Start by marking “Branded (Bulletproof, #2)” as Want to Read:
Branded (Bulletproof, #2)

Branded (Bulletproof #2)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  158 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
It was a chance meeting in paradise that caused them to cross paths. Destiny brought them together.

These two alpha males met with the force of a head-on collision. Sirens went off and lit up their hearts faster than a flash fire. But now that they’re living in the real world, everything isn’t as easy as anticipated. Other than their strong-willed and dominant personalitie
Published September 29th 2016 by Beau to Beau Books

To ask other readers questions about Branded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Branded

Carra
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After meeting Brandon and Cam in The Undercover Rock Star and totally falling in love with them, I was so excited that they were getting this full-length story. I'm happy to report that Branded is a fantastic follow-up that gives us our wonderful pair of alphas in their constant tug of war for dominance while trying to navigate the crazy ups and downs of real life in a rock star's world.

One of the best parts of Cam and Brandon's relationship is their ongoing battle for control-which makes for s
Pam Nelson
5 Branded Stars

I have never made it a secret that I love Jenna Galicki’s writing. Ohhh this book! I loved it. I feel like the Grinch and my heart grew adding Cam and Brandon to it right alongside Angel, Tommy and Jessi.

I am left smiling and wishing I had more of these two handsome fella’s. More, more, more please.

It was interesting seeing how their relationship goes through so many ups and downs. It was a learning curve they each had to learn to fit into each other’s lives. I think I said somet
Rachel
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book free for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this book it was really good watching Cameron and Brandon make a go of their relationship.
I enjoyed that not everything was perfect and that doubts and insecurities took hold sometimes. The dynamic between the two Mcs was really good and I found myself really rooting for them.
I did get frustrated though when it took them so long to come up with solutions to problems arising from their careers. But I suppose to get a good book which
Kaila
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
omg this one was so much hotter then the first and the first was hott as hell.. this was amazing.. and sweet and i loved the issues they had and the way they worked through them. i loved everything about this story and i am so glad i got to review it
michelle Shelly
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Everything I was hoping for! I was so excited to get more Cam and Brandon. These two are so incredible together, totally different with some things but just a like in others.
Since Cam surprised Brandon in the last book these two have been inseparable. Getting to know each other and learning to deal with the problems that keep coming up in their relationship. These two are sexy, sweet and down right loveable. Not only will you fall in love with them but also the guys in the band and the lady in
Barbara Ingram
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*****5 Brand Me Stars*****

Jenna Galicki is my new favorite author for MM steamy music romances! Branded is the sequel to The Undercover Rock Star, where we met Cameron and Brandon. Ms. Galicki has a unique writing style that combines a stimulating plot, sizzling sexy times, hot alpha males, a little angst, both main characters fighting for control in the bedroom, lots of rock and roll and wraps it all up in a happily ever after.

1-click The Bulletproof duo, The Undercover Rock Star and Branded,
Kim Ginsberg
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Brandon Bullet and Cameron Douglas are back for a full length novel!!! If you like M/M and rockers, then this book is for you!!! Follow Brandon as he and his band Bulletproof play back home in LA and what happens after. Can a lonely rocker who met someone on vacation finally find someone back home in LA? Cam goes back to New York after vacation and changes his whole life. Will he ever forget the hot rocker who rocked his world on vacation? Find out this and more in this hot as hell read!!!
Angie Anderson
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good. I didn't want to put it down. I loved Cam and Brandon right away. Jenna pulls you right in and you have all of these emotions. You want to laugh and then tears will be rolling down your face. It made my heart full reading this book. So good.
Lisa
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
'Branded' is a full length book that takes place immediately after the events of 'The Undercover Rock Star'. I loved every minute of reading this as I found myself completely immersed in Cameron and Brandon's story.

Cameron, the accountant, and Brandon, the rock star, are as polar opposite you can get. Brandon's lifestyle lends itself to wild parties, doing things on a whim and spending money without much thought. Whilst Cameron's life is more structured, the intensity of his work lends itself to
Caroline
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great read by Jenna Galicki. 'Branded' is book 2 in the Bulletproof Series, you need to read book 1 to follow the story. As with book 1 this was well written, the characters are adorable and the chemistry is HOT.

Cameron and Brandon are determine to make a go of their relationship. Brandon is the forever rockstar, sleeping till midday, partying and living life. Cameron is a homebody, he gets up early, eats well and isn't use to the party lifestyle. Added to the challenges of their develop
Konny
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Branded by Jenna Galicki is after The Undercover Rockstar the second boon in the Bulletproof Series.
Branded picks up where The Undercover Rockstar ends.
Cam and Brandons story continues. They are together and very happy. Tough they are very different from each other. Cam is the neat type who needs order and quiet, is Brandon the showboat who cant be without attention and noise.
But somehow they work.
They have a great love, a once in a lifetime love. Because both work hard on their relationship an
Dee Winston
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love

I loved this book. Watching two alpha men tying to figure out their relationship and where each stood in it was very entertaining. I loved both Cam and Brandon. They both are stubborn but they both are committed to this relationship. I can't wait to see what happens with the rest of the band
Karen
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was much longer and more in depth then the 1st book. I was happy to find out what happened after book 1 ended. This book was way better then the first and I really enjoyed that book also. I am looking forward to the next book.
Cee Brown
ღ)
.•.•*) .•*)
(.• (.•` ღ Brand me with 4.5 bulletproof stars.

Never keep us apart...

They met in Rio, and reunited six months later in L.A. Neither thought they would see each other again after their one night stand, but Cam was determined to see if the feelings were still there. Life was different now that Brandon was not touring. He was happy now that he had Cameron at his side. How were two strong, dominant men ever going to navigate a relationship when one craved the limelight and the other lov
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
In Branded, we get a more in depth story of Cam and Brandon from the novella that we read about them meeting in Rio. They had one weekend and chemistry that was never felt before in prior relationships, but reality gave them only that one weekend. Cam was a businessman and Brandon was a huge musician who was constantly on tour, with Bulletproof. They each went their separate ways, but still mourned the loss of what could have been between them.
Cam you alpha business man could not be more differe
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
*** Copy provided to Bayou Book Junkie in exchange for a fair and honest review. ***

Branded is book 2 in the Bulletproof series, it needs to be read in order as it's the continuation of Cameron and Brandon's story and it starts directly after book 1 ends.

While Cameron and Brandon grow to be more in love with each passing day, real life has a way of interfering with it, not to mention there are outside sources that might present an obstacle into their blooming relationship. Do they have what it
Deanna Against Censorship
The short story was such a good tease that I was afraid the follow-up story would be a letdown. It was not. In fact, it was a compelling story that kept me reading. Galicki gave readers Brandon and Cam, two men who communicated! They talked about important things and about their feelings.

"Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you." There was no hesitation on Brandon's part. The words flew from his mouth of their own accord, echoing the sentiment in his heart. He put his hand on the back of Ca
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Branded by Jenna Galicki
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
AHHH Cam and Brandon. Their novella made the pages of my book melt with their chemistry and story book romance. I was so excited to get a full story for the 2 guys!! I mean more MM yumminess please!!
So this book is all about the guys trying to make
Chantel
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Heart Swooning Story!

Once again Jenna has written an amazing book that grabs your heart and has you falling in love with her characters. The continuing story between Cameron Douglas and the sexy rock star Brandon Bullet is brilliant. The chemistry between Cameron and Brandon is off the chart hot and intense.

The life of a rock star is more than a normal person can imagine. So, when Cameron decides that he is ready to leap off the cliff to become part of this insane world that rock stars live
Kendra T
Fortunately this book started off right where The Undercover Rock Star left off. We get to see Brandon and Cam figure out how to navigate a real relationship with each other, especially with the Rock Star lifestyle that Cam is not used to. Brandon is 100% completely devoted to Cam, which I absolutely LOVED. There was no temptation, consideration of cheating, or doubt. It was quite refreshing. Sure they had some challenges, but what couple doesn't? This book was very, very long. I am happy about ...more
Monique Tinline
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

Wow this book had me so enthralled in the story of Cameron and Brandon.

After reading the novella I was looking forward to seeing where these two sent us.

I loved that there were insecurities that not everything was smooth sailing and unrealistic.  Being with a rocker isn't going to be all fairy tails and I enjoyed the style.of writing that Jemma gave us to show the deep and loving sides without taking away the hard core rocker. I enjoyed the happy medium between the two and how it all p
Paula S
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot Men Hot Sex and a Rock Band what more do I need to say.

Cameron and Brandon return to there story in Branded the next book in the Bulletproof Series. The first book is a short story but this one is a full length story Hooray.
Cameron and Brandon continuing story is a enjoyable read. I loved the chemistry between them they were sweet, fun and very hot together and how there relationship developed as they worked there issues out to get there happy-ending.
I also enjoyed how the other band memb
Ebbie ~Author Groupies

Branded is the second book in the Bulletproof series. Brandon, the rock god, met Cam, the accountant, in paradise. They were attracted to one another and a wild hot weekend in paradise ensued. Brandon never thought he'd see Cam after that trip. But what will happen when Cam shows up in LA?

I loved this book! I loved seeing Cam and Brandon deal with trying to balance their careers and a relationship. Brandon is the sexy, wild rocker and Cam is the straight laced, anal retentive account.
Gail Stroker
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I received an ARC of Branded and I really enjoyed this M/M book. I always love Jenna's hot characters and these two were no exception. I as looking forward to more of these two after reading their hot hookup in the Anthology. Brandon and Cameron are so different but also so alike. Watching these two Alphas work through their differences was interesting. A rocker and an Accountant... Can it work? With a bit of lifestyle changes on Brandon's part and Cam learning to live life differently and comp
Anne-Marie Mogensen
Oct 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Jenna Galicki was a new author for me and it was the blurb that pulled me in. I'd read the novella on how these two met and it had me looking forward to Branded. Sadly it didn't fully deliver for me - I liked the book well enough and I did finish reading it in a day.

However, I found it superficial with most of the book being the two of them having sex. I would have liked to see some more depth in the plot that had a lot of potential that never really developed.

The writing itself was good and sol
Kaila
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
so very very very amazing
This was so freakin amazing... The two guys are both alphas.. and dominant.. and constantly butting heads to see who i s in charge.. and yet both of them can be so vulnerable and not in charge.. i loved their issues and problems.. they were so real. i loved everything about this story and i cannot wait to see whats next. they are amazing and hott and this author is wonderful. i am so glad i got to review it
Zee♥
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such a fun read! I liked Brandon and Cameron in The Undercover Rock Star which was really short, so I was happy they got a nice long story. I loved how Cameron finally embraced his wild side and that Brandon remained faithful despite the craziness and temptations all around him on tour. The guys had really great chemistry as well and I liked that they were both alpha males that compromised for each other. Looking forward to book 3.
Cody Smith-Candelaria
I loved this story. This is the follow up to The Undercover Rock Star. This is the book that fuly emerges the reader into the lives of Cameron and Brandon. WE get to see their relationship develop, grow, struggle, compromise and so much more. I adore all of the characters. Jenna is great at giving her characters depth. She also excels at writing about concerts and musicians and crowds, each of those scenes is like being front row. Excellent!
Linda Martin
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Ten Star Book

I wish I could give this. book ten stars because it deserves it. I went through so many emotions while reading this story of a rock star and accountant. Author Jenna Galicki's descriptions of a rock star life was so real I could feel like I was at the concerts. Love this series and Brandon and Cam.

Lindsay Crook
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Galicki Goodness..

Branded was well worth waiting for Jenna writes an excellent rock star romance. Brandon and Cam are back together after loosing touch and the two alpha males must learn to overcome ex-boyfriends,drug offers, sex party's,groupie's and time apart for touring..Cam,Brandon and the adorable Brandy get 5starsfrom me..
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Jenna Galicki, Author of Adult Contemporary Romance

Jenna Galicki writes in multiple genres including m/m/f, m/f, and m/m. She is predominantly known for her Radical Rock Stars Series. The Prince of Punk Rock (Radical Rock Stars Book 1) was a finalist in the 2015 Bisexual Book Awards.

Jenna is a strong advocate for LGBT rights and marriage equality. A native New Yorker, she now resides in Southern C
More about Jenna Galicki

Bulletproof (4 books)
  • The Undercover Rock Star (Bulletproof, #1)
  • Bassist With Benefits (Bulletproof, #3)
  • Bulletproof (Bulletproof #4)