul mates who have always loved each other are granted a do-over…another chance. There is no greater love like second-chance love, this special love that finds its way back to two broken souls, this special love that summons the soul…MY SOUL. Second-chance romances speak to my soul like no other love
Sabrina
Currently on sale!

3.5 Stars
Nova takes place after Rachel boards the cruise ship that the Renegades are currently controlling for their film. After finding out that her ex, and the man who destroyed her heart, is on board with his friends she wants to jump ship and swim a way from her problems. But seeing as that isn't an option she chooses to suck it up and just do her best to avoid Landon. Too bad he has way different idea's when he learns that Rachel is on the ship and
JewelsyGoolsy
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
4.5 -I did it all for the grovel- Stars

My name is Jewelsy and I'm a grovel & chase addict. It's no secret. Some people get off on alpha gazillionaires, some people get off on kinky BDSM or threesomes, and Jewelsy gets herself off on masochistic grovellers who don't know when to give up.
description

This story started off sooooo good and stayed that way, up until the last 15% where it wasn't all bad, but kinda just plateaued for me (hence my 0.5 star drop). I still got to get my grovel & chase fix
Jeannine Allison
MAJOR GROVEL ALERT

Anyone who follows my reviews with any kind of regularity knows I'm super picky about second chance romances. One of my biggest pet peeves is lack of communication/the characters quickly falling into bed together. Also, if necessary, I like my grovels to be damn good, with the aggrieved party being appropriately angry and not forgiving too quickly. And the grovel in this one? One word...

description

Nova absolutely delivered. To the point where even I wanted to beg her to give him a
Nicola
Feb 24, 2017 rated it liked it

After a promising start to the Renegades series with Wilder, I couldn't wait to dive in and see what Landon 'Nova' Rhodes' story would bring.

"I was going to win her back. Not just her friendship. Her heart. Her love."

Whiplash anyone?

When it comes to women who have had their hearts broken, you can understand the pain and anger that goes hand-in-hand with being crapped on from a great height. You can understand the lack of forgiveness and the wish never to speak to that person ever
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 "I Belong To You" Stars!

photo A5534610-4691-47A4-955F-0C9C7D393667_zpsl0nrxbma.jpg

Landon Rhodes aka Nova is a gorgeous 22 yr. old guy who's a professional snowboarder that's all about speed, adrenaline & the rush. He's an extreme sports junkie & a four times X Games medalist. He's part of a team called the Renegades that are like family to him. They are currently filming a documentary while on a Study at Sea program on the cruise ship the Athena. They perform stunts for their You Tube subscribers & are all over social media.

Landon
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Link to full review below! This book is everything I love about books! My heart.....GAH! Seriously, read it now! See full review on The Book Disciple
Wil Loves Books!
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-kindle, arc
I love this author. I love her writing, her well developed characters, her attention to detail and her thorough research. I also love how she never stops surprising me with the twists and turns of her stories. I also have to say, again, that she writes the swooniest heroes. You know that although flawed, when it comes to romance and being in love, her heroes are hands down the best of the best. And Landon (Nova) is no exception, this man is capital letters SWOONY!

Nova is book 2 in The Renegades
Carmen Rae
I feel like I have been waiting forever for Nova. Ever since the climactic reveal of who Rachel was I knew I had to know their story and damn it was a ride. But of course Rebecca Yarros always knows exactly which strings to pull to wrap me up in a ball of nerves and anticipation.

There was so much to this story that I don’t know what to say without spoiling anything for you. It felt like every time I got to an aha moment there was a whole other layer that still needed to be peeled back for me to
Wendy
4.5.png (1545×288):

I absolutely loved this "second chance" romance. The only problem I had, was that I jumped straight into it, skipping book 1. I think that if you want to enjoy this story to the fullest, you should read book 1 first. Because I didn't, the beginning was pretty confusing to me, which was totally my fault and not the author. Thankfully things started falling into place more and more, the further I got.

my-bad.gif (414×264)

Landon "Nova" is professional daredevil, specialized in snowboarding. He is also a 4 times X-Games
Bev
Ugh this one annoyed me so much. I read for the romance so Rachel still pushing Landon away at 60 odd percent drove me bat shit crazy. Then when all in the garden is rosy(ish) the author throws yet another spanner in the works and yep, you guessed it, she's pushing him away AGAIN. I love a grovel, I'm all for an epic grovel but do you know, this one was just too much. Poor Landon worked and worked and worked again to get back in with her and it got to the point I wanted him to walk away.

I don't
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

3.5 STARS

I LOVE second chance romances but I’m not exactly a fan of them when the hero becomes a manwhore during the time he and the heroine are broken up. We previously met Landon, aka “Nova,” as Wilder’s best friend and a major player. We knew he was hurting from a past relationship and drowned himself in women to ease the pain, but when the truth comes out, it turns out that Landon was the one to break his heart and and the heart of the girl he loved. I
TheresaDK
4 – “I’m hers” – stars!

This was the second book in the Renegades series, and boy, was I pleased!!!

This was pretty much one long grovel fest… it was beautiful and for a serious grudge-holding b!tch face like myself, Landon gave fantastic grovel. We learn in book one that he left Rachel high and dry and pretty much shattered her heart into smithereens. Two and half years later, they end up on the same cruise ship and Landon, who has been living the life of a CasaNova (screwing every woman on
Katie
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Casanova stars

description

You're like a supernova-An explosion so bright no one can see past you, I'd told him once after he'd won a competition. But like my love, that name had been twisted into something entirely different. Now he was Casanova...and no longer mine."

I love me a good 'love lost and then found again' book and this book was no exception!

Some of my favorite scenes of the book were in the beginning when Landon sees Rachel for the first time in 2 1/2 years and the pretty much all other
Irene
5 stars

Nova was a wonderful, entertaining and page turning read. And I loved it!

In Nova, Landon gets his second chance with the one girl who's ever touched his heart, no slash that, the only girl who's ever owned his heart. The girl who takes his breath away, the only girl who can see past the all flirting to see the real Landon, and not Nova (Casanova) and the one girl who just gets him.
Now, if only he can make Rachel forgive him for the way things ended, for breaking her heart and trust in
Rose
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

Let me start by saying I already was critical about starting this book because the MCs are cheaters. Essentially the h dated the H of the first book and cheated on him with this book's h. Now I found it difficult in the beginning to be so casual about it. Thing is, in the first book I FELT so much between Pax and Leah that I forgave Pax for the ending, and loved that book. But I still couldn't find myself routing for the couple who hurt Pax so much... she never has sex with Pax, but
Michelle
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
Landon “Nova” Rhodes is a gorgeous womanizer who is into everything extreme. But he’s about to come face to face with the one girl, the only girl who meant anything to him. The one he can’t forget.

Rachel didn’t realize that while doing the college program aboard the cruise ship that she’d be facing her past. From all angles. But after realizing the manipulation that put her on the ship, she’s left having to face the man who destroyed her heart. The one guy she’s loved and the guy who walked
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***Releasing Feb. 20, 2017 - FULL REVIEW***

5 SUPERNOVA CROWNS

Rebecca Yarros has ripped my heart to shreds with Nova. The pain, the tragedy, and the heartbreak felt by Rachel and Landon absolutely gutted me, and I loved every single torturous minute of their second chance romance.

These Renegades are something special. They have this allure that I cannot resist. Maybe it is their zealous nature to take risks with their stunts, their alpha ways with their significant others, or their hearts that
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
I tried...I really did but I was unaware of the history between this H and h and the H from the previous book - I didn't read the previous book.

Ultimately this was cheaters getting a second chance with OW popping up on a regular basis. It just wasn't for me.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kitty's review:

I have no idea where to start with Nova. I had so many mixed emotions and feelings throughout this story that it may be hard to put into words. I will honestly say that I loved Nova. I feel like Rebecca Yarros kicked it up a notch with the 2nd Renegade book. The characters seemed to have more depth to them and the story, itself, a little meatier.

So, I didn’t think Rebecca Yarros had it in her to write a real Bitch. But, she does and she proved it with Rachel. Now, please don’t
NiCoLeTa E.
DNF at 61%

Honestly, this is the first time that i don't finish a book, but it was a little bit boring for me...
Maybe the fault is that i was comparing it with the first book of The Renegades and i was crazy about it!!!!
I can be sure, but maybe i will return back to it, some day!!!!
Tpagirl
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: genre-new-adult
Nova is the second book in The Renegades series by Rebecca Yarros. After two books, I am now a fan of Yarros' writing style and plot development. She kept me intrigued and interested from beginning to end.

I was anxiously awaiting this release. We were introduced to Landon and Rachel's back story in Wilder, book one. It was a complex story with the promise for a second chance forever love but it would be hard fought. And it was...

Landon Rhodes was one of the original Renegades - a team of Extreme
Dísir
It’s hard to rate a book when the male protagonist has everything stacked against him and everything else skewed in the favour of the heroine whom he’d treated so badly a long time ago. (Casa)Nova, aka Landon, is hard not to despise for his actions which I found abhorrent in every way: ditching the girl he loved, then self-medicating the hurt away by becoming a manwhore and then only rushing to make reparations when they meet again— while keeping hair-raising secrets along the way.

There’s a ton
Garden Of REden
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
REVIEWED BY CASSIE

First, we were given Paxton Wilder and Leah… who taught us to “let go of fear and touch love” and now we Have Landon “Nova” Rhodes and Rachel who show us that being each other’s infinity is more important than any medal or trophy.

“For every inch I gave him, every part me that relaxed into him, there was a part of me banging even harder against the bars to flee.”
Dena
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought Wilder was amazing but he's got NOTHING on Nova! Landon Rhodes is a ladies man, nobody thought he had a heart or that he was still hung up on "THE ONE"! What we learn about Landon is that he is truly an exceptional man with a heart of gold. He loves with his whole heart and who knew he would find his heart again once Rachel steps abroad the yacht. My heart ached for both Rachel and Landon. These two have been to hell and back. They've both become a shell of a person because of their ...more
Marcella
Second chances don't always come around, but Landon gets his the minute the love of his life shows up on board. It's been two years since he walked away from her, choosing the Renegades over a life with her. A choice he's regretted everyday since, and is now known as Casanova for his reputation with women. (It's actually disgusting).

Rachel has avoided Landon for almost a week now, he has no idea she's on board the ship, but she's stuck there for 6 months, she'll have to face him eventually.
Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
Wish we could have had some scenes from when Wilder and Rachel were dating so we could have gotten the full gravitas of the situation, but Rebecca Yarros just skips over that fairly quickly in favor of dealing with the ghosting issue. That said, I love how she writes, I love all these characters, I'm addicted.
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, kindle
6 STARS! I can’t get enough of the Renegades!
This series is quickly becoming one of my favorite romance series of all time. The way that Rebecca Yarros writes. She writes in such vivid detail, it’s like I’m right there with the characters. I’m on the ship with them and what’s even better is that I’m doing the stunts right along with them as well. It’s incredible. You can tell how her research has been so in depth; everything is just right.

The Renegades, follows a group of daredevils while
Cassie
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Rachel Dawson is Yarros’ strongest female character to date and will be hard to top. She has a sassy mouth and shows no mercy if you
Anna Doe
Great read!

Landon is absolutely perfect, a read bad-boy gone good kind of guy. He's sweet, caring, persistent. I love him.
I liked Rachel, her friendship with Leah and this new, special bond she shares with Penna. I really hope to see more of these two in Rebel, but she was also going on my nerves most of the time. Okay, I get it. The guy hurt you and you don't want to let it happen again, but if you decide to give him a chance, give him a freaking chance.

Can't wait to read Rebel <3

• Grenzeloos  (California Campus, #1)
  • Gestrand
  • Genadeloos (California Campus, #2)
  • Boy in Luv (In Luv Duet, #2)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • Girl in Luv (In Luv Duet, #1)
  • Ik mis je
  • Verknocht (Verkikkerd #3)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • De executie
  • Sing to Me
  • Take Me Home Tonight (Rock Star Romance, #3)
  • The Chase (Briar U, #1)
  • Onbegrensde liefde (Onbreekbaar #2)
  • Op gevoel (Onbreekbaar #3)
  • De zwendelprins
  • All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)
  • Whisper to Me (Between Breaths, #3)
Rebecca Yarros is a hopeless romantic and a lover of all things coffee, chocolate, and Paleo. She is the author of the Flight & Glory series, including Full Measures, the award-winning Eyes Turned Skyward, Beyond What is Given, and Hallowed Ground. Her new Renegade Series features Wilder and the upcoming Nova, and is sure to keep your heart pounding. She loves military heroes, and has been ...more

The Renegades (3 books)
  • Wilder (The Renegades, #1)
  • Rebel (The Renegades, #3)