Start by marking “Fairy Slippers” as Want to Read:
Fairy Slippers

Fairy Slippers

(Fairy Senses #6)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Sunflower's always been good at everything. But her brand new gymnastics slippers are throwing everything off, because they give her the sense of proprioception.

A 12,000 word children's fantasy story.
Published August 22nd 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Fairy Slippers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fairy Slippers

A. Powers
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really love how all of these stories are connected to one another without being just one consecutive story-line from one character’s POV. This time, we meet Sunflower... who is quite a bit different from your normal protagonist. To be honest, I didn’t like her very much, and I don’t think I was supposed to. She’s extremely competitive and is always trying to “beat” everyone else at whatever random task is at hand. Sometimes I wanted to slap her, and it was easy to see why other characters got ...more
Heidi
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
In the sixth installment of the Fairy Senses series, we follow Sunflower, a bratty know-it-all. She never wants to be second to anyone, even her brother. However, when she puts on her new slippers for gymnastics, something weird happens. It causes her not be always be the best. It causes her to see extra body parts on her own body.

I really enjoyed seeing previous characters in this book, as well as it being told through another child's perspective. The talk of bullying in this book is easy to r
Blow Pop
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Content warnings: bullying

Review can be found here at Blow Pop's Book Reviews.
Lene Blackthorn
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Having a fairy sense could be pretty annoying, if you don't know what is going on.
Sunflower is an overcompetitive and a bit self-centered girl who wants to be the best at everything - or at least better than her brother. When she decides to do gymnastics, weird things start to happen and she is literally thrown off-balance. Only when she overhears the talk between Cassie and Bianca, she figures out she may eventually have a fairy sense, too.
I love the variety of characters and situations the aut
Lynn Hill
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I do so love these fairy stories. Take a very smart competitive little girl trying to figure out what she doing. Then give her a pair of slippers to wear for her gymnastics class and let the fun begin. Extra arms and legs and heads, couldn't we all use that from time to time? Add a brother into this mix and the fun just keeps getting better. I can't wait for the next one. I am repeating myself but I LOVE these books!!

I was given this ARC in exchange for an honest review!
Pamela Morton
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
another great book in this series. they are more for children but I enjoy them. I love the author's writing and look forward to each book she comes out with. Looking forward to reading the next in this series. they are about fairies, this one is about fairy slippers. a good book for young girls or even boys.
Selena
Sep 07, 2016
Melissa Ann
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A unique one

I am not sure how I felt about the fairy sense involved in this book but I liked the story well enough. Unique for sure.
Luna Araruna
Stephanie Carter
is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2018

Fairy Senses (7 books)
  • Fairy Eyeglasses (Fairy Senses #1)
  • Fairy Compass (Fairy Senses #2)
  • Fairy Earmuffs (Fairy Senses #3)
  • Fairy Barometer (Fairy Senses #4)
  • Fairy Pox (Fairy Senses #5)
  • Fairy Lunchbox (Fairy Senses Book 7)