Start by marking “Husband Heel (Husband Series #3)” as Want to Read:
Husband Heel (Husband Series #3)

Husband Heel

(Husband #3)

When the man of your dreams turns you into a hot mess, who do you call? If you’re Jill, Angela, Louella or Fritha, you phone a girlfriend, because in the #HusbandSeries, these girls are there for each other, despite the fact that they’re four very different women.

Rose Bay socialite Louella Knight is the emotionally repressed friend who’s done everything expected of her fo

To ask other readers questions about Husband Heel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Husband Heel

Start your review of Husband Heel (Husband Series #3)
Susan Swiderski
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sexy, romance, action
First off, thanks to the editor for sending me a copy of this book to read and review prior to its release. It's the third book in a series, written by a new-to-me author, but it worked perfectly well as a stand-alone.

This well-written book is a steamy romance, populated by realistic characters, who are thrown together because of threats posed to our heroine and her ex. The hunky bodyguard who's hired to protect her is having a really... (ahem) hard time... keeping his thoughts about her on a pr
Helen
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a steamy hot and sizzling story about a Rose Bay socialite her three best friends and the bodyguard that is keeping her safe after her ex-husband Marcus Knight (well nearly ex-husband )gets himself into trouble.

Louella Knight is wealthy and can come across as standoffish she grew up in the country with parents that were anything but loving she is emotionally scared from her childhood but she has made three friends that she loves and would do anything for Jill, Angela and Fritha who we ha
Mandy Saial
Husband Heel ( Husband Series book 3 ) - Louise Cusack (5 Stars )

Will Nick be able to keep Louella Safe without losing her in the process ??

My amazon review link below .......

Jane
Louella Knight is the third friend to find her own special hunky man in Nick Aston, her bodyguard. She is in danger due to her soon-to-be ex-husband and it is Nick's job to protect her. This is an unlikely couple that finds what they are looking for in a life partner. I loved the changes in Luella and how her friends continue to support her through her journey to happiness.

The plot of Husband Heel has a humorous side, a dark side and danger plus lots of emotional ups and downs. This is another g
Melissa Mendoza
Blurb:

Rose Bay socialite Louella Knight is the emotiona
Nikki  Malan
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this is my favourite of the three so far. Ms Cusack knack of writing just lures you in. Louella Knight perceives to shows a strong women on the outside, who is so hell bent on showing the world that she has no faults, yet on the inside her world is crumbling. Deception leaves you with a lot of questions. I loved Nicholas the bodyguard (where can I order one like that). He seemed to read Louella Knight perfectly and seems to know what to do and say just at the right time. (ok,almost most ...more
Cheryl Steckling
Husband Heel by Louise Cusack
Husband Series Book 3
Louise Cusack has been writing a series about Jill, Angela, Louella and Fritha. When you are in trouble, or happy about something, or want someone to trust you can call one of the other 3 and be able to trust them with what you share.
Louella Knight has been married and is the perfect wife and perfect hostess but she has a secret really not known who to trust. Her husband came out with a huge shock announcement and then divorce and throws her life
Janie
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Husband Heel (Husband Series Book 3" by Louise Cusask is part of her series books and best read as part of the series but can also be a read alone. Right now this one is my favorite of the three books since it gives us the perceived strong female, Louella Knight, who is a beautiful socialite. Her perfect, detailed world turns a little chaotic when her husband wants a divorce. Then in comes bodyguard, Nicholas Aston (Nick), because of a death threat. Nick seems to know what Louella needs and wan ...more
Nas Dean
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Husband Heel by Louise Cusack is Book 3 of the Husband Series.

Louella Knight was a huge surprise! She was so prim and proper that I never expected her to be so fun and playful. She came apart (literally!) in her bodyguard Nick Aston's arms.

Nick is a sensitive guy and he is totally swoon-worthy. The ultimate romantic hero!

Highly recommended for all readers of romance.
Amanda
Jun 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Husband Heel is the third book in author Louise Cusack’s Husband series. It tells the story of Louella Knight, an uptight woman who turns over a new leaf in life when she falls into the arms of Nick Aston, her bodyguard. The attraction is evitable. Sparks turns into flames of desire. But is their physical attraction to each other enough to form a lasting bond?

3.5 Stars
Hina Tabassum
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A 3.5 for me. It was an Okayish read. Enjoyed the time I had it opened.
Carolyn A Hayes
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

Wow! “... I enjoyed this book, it was funny, sad, emotional and hopeful. When all else fails who do you call - your faithful girlfriends who will always have your back.
Raj
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
-4 stars

Written in 1st Person, Heroine's POV.

I like the story flow and the characers.
I skipped some scenes about her ex hubby.
It's unique for me because I haven't read this kind of story before.
I just wish there's more to it, more drama, etc.
Lynn Brooks
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With her 3rd book in The Husband Series, Louise Cusack brings us my favorite yet with Louella's story! In the previous books, Louella has always been the uptight, haughty queen of the group who we think can do no wrong from her uppity attitude, but in her story, we learn some of what has made her the way she is in life, and we also see a softer, gentler side of her at times. It's a pleasure getting to know her and seeing who she becomes with Nick at her side!

Louella Knight is a Rose Bay socialit
Victoria Lees
Husband Heel by Louise Cusack is an explicit romance story. Cusack’s protagonist, Louella Knight, is a wealthy lady living in Australia who married within her class. The marriage lacked passion, and for a long time, Louella blamed herself. She didn’t know how to communicate with Marcus, her husband. Then he told her he was gay and left with a lover, and Louella’s problems escalated.

When Louella’s estranged husband runs up a huge debt with the wrong people, Louella needs a bodyguard. Enter the s
Dottie
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Book three in her fantastic "Husband series". Figuring book three what could this author possibly come up with after the first two. An incredible story and one that shows are truly magnificent talent. Louella Knight only allows people to see her as a strong determined women with no weaknesses, where in reality she is falling apart at the seams. The only ones who seem to truly understand her and what she is going through is her girlfriends, and least until her bodyguard Nicholas steps in. He is w
TashNz
Quite possibly my favorite so far of the Husband Heel series.

Louella is just a person with her name you imagine her to be... the perfect, well behaved everything. Perfect wife, perfect life, perfect smile... but like the saying goes, those who smile the hardest are usually the ones falling apart and hiding the truth from the world so everyone's outside looking in view of perfection isn't shattered.

I loved seeing another side to Louella and what really makes her tick. Her story was thoroughly enj
Adel
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Husband Heel by Louise Cusack is the third book in the “Husband” series and is Louella’s story. It is an amazing story about a woman learning to live life fully with a wonderful man’s help, and of course her three girlfriends are with her every step of the way.

There is much more to Louella than meets the eye and Nicholas is just the man to unlock her secrets. Louella employed Nick as her bodyguard after her ex-husband got into trouble but he becomes far more important to her than she ever expect
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review.

This is the third book in this series, I will say this is my favorite so far. I just loved the Louella came off as prim and proper, but was also fun and playful. When a death threat comes forth, she finds a bodyguard, Nick. Nick was sweet and sexy all at once. I loved these two together, they were just perfect. I would recommend this one and I look forward to the next one.

Review done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For mor
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

The conclusion to an awesome trilogy. I found myself wondering if my tablet was going to melt, or at least go on the fritz.
Alysia Tew
Roberta Attalla
Apr 29, 2017

• Knights Corruption: Complete Series Books 1-5
  • The Dominator
  • Crossroads: (Beautiful Biker MC Romance Series)
  • Hunger (Hordesmen, #1)
  • Refuge (Riot MC, #1)
  • Stolen Lives (Blood Brothers, #1)
  • Reining Devotion (Chaotic Rein, #2)
  • Devil's Spawn (Satan's Devils MC: Colorado Chapter #6)
  • Stone Princess (Tin Gypsy, #3)
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Limits
  • Truth or Dare (The Dominator, #2)
  • Crazy Beautiful (Redemption, #2)
  • The Negotiator (Professionals, #7)
  • Finding Peace (Rollin On #4)
  • Feral King (The Dominant Bastard Duology #1)
  • The Quiet Storm
  • Angus (Conner Brothers Construction #2)
Louise Cusack lives in Australia, in a tiny fishing village on the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef. She's a long-time vegetarian and caffeine addict with an obsession finding the tiniest shred of romance in any story and wallowing in it.

Her novels are about curious women who get themselves into unlikely situations - whether that's an everyday woman from our world falling through a portal in

Husband (4 books)
  • Husband Sit (Husband Series, #1)
  • Husband Stay (Husband Series #2)
  • Husband Rollover (Husband Series #4)