Start by marking “Ghostly Persuasion (Emerald Isle Enchantment)” as Want to Read:
Ghostly Persuasion (Emerald Isle Enchantment)

Ghostly Persuasion

(Emerald Isle Fantasies)

Katie Ward came to Tullamore Castle in Ireland to fulfill her mother’s last request. When she meets the sexy spirit who frequents her suite she is drawn into in his plight. Despite a lifetime of denying her abilities she uses her time at the castle to unravel the mystery of his curse.

Seamus MacDonhnaill had been a woodworker at Castle Tullamore during one of the original e
Published September 1st 2016 by Dena Garson (first published July 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Ghostly Persuasion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghostly Persuasion

Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
Unlike any romance I’ve read!

So. She’s tangible. He’s not. I was so intrigued by this, because how do the hero and heroine show their feelings without touch? In practically every romance I’ve read, they at least have a physical connection to link them. But not here!

In addition to the intriguing and STEAMY non-physical relationship between Seamus and Katie, I also got a lovely villain to hate. That’s also a rarity in the books I’ve read lately...and trust me, I love hating the villain!

Though a st
Sherill
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing

A MISSION OF LOVE

Tullamore Castle has a beauty all its own, but the bizarre happenings behind the beauty captures and holds your attention until the end. A romantic tale that includes danger, action, suspense, jealousy, life-threatening moments, witty dialogue, powerful and picturesque scene descriptions that accompany sizzling romance. There is, however, a giant hurdle to conquer before this tale has a happy ever after ending.

Katie Ward has gone to Ireland, her mom’s last request to return her
Jan 08, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Emerald Isle Enchantment Anthology

Katie's mother died 3 years ago but she was recently made aware of plans her mother made to send her to Ireland. Though she is there to scatter her mothers ashes, Katie gets distracted by handsome, cursed Seamus. This seemed like id might be ok but around chapter five or six Seamus (our cursed ghostlike being who doesn't exist really) gave Katie (our modern day American girl) a lesson about the dom/sub relationship. It was just so out of place and made me not wa
Rachel V.
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-review
I love reading ghost stories and I only recently discovered ghost romances. This was a really enjoyable read that kept me up into the night reading it to finish it.

Again this author also had no problem in painting great characters that I enjoyed getting to know with the exception of the villain. Etain the villain messed with things she shouldn’t have and cursed Seamus for over 300 years. She was very easy to dislike with her selfishness. Katie being able to see spirits can see him and soon find
Rhenna Morgan
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been meaning to read this one for forever. I'm so glad I finally got around to it because it was a yummy read.

The thing that always appealed to me about this premise was the ghost (really spirit) thing. I've always been intrigued by stories like this because the challenge of how the hero and heroine would get together when they can't physically touch always seems insurmountable. Dena handles that pesky detail quite nicely. Not only that, she takes some of my favorite erotic story elements a
Susan Frances
A delightful fantasy, Dena Garson’s paranormal romance invites readers to let go of everything they know about ghosts and imagine the presence of spells and incantations which can make specters corporeal again. The spell which turns Seamus MacDonhmaill into a floating spirit is a love potion.

I was provided a copy of Dena Garson's book from BTS emag. My full review can be found on page 56 in the August issue of BTS emag located here: http://e.issuu.com/embed.html#6645829...
Bonnie
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book takes you on adventure you'd never expect to go on.I felt as though I was right there with Katie and Seamus as the explored the castle and their feelings.I seen the images from each scene leap off the page and paint pictures around me. This is an adventure well worth the journey!!
S. Mac
May 05, 2016
Lauren Smith
Jan 06, 2016
Ahb Choup
rated it did not like it
Oct 24, 2017
May 31, 2016
Blue
added it
Jun 06, 2016
Dena Garson is an award winning author of contemporary, paranormal, fantasy, and sci-fi romance. She holds a BBA and a MBA in Business and works in the wacky world of quality and process improvement. Making up her own reality on paper is what keeps her sane.

She is the mother of two rowdy boys, two rambunctious cats (AKA the fuzzy jerks), and a loving Labrador. When she isn't writing you can find h

Emerald Isle Fantasies (4 books)
  • Lord Griffin's Prize
  • Phantom Mischief
  • Crimson Lust (Emerald Isle Fantasies, #4)