Start by marking “Locked (PresLocke, #2)” as Want to Read:
Locked (PresLocke, #2)

Locked (PresLocke #2)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  2,674 Ratings  ·  395 Reviews
“ACE LOCKE JETS OFF TO SIN CITY WITH MYSTERY MAN”

Sorry, ladies—and fellas—Hollywood’s hottest action star, Ace Locke, is officially off the market!

The man on Locke’s arm has been identified as Dylan Prescott, the sexy new “it” model currently featured in the latest Calvin Klein ads. Sources tell TNZ the men met on the set of Locke’s upcoming action film Insurrection 2, a
Published August 31st 2016 by Ella Frank, LLC & Brooke Blaine

To ask other readers questions about Locked, please sign up.

LexyLovesBooks The release has been put on hold due to the author's health. No new release date has been set yet.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★ ! Locked, book 2 of 3. Hollywood heartthrob & his billboard wet dream take their secret affair public!

Books in PresLocke series should be read in order:
Book 1: Aced
Book 2: Locked
Book 3: Wedlocked

Aced, book 1 told the whirlwind secret and forbidden flirtation and fuckfest between Hollywood superstar Ace Locke and billboard underwear model and debut actor Dylan Prescott. as they worked together on a movie while fighting their attraction.

Locked, book 2 picks up right after book 1’s scandal
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
4.5 "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

If you haven't read Aced yet please stop reading here. While I'll keep this review spoiler free and vague it will refer to events from book 1 in the series.

After being discovered by the tabloid press on their getaway in Vegas Dylan and Ace have to deal with the fallout of the discovery of their relationship. Being under close scrutiny and having to deal with intrusive paparazzis is exhausting but there is also a certain
⊱ Poppy ⊰
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
"If you're with me, I think I could take on anything."

Locked picked up where the 1st book ended, with Ace and Dylan exposed in their own room in Vegas. Now they have to consider their every move, as they are getting followed everywhere by paparazzo and everyone wants to know that who is the mysterious man who was able to win the infamous Ace Locke.

Now, Ace & Dylan had to decide whether to come out as a couple or deny everything. But they choose the opposite and came out in front of thou
Meags
4.5 Stars

This book has put me in a ridiculously good mood. As far as sequels are concerned, in my opinion, this one far surpassed its predecessor with flying colours! It was wholly entertaining, heart-warming, heart-breaking, funny, cheeky, sexy (so very, very sexy) and deliciously sappy. I could not have asked for more.

The story picks up exactly where Aced finished up – with Ace and Dylan left shocked and dazed after a pesky paparazzo snapped photos of them together in their hotel room in Vegas
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'My Reality' Stars!

Yes, yes, YES!!!! Loved Locked to pieces! Aced was great but Locked is outstanding. Even more emotional, with some crazy drama included and the same sexy AF chemistry between these two magnificent main characters. And the ending.. THE FEELS!!!! <333

Ace and Dylan are stealing my heart with their love story and I can't wait to read their HEA on Wedlocked!
Sabrina
After their secret affair is outed by the tabloids Ace and Dylan put on their big boy panties and decide it's time to face the music. For Dylan it turns out to mean a lot more modeling contracts coming his way now that he's on the arms of famed action star Ace Locke. But for Ace it means canceled contracts and movie deals taken back now that he's not just out, but out and in a relationship. The two have a lot to get through, but as long as they have each other they decide it will all be okay. Wo ...more
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Book #2 in this great series.

Remember what happened in the first book?
Ace and Dylan have just been caught by a paparazzo in their Vegas hotel room.
And now it's Crazy-Town wherever they go. The paps are camping outside Ace's house, Dylan's apartment-building, the film-studios. They're everywhere!
And Ace is worried that it will be too much for Dylan - he's not used to photographers following him.
But Dylan very quickly promises Ace that nothing will ever be able to keep him away from him.
He will le
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by authors)

photo 8FAB859F-62CD-4ECA-8778-7AD9F70BD8D4_zpslof224ne.jpg

Book two in this series picks back up right where book one left off, with PresLocke's weekend getaway in Vegas being ambushed by the paparazzi. Ace Locke & Dylan Prescott's relationship is now public knowledge. After coming out about a year ago, this is Ace's first relationship. The world knew Ace was gay, but now they had a visual to go with it. A stunning male model who is also Ace's co-star in Insurrection 2.

photo D81B40FD-6C8C-40E0-AE5A-9729D679F8ED_zps4rr6zs1g.gif

Hollywood's hottest action star is officiall
Dia

Parvathy
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay-book-reviews

5 Stars !

Locked in the second book in the PresLocke Series and continues the story of Ace and Dylan right from the first book. This book shows how Ace and Dylan builds their relationship amidst the new circumstances they are in and how some demons from Dylan’s Past could affect their new found love.

Just like the first book in the series this book is another wonderfully crafted addition to the series and tells the story of how Ace and Dylan takes their relationship forward. The events in cliffh
Amanda
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley, m-m
I've gotta be frank here, Locked is a total lovefest between Ace and Dylan. A cynical reader might find them nausea inducing with the amount of sweetness going on. I mean these two men are so perfect together and they did everything right and there is so much love, trust and understanding. Is simply astounding and I'm just gonna soak up all the positive vibe.

After the blow out from the previous book, Ace and Dylan have so deal with some really crazy paparazzi stalking their every move. I don't k
S.M. West
4.5 PresLocke STARS

This picks up right where book 1 left off, with both Ace and Dylan exposed. The paps swarming and storming their lives. Dylan has to come to grips with what living in the limelight really means, while everyone wants to know about the hottie on Ace's arm.

What I absolutely loved the most about this novel was the depth and emotion between Ace and Dylan. While there was chaos and drama unfolding around them, they stayed true to each other. I couldn't get enough of that!

"If you're
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

The dynamic writing duo Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine have delivered another winner in this fresh, heartwarming, and seductive M/M romance.

Locked is the second book in the PresLocke series, and it begins moments after the surprising cliffhanger in Aced in which Ace’s worst fears are realized. The Hollywood action superstar recently came out of the closet, but he was trying to keep his relationship with Dylan under wraps. This book deals with the fallout that ensues when their relationshi
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo cae1a3058be3d25dbb72a99cb1158b_zpsojsd43ck.gif

A sizzling intoxicating addictive read that was dripping with all the feels and of course hot sex!!!!! Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine has me on cloud nine. Seriously, there is a big fat smile on my face right now as I write this review.

Locked picks off where it last left off in the previous book and this time Ace Locke and Dylan Prescott are no longer hiding their relationship since the media got hold of the news. With no need to hide, th
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

4.5 Stand-up-for-love Stars!

photo B1364989-452A-4228-B51F-A9092A61A2AE_zpsqmcptbiv.jpg

LOCKED is the much anticipated second installment in the PresLocke series. Ace Locke, fresh out of the closet mega-superstar, finds himself drawn to the vision of masculine perfection on the Calvin Klein highway billboard. When he captures that vision in the flesh as an extra on his current film, sparks begin to fly. He may be out of the closet but he's never had an open-to-the-public relationship. But he just might think Dylan Prescott is the perfect "first time deb
Jaime
This is book two of the PresLocke Series and it is just as Fan-F*cking-tastic as book one! This story picks up right where book one, Aced, left off - so yes you need to read them in order. Let me tell you these two authors have really gone the extra mile in this story-- I know I say that every single time I read one of their books, but each time I am amazed by their stories and I fall in love with their characters. So it really does bear repeating - Amazing story! This story deals with all the d ...more
R * A Reader Obsessed *
4 Stars

Now that’s what I’m talking about!

What I appreciate so much about Ella Frank (writing with Brooke Blaine) is her consistency. She consistently gives an in depth dual POV. She consistently brings on the romance. She consistently delivers the smex. This was no different.

Markedly more enjoyable because the emotions were definitely felt. Sure, Ace and Dylan had a whirlwind romance as witnessed in Aced, where lust mainly ruled their actions, but now they have to see if they’re strong enough to
Michelle
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
Locked is book two in the PresLocke trilogy by the writing duo, Ella frank and Brooke Blaine. After book one sets the stage that will expose Ace Locke fully to the public and Dylan Prescott, model who is playing actor for a few weeks in Hollywood.

So it is not news that I will love and devour any book by Ella Frank, but I think what I love the most about this series so far is that we have two leading men who are 100% committed to one another. The drama comes at them from all sides, but not from
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LockedLocked is just one of those books that takes you high, takes you low, and yet, somehow, manages to keep you smiling the whole damn time you’re reading it.

Do you know what I mean? I hope for your sake that you do, because it is—for me, at least—the BEST way to read a book. You feel the feels. You cringe and you worry. You get angered and frustrated. You hate to see the characters you’ve fallen in love with struggle. But, through it all, you know you’re reading something special, something
Sybil aka Lala
I’m not what one would call a ray of fucking sunshine. In fact I’m kind of cynical and sarcastic and if I even smell an emotion other than mile ire I usually try and diffuse the situation with a joke or sarcastic remark. I roll my eyes at couples and snarl at children. But there is one thing that melts my cold, dead heart: baby animal videos on YouTube. But now I have another thing to add to that very short list – #PresLocke

Because, in a word, they are ADORABLE! These two had me in the foetal po
Shile loves books

5 stars

I loved Ace and Dylan even more .

November 2016

woow ..i loved this 2nd book. I fell in love with Ace and Dylan so hard... cant wait for book 3
Haidoulina
Mar 27, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5 stars.
Well, I don't know what to say about this book... I'm a little bit disappointed... Especially with the sex... One guy was always on the receiving end of it and I sooo didn't like that.... I also felt that the story was dragging....
River
Aug 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
There are some things that I want to say about this series.

First of all, I liked the books. Not great but not bad to be honest. Would I read them again? Not really but I wouldn't tell people not to read them. They are just ok books.

Now, why a trilogy? I liked the characters just fine but they are not that interesting to read three books about them! I was surprised about the second book but the third? That's just.. I don't even know. To be honest I don't wanna read the third book, I'm only hope
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Locked (PresLocke #2) by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine
4.5 stars!!!

“Because with you, I’ve found me.”

Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine together are deadly, deadly for your heart and your ovaries. They certainly go for the jugular in Locked and delivered a swoony read from start to finish. Despite the highs and lows in this book I had a permanent grin, I giggled, I swooned, I laughed but most of all I loved and loved hard.

Sometimes though even the closest couples have a little miscommunication…

“Ar
Fabi
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it

I liked book 2 better than book 1. That's unusual, but I enjoyed reading about two beautiful people. They are beautiful inside and out. A treat.

The story was a little 'too' sweet for me. So sweet and gooy that I was afraid of getting cavities from it. But I still enjoyed seeing this relationship continue to develop and grow. There's a lovely ending to this book and more to come in book 3.
Cory
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Boy of boy do I love these two!! I'm dying for the next book just like I was dying for this book after reading the first one.

Dylan and Ace are sexy and hot and totally in love. They have obstacles to overcome, but I love that they face them together. I really love this series!! Bring on the next book (hurry up 2017)!!
RentasticReads
Good god, this book was everything I've hoped for and then some! I mean, just recalling that ending is making me so sappy all over again. It couldn't have been more perfect than that! Locked has certainly left me in a huge puddle of swoony feels. I think I heaved deep, happy sighs more times than I can count in this one. And so far, this is my favorite in the series.

PresLocke was definitely hotter, sweeter, filthier and more adorable than ever here. Can they just be real? Please? I want to be wr
Makhda
Apr 17, 2017 marked it as laters-baby
Shelves: mm-romance
Melissa
Nope, nope, nope. I didn't particularly like "Aced" but I was still kind of curious as to how they moved forward after the fiasco that was the ending of book 1 ((view spoiler)). I learned how they handled that, ugh, and I just couldn't take the rest of the story.

I know I have said this before but I will say it again (because I think it's important) - how is it possible that Ella Frank's great and am
Akknieszka
ME.
Not Ace.
Just Me.
Please?
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance.
More about Ella Frank

PresLocke (3 books)
  • Aced (PresLocke, #1)
  • Wedlocked (Preslocke, #3)

Romance Deals

• #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $2.49
  • Remembering Us
    $3.99 $2.00
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unbound (The Forbidden Bond, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • In the Heir (Westerly Billionaire, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Perfect (Boot Creek #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forbidden Fling (Wildwood #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In His Shadow (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • The Sapphire Affair (Jewel, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Thing Called Love (Mirror Lake, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tea and Secrets (Adams Grove, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Highland Promise (Murray Brothers, 3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • MacKenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn, #2)
  • Ensnared
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow of a Doubt (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Me and You
  • Just One Thing
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Glassblower
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Blank Slate
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Picturing Perfect (Love of My Life, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgiven (The Forbidden Bond #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Nothings (Sugar Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sprinkles on Top (Sugar Springs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Of Noble Birth
  • Something More Than This
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Mine (Heroes of St. Helena, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Best Medicine (Bell Harbor, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Always (Heroes of St. Helena, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc. 1) [Kindle in Motion]
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Barbecue and Bad News (Adams Grove, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royal Games (The Royals of Monterra, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Up for Heir (Westerly Billionaire #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The American Lady (The Glassblower Trilogy #2)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • The Wingman (Alpha Male, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
  • The Last Move
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Turn, Right Direction (The Bourbon Street Boys, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Revealed to Him (Kerr Chronicles, #3)
  • I've Got Your Number
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Ink My Heart (Luminescent Juliet, #2)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Wild Swans
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Highland Surrender
  • Voyage of the Heart
  • Good Boy (WAGs, #1)
  • Even the Score
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5)
  • 180 Seconds
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shine Not Burn (Shine Not Burn, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 8 Bodies is Enough (Body Movers, #8)
    $6.99 $2.49