Start by marking “Her Secret Husband (Marriages Made in India #4)” as Want to Read:
Her Secret Husband (Marriages Made in India #4)

Her Secret Husband

(Marriages Made in India #3)

SECRET MARRIAGE

The Maheshwaris are back, a little secretly this time!

What do you do if you find a man who looks like chocolate, speaks like warm syrup, looks at you like you were the most precious cake ever created, and he can bake too? You marry him, even if in secret.

Kindle Edition
Published September 20th 2016 by Flaming Sun (Indie published)

To ask other readers questions about Her Secret Husband, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Secret Husband

Sumeetha Manikandan
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sometimes I wish I could get Sundari Venkatraman to organise our romantic life. Just imagine how perfect it would be. We would all get gorgeous drool-worthy heroes in our life and have a great happy ever after ending!

When I picked up 'Her Secret Husband' I didn't know it was a part of the series (not that it makes any difference). I had read 'Her Runaway Husband' earlier and was glad to see Chanda and Ranveer back in the book.

Loved the crackling chemistry of Lakshman and Ruma! They literally set
Surbhi Sareen
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The best part of Sundari’s books is her writing style which is simple yet elegant. Those who want to read as a starter base can easily pick up her novellas as they are best way to know more about Indian culture and the delicate aspects she delineates though not focussing on them yet just touching it. Her writing makes her magnificent. She knows how maintain a balance when it comes to writing an intimate scene. The next best part is, her work is devoid of editing errors. This book is A major shou ...more
Floryie
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, blog-tour, reviews
Another awesome book from the author. She has a way for making me eager to read her books and keep me completely satisfied with her writing.

The book cover is cute as per the norm for her books. The title is intriguing and that's what prompted my interest in this story. And the blurb caught me in the protagonists' lure easily! A really simple and elegant tale with the right amount of spice in it.

The protagonists, Ruma and Laki, are made for each other. Ruma is feisty and gutsy while Laki is merme
Sunita Saldhana
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Her Secret Husband is the third book in the “Marriages made in India” series. Having read five of the ten books authored by Sundari Venkatraman, I must say her writing has gotten so much better. This is really difficult for someone who already was a really good writer. But now her story moves seamlessly, through time and events.

The story very nicely brings out the fact that people see what they want to see. Ruma’s mother looks at the boy she has chosen for Ruma and thinks that they make a lovel
Nilima
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Want to know more Sundari Venkatraman's Her Secret Husband? Join in.
Read review: Book Review: Her Secret Husband by Sundari Venkatraman

I might be repeating myself when writing this review. But thats what happens when you read a good book by your favourite Author.
The Chemistry is crackling.
I loved the characters. Again I am repeating :|
I first thought Ruma to be a naive girl but as the story progressed she proved her mettle to be a Maheshwari or part of the Malhotra clan ;)
The language, flow o
Angela Peixoto
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yet another brilliant book by Sundari. I think her books get better and better and very soon we'll need more stars to award her books.
Rubina
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Ruma lifted the phone to call Ranveer’s extension. As the phone rang, she checked the taller of the two men."

And with that Ruma meets Lakshman. Just the right kind of tingling feeling that makes the reader turn every page of the book. Sundari Venkatraman has this tendency to make the reader fall in love with her heroes. At least the female readers. This time it's the baker who is not only handsome but also has a heart of a gold. A few cynics might point out that such specimen don't exist. Maybe
Swarnalatha
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, indian, romance
Originally posted in my blog reflectionsofmindblog.wordpress.com

I am a big fan of Sundari Venkatraman’s stories. Her stories are so beautifully crafted that every reader would fall in love with her books. And her latest offering Her Secret Husband is no different. It is a simple story of how a girl meets boy, falls in love and they get married. Yet, the author brings in a fun element with a secret marriage and all that plotting and planning makes the book such a lovable read. Her Secret Husband’
Mahathi Ramya
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Actually, I was waiting to read Sundari Venkatraman's books. I knew about the popularity of her books but didn't get a chance to read any. This hot romance didn't disappoint me at all.

It's the story of a young couple Ruma, an independent rich woman who wants to stand on her own feet and Lakshman, a baker who earns a good name for his business. It is a love at first sight for both followed by deep passion. But, Ruma's parents want her to marry a business man's son and they also hurry to arrange h
 Ashwini Gopalkrishnan
Her Secret Husband by Sundari Venkatraman is a sweet fairy tale kind of story where a boy meet a girl then he/she falls in love with the opposite sex spontaneously etc….. story beings .

But with a twist !.

Her Secret Husband by Sundari Venkatraman is a light read book .The emotions of all the characters in this book are ‘cool ’ and ‘communicative’.

Ruma and Lakshman′s thinking are independent so do watch their love story unfold in a unique way with the help of other characters like Ram and Meera.

I
Inderpreet Uppal
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ruma is a beautiful, willful and feisty young lady who falls in love with the sweet, sinful and very handsome Lakshman. The love is perfect just like them, made for each other. They balance each other, where Ruma is driven by her passion, Lakshman strategizes so they can be together. The book is a quick read more so because the story is an interesting one with the lead pair having good chemistry. I would not have minded reading a longer book with more interaction between Ruma and Laki.

Ruma’s par
Reet Singh
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot!

No two Sundari Venkatraman stories are alike - each is as diverse from the other as can be.

This one, Her Secret Husband, features a spunky female protagonist, Ruma, who is quite naughty unlike her predecessors (in Sundari's previous stories) who were feisty ladies too, but were shy and demure.

Laki, the hero, is hard-pressed by Ruma's interest in him (literally and figuratively :P) - he is the perfect, sexy, gentleman as he prevents her from having her wicked way with him before they wed.

Ru
Ruchi Singh
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I have read about two siblings in the Maheshwari family in Sundari Venkatraman's Marriages Made In India series and was rearing to read Lakshaman's story. The author doesn't disappoint us as it starts right in the middle with love at first sight and crackling chemistry between Laki and Ruma.
Ms Venkatraman throws light on another aspect of marriages in India i.e. marriage is not a relationship between two people but an alliance of two khandaans. Ruma's parents are pressuring her to marry to furth
Reshma Ranjan
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The fervent secrecy
Laxman made me wait for long and didn't disappoint me even for one moment in this book. Look out for the sizzling passion, just too hot to handle. Romance lovers treat awaits you.
This guy with ‘luxurious mustache’ and dark fuzz covered hair, rakish looking will just stride and take your breath away. The sizzling passion and static that’s created when Laxman and Ruma are around is just amazing. Still feel sad that the book has ended wanted more doses of their romance.
For more d
Senthil Kumar
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice romantic story. Good to read.

Romantic story about their love. Good to read. Explains about family bonding and Indian marriage system. The flow of the story brings a typical Indian family in front of you.
S
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sundari never fails to amaze me . Absolutely loved this story and the chemistry between Laki n Reema is sizzling. A must read for all romance lovers
Rennie Mathews
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

A truly romantic story with a happy ending.
The details of the cake factory, grandma, loving family members on both sides made it a cheerful read.
Will read all the remaining books soon.
Anil Swarup
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Nothing unusual about this book. A typical Sundari offering. Simple story line with very few twists and turns with a very predictable ending
Lee
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Steamy romance
I love this author
Great writing by a wonderful author
More books please
I cant wait to read the next book in the series
Chetan Shet
Nov 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: indian-rom
It was a below average book, characters are hollow, no storyline, no nothing.
Shivani Agrawal
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Maheshwaris are back, a little secretly this time!

Ruma Malhotra falls head over heels and a little more in love with Lakshman Maheshwari, but her parents insist that she marry a rich businessman of their choice. When Ruma's only option is to marry Lakshman in secret, she is left torn between he
Sana Afroz
Apr 09, 2017
Radhakrishnan.S
Dec 14, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Sundari Venkatraman is an indie author who has 41 titles (37 books & 4 collections) to her name, all Top 100 Bestsellers on Amazon India, Amazon USA, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada and Amazon Australia in both romance as well as Asian Drama categories. Her latest hot romances have all been on #1 Bestseller slot in Amazon India for over a month.

Even as a kid, Sundari absolutely loved the ‘lived happi

Marriages Made in India (5 books)
  • The Smitten Husband (Marriages Made in India #2)
  • His Drunken Wife (Marriages Made in India #3)
  • The Casanova's Wife (Marriages Made in India, #5)
  • Her Bohemian Husband (Marriages Made in India, #6)