Start by marking “Clincher (DS Fight Club #6)” as Want to Read:
Clincher (DS Fight Club #6)

Clincher

(DS Fight Club #6)

The Pressure Fighter
Five years ago, Bridget Doherty walked away from a promising MMA career in order to salvage her failing marriage. Now, newly divorced, Bridget is training again with hopes that a new gym in a new city will reignite her passion–both personally and professionally.

The Former Chef
Ever since his heart attack, Nolan Harper is playing i
Published 2017 by Hot Words and Cold Coffee, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Clincher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clincher

Start your review of Clincher (DS Fight Club #6)
Anna
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If your favourite hero must be some alpha, this book isn't for you.

Different book, I'd say this book is reversed almost virgin heroine+manho hero....

Sometimes it's was difficult to understand some expressions and words, I'm not native, but it's not author's fault.

If you like awkward, shy, tender hero this story is for you. The hero was virgin till 35, then he had massive heart attack and he changed his lifestyle drastically: supervised meals, gym with personal
Malinda
3-3.5 stars

This was an enjoyable story. I liked Bridget and Nolan and thought their story was good overall. This is the first book I've read by this author and I may try more of her work in the future. There are secondary characters in here from previous books and reading the earlier books probably would have allowed me to connect more with the extra characters but I think the story did alright as a standalone.

Bridget is a 32 year old woman from Boston that is trying to g
Coco.V
Jan 07, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/7/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
The Pressure Fighter

The Former Chef
Ever since his heart attack, Nolan Harper is playing it safe–afraid to really start living again. Turning in his high stress restaurant care
Stephanie
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, sports
Oh, did I ever enjoy this one!!!

I wasn't quite sure what to expect with a female fighter, she is a first for me as I don't normally gravitate to MMA romances (with the exception of this series of course!). Bridget was just the perfect combo of smart, sweet and kick ass!! I loved how she was strong when she needed to be, but it didn't overwhelm her personality, so she was still someone I could relate to.

And Nolan..... sigh....4% into the book and he was my new bookboyfrien
Wendy Hodges
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nolan is a gentle giant, vulnerable and shy until he meets Bridget. Bridget is working on her career still recovering from her marriage breakup, she is strong and sassy but also empathetic. Having stepped in as cover for a training session for Nolan something sparks between them, she somehow understands something about this man and he about her. I really enjoyed this story of both characters not just getting to know each other but also finding new balance in their work and careers, regaining con ...more
Claire Matthews
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BRILLIANT

I absolutely loved this book I love everyone of Josie's books ive read and find this series just gets better and better I find myself looking forward to the next book as soon as I've finished the previous, keep up the great work would definitely recommend this author.
Arlene Adams
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fighters
Janie
Jan 06, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5 stars. This is my first by this author, and I’m not sure if it’s because this is #6 in the series, but I couldn’t connect with the characters and the story was very disjointed. It had sweet moments and some moderate heat, but overall not my taste.
Iris
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read

Enjoyed reading this book and reading about the characters and their story. Looking forward to reading more from this author e
Kerry Williams
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All I can say is Nolan stole my heart! It was nice to read a story about someone working to make themselves better and finding someone to fall in love with that helps lift them up. Nolan and Bridgette were a delight to read about. They were so sweet and uplifting for each other. Nolan's cakes made me want to bake in my own kitchen. Their story was a wonderful addition to the series.
Ruby
Jan 08, 2018
KARLA R. STONE
May 07, 2018

• Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Knox (Dead Souls MC #1)
  • Keeping 6 (Rock Point, #1)
  • Completely Mine (Bliss Series Book 4)
  • Undeniably His (Bliss Series Book 5)
  • Eternally Yours (Bliss Series Book 6)
  • Blissfully Hers (Bliss Series Book 7)
  • Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC, #14)
  • From Dust (Portland ME, #1)
  • Snatch (Cerberus MC, #5)
  • A Change in Tide (Northern Lights, #1)
  • FILTHY F*CKERS: MC ROMANCE COMPLETE 7-BOOK BOXED SET
  • Hour of the Lion (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #1)
  • Every Breath You Take  (Second Opportunities #4)
  • Second Chance: a romance for the over 40
  • Devil's Disciples MC Romance Series : The Complete Boxed Set
Josie Kerr is a transplanted West Texan living on the edge of semi-profoundly rural Georgia, a.k.a. the southernmost edge of the northernmost county in Metro Atlanta.

She has an M.Ed. in Secondary English Education, but discovered that she hated high school more the second time than she did the first, so she decided to meld her love of technology with her education background and became

DS Fight Club (7 books)
  • Kicker (DS Fight Club #1)
  • Trainer (DS Fight Club, #2)
  • Striker (DS Fight Club #3)
  • Brawler (DS Fight Club #4)
  • Cutman (DS Fight Club #5)
  • Matchmaker (DS Fight Club #7)