Start by marking “Sweet Haven (The Sweet Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Haven (The Sweet Series #2)

Sweet Haven

(The Sweet #2)

Two cups of an arrogant, dirty talkin’ firefighter who has an obsession with peaches and the forbidden girl who smells like them.

One tablespoon of a sweet schoolteacher trying to find her place in the world while attempting to resist her brother’s sworn enemy.

A slice of fate that has their hearts questioning the past and the consuming need they have for one another.

A das
Published October 14th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Haven, please sign up.
Renae Jase is Sawyers enemy from his hometown. You meet him in Sweet Temptation

Maria...
4,5 My Home stars

I loved this sweet and cheesy book!
Jase and Sam were amazing!
I was swooning so hard for these two....

"When you know, you know. And I will never love anyone as much as I love her."

description

One moment we get sweet Jase and the next we get naughty Jase with his dirty mouth!

I'm especially confused by the need to fuck her like I hate her
but then wrap her in my arms and never let anyone hurt her.

This was a nice and easy story Jase is a firefighter (ohhhh yeah you heard it alright) we've met
Bev
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A cute, quick, low angst read with the added bonus of a catch up with my man Sawyer.
Tina
3.5 ‘‘very sweet’’ stars

Before I go into review, I just wanna say few things. To those few people who obviously can’t fucking read properly when I write something. So I wrote in my note this: oh uh is this one where they were childhood friends from first one?
I would like to read it but already have some triggers with this... waiting for reviews :)
edit: I am intrigued, it is said it has good grovel, just what I am looking for lol

1. As you can see it was not written: do not read this book or t
Sabrina
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Michelle
Luvd this so much

I was so delighted when I knew Sam was goin to get her own story after meeting her more in Sweet Love I was dyin to know her more an when I seen Jase's name I was shocked but god I luvd this book again KC as created a brilliant book again this book had me in tears again which al her book have so far I enjoyed this story so much I got to know more about Sam an the way she was feeling after Grant an what he had done to her I was dyin to know an my heart went out to her he is su
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
4.5 stars.
Some OW drama.
I enjoyed reading about Jase and Sam.
I loved how Jase groveled.
♡Tonya♡
I adored this! I think I am enjoying this "Sweet Series " the most!

Jase was a swoony, hot firefighter. He was cocky and loved to give Sam a hard time. He had an attraction to her, but he felt he couldn't pursue it because of his ongoing battle with her brother, Sawyer. When he gets the opportunity to spend time with her, he quickly grabs it. He falls quickly but holds back because she is leaving soon to join her family in SC.

Sam was awesome. She was trying to find her place in the world after g
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-arc
5.0 "PEACH KISS PIE" STARS!!!
"How is it possible to know someone’s touch before you ever felt it? I can’t explain it, and I don’t think I will ever be able to."

My heart's bursting with so much warmth and happiness after reading this book.It is one of the most adorable and sweetest love story I had the pleasure of reading. What with KC Lynn's brilliant, fantabulous and effortless writing that is so much evident in every lines and a story that just flows fluently I was drawn and hooked I keep
Lučka
~~~ 5 "sexy arrogant fireman" stars~~~

description

It was just what I needed in my life right now. I can't concentrate on long books with heavy shit during the week so this was perfect for me. Insta everything, amazing writing and awesome MCs. In three words: light, sweet and short. Safe from cheating or love triangle.

The story is about Sawyer's baby sister Sam and his nemesis Jace. Enemies to lovers, soulmates trope. Jace was such an aroggant asshole, but fiercely protective and possessive. Oh, yeah and a
Nicla
I am really enjoying this series by KC Lynn. I like it more than the Men of Honor series. Sam was a fantastic heroine. Sweet yet strong. Definitely my favorite heroine KC Lynn has written. Jase was awesome too. I mean how can you not like a sexy firefighter. Recommend if you want a hot yet sweet romance.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Catarina

Rating: 4,5 Stars.
Steam: Some hot moments.
Sensible Subjects: (view spoiler)
Love Triangle: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)

French Press Bookworm Blog
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet, fast and cute. I loved the soul mates aspect a lot. Sometimes your heart just knows another heart. At times I felt it dragged but it would pick up
SinfulSoulRead
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Fire&Peaches Stars!

What can I say? K.C.Lynn books are like warm blanket and cup of favourite hot chocolate. You want to relish them and wish to never end (like ever).

Sweet Haven is that story. From the very first page your heart warms up and fills with emotions like happiness (when Sam decides to become an acrobat) or sadness (when Jase comes to Sam after horrific event) and even anticipation (Jase you sexy beast)… Because he is firefighter and he thinks he is hot… pfff…. true story

We lo
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Oct 31, 2016 rated it liked it
I've read most of KC's books and have almost added her to a "no go" author. It has nothing to do with the subject matter of the books but more to do with the characters themselves. Plus, I like my Hero's to know more words than just "fuck". Overall, I do think KC is a good write and she can put a lot of emotion into her books but she just never made it to a favorite spot. I regulated her to the "when I'm bored" group.

All of that being said, I will say that I was bored and gave this book a chanc
Nancy
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Peachy Loving Stars!!!!!

Two cups of an extremely talented author who has the ability to create characters that burrow their way into your heart and never leave.

One tablespoon of an amazing couple who have an unexplainable connection and a love so strong it’s sure to stand the test of time.

A slice of an age old family feud that needs to be resolved in order for this love to flourish.

A dash of sexy firefighter.

A pinch of hott for the teacher.

A sprinkle of angst….

Mix it all together and you have
JadeSarah.
'I am his; I think I always have been, even before I knew it. Which is why I have a very hard decision to make because I can’t lose this. Not now and not ever.'

KC Lynn slays it every time.
Sigh.
The sweet series are spin offs of the MOH series. They're also novellas and yet this author manages to pack it all in and give a satisfying full story in a novella.

Sweet Haven is Sam Evans and Jase Crawford's story. Sam being Sawyer's younger sister and Jase being... Wait for it... Sawyer's rival *gasp
100sweet
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
OH!!! I LOVED this book. The H was super amazing; I'm talking possessive, protective, obsessive, and utterly consumed by the h. The H and h were so HOT together. The only thing I didn't get was why the h stayed with her abusive ex. The excuse she gave made no sense. Anyway, some of the best scenes in this book were with the H and the h's brother. That was so entertaining. I can't wait to read Austin's story.
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Link to full review below!Enemies to lovers with a soulmates twist! See full review on The Book Disciple
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this book!!!

After getting to know Sam more in Sweet Love I was like I need to know more about her.

I love this book alot. Sam & Jase ♡♡ them two are just so amazing. I loved their story. It was just everything.

The way Jase and Sawyer are at the end hahahaha I seriously laughed my head off. You've gotta love Sexy Sawyer.

Another amazing read KC xx
Nina
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After the snippet we got in Sweet Love, I was really intrigued by Sam's story.

Sam is Sawyer Evans's little sister (from the Men of Honor series). She is a Preschool Teacher and has never really felt like she knew her place in the world. And Jase Crawford is her brother's sworn enemy...

From the moment they lock eyes across the bar, where Sam works in the evenings, you just know their story is going to be intense and, at the same time, heartbreaking.

"His gaze blatantly sweeps down my body, making
April Symes
Sweet Haven is another great story in the “Sweet Series” by KC Lynn. Full of a range of emotions which I loved reading, its about that forbidden attraction – that yummy firefighter that your brother and dad warned you about and the sexy teacher he secretly wants. Its full of angst, heartbreak, passion and true romance. It had so much emotion packed into one jam packed story of a enemies to lovers storyline and wow, it was great.
Samantha , the baby of the family, has gone thru some horrible time
Lizzie_Loves_Books
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by PR company in exchange for an honest review.

I think I say this every time I read a new release from KC but that novella simply took my breath away. How do you do this to me every single time? I have to be honest I wasn’t expecting to love Jase as I know he is my sexy Sawyers enemy but I absolutely FLOVED him like every other alpha male KC creates.

I don’t want to give too much away as could talk more about this simply breath taking story this book is one of my favourite books by
Three Chicks
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

I have yet to read a KC Lynn book and been disappointed. I don't think this author can write anything less than a great book. Sweet Haven is no different.

Samantha Evans is Sawyer's sister. She stayed behind in Colorado when her parents moved to Charleston to be close to Sawyer, Grace and their grand babies. But she's leaving in a few months to join them. She's finally broken lose from Grant Fleming, the abusive, controlling douche that we first heard about in Sweet Love. Duri
Coral
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bought, ebook
This book could be subtitled "Toxic Masculinity and Rape Culture: A Match Made in Hell". Normally, I would have quit this, but I persevered to get the "firefighter" square for my Ripped Bodice summer bingo card. Probably not worth it.
We start with the heroine running into her brother's "enemy" (no, they aren't 12 years old) at a bar. After some casual slut-shaming of the local mean girl, the hero (and I use the term loosely) sees the heroine's abusive ex harass and slap her in the car park and i
Amanda
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
POV
1st person from H and h

Characters
H- Jase 5 stars, he was so hot!!! I loved how he would fight for Sam.
description

h- Sam 5 stars, so sweet but kickass all at the same time. I have been wanting her story forever now.

Parts I loved
•I just can’t get over how much I loved Jase and the way he fights for Sam. I wasn’t sure I was going like him, but I was so happy to be wrong.
•I loved seeing Hope and parker again.
•The ending, I just want so much more of them!

Parts I didn’t like

Sexy time
4 stars

Cliffhanger
O
Sam
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was PERFECT!!! So swoony and packed with lots of FEELS!! Loved Jase and Sam so much!!
Lily Garcia
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I FLOVED it so much! Such an emotional sweet story that had me crying a lot. This is why KC Lynn is one of my all time favorite authors! I need more Jase and Sam💕
Djg
This story is connected to the Men of Honor and the new Men of Courage series. I did catch a glitch in the timeline but pish-posh not important.

Sweet and sexy a little heartbreaking and the sweetest ever little bonus epilogue.
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
My heart is full to bursting, my mind is overrun with all of the magical moments I devoured through this beautiful book & the smile on my face – well that hasn’t moved all day. I feel like I am the happiest emotional train wreck walking today after having the privilege to get lost within another slice of heaven from the super talented KC Lynn

KC is a phenomenal writer who has given me so much joy & pain over the years. Bringing me the highest of highs, but also throwing me head first into
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Loving His Forever (Forever Series, #2)
  • Falling Completely (Starling Falls, #1)
  • King's Ransom
  • Revelation (Iris, #3)
  • A Home For Christmas
  • Discovering Lucy
  • Engaging (Alluring, #2)
  • The Cowboy Takes a Wife (Hawk's Way #5)
  • Laurie's Time (Fairfield #2)
  • Pure Attraction
  • Bent Not Broken (Cedar Creek, #1)
  • Hot Nights with the Fireman (Alpha Heroes, #1)
  • Pierce My Heart (Women of Willowbrook, #1)
  • Take a Chance (Take #2)
  • Under Pressure (IAD Agency #1)
  • Saving Molly (The Lost Brothers MC)
  • Cal  (The Ride, #5)
  • All He Wants for Christmas
K.C. Lynn is a small town girl living in Western Canada. She grew up in a family of four children—two sisters and a brother. Her mother was the lady who baked homemade goods for everyone on the street and her father was a respected man who worked in the RCMP. He’s since retired and now works for the criminal justice system. This being one of the things that inspires K.C. to write romantic suspense ...more

The Sweet (2 books)
  • Sweet Love (The Sweet, #1)
“I don’t like fucking peaches, okay? I’ve never liked them. I don’t like the smell of them, and I don’t like the taste of them. Actually, I hate everything in the peach fucking family. So stop trying to get me to like fucking peaches!” 2 likes
“Because if anyone deserves to experience the beautiful things this world has to offer, it’s you.” 2 likes