Start by marking “Faerie Wrath (The Changeling Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Faerie Wrath (The Changeling Chronicles, #4)

Faerie Wrath

(The Changeling Chronicles #4)

When ghosts start appearing all over town, my witch friend Isabel and I are pulled in to help the necromancers exorcise the wayward spirits. With the dead refusing to stay dead, it's easier said than done.

And there's something worse hiding on the wrong side of the grave.

As an old adversary puts a dangerous plan in motion, I’m forced to learn more about the magic I stole fr
ebook
Published (first published September 9th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Faerie Wrath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faerie Wrath

Start your review of Faerie Wrath (The Changeling Chronicles, #4)
Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

Another great read in the Changeling Chronicles series. In this book Ivy has another problem to solve, the dead are rising and the necromancers aren't much help. She thinks she knows what's going on, but ofcourse no one is listening to her. Except for Vance who always has her back. I disliked Lady Granville with how she so easily dismissed Ivy her warnings and ideas just because she wasn't a mage. She really rubbed me wrong.

This book is again fi
Clarke
Jul 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I want to like/love this series but it's always SSDD and no development. Some how it's always up to Ivy to save the day and no one else has the skills to do it. She always comes out by the skin of her teeth as she bumbled her way through everything. I'm not sure why her lover stays but for some reason her spastic recklessness is found charming. I don't mind it for a few books but after that work your skills, expand and learn some control. We'll see what the next book brings us.
Tonja Drecker
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in the series, and despite all of the adventures the main character, Ivy Lane, has faced so far, this book once again builds an exciting battle with new unknowns and a couple of fresh characters thrown in.

With ghosts coming out of every corner, ones armed with magic to kill, Ivy has a lot on her plate. She might be a kick-ass fighter with some wicked magical skills, but these do little good against an enemy which doesn't really exist.

Ivy's come a long way since the begi
Dutu
Dec 13, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hm..I'm starting to get a little off with all the books havibg the same theme...saving the world and all that.

I will read the next one, so I know that I've finished the series, but I do hope that something changes.
Pamela
This is book four in this series. It is important to start with book one, or you'll be lost. Ivy Lane is a true fighter. She is enhanced by magical powers, that she has fought to the,death, to obtain. She helps the town, and the Mages, and even the Necromancers, who do not help much at all. She in in love with the head of the Mages. He is sexy, and strong, and has amazing powers himself. He also listens to her, and believes in her, and treats her with great respect. This book deals with ghosts, ...more
Cindy
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall Happy

Kept getting interrupted while reading this. However I liked the mysteries that Ivy and her friends solve. I like Ivy's relationship with Vance. What I didn't like was the constant bickering that goes on. So annoying. Hopefully that changes in the next book.
Fabienne Gilbert
Out of all the books from this series, this has been my favourite one so far! I found myself reading it so much faster than the other books in this series so far. I loved the big battle at the end and I have a feeling we have not seen the end of a certain Lord and I think he will make another appearance very soon and will try and swap Ivy to join him again. I love that we finally have more depth in the relationship between Ivy and Vance. I know things has slowly got more heated between the two o ...more
Alexandria Woods
Disappointed in This One

*****Spoilers*****

I'm not sure what happened between this book and the last but I continually wondered if I had somehow missed or skipped a book in the series. This one doesn't pick up where the last one left off and suddenly there's this feeling of the story having progressed in a way that hadn't been detailed or explained. That's what lead to the lower ranking on this one for me. For instance, I was surprised Vance told Ivy he loved her and there was no reaction from he
Barbara Sykeshaha
Great book, love, love Love this author, Emma L. Adam's, action, adventure, romance, Oh My!

Ivy Lane, neither mage, nor witch, or necromancer, but has the magic of a Faerie, the speed of a half faerie. Willing to defend those who can not defend themselves. Feisty lady, quick of tongue, great fighter, wonderful friend witch, and co-worker. No stranger to hard work, blood, trolls, hydra, crazy half faeries. I thoroughly enjoy reading this series, couldn't put each book down once opened.
Nicole Lopez
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner!

Ivy can never catch a break. Calder may be a ghost but he is still stirring up trouble; planning to being the wild hunt into the human realm and destroy everything. Ivy and Vance are a great team and worn together to stop any threats that come their way. However Ivy makes a mistake that could cost them everything. Humor, action, romance and magic; this book has it all!
Relina Skye
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Faerie Wrath is the fourth book in The Changeling Chronicles by Emma L. Adams. As Ivy Lane learns more about what she can do with her powers, her daily life becomes more and more dangerous. Ghosts of half-fairies are terrorizing people all over Birmingham, England. It's up to Ivy to find out what is wrong with the Vale along how to keep a ghost from returning to earth.
Overall, this was a great read. Each story in this series builds off of what was established in the previous books.
Aira
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
nothing wrong with the book. It was perfectly acceptable
I took a break from the series because I felt as if the stories were getting repetitive but wanted to give it another go
a slow read, a lot going on. Perhaps because it's been a minute since I've read the last book, but I could never get fully invested in the story
Diandra
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, fantasy, paranormal, fae
Not going to lie it took me a long time to continue the series with this book. However, I am not sure why it took so long since once I actually started it, it only took me a day and a half to actually finish it.

Mike Lewis
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Awesome series. Great cast of characters fantastic storylines and very entertaining. Magic and mayhem in an urban fantasy world of supernatural and mythical creatures in people. Follow the adventures and see where they lead. You will not be disappointed
Amanda
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting Read

So this book tied up several loose ends and opened up a new direction. Fun read and looking forward to what happens next.
Daniel W Gard
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story keeps going

On to book 5. The battle descriptions were quite good, a little too much at times. If you like magic stories then read this series.
Jane Love
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can Ivy and Vance stop Calder and will the Mages help
Amanda
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great book

You can't go wrong with this author! Love this author And this series do much! Read the first 4 in 4 days! On to the next one.
Tonya Johansson
So much fighting it was almost constant through out the whole book. Even though the plot was great. I wish there was more than just fighting.
Patti Ashley
Yeah

Skipping the rest. Somehow I purchased book 7 so I will read that one, but so done with this series.
Belinda Farrens
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very fun read

Very fun read. Enjoy her series they are well written. I look forward to the next book as soon as I'm done
Christi Morris
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series!

Love Ivy Lanes spunk and attitude! This is a Great series. Perfect mix of fae action and a little romance! the narrator is perfect!
tj
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun and light. These books have humor and seriousness. Great series
Boo
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Emma Adams has a flair for drama and mysteries. Love this book. A new badbutt villain has arrived can’t wait to see ivy bring him down. Wish there was more romance tho.
Kreela
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The fourth book was just as strong as the 1st

This book finally pulls together and ends the story arc in a big free-for-all, so I highly recommend you don't start with Faerie Wrath.
I have a love-hate relationship with Ivy, the main character. She is a tough ex-mercenary who has decided to protect the Mages and deal more fairly with the Necromancers. Her arch-nemesis, a half-faerie, has been plotting to return to life, and in this novel we see how he plans to do this. It is clever and complex (ev
Rachael Chua
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story but still too much left unexplained

This book continues on in the same vein as its predecessors. Lots of action, end of the world, and Ivy and Vance are trying to head it off. It's a good story, but I'm feeling like it's too much of the same, the world is ending and Ivy the underdog inexplicably manages to not only survive but conquer the bad. There's only so many times Ivy can not understand her power and what is happening before it gets too confusing and pulls me out of the story. I
Jessica
Another great read in the Changeling Chronicles series. In this book Ivy has another problem to solve, the dead are rising and the necromancers aren't much help. She thinks she knows what's going on, but of course no one is listening to her.

This book was my all time favorite within Ivy's world. This book had lots of action, romance and ever a problem to solve, this time it was the necromancers and they aren't much help. This was a great book to read and reread. The sex scene's that were in this
Jessica
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Every time I pick up one of the Changeling Chronicles books, I never think they can get any more awesome. But Emma Adams proves me wrong every single time and I'll happily take it. I LOVE Ivy, her strength and wit, and her journey in this book is non-stop action. All the stars to Faerie Wrath!
Suzie
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in this series!

Book 4 is fantastic. Ivy and her Mage Lord are at it again! I am going to be keeping my eyes open for book 5. Another scary fae villain is coming for battle right after the undead fae is overcome. Lots to look forward to!
Dawn
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

This is the 4th book and it just keeps getting better. Lots if action with a great story and characters you will love. Make sure you read the first 3 book first as this is a continuing story

• Death & Desire (The Jezebel Files, #2)
  • Silverfall (Raven Cursed #2)
  • Knights Magica (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #5)
  • Agent of the Fae (Dark Fae FBI, #4)
  • Darkness Unchained (Sky Brooks, #2)
  • Bone Magic (Winter Wayne #3)
  • The Cursed Witch (The Coven: Fae Magic Book 1)
  • Rogue Fae (Shadow Fae, #7)
  • Agent of Chaos (Dark Fae FBI, #2)
  • Agent of Darkness (Dark Fae FBI, #3)
  • Celtic Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Druid #3)
  • Blood Hunter (The Vampire's Mage, #3)
  • Live Fae or Die Trying (The Paranormal PI Files #1)
  • Divine Hunter (The Vampire's Mage, #4)
  • Witch Hunter (The Vampire's Mage, #2)
  • Nocturnal Magic (Shadows & Flame, #2)
  • Outbreak (Sentry of the South #3; Spellslingers Academy of Magic #6)
  • Magic Redeemed (Hall of Blood and Mercy, #2)
I'm Emma, a NYT & USA Today bestselling author, book-hoarder, gamer, and restless dreamer. I write dark fantasy novels, including the Changeling Chronicles, the Legacy of Flames series and the Thief's Talisman trilogy.

*Note: I am not a professional reviewer and I use Goodreads only to record my reading progress. Please don't send me unsolicited review requests.*

The Changeling Chronicles (7 books)
  • Faerie Blood (The Changeling Chronicles, #1)
  • Faerie Magic (The Changeling Chronicles, #2)
  • Faerie Realm (The Changeling Chronicles, #3)
  • Faerie Curse (The Changeling Chronicles, #5)
  • Faerie Hunt (The Changeling Chronicles, #6)
  • Faerie War (The Changeling Chronicles, #7)

News & Interviews