Start by marking “Life in the Danger Zone” as Want to Read:
Life in the Danger Zone

Life in the Danger Zone

(The Zone #3)

Sixteen-year- old Rose Mulligan’s plan for the summer cruise with her grandparents is simple—read mysteries in the sunshine and see historical sites. It doesn’t include joining a young people’s tour group or crushing on a boy whose flirting runs hot and cold. And it definitely doesn’t include being accused of theft.

Sam Briggs also has a plan for the trip—hang out with his
Published November 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Life in the Danger Zone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life in the Danger Zone

Moriah
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
*This review also appears here on A Leisure Moment*

*I received an e-copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review*

3.5

description

This story was so cute! I’ve become a bit of a cheerleader for Swoon Romance. I love their titles and have three books that I ordered on a whim the other day waiting on my shelf for me when the semester is over. Life in the Danger Zone is my first experience reading something by Patricia Tighe, and I can honestly say it was a sweet romance with a unique set
Michelle
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it

Life in the Danger Zone is the third book in the Zone series, by Patricia B. Tighe. The Zone series are each young adult standalone novels told in dual narrative. While you can read these books by themselves, if you are given the chance, I think it would be nice to read them in order. They follow a group of high school friends, and I liked both the first book (Life in the No Dating Zone) and the second book (Life in
Shala
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have adored this series, and this book is no exception! An engaging story and characters, with a sweet romance weaved through it all! I love Rose and Sam, and I would recommend this series!
A Leisure Moment

description

Life in the Danger Zone is a quick escape and a light read. It had a few twists and turns in there, and the mysterious inclusion in the story added intrigue to Rose’s character. Read it as a standalone, read it as part of the series—whichever you choose to do. It’s fun and quirky and a must-read for anyone who loves a good kiss here and there.

Read the rest of the review!

Follow A Leisure Moment

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Instagram | BlogLovin | YouTube | Itunes

Kristin Cushing
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow... amazing

OMG if your looking for a great book to read and one you can't put down this is the one. It's the perfect mix of mystery and romance. I loved this book I so couldn't put it down. It was a amazing read and one you wish never ended.
Sara
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
4/5 Stars!!!

This sweet romance will steal your heart!

Sam and Rose end up on the same cruise ship together. Rose just wants to relax and Sam gets ditched by his family. When Rose is accused of theft, Sam reluctantly agrees to help.

A little mystery, a little romance and a whole lot of fun, Life in the Danger Zone is a great YA read!
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gmmg-ya
Another great book in the Zone series! I loved Sam and Rose as a couple. Also, the cruise ship was a fun, romantic setting and the mystery added quite a few unexpected plot twists.
Cassy Klisch
This book was a very light and fun read compared to what I've been reading. And it was mostly entertaining. But oh it was so corny. And predictable. I gave this a shot because I used to love reading these books when I was younger. I think I just hold the books I choose to read to a much different standard after working on my own craft.

But as I said, it was reasonably entertaining. Rose and Sam are likable enough, but they're your typical "never kissed a boy" and "too chivalrous and noble idk wh
Stephanie
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book!!! Dual POV's which I love!!!!

I have read the whole series and it was cool going back to Rose and Sam's story.

I loved that it had a mystery aspect to it, it gave the story an extra twist!!!

Recommend the entire series!!!

M. B.
Victoria
Daryl Rose
Alan Saxon
Nov 01, 2016
The award-winning YA romance author of THE ZONE series and the SECOND CHANCES series, Patricia B. Tighe lives in West Texas with her husband and dogs. She’s a sucker for romance and loves to put her characters in sticky situations to see what happens. When she’s not writing, she eats way too much pizza, drinks way too much coffee, and watches way too much NFL football.

The Zone (3 books)
  • Life In The No Dating Zone (The Zone #1)
  • Life in the Lucky Zone (The Zone, #2)