Start by marking “Tieni il mio cuore per mano (Kick Push, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tieni il mio cuore per mano (Kick Push, #1)

Tieni il mio cuore per mano (Kick Push #1)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  6,590 Ratings  ·  958 Reviews
La giovinezza di Josh è finita in fretta: diventato padre a 17 anni, cacciato di casa, lasciato solo con il piccolo Tommy dalla mamma del bambino, troppo bambina lei stessa per prendersi cura del piccolo, Josh ha dovuto accantonare la leggerezza e i suoi progetti per il futuro. Becca di progetti non ne ha mai avuti e l'unica cosa che desidera dalla vita è riuscire a parare ...more
Published September 15th 2016 by Fabbri Editori (first published July 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Tieni il mio cuore per mano, please sign up.
Mary Jackson Josh, the main character, becomes a custodial dad at age 17. Book takes him through several years raising his son. After 400 pages of angst, I was…moreJosh, the main character, becomes a custodial dad at age 17. Book takes him through several years raising his son. After 400 pages of angst, I was disappointed that it ended with a cliffhanger. (less)
Lalaland2000 Hi Montal this book ends in a cliffhanger so I don't think it's fair to say it can be read as a standalone. Is it only the Author who can make changes…moreHi Montal this book ends in a cliffhanger so I don't think it's fair to say it can be read as a standalone. Is it only the Author who can make changes and mark it as a series?(less)

Christy
5 fire truck stars!!!

photo 8a07ebf3-1553-480d-aad5-3f40fff4c3ee_zps05vu3twv.jpg

I’m convinced that Jay McLean is magic. Her ‘More Than’ series is one of my favorite series ever. It’s not very often a book will effect me like those books did. I love all her work, but nothing of hers has got to me like the More books. Until now. Kick Push is equally as good when it comes to the story and the feels, but the writing is even better. How can she do that more than once? Put out books like this that just consume and overtake me? I don’t know but I’m glad she d
Lisa Jayne
Jul 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FOUR FIRE TRUCK STARS.

“There’s a big difference between being happy and being selfish. Choose to be happy. Fire truck the rest.”

description

Talk about a book journey this novel was more like an expedition. If you take all your thoughts and feelings and jumble them up, then imagine yourself falling in love, then experiencing some unforeseen twists and turns then you might just about grasp how I felt when I was reading this book. Jay McLean has done it again. Every single time I pick up one of this authors
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4 Stars!!

description

“Kick Push” was an emotional read about second chances, falling in love, parenting, fallowing your dreams and so much more. Like other books I have read from this author, this one had a little bit of everything – humor, angst, drama – and it made me feel, really feel. “Kick Push” fallows the story of Josh, character we previously met in “Where the Road Takes Me”, another book by this author.

“We were sixteen and pregnant. And at the time—we were happy.”

Josh’s life change irrevocably
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs

If you have read Where the Road Takes Me then you obviously already have meet and fallen in love with Josh and his son Tommy. No worries for those of you who haven’t meet them as this is their story and can be read as a standalone.

description

Josh and Natalie find themselves pregnant at seventeen and make promises to one another when their respective family’s cut most ties and support.

Natal
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US
Amazon UK

I cannot quite express how I am feeling about this book, this book GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS but mainly I laughed and cried. I CAUGHed throughout most of the book.

I am going to keep this as spoiler free as I can, so this will have to be short. (She says...)

Joshua Warden is sixteen when his girlfriend tells him she is pregnant, and being the stand up guy he is, he supports Natalie throughout the whole pregnancy and vows to stick by her and his baby. When
Mysza
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-read

I firetrucking loved this book. So many emotions.... Gah, this book made me feel. It had it all... humour, angst, drama, heartbreak, healing, love, loss, pain, hope, happiness. I had butterflies throughout it all.

I loved the story, the writing, the feels, but the shining star was a hero himself and his little boy Tommy. I mean other characters were great too, but those boys ent
Brandi

4-4.5 Stars

description

Jay is a master at bringing out the feels, and this book is no exception. Josh is a single dad, at 17 when he learns his girlfriend Natalie is pregnant he is scared, yet determined that they can get through it, together. Unfortunately for Josh, shortly after the birth of his son, Tommy, Natalie abandons them both.

I couldn't understand how anyone could turn their backs on their family...and yet here I was - facing nothing but backs.

Josh and Tommy are completely alone, Josh is terrifi
Beverly
LIVE - http://amzn.to/1SHRvaz

Every once in a while a book comes along that makes you fall in love with reading all over again. Don’t get me wrong I never fell out of love with reading, but sometimes it just becomes something I do. But this story it made me love, love reading. It was the absolute perfect story and one of my favorite books of 2015.

We met Josh in Where the Road Takes Me, I immediately fell in love with this single dad and couldn’t wait to read his story. Josh is a unique character
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 Breathe, Coast and I see you Stars*****

photo 6AFFDF15-EF3B-4ADB-85EE-41B05E57E779_zpsfvkmvdgs.jpg

"There are some sacrifices greater than love. And some loves greater than any, Tommy's greater than both."

I don't know how the hell to review this book nor how to get over a book like this...

This is a book about life and about learning to breathe again.

Josh is a single dad after his ex girlfriend left him, after his parents failed him, and he was left to bring up his son ALONE. He learnt what unconditional love means and became the one man his son nee
warhawke
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Angst lovers & skateboarders :D
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 1 of Kick Push series
POV: First Person Dual
Rating:

Joshua Warden had one passion - skateboarding. But at seventeen, his life turned upside down when his girlfriend left him with his baby. Shunned by his own family, he struggled to survive until an angel offered protection and he started thriving again, but not without great sacrifices. Hanging up his board was worth every moment with his son.

Rebecca (Becca) Owens came crashing into their life out of nowhere.
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

description

This is not my first Jay McLean book, I had previously read “More Than This” a few years ago and I really enjoyed the series, so “Kick, Push” had been on my TBR list for a while. I decided to drop everything and finally read it. One thing I love about Jay McLean is that she has the teenage angst writing down to a fine art. This book made me feel so many emotions while reading it. It made m
Vanessa
6 Kick. Push. Stars

Hands down, my best New Adult read of 2015. Absolutely loved it.

Release Day - August 4, 2015!!
JewelsyGoolsy
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
4.5 Stars

Well... that kinda broke my heart....

Everything about this story kinda broke my heart. The H's backstory, the h's backstory, the most loveable little son ever, the good times, the bad times... everything.

The H started off as the sweetest, blumbliest, cutie-patootie with the most adorable crush on the h, and I fell hard for him. Then tragedy struck and everything turned into a poo-filled mess of hurt, bad decisions and regrets.

I am still disappointed with the H for some of his decision
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 stars

Sorry guys I feel like all I do is complain about what didn't go right with books nowadays. And for this one a few things:
1. Becca's past: (view spoiler)
2. The Drama: Too much in the last 30%.
3. The end: frustrating! Why couldn't it end with one book?! (view spoiler)

There was a few things I liked to balance out m
Book Reader
Jul 25, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1.5 Stars
* little bit spoilery*

I am so SO angry ....I can't even .....

Ughh....I freaking hate it when authors take a good book with an excellent premise and turn it to shit. I had been waiting for this for so long, which makes me even more angry.

First 60-70% of this book --> Solid 4 stars
After that -->0 Stars

The writing felt unevenly paced throughout the book. But it truly managed to wreak havoc in the last one third of the book. I understand that after a certain point in the book, you ne
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 Fire Truck the Rest Stars

Pure Emotional Overload. I believe that NO ONE can write young, dramatic, angst filled, passionate love and life stories like Jay McLean. Kick Push, is in my opinion one of her "hardest" reads in that everything is so beautifully broken...

photo bdcec23f-8a0b-4ad1-b5df-53ea1bbba7a3_zpsyvdhbro6.jpg

Everything is elevated to a different level...all because "There are some sacrifices greater than love. And some loves greater than any sacrifice. Tommy's greater than both."

For a 17 year old boy...becoming a father was the start o
Jeannine Allison
description

ALL THE FIRE TRUCKING STARS!!

Welp. This is gonna be another long ass review... so grab yourself some wine, popcorn, chocolate, whatever, because I'm about to fangirl all over this book.

This is one of the best books I've ever read and it's, hands down, my absolute favorite Jay McLean novel! I'm a mess right now, honestly I don't even know what the fuck my emotions are doing. Jay's stories are never easy to read. They're filled with heartbreak, defeat, anger, grief... just so much, I don't thi
Lo Bookfrantic
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Lo Bookfrantic by: Mercedes
Emotional, deep writing, HURTS like SHIT, I cried like a baby lol but LOVED IT HARD!!!

READING THIS BCUZ THIS SHHLUT *COUGH* MER NEEDS A BUDDY SUPPORT AND WELL I'M THAT GOOD OF A FRIEND OF COURSE SO HERE I GO HAHAHA....I better CRY bitch!!! LMAO

OH PLUS I LOVE THE COVER HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO READ AND WELL IT'S ONLY .99C....SHOULD I KEEP GOING? LOL

~~~~~BLURB~~~~
There’s a single defining moment within every skater.
It lasts only a second. Two if you're good.
Three if you’re really good.
It’
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 ★'s

Reading the blurb for this book, you get that Josh is a single dad, that he rides a skateboard and he meets a girl. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Josh, like a lot of teenagers, got his girlfriend pregnant but unlike a lot of teenagers, he stuck around and was always there for his girlfriend and their baby.

But things are not easy and most people turn their backs on Josh and his girlfriend making it rough to have a place to live and food to eat. Then there's the diapers and
Beth
5+ Coasting Stars

This is me getting the new Jay McLean.

This is me reading Kick Push.

devastated, noun
1. destroyed or ruined
2. me after reading Kick Push

We met single dad Josh in Where the Road Takes Me. He had a quiet dignity that few his age possess. He was mature beyond his years and we wanted to know what make him that way.

Here's the answer: I wake up every morning. That's it.....I wake up. Breathe new air. And fall deeper in love with a kid I created.

In Kick Push we learn the backstory to
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author "Jay McLean" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Kick Push
AUTHOR: Jay McLean
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: August 04th 2015

MY RATING: 5 STARS!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am so behind on my arcs, please accept my apologies I'm reading as fast as I can to get through them..

JOSH

Straight off the bat Kick Push starts off with Natalie breaking it to her boyfriend Josh that due to a broken condom he is now going to be a teenage father..A feel good
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog

4.5 "Goodreads really needs a 1/2 star option" stars

“I see you.”

Wow; what a truly beautiful journey we’ve just been on. Kick Push felt unique, refreshing and had a hero that literally stole our hearts. We started reading and were quite simply unable to put this story down with huge lumps in our throats and aching hearts. Yet in amongst the devastating sadness was rays of hope, love and perseverance. This book had such a huge heart.

“Kick. Push. Coast….Time to coast, son.”

Joshua Warden – be
Claire Robinson
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "You're my drug, and I'm your poison..." Stars!

I started Kick, Push on the commute to work yesterday morning… I finished Kick, Push on the commute home from work yesterday afternoon. I literally couldn’t put it down. Needless to say not a lot of work was actually undertaken!

Jay McLean isn’t a new author to me, but I will confess I haven’t read a huge number of her books, but one thing that has stood out from my reading experience with her work so far, is that although she does lay on the ang
Mercedes
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, new-adult
This is really more of a recap of my emotional journey followed by my endorsement of the book. Not my typical review style but...this book called for it :)
I have to let you go because you’re my drug, and I’m your poison.
So, when I first saw this book I was intrigued by the young single dad thing and I shelved it and thought of it on occasion but made no real move to pick it up. Then, I saw it was being offered in the NABC read it/review it program and was super stoked, I wanted it. I was u
C-Money
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read a book.

I read a book at a time in my life when I needed to escape into the words on paper. I wanted to be able be broken over and over again and then healed.

I read a book that was supposed to just make me feel, but instead tore open my soul and bared it to the world.

I read a book that will forever change me as a human being.

I read a book that gave me 3 simple words that I will live by every single day of my life.

I read a book that from start to finish I was consumed by the characters
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Jul 28, 2015 marked it as next-in-my-lineup  ·  review of another edition

Dear Josh,

photo tumblr_mgzp247S2e1s2wqhio1_500_zpse001d7e6.gif

*Copy kindly provided by author for an honest review*
AJ
3.5 conflicted stars

I loved it… but I also didn’t. Honestly, I still don’t really know how I feel about this book, so apologies but this review could be a bit all over the place as I purge my thoughts. I love Jay McLean’s More Than series, but I wasn’t a huge fan of her precursor to this book Where the Road Takes Me. Nevertheless, I was excited from the moment I heard about it and dove in with high hopes.

Josh was introduced in Where The Road Takes Me, as the best friend of Hunter, and for me, h
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015

4.5 "Goodreads really needs a 1/2 star option" stars

“I see you.”

“Kick. Push. Coast….Time to coast, son.”

Joshua Warden – be

Humour: 2/10
Hotness: 3/10
Romance: 8/10
Extra book Details: Heroine & hero POV; 1st person. Book 1 of ? Cliffhanger

Kick Push is a NA read with a sweet tentative romance, likeable leads, lots of angst, a slow build and a dramatic 2nd half.

Love Jay Mclean's writing and characters, as always, missing the humour from the More Than series though. She never fails to write a unique NA book.

Like many other readers, I wa
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Kick Push by Jay McLean
5 stars!!

“There are some sacrifices greater than love. And some loves greater than any sacrifice. Tommy’s greater than both.”

Many moons ago I came across Jay McLean after she had just published More Than This, I fell in love with that book and even though I have loved every book since, they still hadn’t managed to knock off More Than This as my favourite Jay McLean read...until Kick Push.

To say I fell in love with this book would be an understatement, to say I fell in
Jaybirds MoreMunity : Kick Push 32 38 Feb 15, 2016 08:05PM
Young Adult Conte...: Kick Push by Jay McLean - Starting August 25, 2015 46 22 Sep 01, 2015 08:20AM
  • Butterfly Dreams
  • Dear Tabitha (Forever Family, #2)
  • A Little Bit of Trouble (Little Bits, #3)
  • #Selfie (Hashtag, #4)
  • Harkham's Case (Harkham's, #1)
  • Ten Thousand Words
  • Paper Hearts (Hearts, #2)
  • Icy Pretty Love
  • Virtue & Vanity
  • Sweet Soul (Sweet Home, #4; Carillo Boys, #3)
  • Abruption
  • Among the Echoes (Wrecked and Ruined, #2.5)
  • Thick Love (Thin Love, #2)
  • Here's to Falling
  • Interim
  • Thin Lines (Donati Bloodlines, #2)
  • Stop!
  • Easy Silence
Jay McLean is an international best-selling author and full-time reader, writer of New Adult Romance, and most of all, procrastinator. When she’s not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her two little boys, playing house and binge watching Netflix.
She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her laugh, make her hurt and make her feel.

Jay lives in the subur
More about Jay McLean

Kick Push (2 books)
  • Coast (Kick Push, #2)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797 (Poldark)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Choice
  • Saving Zoë
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Silver Linings Playbook
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Seriously, how many times can a person break before the only things left are shattered fragments too small to piece back together?” 20 likes
“And there’s nothing sadder, nothing harder in the world than watching the person you love fall apart right before your eyes—and you can’t say or do anything to change it.” 17 likes