Start by marking “No Apologies (Bomar Boys #2)” as Want to Read:
No Apologies (Bomar Boys #2)

No Apologies

(Bomar Boys #2)

ebook
Published October 2016

To ask other readers questions about No Apologies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Apologies

Start your review of No Apologies (Bomar Boys #2)
Kate
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's official - I'm moving to Old Settlers & snagging me a Bomar boy. (Kinda got my eye on Linc or Ford - they are twins after all... wink-wink!)

Could this group of "bad boy" thieves & thugs be any hotter?!?! And let me tell you - if you're thinking that they're all manly sex Gods without any substance, you couldn't be more wrong.

I loved every word of Colt & Skylar's story.

Skylar is one of my favourite book heroine types - she's strong, sassy, smart & is not going to back down
Maren Lee
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't even. I physically felt this book. Loved it for several reasons:

(1) I love books written in third person. First person dual point of view is not really my favorite and that's like every romance novel lately. Nothing against it. I just personally prefer third person. (2) I love it when one of the main characters is already involved in a relationship and they're conflicted (but they don't cheat). (3) I love delicious tension when one character is trying so hard to keep from falling in
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

With each book in the Bomar series, I grow to love these brothers more and more. Each one so unique and entirely swoon worthy.

Cole is hot, hot, hot. Poor Skylar never stood a chance against his charms. Jess continues to bring us addictive stories that make it impossible to move on when your done.

No apologies has the right balance of drama, steam, passion. As well as an amazing cast of characters. Although this is the second book, it can be read as a standalone.

Melanie (mells_view)
Oh these Bomar boys...

Wow! What a wild ride!! I don't know what else I would have expected from the Bomar's, haha, but still wild none the less.

Loved reading about Colt and Skylar's love story. It was a bit of a slow burn, Skylar has to work very hard to peel back Colt's layers but once they finally get there it's hot and heavy.

I honestly thought this story might have a bit of a different turn considering Skylar's past issues with her heart, but it didn't go there which was fine just surprised
Coco.V
May 07, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (5/7/2018)!

Burb:
Every small town has that one family that's more savage than civilized. The ones that are more myth and legend than man. In Old Settlers, Oklahoma that's the Bomar boys. Wild, reckless and vicious, they skirt the line of criminal and trip over it more often than not. They are their own punchline: white trash but proud beyond compare. Dirty and dangerously sexy, it's best to steer clear of them or else risk your life... and your heart. These are their stories.
Rebecca Austin
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-sassy
This is the second book in the Bomar Boys Series and although it can be read as a stand-alone it is better to have read book one "No Regrets" first to understand a lot of the back story.

I love Colt and his persona. He is another tough Bomar boy who wants to live a life outside of what his family is known for but he seems to be stuck. He is stubborn and cares so much for Skylar but really doesn't want her close to everything that is going down and wants to protect her at all costs.

Skylar is
Kim  Brewing
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading book one (Cash's story) I had to read Colt's!

Colt's is trying so hard to rise above and beyond his family's name - but the world doesn't make it easy for him. Skylar is just trying to live life beyond her family's over protectiveness. These two have had eyes for each other for awhile, but have never stepped beyond the hard worn friendship line. Can these two find a happily ever after.

I loved the story, but found it to have a bit too repeating inner dialogues for me. I am looking
Julie Guay-de la ronde
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
was sucked into this world of the Bomar boys. the book became even more interesting towards the end with the mystery and introduction of new characters. I hope there's other books out there, maybe for Lincoln, perhaps? can't wait to read the one about their brother Remy. really enjoyed this book! steamy scenes, bad boy, and some drama.
Erica
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Bomar boys, I just cannot get enough of them.
If you haven't met them yet, what are you waiting for?
No Regrets, Cash & Gemma's story was great, but Colt & Skylar in No Apologies are my favorite so far.

2OCC Reviews
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma
I cannot get enough of these Bomar boys and their sexy alpha male ways. No apologies is the second book in the series and should be read after No regrets because readers have more of an understanding of the characters and the story. I absolutely loved Skylar and Colt within No Apologies because it had everything I love in a story. There was tension between the characters, sexy tattooed alpha male, hot steamy moments and characters that I love reading about.

Skylar is a strong and feisty
sl.reads
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved Colt in No Regrets!! And I loved him even more in No Apologies!!!

Colt and Skylar are perfect for each other. I love love love when Skylar goes to Colt for tattoos. Makes me want to get one too!

And the rest of the Bomar boys!! Gosh can't wait for their stories!!
Megan Lowe
Oct 18, 2016 rated it liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
For a second book recommended to be read after the first I think a lot of time, too much, was spent recapping and going over things which have already been covered in book one. I also felt it was a little slow and leaves a lot unresolved, presumably for book three which is going to have some serious fireworks. That being said I really do like the sense of family, even if unconventional, with the Bomars and am glad some of them are
Michelle Krystel
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
tattoo god thats what colt bomar is , hes my favourite of the brothers and cousins. he's demanding, crude, sexy.hes everything us girls want in badboy tattoo god. but colt isn't really bad he just has a big heart and doesn't really know.how yo.deal with love from.other people. so when skylar walks into his life he cant help himself but to push her away. Lucky for him he has met his perfect match. colt just doesn't know it .
Ashley Thomas
Nov 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Idk but Sky was kind of annoying but overall I did love the story. I cannot wait for Rachel and Remy's story!
Rebecca
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Colt and Skylar are amazingly sexy, and just right together!

From the beginning Skylar and Colt both know what they want, but the ability to get what they want doesn't look good for either of them.

Skylar's too stubborn, and won't give Colt a break until he apologizes. Colt only knows that nobody ever meant it when they apologized when he was a boy, so he isn't going to waste time giving her what she wants.

When they finally get together, Colt and Skylar's connection is pure fireworks. Colt
Sassy Southern
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok this is the second book and even though it can be read as a standalone I would recommend you read the first book first. In this one we get to know Colt Bomar a lot better and he's the other twin,and I swear I don't know which twin I want more. Colt is the protective twin always jumping in front of his brother to take the worst hits. Always trying to make sure he stays far away from the dirty side of the Bomar name. And he's trying to he's not clean but he's not dirty. But he doesn't think ...more
Kylee
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will make no apologies for reading the next book in the Bomar Boys Series because Colt stole my heart. As this man who has lived his life as a protector drags you on a journey of darkness that surrounds him, it will be his best friend, his angel and his one that will need to lift him into the light. Skylar needs Colt to see himself in the light that she does and he is going to need to bring his A game to this fight, because this girl is about to burst through the barriers he has put up. A ...more
Stefanie
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cash and Skylar

Wow! I'm definitely a fan of Jess Bryant and her Him at brothers!! Holy hotness it was freaking amazing!! Sky is such a strong woman and believes she's doing the right thing by fighting for what she wants! Colt is the brooding dark horse that takes care of everyone. They are perfect for each other, and every scene they are together they are combustible!! It was seriously hot! I loved the first time together... I absolutely loved it!! Ready to know who's after Colt... The ending
Leanne
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It is the second in the Bomar Boys series by Jess Bryant and focuses on Colt and Skylar but many of the Bomar family are here. Colt Bomar is damaged from his upbringing but he wants to be better. This book filled me with hope. It made me cry and hurt for these boys and the strong women that love them, but it made me feel hope because if they can overcome their childhood, I certainly can.
"She loved him. She loved every beautiful, broken, damaged part of him." From No Apologies
Nicole Chu
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Team Colt

Okay I loved Cash and Jemma’s story but Colt and Skylar blew them away!
Also I need to know more about Ford because he sounded yummy.
The more I learn about the Bomars the more I get sucked into their story.
Again we have a strong female character who doesn’t need to be saved and can hold her own against these boys.
Colt needs to know that he isn’t worthless and Skylar proves that to him.
The passion is off the charts and I loved it!
We got to see more family members and I hope they each get
Megan
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously where can I get a Bomar Boy? Book Two in this series was AMAZING! Skylar & Colt were electric. Skylar was so perfect with just the right amount of sass and sweet and is definitely one of my favorite book heroines. Colt is fierce, protective, stubborn, a bit damaged but so so swoon worthy you will root for these two as you go on this wild ride with them.

I feel like I can't find the right words to describe how much I enjoyed this book..Seriously, I couldn't put it down. I hope you
Jaime Reynolds
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Addicting series

Colt is a character that grabbed me from the beginning and sucked me dry with his inner demons. Just when I thought Cash was complex, he comes along and gives him a run for his money. The emotions pouring out of him with his story left me absolutely adoring him and hoping that Skylar helps him see all the light that shines within him. A fantastic book with amazing characters that will certainly stay with me for a long time.
Melissa
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You Can’t Fight It!

No Apologies is Book 2 of the Bomar Boys series and tells Colt and Skylar’s story. I really liked this book!! Colt was smoking hot and Skylar was a great combo of sweet & strong. The slow burn tension that builds throughout the story is fantastic and when they finally come together... fireworks! The book is worth reading for the last tattoo scene alone. ;)
Dee Ellis
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to pick up Colt's story after reading Cash's!! And I was not dissapointed! I loved Colt and Skylar's romance, a slow burn that got where it was going when it damn well wanted to! And when it did, whew! I liked the twists and turns, and again, the depth of character that Jess writes is refreshing! More please, Ms. Bryant!
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
Oh, those Bomar Boys!! What gorgeous "bad" boys they are. Colt and Skylar were my kind of angst driven story, so much love and passion, I just fell in love. Definitely my fave of the series so far.

BUT! next is REMY! their older brother who has intrigued me with his bad boy mysterious self. I'm ready for him to woo my eyes off.

Brittany Slingo
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Did not disappoint

Book 2 about the Bomar boys did not disappoint. I love this town and the characters. Beautiful damaged. I went thru this story way to fast I wasn’t ready for it to end.
Kim Gauger
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH these bomar boys

I am loving these rough alpha Bomar boys! What a great story with a fantastic story line. The obstacles the overcome is great. Loved Colt!
Kasie Kidd
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Officially need a Bomar boy of my own!
Brenda Longland OLeary
Great Book!

This was a great follow up to the first book! Bomar boys are hard to love, but their women don’t give up easily! Looking forward to the next book.
French Press Bookworm Blog
So I'm noticing a big theme in this series. It's really about over coming this stigma that the family name has put on these brothers and dealing past abuse and how it effects future relationships. I'll admit I loved colt more than Cash and I enjoyed this story more as well. Colt and his Angels relationship figured itself out a lot faster I felt that Cash. Colt has to be open to letting someone take care of him. He was always taking care of others that he didn't even understand what was happening ...more

• The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Ride-along (Bounty County, #1)
  • Highball Rush (Bootleg Springs #6)
  • Gaining Miles: A Miles Family Novella (The Miles Family Book 5)
  • Dangerous Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #1)
  • Wicked Sexy (Wicked Games #2)
  • Forbidden Miles: A Brother's Best Friend Romance (The Miles Family Book 2)
  • Dangerous Desires (Dangerous Beauty, #2)
  • Hidden Miles: A Wounded Hero Romance (The Miles Family Book 4)
  • Wicked Intentions (Wicked Games, #3)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Talon (Ashes & Embers, #4)
  • Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)
  • Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • Craft (The Gibson Boys, #2)
  • Finding Alexei
  • Southern Gentleman (Charleston Heat, #3)
Jess Bryant is an avid indoorswoman. A city girl trapped in a country girl's life, her heart resides in Dallas but her soul and roots are in small town Oklahoma. She enjoys manicures, the color pink, and her completely impractical for country life stilettos. She believes that hair color is a legitimate form of therapy, as is reading and writing romance. She started writing as a little girl but her ...more

Bomar Boys (3 books)
  • No Regrets (Bomar Boys #1)
  • No Fear (Bomar Boys #3)