Start by marking “The BeAst Of Me (The Beast And Me, #5)” as Want to Read:
The BeAst Of Me (The Beast And Me, #5)

The BeAst Of Me

(The Beast and Me #5)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  30 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Read the diary that was found in The Beast Is Me !

Having learned the perks of writing a diary, Jay writes about how he has to keep up his promise to White, while preparing the escape from the compound.
Learn what lead to his decision the end of book three, and how he has to handle the consequences.

Having miraculously survived the explosion, his diary is returned to Jay,
Published December 3rd 2016 by DarkSigyn Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The BeAst Of Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The BeAst Of Me

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2LWAcRl
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
Or join our group: facebook.com/groups/TheDarkNewsletter/
paranormal

This book takes another deep-dive into Jay's mind, enlightening the reader about his motivation regarding his decision in book four. Just as in book two, there is not much progression in the plot, which is understandable as this diary is se
Between The Lines Book Blog
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Talk about an emotional roller coaster. You’re sure to feel everything from the joy and love to the heartbreak and rage this riveting series is known for.

“Before you saved me, my world was red. All I felt was all that Hell was made of: rage, fury, wrath, fear, horror, murder, death, killing. All I was, was black and red. You brought back color, softness, warmth.”

The Beast Of Me is the 5th installment in The Beast And Me series and follows more of Jay’s journey told through his second diary found
Indie Editor Nancy
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book 5 did a great job explaining Jay's feeling and what happened to him and the remaining beasts after the explosion and Meg's escape. Peter plays a more important role in this book.
Written again in diary form, we remember Meg and Jay's relationship, the miscarriages, the lies and the plans that are made and those that are broken.

"...her words instantly crawled under my skin and nestled around my heart."

"I had never imagined that Meghan becoming a beast would be something to look forward to, bu
Kaila
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DS Wrights has written another amazing story. This one will have your emotions all over the place.. The anger and sadness.. the love and sexyness.. all of it is everywhere. The writing makes me feel as if I am a part of the story personally. I felt like I was one of the characters.. their emotions were mine.. their love was mine.. everything they felt was my own. It was amazing and I love this author's style of writing. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next story.
Amanda Perrie
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This installment of The Beast Of Me takes us back & gives Jay's recount of the previous 2 books in the series. D.S. Wrights absolutely nailed it with this one.

Even though I already knew the events & happenings I was left wondering what was going on with Jay, his thoughts & feelings. TBOM cleared them all up but has left me needing more. I can't wait for the next installment in this series.

**Copy received for honest review**
Aundrea Mielke
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting story. Love being strong than anything is show in this book. The beast inside Jay causes him so many guilt raging moments, you can just feel his struggle. This is so much more than a romance story. The dual implications of war and the beast inside taking over make this a good physiological thriller.
Nadine Bookaholic

Dark Erotic Romance

goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47
tboms
blurb
Read the diary that was found in The Beast Is Me!
Learn what lead to his decision the end of book
three, and how he has to handle the consequences.
Having miraculously survived the explosion, his diary is returned to Jay, in order to increase his healing process. Being bo
Christine
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book tells us what happened to Jay during the escape from the compound and what happened to him while he was presumed dead in book 4. He has such a good heart all he wants to do is protect Meghan and their child. Unfortunately he does this by obeying Peter's order. Peter is bitter and angry at Jay because he's the reason Valerie is dead and I don't blame him but it's still horrible what he's doing to Jay. I really can't wait to see what happens as we near the conclusion of the series.
Cindi Russell
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was good to hear about things from Jay's side of the story. It about makes your heart break at times. And has given me a quandary now, regarding Meghan's love life.
Lockleyr
Nov 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Disappointed

I love this series and was expecting it to follow on. I feel it was long winded and could have been made in to a mini book 4.5 the only bit worth reading was towards the end. The end explained why he can't remember Meghan.
M
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
Or join our group: facebook.com/groups/TheDarkNewsletter/
Nancy
Mar 11, 2017 added it
I'm so glad this isn't the last book. It felt like the author was going to leave it where it was and that would have been really frustrating. Really enjoyed the format of all the books.
Amy
Dec 06, 2016
random
rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2018
D.S. “Dee” Wrights was born 29th March 1980 in Germany. Her name is a pen name, and she describes writing as her passion and calling. Dee speaks three languages fluently, English, German and Dutch, and some other rudimentary.
Although she started writing at an early age and two short stories were published during high school, one as a school project and one in a regional newsletter – Dee never dare

The Beast and Me (7 books)
  • The Beast and Me (The Beast And Me, #1)
  • The Beast In Me (The Beast And Me, #2)
  • The Beast In Us (The Beast And Me #3)
  • The Beast Is Me (The Beast And Me #4)
  • The Beasts Within (The Beast And Me, #6)
  • My Beasts And Me (The Beast And Me, #7)