Start by marking “Unscripted” as Want to Read:
Unscripted

Unscripted

I have always been a survivor and surviving my parents and backwater hometown has built a shell around me that I’ve sworn no one will break through.

Decker is a bad boy who likes to keep things sexy and fun.

When I first meet him, I’m sure there’s nothing more to the player, but I soon learn that underneath his crooked smile and steamy kisses, there’s
ebook
Published November 28th 2016 by Samantha Long

To ask other readers questions about Unscripted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unscripted

Start your review of Unscripted
Risa
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I absolutely loved this book. Yes, it was the stereotypical boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, there's conflict, will they get back together? kind of book, but it was so incredibly well written and the heroine was both parts relatable and sassy. If you're looking for a slow burning romance with a few twists thrown in, then you've got it here. I thoroughly enjoyed this read, and I can't wait to read more from this author!
Andretta Schellinger
So I started this book around 4pm my time, and I finished at 11pm my time. Yup the entire thing, no skimming, no skipping, nothing.

This is a solid 5 star book, and I have a love hate relationship with the author right now.

I hate her because since page 292 I have been crying, and not the slight tears that you get when something is a little sad, I mean the bawl your eyes out, multiple napkins, glasses fogging up tears. I didn't stop until the second to last page. That is how much this book took
Kirstin
Aug 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I had a hard time rating this one. It was so very cliche. So very stereotypical. Isla is a poor, broken girl from Tennessee who's broken out of the mold and graduated college and is living in Seattle with the job of her dreams. Bad boy millionaire Decker sees her and is instantly attracted to her because she's so 'not like the girls he dates'. Take it from here. Happily ever after.

The one aspect that kept me drawn to this is the relationship that Decker had with his mother. I feel like that was
Misty Sulouff
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. Well written and kept my attention throughout the whole story. I instantly fell in love with Isla. She didn't have the greatest life growing up but didn't let that define her. She moved and landed her dream job. Not only that she moved with her best friend. Decker is hard not to like. He also didn't have the best childhood but he had the most loving mother and sister a guy could ask for. When they meet for the first time, neither could have expected how bumpy ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Isla comes from a dysfunctional family and lived a hard life growing up. She had walls surrounding her for a good reason so when she moved away with her best friend who could blame her. When she meets Decker it's like meeting a kindred soul. She knew that he was a playboy but the connection between them was a profound one and their journey began. This story will take you on one intense ride as you get a picture of how their relationship developed over time. I received a free copy of this book vi ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.

This is the 1st book I've read written by Samantha Long; she has done a great job at writing a good book. I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the characters.
Tanya
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He is a bad boy and she had always been a survivor. The more she learns about him the more she realises he is different. Will she let down all her walls.around her heart? Can she risk it? Will he be good for her? Will.it end up with her getting hurt? See how it goes

Karen Galloway
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Really Good Read

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. A Very enjoyable book from Samantha Long. This book has a great, flowing story and the characters really had me glued from the first chapter with their great chemistry and story.
Deb
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. There was drama, misunderstandings and passion. There were times I absolutely hated him for his treatment of her. I wish she might have stood up for herself a bit more. I liked the angst though as it made for an interesting story.
Moonreader62
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book has a good storyline that is compelling, intense, and interesting. The characters are intriguing, engaging, and well developed. I liked reading this book.
Pat
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The good storyline and the detailed characters captured my attention from the very first page and I remained totally engaged in this story until the turn of the very last page!
Tracy