Start by marking “Introduction to Podcast Technology: Discover the Essential Tools and Techniques You Need to Record, Produce, and Launch Your Podcast” as Want to Read:

What Podcasting 'Gurus' Don't Tell You But you absolutely must know before starting a podcast...

One podcasting authority suggests "Technology isn't important." Another sums up the entire podcast creation process in a four-minute video. A third insists you can podcast without money, gear or experience. None of them take the time to explain what the buttons, dials and lig

Published August 29th 2016 by Power Media Group

To ask other readers questions about Introduction to Podcast Technology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Introduction to Podcast Technology

Start your review of Introduction to Podcast Technology: Discover the Essential Tools and Techniques You Need to Record, Produce, and Launch Your Podcast
Kirk G. Meyer
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: youtube-podcasts
Extremely helpful

I have a blog and was thinking of starting a podcast and this book laid everything out in a clear and concise manner. I will be looking into the video course and re-reading the book as I start my own podcast channel. A must read for anyone thinking of starting a podcast in the future. Highly recommend this book.
Jonathan
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent technical guide to setting up your podcast. It is full of great information without being so technical you can't understand or apply its principles. Each chapter ends with exercises to implement what you learn in the chapter. Plus there were interviews included with the book at the end of others who have done it well. ...more
Kevin Maevers
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good technical advice for beginning podcasters

This is not a book for the untrained podcaster. But if you have the skills, this book will help you quickly overcome basic technical issues to make your podcast sound as professional as possible. Solid information with specific product recommendations.
Juan Manuel Vera
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great for begginers

I'm beginning in podcast industry, all,the advises and tips given for David in this book, were very useful for avoid mistakes and save my money.

I'm so grateful.
James E Moses
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great information

This book helped me get started into my podcasting and help with my purchase of equipment. I did not know where to start, but now I do. The book is worth buying.
Susan Elliott
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Information

Really enjoyed this book. Thanks for the information! It gave me some great ideas for making my future author interviews even better.
MIGLIONICO
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
A book that, as it says, focuses on the technical aspect of podcasting
This book is definitely worth it's money
DR. JORGE
Abigail
Feb 16, 2020
Nate
Aug 24, 2017 added it
This was an excellent book. The book was well organized, informative and helpful for anyone who is considering or starting a podcast. Lots of helpful freebies are included. Well worth the money.
Manuel L. Brown
Oct 21, 2018
matt ayme
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good Overview

A short, to the point, and helpful summary of the steps needed to start a podcast. A good read for newbies like me.
Scott Youger

• The Lost Tools of Learning
  • The Kubernetes Book: Version 2.2 - January 2018
  • Searching for Sunday: Loving, Leaving, and Finding the Church
  • Against the Web: A Cosmopolitan Answer to the New Right
  • Murder by Matchlight (Robert MacDonald, #26)
  • Dust in the Vault: A Philip Tolefree Mystery (Black Heath Classic Crime)
  • Democracy at Work: A Cure for Capitalism
  • Building Microservices: Designing Fine-Grained Systems
  • Trail Mix
  • Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works
  • The Black Death: A History From Beginning to End
  • Podcast 101: Simple Steps to Create Your Own Podcast, Build Relationships and Grow Your Business
  • Never Binge Again: Reprogram Yourself to Think Like a Permanently Thin Person
  • Presocratic Philosophy: A Very Short Introduction
  • The Three Coffins (Dr. Gideon Fell, #6)

News & Interviews