Start by marking “Brawler (DS Fight Club #4)” as Want to Read:
Brawler (DS Fight Club #4)

Brawler

(DS Fight Club #4)

Published February 14th 2017 by Hot Words and Cold Coffee, LLC (first published February 9th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Brawler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brawler

Start your review of Brawler (DS Fight Club #4)
Carrie Gubish
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

This was a good book. But why was he getting all red faced all the time? Apparently he screwed girls a lot when he was winning. And my biggest question is at the end she tells him she is ready. Ready for what? That's going to bug me.
Claire Matthews
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE

I absolutely love josie's books and this one well just when I think I have my favourite she goes and knocks another one out the park love all of josie's book I would highly recommend this series to anyone cause it has it all thrown in.
Badass Lioness
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Skittish Annie won me over. When she is introduced, she is shy and barely hanging on as she stares adoringly at Damon. As the story progresses, Annie lets go of her skittishness and puts him in his place. She has been controlled by her dad, her husband, but she won't allow Damon to boss her around. She even managed to pass her real estate course and work for the fun, bold Ashley (I need to read her story!). At age 33, she is finally finding her own voice, independence, and sexuality.

Coco.V
Oct 04, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/4/2017)!💝

The Brawler
Damon Pierce has always had to fight. He rose from a homeless street fighter to an MMA champion, only to lose it all.

Miss Skittish
Annie Hedges is a gentle soul who is finally getting her fresh start. After almost twenty years in a stifling marriage, she has finally found her voice and is heading out on her own.

After first encountering each other when they were at the lowest points in their lives, Pierce and Annie meet again under bett
Patricia Phillips-Cordovez
Wow

Damon has won my heart. Annie is a lucky lady. Damon has been in the gutter after being taken by a con artist. Annie was in an abusive marriage. Then one day everything changed. Read this book, you will not be disappointed
Iris
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read

Enjoyed reading this book and reading about the characters and their story. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
Kerry Williams
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved that Pierce got to show he was not the nasty guy that he portrayed earlier in the series. It was great to see how he made better for his wrongs and he met the woman to help him become a better person. Another great story in a great series
Stephanie
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, sport
I just knew I was going to love this book.... We meet Damon in previous books, and because he isn't shown in a great light, his story HAD to be awesome! I love redemption stories, and this book did it perfectly.

I loved reading Damon and Annie's love story, and always look forward to more from the author. I'm not really into MMA, but this series has me hooked! There is enough of the sport to set the stage, but there is so much more going on with the relationships between all of the characters th
Joyce
Nov 12, 2017
Trisha
Jul 28, 2018

• Twice in a Blue Moon
  • A Change in Tide (Northern Lights, #1)
  • Knox (Dead Souls MC #1)
  • From Dust (Portland ME, #1)
  • Keeping 6 (Rock Point, #1)
  • Completely Mine (Bliss Series Book 4)
  • Eternally Yours (Bliss Series Book 6)
  • Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC, #14)
  • Undeniably His (Bliss Series Book 5)
  • Blissfully Hers (Bliss Series Book 7)
  • FILTHY F*CKERS: MC ROMANCE COMPLETE 7-BOOK BOXED SET
  • Silver Brewer (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • 10-Code (Rock Point, #4)
  • Restored Dreams: more romance for the over 40
  • Cabin 12 (Rock Point, #2)
  • HWY 550 (Rock Point, #3)
  • Covering Ollie (On Call #2)
  • Devil's Disciples MC Romance Series : The Complete Boxed Set
Josie Kerr is a transplanted West Texan living on the edge of semi-profoundly rural Georgia, a.k.a. the southernmost edge of the northernmost county in Metro Atlanta.

She has an M.Ed. in Secondary English Education, but discovered that she hated high school more the second time than she did the first, so she decided to meld her love of technology with her education background and became

DS Fight Club (7 books)
  • Kicker (DS Fight Club #1)
  • Trainer (DS Fight Club, #2)
  • Striker (DS Fight Club #3)
  • Cutman (DS Fight Club #5)
  • Clincher (DS Fight Club #6)
  • Matchmaker (DS Fight Club #7)