Start by marking “Kill Me (Kiss of Death, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kill Me (Kiss of Death, #1)

Kill Me

(Kiss of Death #1)

Una

To many, I am little more than a myth. The Kiss of Death, a hired killer, revered by some of the greatest criminal organisations in the world. Trained by the bratva themselves, without conscience, without mercy, the perfect soldier. I’ll kill anyone… for a price. Death doesn’t discriminate, she sells to the highest bidder, but even I have a weakness.

Nero

I want one thi
ebook, 1st Edition, 202 pages
Published October 24th 2016

Start your review of Kill Me (Kiss of Death, #1)
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing

description

“…sometimes, in order to fight the monsters under the bed, you need a monster of your own.”

Holy mother of Gawd, what enthralling this book turned out to be! L.P. Lovell blew me away with this dark, raw and gritty novel. I really enjoyed 'Absolution', her other dark novel I've read but this one…was pure and simple awesome. I absolutely loved it! Every aspect of this story was fantastically done, the story unbelievably gripping from beginning until the end and so utterly addictive. 'K
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4.5 Stars

Well wasn't this an awesomely bloody little nugget of fun? I'd stop to chat, but I'm off to bathe in the bloody gore that promises to be book two.
Candace
Well, this book certainly took me by surprise! When I picked up 'Kill Me' as a Kindle Unlimited, I expected a mafia romance...maybe with a revenge/captivity theme. What I got was so much better!

Una and Nero first meet when they work together to complete a job. Una is an assassin - the best of the best. She is feared and respected in the criminal underground. She is a living legend.

Unlike Una, Nero is a virtual unknown in the shady underworld they live in. He's been born and raised in the mafia,
Sabrina
IT'S LIVE!!!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*

4.5 'You're Mine' Stars

4.5 Stars that I rounded up to 5, that is how you know I thought a book was extra special. I keep my five star ratings limited so that only the extra special books get that honor. Well Kill Me definitely deserved the 5! Not only that, the prologue book even got 5 Stars too. And I don't think I've ever rated a novella higher than 4 before. This series and these characters are just that amazing.

Una is the Kiss of Death, the assassin no o
Snow

it's actually 5 "Kill me or kiss me" stars

"Bacio della morte"

It's all I know, it's all I am.

A trained killer. Moving from assignement to assignement for the highest bidder.
I was trained to be impassive, the elite, silent warrior. Death is a job, a necessity, we neither like nor dislike it, it just is. But for me, in a world where everything is a map of grey existence, this is my only spike of colour.

I continue to survive because I am strong and do what I was train
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I've said it before and I'll say it again... L.P. Lovell can WRITE!!

This book will take you on a thrill ride of an adventure. It is edge-of-your-seat fantastic! There's action, suspense, a pseudo-romance, mafias out the yingyang, and crazy intense chemistry between the main characters.

This author's books always pack a punch and this one was no exception. This story had no "good guy" to be seen. Everyone was a criminal/murderer and it was freaking awesome!! Una was a Russian badass. Her coldn
Katie
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5+++++ bacio della morte stars

description
"This isn't a kiss, it's a statement. I don't know how he can make me want to fuck him and slit his throat all in the same breath."

Words cannot describe how much I loved this book. Una is hands down one of the most KICK ASS heroines I have ever had the pleasure of reading about. And Nero...dark, brooding, violent, sexy...I loved him. And the sex scenes...omg...the sex scenes were SCORCHING and VIOLENT and AMAZING!

The next book cannot come soon enough.
Michelle
5 Death Is Mine Stars!!
Loved this one! It sucked me in from the very beginning and I didn't want it to end!

Una is known as the kiss of death because if you're close enough for her to kiss you then she's going to kill you. She is a bad ass woman and I loved her! She's called in to do a job and meets the dangerous Nero. She can't read Nero. She's intrigued.

Yeah, I can see why she’s so good, because if I didn’t know who she was, I’d be all too willing to sink my dick in her. She’s like killer Bar
Elfina Renee
description
Deadly, sinful and freaking explosive! Love the author's storyline and the nonstop action. All of the events flows, and drama....jeesh there so many Oooo's I couldn't help but get hot and flustered under the collar. L.P never lets up! This is like imagining La Femme Nikita on crack but a thousand times better, cause that show is over and this.....awwww hell, fresh and new!
description
Yaaaay moving on to Kiss me, happy reading enjoy!
Shanny
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So good. On to the next one!!!
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4.5 'Blood and Sex' Stars *****

Kill Me gave me an adrenaline rush. It's got everything you need. Violence, sex, romance. I couldn't put it down.

description

I instantly fell in love with Una. An assassin trained by the bratva. She's strong, cunning, and stubborn. She only has one weakness... and Nero uses it to his advantage.

Nero is a Capo in the Italian mafia. As a leader, he is expected to follow and honor rules. But he's ruthless, violent, and calculating. He never planned on falling for the Kiss o
chan ☆
i keep looking at this sitting on my currently reading and i have absolutely no desire to finish it

i got about 60% through it and while it's not the worst thing i've ever read it's nothing new either. girl with a hard past becomes assassin for a mob boss. she falls for mob boss, kicking and screaming the whole time.

i mean she's a better assassin than celaena. but the romance felt tired and i just wasn't compelled to keep reading.
Michelle
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nr-2016
5 Death Is Mine Stars!!

Ann Lou
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review to come. Need to read book 2 first.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Right and wrong…it all blends together until the lines that define us disappear and it’s no longer him and me, just us. We are one and the same, the embodiment of each other, two splintered halves of the fractured whole."

Wahhh!!! Why did it have to end??

This book was so exciting! It draws you in so much that you basically live it with them. I finished last night and am still trying to get my heart rate down.

I love an Alpha female lead but Una is on another level. And what happens when you
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
IT'S LIVE: https://amzn.com/B01M0X22BN

5 “Bacio della morte” Stars.

Exhilarating, intriguing, heart-pounding. In , L.P. Lovell brings us the story of Una Ivanov who is known as the Kiss of Death, she is a soldier, a killer, a character like no other.

“…there’s an edge to him, something cold and dangerous with a ruthlessness to rival my own.”

Killer or not, devil or not, everyone has a match and Nero Verdi was Una’s.

“We are one and the same, the embodiment of each other, two splintered halves of th
Leigh
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars
Reread 2/20/2018

In preparation of Hate Me I decided to revisit my favorite killer couple Nero and Una. I loved Kill Me just as much as I did the first time.

3/30/2017

Kill Me was the first book I have read by this author but no way is it my last. This book is everything I want to read in a mafia book. Nero is dangerous, violent and plays by his own rules. He has a plan and he needs Una to help him accomplish it. What he doesn't plan on is wanting her the way he does. Una is a Russian assassin tra
Natalia
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Oh my! Really loved this book!!

I think Lana From Mindf*ck may have found her match!

Una is an orphan girl raised to be a killer and she is the best!!! She is strong, doesn't bend to anyone will she is the Kiss of Death!

Nero is the bastard son in the Italian Mafia! He is strong, heartless, ruthless!
Power is his focus and he will do everything to get it!

Monsters find themselves in the dark and every King needs his Queen!!!

Warming: This book is violent, very violent!!
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
Holy fudging poop! That was intense, riveting, agressive, sexy, and so enticing. After reading the prequel "Make Me", I knew I was hooked and had to read the series.

Lovell is a skilled author who can balance the agressivitté of the story, whilst keeping it sexy and, yes, human. Una was conditioned to dislike any sort of casual human contact, and to believe that any sort of attachment is a weakness. In Kill Me, we slowly see her facade crumbling and how that terrifies her. Lovell gradually peels
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-reads, arcs, alison
Three words... Sexy, Action, suspense...

Una is not your average woman, taken at the age of thirteen and trained to be a killer. She has no emotions, until Nero hires her.

Nero, the soon to be Capo of an Italian mob needs Una in more ways than one.

First off, I love mob stories I'm a sucker for them, second I loved Una, she was such a badass! Nero I found to be hot. I liked how he didn't treat her delicately at all. They were so hot together.

The story line was perfect. Yes there is a cliffhanger a
Corina
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, read-in-2017
After reading some mediocre books, this was finally a good one...4.5 stars!

Badass heroine.
Dominant hero.
Very hot combat scenes.
Great mafia story.

Plus I really liked Una and Nero-nice names by the way-....and now I have to start the next book pronto, because of that damn cliffy.
Lučka
~~~4.5 "You're mine!" stars~~~

Loved it!

Nero
description
Ruthless, cold, arrogant, conniving, dominant, intelligent and possessive alpha anti-hero. Sexy and hot AF! Yum! Loved him!

He was a perfect match for

Una
description
Fierce, strong, smart, merciless, blood thirsty and kick-ass anti-heroine. Bacio della morte. Kiss of death. Loved her!

After Nero hired Una to kill his half-brother, he blackmailed her to help him kill his opponents and move in with him. These two cold-blooded killers slowly cracked each other's emotio
Expresso
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The tone of this story is electric! Una is a female assassin. Nero is a powerful Capo in the Italian Mafia. It was only supposed to be a job....

Una is respectfully known as " silent death". Her legendary skills are feared and respected across the world. Nero needed her in his inner circle for obvious reasons. Their damaged and broken souls are behind the "WTF just happened" scenes that will make you question who's really the boss. Their penchant for violence and pain in and out of the bedroom is
Katerina
Apr 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Una "Morte" (Death) is a deadly assassin apart of the Russian Bratva who escaped sexual slavery. Nero is the bastard capo (boss) of the Italian mafia. In exchange for her killing men on his hit list, he will find & return her younger sister Anna, now a sex slave.

There was a lot of metaphors, the re-emphasis that each protagonist is "dark"/"psychotic"/"consciousless", OTT boastful, arrogant speeches and deep meaningful story telling not found in everyday speech that I couldn't appreciate. But th
Lucia Robles
Jan 23, 2021 rated it liked it
Loved the fact that the heroine was the most respected asset in the mafia underworld. She took care of anyone without batting any lashes and this earned the book some major points.

The storyline was really intriguing and good but I wanted more details on her killings, not just a said and done kinda thing. It had so much potential but fell meek.
Also, couldn’t feel any type of connection between Una and Nero 😞
Romance Readers Retreat
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow! I absolutely loved this book!

It's dark and gritty, with a female lead that's strong and independent but cold and calculating. She's at the top of her game and seemingly untouchable, in every way.

Una meets her match quite unexpectedly and is perplexed and not at all pleased. Nero incites her anger but more worryingly, she feels fear.

Nero has a reputation he's proud of - he's not to be disobeyed. When he finds himself confronted with the elusive Una, he devises a plan and intends to use h
Chelsea
DNF @40%

I tried to enjoy this book but unfortunately, I cannot connect with the characters. While most felt the rush of adrenaline while reading this, I felt nothing.

A whole day with no desire to read what happened next is a sure sign that I'm not invested in the story.

I might return back to reading this just to see what's the fuss is all about and why it got a high rating. But for now, I'll leave it as a DNF.
Clau...
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg! Noo, i just finished reading and cliffy, please no, give me something! I can't wait till January :(
I loved the book, it's great, and the heroine, totally badass! I like them like her, strong and a little pain in the ass and Nero, he's strong and dark hero but he also love his queen! Totally 5 stars, well done Lp lovell! Excellent book!
*Lisa*
Oct 09, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-5-stars, dark
Tina H
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Everything in life is about perception. What you do doesn’t matter, only your opponent’s perception of what you will do. Smile when they expect you to cower, play the helpless woman when they expect you to come out all guns blazing. An unpredictable enemy is the most deadly, after all.”

They both come from a world of corruption, death and destruction and they make me want to be a part of it!!!!

“I can pull on a mask and become anyone I need to be, but once a fighter always a fighter and t

• Passion & Venom (Venom, #1)
  • Black Skies Riviera
  • I Thee Take
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • The Risk (Mindf*ck, #1)
  • Venom & Ecstasy (Venom, #2)
  • No Good
  • The Darkest Temptation (Made, #3)
  • Sidetracked (Mindf*ck, #2)
  • All the Lies (Mindf*ck, #4)
  • The Fall of Sin
  • Venom & Glory (Venom, #3)
  • Paint It All Red (Mindf*ck, #5)
  • Ruthless People (Ruthless People, #1)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • With This Ring
  • Dark Deception (Deception Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Menace (Scarlet Scars, #1)
Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.
She's a self confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.

Lauren loves to hear from readers so please add her on Goodreads, Facebook and Twitter. Visit her website www

Kiss of Death (2 books)
  • Kiss Me (Kiss of Death #2)