Start by marking “Guns n' Boys: Bloodbath (Guns n' Boys, #6)” as Want to Read:
Guns n' Boys: Bloodbath (Guns n' Boys, #6)

(Guns n' Boys #6)

“I don’t even know who I am anymore.”
“All you need to know is that you’re mine.”

Seth would follow Domenico to the depths of hell. He promised to always be at Domenico’s side. But hell becomes all too real when they infiltrate the world of Toro - a notoriously security-obsessed arms dealer, who has eyes and ears everywhere.

Seth becomes unable to steal even a moment of inti
Published March 4th 2017 by Acerbi&Villani ltd.

Judith
5 Stars.

Domencio could ask for anything,and Seth would give it to him.

More pics of Dom.(view spoiler)

I read the first book in this series about 18 months ago and I was immediately hooked.These books are dark,gritty and violent but ultimately it's a story of two men that are just meant to be together.....

I can't put into words how much I love Dom and Seth.These Authors have created two men with such passion.love and commitment to each other.

This book is extremely
K.A. Merikan
Dec 07, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

I guess it's time to make it official ;) March 4th 2017

Ele
5++ stars!

“You’re still here,” whispered Domenico when the soft kiss broke. Seth pressed his palm against Dom’s chest. “No. I’m here.” [...] And I will keep you by my side even if I have to bleed out for you.”

Wow! That really was a bloodbath. Please keep in mind that if you 're easily offended, and if morally ambiguous characters and their actions make you uncomfortable, this book is NOT for you. As for me...I LOVED EVERY WORD!

Dom and Seth's (and their growing family's) journey continues in
Dia
5 BIG stars

Steve Boyd photo steve-boyd-15_zps7a516f01.jpg:

When I received an ARC for Guns n' Boys: Bloodbath I was reading the fourth book in this series, Guns n' Boys: Swamp Blood. To say I was over the moon is an understatement. I was deliriously happy and couldn't wait to get to this one. Still I savored each book and I can honestly say the story gets better and better with each book.

My favorite book so far would be the fifth one, Guns n' Boys: Chokehold. I could feel my heart break while reading it. It made me cringe. It made me want
~Mindy Lynn~
Gawd, how I love these guys.

I am so completely obsessed with this couple. They are one of a few couples that I absolutely can't wait to read about. I try to savor each page and take my time, but I just can't. I fly through the pages and have the hardest time putting the book down to deal with RL. Then I get that awful book depression when it's over. It's a real thing. I know you know what I'm talking about.

The extremes these men go to for each other is just crazy. But then again it just shows
Jewel
BR with my BFFs Ele and Renee!!

4.5 Stars

Warning: there may be some spoilers for previous Guns n' Boys books in my review below. Proceed with caution.

Guns n' Boys fans, rejoice! Guns n' Boys: Bloodbath is almost here and fans of the series are going to love it!

First, a couple things of note -- Guns n' Boys: Bloodbath is not a standalone novel. You need to read this series in order from book 1, onward. The only book you can skip, if you wish to do so, is Blood & Marriage. Also, do heed th
CC
4.5 Stars!

In Bloodbath, book six of the Guns n’ Boys series, Domenico Acerbi and Seth Villani begin their journey into the Columbian jungle intent on infiltrating the world of an arms dealer. Making such a connection is another step closer to their end game yet danger surrounds them at all times. Operating under aliases, Dom, Seth and Mark are challenged in new ways forcing Seth into a violent path and leaving Dom to wonder if Seth will be forever changed.

“This was his life, and it was time to
Lorraine Lesar
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Without doubt the best one of the Series, no one else writes Dark Romance of this quality like Kat and Agnes Merikan.
It’s the most amazing of on-going Series, it has the most amazing character’s, the most amazinness of a storyline AND the ultimate amazinglysexysexness. Yep, lots of amazingness going on here.

“I don't even know who I am anymore”
“All you need to know is that you’re mine”

And those two simple sentences from the blurb, sums up this totally addictive storyline so very well.

But it's n
Amanda
Is good to be back with Dom and Seth, my danger-philic, gun-totting, fearless m/m couple. They have yet another crazy wild ride in the midst of Colombia infiltrating a crime lord name, Toro with the help of their growing family, Mark, Miguel and Dana.

The book is titled Bloodbath, but every book in the series is full of gore anyway, so from action POV it isn't more gruesome or violent compare to the previous books. I can really see Seth growing more and more bold and willing to get the job done
Karen
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 blood red stars rounded up to 5 because still no 1/2 stars here on GR.

Would you do anything for love...

If you're looking for something cute, fluffy, sweet, mushy and adorable...carry on because this is probably not for you. However, if you're interested in edgy, dark, intense and gut clenching...well, pull up a chair. I think you've just come home.

'Bloodbath' is to say the least an accurate title for what happens in this story. Dom and Seth are embroiled in a world that is harsh, cruel and
Renée
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
What do you say that's new about an established couple like Dom and Seth?

This series is certainly not for everyone. Morally ambiguous to the nth degree doesn't begin to cover it. There's blood, there's gore, there's violence, there's casual rape talk. And with any other book/series, I'd be going nope, nope, nope.

But this is Dom and Seth. They're different. They're special. They're in my heart. The love, passion, and affection these two have for each other is palpable. I just eat them up. They a
River
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, arcs
The boys are back and this time more badass than ever.
In this new instalment in the Guns n' Boys series, Domenico, Seth, Mark and their new ally Miguel are traveling to Colombia. Their plan is to infiltrate Toro's organization with inside help from Dana.
They have been training for months and every one needs to be aware of the risks they are taking and face them head on, there's no room for weakness or mistakes because it could cost them their lives.

“I promised you the good times, and the bad
Donna
Another great book in this series! I love Dom and Seth so much. Seth went through a lot and it was good to see he found his way to survive all the killing and darkness in their world. It was good to see Dom grow, too. Even Mark did some growing up. I love the character of Nero Moreno and I hope he and Miguel get their own love story, too.
Laxmama
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to get my hands on this book, from the day I started this series I have fallen in love with these hot insane men. I can say there is not another couple I have read like them. They have the most unique, special yet perfect for each other love - it's far from perfect. It just works for them, I know sometimes it's so over the top, yet I cannot get enough and anxiously anticipate the next book in the series. Not getting into the story as to spoil it, they keep getting stronger toget ...more
Chris
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtq
Seriously what an episode!! I was so stressed with all of the undercover business that I couldn't think straight- so worried about Seth, Dom & Mark.... sweet Jesus this was nail biting. I can't believe there is another book - I hope the wait isn't long, I really need to know what the fuck is next ! Surely some peace & romance would be great, but I guess that's NOT going to happen, only violence & bloodshed mixed with off the charts heat is good enough for these two guys
Elizabeth
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are so many great reviews for this book so lets not just rehash what everyone else has already said. I'll sum it up, this book is spectacular. I can't wait for the next one, I'm going to drive myself crazy. Dom and Seth are everything. Their love is everything you have ever wanted in a romance, minus all the blood of course but besides that it's literally the best love ever.
The bonus scene made me so mad, I mean who the hell is that guy and who does he think he is perving? It just left me
Anja
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to start. It feels like I've been waiting for this book for ages, even though it was only a little over a month. By now it's no secret that Guns n' Boys is one of my favorite book series ever! With "Bloodbath" K.A. Merikan have added another great, action-packed installment to the series.

Bloodbath picks up where Chokehold left of. Dom, Seth, Mark and Miguel are preparing for their big plan to take over Toro's household. At first everything seems to be going according to p
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
HOLY CRAP 2 MORE DAYS!
Denise H.
*** Bloodbath is a rousing but dark, Mafia/Cartel style thriller with lots of blood and guts.
Dom, with his amber eyes...
Seth
Dom, Seth and Mark insert themselves into the cartel household and it's difficult right away. We see a kidnapped girl, homophobia and murders. Mark is kept off of the radar while Seth and Dom are in the mix, and Miguel is with them. Dom and Seth find the wine cellar, which has the
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
Ok, this was amazing and I can't wait for the next one. That ending! But I just gotta say, what the fuck, Mark! What a little idiot.

No, I'm sorry baby, I love you!
Cadiva
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
So good, violent and passionate and dark

I keep running out of things to say about this series of books from K A Merikan but they are simply outstanding.

Seth and Dom are Butch & Sundance, Bonnie & Clyde, Harley Quinn & The Joker, all rolled into two deliciously dark and brutal Italian Mafioso packages.

There's no glamour here, it's harsh and vicious and cruel and unrepentant and it's insanely erotic with heat levels approaching molten lava.

The boys world just keeps on getting more comp
Jade
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 - 4.5 stars
This one was really good. It's been awhile since I read a Guns n' Boys book so I was a little rusty on the whole who was who (but that's on me for at least not doing a quick reread of the last book). There were a few things that I wasn't the biggest fan of but overall I enjoyed it and really cannot wait to get my hands on the next one. The little after the credits scene was so intriguing and has me hopelessly waiting for the next one!

"You are not bringing gonorrhea into this relati
♣️ Lynda ♣️
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Columbia!

The foursome has arrived (in dramatic fashion) to meet Toro (and Dana) and find a way into his home and business. They need to get to Raul Moreno and more importantly figure out who Mr. Tropico is!

Mark has really grown into a man here. I think Miguel has been another good influence for toughening him up. Miguel still intrigues me and I would like read some of his POV.

Nero Moreno. Shark like teeth and green hair. The son of the "Cannibal" and an interesting addition to the st
Em
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Seth, love Don and love love love these guys together. I think this is my first real success of the year, I've dnf'd A LOT of books recently which is something I never really do, so I'm over the moon that this one broke the spell. I've thoroughly enjoyed all the books in the series and this one was just fantastic, a great story, very gory in places, but the deep connection between Seth and Dom never wavers, just gets stronger.
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
Sep 13, 2016 marked it as 0-mm-books-i-own-and-need-to-read
January 2017 Update: Okay, if my eyes do not deceive me and the expected release is true *dances in chair*, this book is set for release on March of this year. WOO and HOO :-)!! Me wants!
Also, that means in two months, I get to read book #5 in peace, knowing another book is waiting in the wings *continues to grin*!!

I'm coming for you, Book :-D!!! Where are you? I need youuuuuu <333!!
bookfaerie
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to bookfaerie by: Dia
And the saga continues....

This book was relatively tame by comparison to the others in the series. Due to the environment we find our boys in, the intimacy is at a minimum and this book seems to serve more as a springboard for more surprising and intense adventures in the future. While it is still a great read, it wasn't as gripping as others in the series.

We are introduced to some new players in this edition of madness and mayhem. And what an excellent addition they are as we continue to build
**Kaycee**
**4.5 stars**

Well....nice to see Seth, Dom, and family back again.
What can I say? Sex, blood, humor, suspense, caiman... it has it all.

I love that we see the softer side of Seth again. I love that the authors have a woman kickin' ass and saving some asses! That's always great to see, especially in a mafia story. Nice to see the relationship between Seth and Dom staying strong. Some tender moments between them. (although I wanted to kick Dom's ass at one point in the book for how he treated Seth
Leigh

Bloodbath was an ok read for me. While there were things I loved like Dom and Seth unfortunately I was really bored for a lot of the story. I found most of it slow as it transitions to the next step in the plot for these boys. Mark had his struggles in this one with his sexuality and I'm glad he made the decisions he did. So now for that ending, WTF??? Who is Diego? He decided he wanted Seth? Dom is going to freak. As you can tell that ending was awesome and I can't wait to read book 7.
Nepolina
DAMN and I mean GODDAMN IT because I'm so overwhelmed right now.

This is not your average love story. It's dark, sick, twisted, with certain questionable decisions by both our MCs but damn it i love them to hell and back. And I say hell because that is where they'll be going.

But this series... WOW
See this is what happens when you read a book so gripping that it leaves you short of words.

In short, this series mostly revolves around the mafia (one of my favorite genres) and the things you do for
Anna Rita
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this book, we can see Dom & Seth's love being severely tested, not that the other times were always easy for them, but we can also see it being strong and powerful, almost visceral, like the need for a touch or a stolen glance, this need they have for each other to stay together because they cannot live divided.
This time too, they will be forced to face dangerous enemies to try and regain their lives, and the right to live in peace without having to hide like criminals on the run.
In an ac
« previous 1 3 next »

• Blood & Marriage (Guns n' Boys, #3.5)
  • Matelots (Raised By Wolves, #2)
  • Chance Assassin: A Story of Love, Luck, and Murder (Chance Assassin, #1)
  • Call the Coroner
  • How to Love a Monster
  • Dark Soul Vol. 2 (Dark Soul, #2)
  • Dark Rain (The Anrodnes Chronicles #1)
  • The Flesh Cartel #15: Twenty-Five
  • Hidden Past (The Dark Earth, #2)
  • If You're Going Through Hell Keep Going (Mann of My Dreams #1)
  • Soulless
  • Archangel's Assassin
  • The Pill Bugs of Time (Offbeat Crimes, #2)
  • The Ghost and the Darkness Volume 1 (Fallocaust, #2)
  • Chronic Carnalli Complex (Carnalli Brothers, #2)
  • Sacrificed: Heart Beyond the Spires (Baal's Heart, #2)
  • Bone Rider
  • Immortal
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d

Guns n' Boys (9 books)
  • Guns n' Boys: He Is Poison (Guns n' Boys, #1)
  • Guns n' Boys: He Is Mine (Guns n' Boys, #2)
  • Guns n' Boys: Homicidal Instinct (Guns n' Boys, #3)
  • Guns n' Boys: Swamp Blood (Guns n' Boys, #4)
  • Guns n' Boys: Chokehold (Guns n' Boys, #5)
  • Gilded Agony (Guns n' Boys, #7)
  • Guns n' Boys: A Breath of Innocence (Guns n' Boys, #8)
  • Guns n' Boys: Unshaken (Guns n' Boys, #9)
“If I can’t have you, everything might as well fall apart. There is no me without you anymore,” 1 likes
“He slapped Miguel on the back and slid to his knees, pulling both Seth and Mark into his arms, squeezing them tightly. “I’m so proud. You two might even surpass me one day, when I lose both my arms.”
Seth groaned and pulled away. “You’re such a shit.”
0 likes