Start by marking “50 Positive Habits: Transform you Life” as Want to Read:
50 Positive Habits: Transform you Life

50 Positive Habits: Transform you Life

Positive Thinking: 50 Positive Habits to Transform your Life

Like everything else in life, though, being positive needs the right mentality. In this book we are going to further investigate this mentality and make sure that we can impress it on those around us. Everything we want to do, and everything we wish to achieve, needs to be driven by the power of positivity.

Posi
Published September 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about 50 Positive Habits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 50 Positive Habits

Abhijeet Jain
Jan 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
This book is what happens when someone just writes a book for the sake of writing. Terrible, Just terrible!

I couldn't find even 5 different habits in the book, the author just stretched 4-5 habits to create 50 habits.
Shajan
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Informative. However, the way of the writing is awkward and feels repetitive.
Eva
Jan 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ebook
Hah, I totally forgot I read this book when I downloaded a random popular 'book' to test my new e-reader. God, this was really the worst self help I've ever read. Too little explanation of why/how these habits work, constant over-exaggeration ('OHMYGURD THIS CHANGED MA LAIF'), and really just stupid suggestions like; notice how negative your thoughts are and then just think positive thoughts because that's waaaay better and IT'S CHANGED MA LAIF!!!! Ok, not all ideas he presents are bullshit and ...more
Ruben Dario Avila Home
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Un libro sin muchas pretensiones es claro y directo. Da buenos tips para tener hábitos positivos en la vida, aburre un poco la forma como esta escrito por que hace las mismas preguntas en cada habito por lo cual uno termina omitiendo esa parte, aprendí algunos consejos que hoy aplico en mi día a día.
Roman Mačor
Aug 31, 2017 rated it did not like it
A list of habits that will make your life more positive, however, they are repetitive and shallow. They are all in the same format: How will this help, how to apply, how often should I practice, life without this change, life with this change...
However, it still might be beneficial to scan through the habits and try to implement some in your life.
Valerie Downs
Jul 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
This book tries to simplify being positive.

I think more than anything it was the format of this book that made everything seem to be overstated and redundant. The premise is good, but it didn't really come through.
Chris Bumeter
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Very short easy read but filled with broad and generic tips. They never really provide much detail into the advice and sometimes seem to contradict their own advice. It also felt very repetitive.
Mafalda
an easy, quick read. i recommend it more as a list of ideas to explore and get into your life, than as an how-to book. simple and fast, but with much more conversation than it needed
Kevin Mcalpine
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Some good ideas, it's a book you can browse through again for inspiration in life.
Berker Koccaz
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
As 2 star stated, it was ok. Some of the points are repeated along the pages. You can skim through it anyway, it includes some helpful tips that we may have forgotten..
Nur Ul Ain Syed
Aug 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
It seemed unoriginal and repetitive to me.
Martijn Muurman
Feb 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
badly written shallow advice. Not worth your time.
Fred Fanning
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a very helpful book that provides the readers with suggestions for habits that will make the reader's life more positive. I think the information is very useful and I enjoyed reading the book.
Jens
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Despite the author's best intentions, this is some truly basic stuff. Very repetitive, bland experience. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this book.
Ietrio
Nov 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: junk
Dull, New Age self help book about feeling good. Not even creative.
Vijay Manore
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Life changing habbits
Its just simple and great,short hence easy to complet,advantage and disadvantages are given simultaneously hence good to read
Robin