Start by marking “Mission Happy (A Happily Ever After Novel #3)” as Want to Read:
Mission Happy (A Happily Ever After Novel #3)

Mission Happy

(A Happily Ever After Novel #3)

A decorated war hero and top-ranked Navy SEAL sniper, Connor McDaniel spends more time in combat than most. Phrases like ‘good versus evil,’ ‘right or wrong,’ and ‘God and country’ guide his every decision. When on a training assignment in a foreign land, Connor makes one faulty step, triggering an international political firestorm. Though he stands by his decision and has ...more
ebook, 1, 349 pages
Published September 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Mission Happy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mission Happy

Becca
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series by Rylie Roberts and Connor and Julia are the perfect match for each other.

When Julia sees Connor sitting at a bar in Los Angeles, at first she thinks her eyes are deceiving her. That couldn't be the sexy military man she had met before that wanted nothing to do with her. So she takes a chance in going over to say hi and sparks fly between the two. Connor doesn't ever remember meeting the gorgeous auburn beautify but he's got a day to kill, so why not hang out.

Julia
Kellie Lalor
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, romantic & so hot

Julia is the belle of hollywood, she loves what she does but craves normalcy. She wants to be loved for who she is, not what she does.

Connor is the buff, career military guy who believes he is nothing if not military. Hr has never considered a life outside of the military. Other than his strong bond with his childhood mates, Cole, Ty, Reed & Bray.

Julia has never forgotten Connor nor her attraction to him so when she sees him at a local bar some years later she tak
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
***4.5 Stars

Mission Happy is the third book in the Texas Desires series. It can be read as a standalone but there are connections from the previous books. I met Connor in Chasing Happy and got to know him more in Acting Happy. Julia was introduced in a Acting Happy as Ty's friend. They even met each other years ago but Connor doesn't remember her but Julia sure does remember him. He has been starring in her fantasies since the night they met. Their second meeting changes everything...

When Julia
Melissa Mcentyre
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mission Happy (A Texas Desires Novel Book 3) by Rylie Roberts is a must read for any Military Romance reader and then add in a Hollywood Star; you have a not to be put down read. Mission: Happy can easily be a standalone read and completely enjoyed. But with it being book 3 in Rylie Roberts’s series you understand the secondary characters and the bonds of the 5 best friends if you have read the first two books.
We met the 5 best friends from West Texas in Book 1-Chasing Happy, Reed and Lara’s s
Jill M
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: men-in-uniform
Sexy, tatted military alpha meets gorgeous, Hollywood beauty. These two have instant chemistry. They may seem total opposites and from different worlds but they fit perfectly together. They just complete the other pulling out the best qualities of each other. They made each other feel wanted and loved, helping erase all their insecurities. When they finally come together your kindle will heat up and your panties melt.

Rylie Roberts has grown into an amazing author. With each book that she has wri
Michelle Lukasiewicz
Mission Happy

I enjoyed this book. It has plenty of drama, action, suspense, and sexy times. This is the first book I have read of Rylie Roberts. I will be reading the first two books in this series and look forward to the next. HEA and no cliffhanger.
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Jun 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, romance
Overall, I enjoyed this book. The story was interesting, the characters strong and likable. This is the third book in the Happily Ever After Series and can be read as a stand-alone. It may just be me, however, the main characters had a conversation early in the book that I was completely lost with, the male lead seemed just as confused as me. The conversation was regarding mutual friends and things going on in their lives. I believe these characters stories were the focus of the previous book. A ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I have read any of this authors work, and it will certainly not be the last. This is the third book in this series, but can be read as a standalone.
This is the story of Connor, who is a military man through and through, and Julia, belle of Hollywood, who just wants to be loved for herself and not for who she is. I loved all of the secondary characters as well. The attraction between these two is steamy and sexy.
This is an action packed story, with plenty of drama, suspense
Amanda Showalter
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A guarded military man who is trying to keep his career from ending and is worried about nothing else. A woman who seems to have it all but wants a second chance at the man who she didn't get. Can he realize that the military isn't everything and see whats right in front of him? this is a great book that makes you wonder if you really are going after the most important thing in your life
Angel
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: free-download, mf
Big time Hollywood actress Julie and Navy Seal Connor have some amazing chemistry. They live in completely different worlds, so there are some issues trying to figure each other out. Great story!
Manuela
***2016 has been a very unstable year. Not only have I lost favourite role models in droves, I have been into dark places more times than I could count. Yes, I experienced highlights as well but the darkness has had a big impact this year and the only way to keep it at bay was reading, mass reading, back to back books with no stopping and no reviewing. I do apologize to all the writers that I won’t be able to review their books yet but I will get to it. Promise!***
Bridgett
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a really great story! This was my first Rylie Roberts book and it was a very pleasant surprise!

The writing itself was so easy to read that it made the book enjoyable all on its own. The characters were very lovable. The term “gentle giant” comes to mind when I think of Connor. He was training for a military career even as a child but the way he reacts to and with Julia is heartwarming. He’s intense and fierce yet sweet and vulnerable…the perfect balance. Julia has never met a stranger
Emily Goodman
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Do you love military books? Do you love a great romance? Then look no further than Mission Happy ( A Texas Desires Novel Book #3). Roberts does an excellent job of bring you the story of ex Navy Seal Connor McDaniel and Hollywood starlet Julie. These two couldn’t be more different, yet more perfect for each other. Together they create one epic read that you just can’t put down until the very end.

Robert peaked my interest early on with Connor when we first met him in Chasing Happy, her first boo
Amy Neighbors Senethavilay
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Although I began this read a little confused (See, I missed the installment of Acting Happy but had read Chasing Happy), I was able to quickly pick up and follow the story of Julie and Connor.  I loved the interaction of these two character. The development of this relationship, as the two worked through their own insecurities, was delightful and allows the reader to see a true connection for two people from two very different worlds. Readers will fall in love with the quirky and witty Julie, as ...more
Alexa
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first Rylie Roberts book and I have to say I really liked it! Although I was coming in on the end of this series, you don't really have to read the others to read this one.

I thought it was an interesting premise of a famous Hollywood actress and a Navy Seal who have friends in common but don't really know each other. Julia has seen Connor before and was very taken with him but he didn't think she would be into a 'regular guy' like him and so he didn't really give her much attention -
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
This is another great installment in Rylie's Chasing Happy series. Although you don't have to read them all to enjoy this book you do get more about the characters and the build up to Conner and Julia. Rylie does a great job giving us a story about two characters that we are just dying to see how their story is going to play out.

Julia and Conner are both looking for something that is missing in their lives. Julia is looking to find something to make her feel normal in all the craziness of her s
Peggy
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in Rylie Roberts 'A Texas Desires series', which follows 5 best friends in Chasing Happy, (Reed and Lara) Acting Happy (Ty and Kenzie) and Mission Happy (Connor and Julia). This book is about sexy crack shot Sniper Seal and war hero, Connor McDaniel's who is not only ripped and gorgeous but sweet and protective and smart, sexy and beautiful award winning actress, Julia Holly who has a major crush on Connor. Rylie Roberts has fast become one of my favourite authors. Her boo ...more
Dianela
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Julia is the Princess of Hollywood… with successful titles under her name everyone knows who she is… but Julia only wants one thing… to be loved for the woman she is… not the famous woman everyone sees…

Connor is a buff gentle giant… the military is his life… there is nothing much in his life other than his strong bond with his childhood friends, Cole, Ty, Reed & Bray.
When their two very different worlds collide these two are in for a wild ride… there is amazing chemistry but is the timing r
LLEP  Book Blog
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mission:Happy by Rylie Roberts is the third book in the Texas Desires Series. Connor is military man wallowing in his own problems when he meets Julia. Julia is an actress who likes to stay in the shadows when not acting. When she sees Connor again inside a bar she introduces herself again and when realizing he doesn't remember her she acts like herself and they spend the rest of the evening together. Their relationship is a whirlwind. They both realize there is more than an incredible night in ...more
Claudia
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Connor and Julie couldn't be more different. Connor is a laid back Navy Seal and Julie is a famous movie star. Both seem to think that their out of each other's league but the heat and chemistry between the both of them is undeniable. Their lives is full of complications. Connor is dealing with the possibilities of retirement and dealing with the ups and downs of being with a famous actress. As complicated as things in their lives are they seem to be most relaxed when they are together. Being wi ...more
Renee at Book Happiness
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review...

OMG I just fall in love with this author the more I read her stuff...

Conner and Julie were oh my god so hot and so perfect together... Once I started this book I could not and would not put the dang thing down... I just loved the military aspect and then you throw in some Hollywood OH BOY I loved it from the beginning to the very end

This book although part of a series can totally be read as a standalone although I will say you need to read the others in t
Thetaintedrose Ttr
Oct 30, 2016 rated it liked it
This is my first time reading this author, and while I think Roberts has an easy flow and solid writing I felt I had already read the book. The couple came together quickly, went back and forth, saying they'd take it slow then not doing that. It was also rather redundant, the same conversations being rehashed to different characters, and Connor complaining time and again about being forced out of the military.

Reviewed for TTR's Wicked Words blog
LaGina
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Even though this was the third book in this series I was still able to read it without any problem. I wasnt lost but I am sure there is more about them in the fist two books. I was enjoying all the drama and action that was packed into this read. This was my first Rylie read and I will be making sure to get caught up on the other books so I can get the full effect of this series.
Darlene Richardson
Love this book.

I love this book by Rylie Roberts, never disappointed. Good read, I love military men romance. This book had appearances from characters from her previous books, Chasing Happy & Acting Happy they have such an amazing friendship. Another awesome rad by Ms. Roberts.
bengel
Feb 15, 2017
Michelle
Feb 11, 2018
Liz
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say the series started off brilliantly and as got better and better. This is off the scales. How Rylie brings hers characters to life is amazing and you just can't help but finish the book in one sitting.
Becky
Jan 02, 2017
Sarah Clough
Feb 23, 2018
Cori
Oct 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Hollywood Binge novels debuting June 11, 2017 with co-author, Julia Bright. You can follow along by joining her newsletter at www.rylieroberts.com. Stay tuned. There’s more on the way.

A Happily Ever After Novel (3 books)
  • Chasing Happy (A Happily Ever After Novel #1)
  • Acting Happy (A Happily Ever After Novel #2)