Start by marking “King of Code” as Want to Read:
King of Code

King of Code

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  2,335 Ratings  ·  482 Reviews
From New York Times Bestselling author, CD Reiss, comes a sexy tale of secrets, intrigue, betrayal, and a love worth crossing a continent for.
The edge of utter humiliation.
He built an unhackable system, and in front of everyone, it’s hacked.
His reputation goes from king to goat in a split
ebook, 1st Edition, 350 pages
Published September 18th 2017 by Flip City Media Inc.

To ask other readers questions about King of Code, please sign up.
Patrie Anne There are three other books coming out in the series staged in the same town and setting. However, the plot line if this book is wrapped up neatly in…moreThere are three other books coming out in the series staged in the same town and setting. However, the plot line if this book is wrapped up neatly in code with a /HEA.end\(less)

C.D. Reiss
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
King of Code is LIVE!

Harper and Taylor are looking forward to hacking your minds. Have you gotten your copy of King of Code?

**LINKS**
♛Kobo → http://bit.ly/2syIKrg
♛Print Copy → http://amzn.to/2tOCFWE
♛Amazon UK → https://goo.gl/idTpfc

The edge of utter humiliation.

He built an unhackable system
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

THIS IS AS CRYPTIC AS THE CODE IT IS WRITTEN IN….

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
The edge of utter humiliation.
He built an unhackable system, and in front of everyone, it’s hacked.
His reputation goes from king to goat in a split second. Boom. Like that.
Some dude in Barrington, USA (AKA Nowhere) has locked down Taylor’s code, and
Bibi
Sep 28, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
The only thing I like about this book are the names of the protagonists, Harper and Taylor; everything else was super confusing and unrealistic on a massive scale.

After reading 4 of her books yet liking only one, I think, conclusively, it's safe to say that Reiss's books are not for me. DNF @ 60%.
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: CD Reiss Fans, Romance
4 More Than The Obvious Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free It's Live!!!
I first heard about this book over a year ago. Right off the bat I knew C.D. Reiss was going to do her homework and take her time to make this authentic. Before this was a thought or at least before our knowing of this up coming book, the Tech World has been making headlines... and not the type any company would want.

It has been no secret the Industry has looked upon women as less than. From harassing women gamers and programmers to f
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

I love HACKERS!!!

I have a soft spot for all things hackers. And getting my fingers on King of Code was the ultimate trifecta for me. Hackers. CD REISS. Sexy times.

Reading a King of Code I had almost the feeling it was a very different book all together. The author went to great length to write an authentic hacker novel. Learning coding, and interviewing hackers were only some of the obvious research she undertook. All of this was palpable while reading Kind of Code.

Not every hacker sits in his
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5 stars <3

What a nice surprise, I loved King Of Code.The storyline was refreshing and both the characters were lovable.King of Code was a captivating,brilliant and sexy story.

description

It has many things I love in a story, it has angst,suspense,some really steamy moments characters have an amazing chemistry and the great amount of drama!Taylor and Harper are sexy,super smart and funny.I love their relationship and everything about the build up was perfect.

I can't wait for the next book.I loved the w
Nazanin
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 Stars

DNF @ 47%

It’s been a while since I read one of Ms. Reiss’ books and this one was so different with what I read by her before! I really tried but I couldn’t go further. I really couldn’t understand this hack-plot and encryption/decryption! Besides the plot, I didn’t like the characters (especially the h) and couldn’t connect with them. I’m in a minority here so pay no attention to me and read it, hope you enjoy it more than me!
Alessandra Torre
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything I love about CD Reiss. It takes the romance novel and turns it upside down. Nothing was predictable, and it was a puzzle - CD Reiss spoonfeeding me clues, half of which sent me in the wrong direction and all that I gobbled up and begged for more.

I read this in bed. In the car. In line at the supermarket. While brushing my teeth at night.

I couldn't stop, and I experienced every sort of emotion right alongside the Hero. Taylor really stole my heart. He was absolutely uniqu
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.5 "Everything Was Worth It" Stars!

photo IMG_0140_zpsj12zukd9.jpg

Taylor Harden lives in California & is the King of Code. He's the Everest in the hacker world. His childhood friend invested startup capital in his company, & he's been developing a computer system that's about to be released into the world. He will be known as a legend. He's created a system called QI4 & bragged about it. His code is about to be everywhere. He's on the edge of fame & everything he's worked for is suddenly within reach when it
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦So... this wasn't your typical Reiss book with bdsm elements and it was nice to see something different from her! It was definitely erotic but rather tame compared to some of the other books I've read by her. And... I ended up liking this one, as you've probably gathered.

➦Not the first book I've read that had a badass female hacker in it but certainly one of the best ones. It was interesting to witness this male computer genius being manipulated by a chick who decided to blackmail him with his
Laurelin Paige
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
Original, sexy, and breathtaking. An exciting and unique twist on the city boy, country girl trope. I'll be thinking about this one for days.
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-for-review

'King of Code,' is the first sexy standalone in a new series of standalones by CD Reiss. A suspenseful romance about a hacker tech genius on the cusp of greatness and a sassy, super intelligent member of the fairer sex standing slightly in the way. The blurb gives us this information and as the layers of the story are revealed I found myself wondering and surmising as to why and how and who making this an intriguing read with well-developed charismatic characters who kept me guessing and wonderi
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
DNF at 55%
Sadly what started really good for me took an unexpected turn.
Full review to come after release day.

I received a review copy in exchange for my review.
More reviews and book talk at :

You can find me here too ☞
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️

Hacking.....Silicon Valley......BitCoin.....Coding......Downtrodden Town and Love. In true CD Reiss fashion, her words pull back the layers of a very detailed driven book. Hacking isn't for the faint of heart. It is complex, nerdy, powerful, and driven. Those in the world are really on another playing level. Their IQ and their desire and passion and need to surpass one another is what drives them.

Taylor Harden is Mr Silicon Valley. You have read the blurb and he gets into trouble. Enter Harper.
Sarah Toussaint
Review coming soon. That is if I can even remember what I read lol...
Denisa
2.5 Definitely maybe

It started off pretty interesting but then I stopped liking it for some reason. Instead of falling for the characters more and more they just kind of got annoying.

The writing style was definitely something else though (bad or good, I still can't decide), so it made for an interesting reading.
I also found out some new things, so it deserves 3 stars at least. I dunno, maybe you should just read it to decide for yourself.
Wil Loves Books!
Man, I love CD Reiss’ books. I’m convinced she can pretty much write anything, serious, light, erotica, any freaking thing! And King of Code is no exception. This was so original, so refreshing and super funny.

I loved the hero, he was so cocky and confident and to see his entire world crumble, and then this girl turn his life upside down was definitely a treat.

“I love you, Harper.”
“I love you. Please get out,” she said absently.
There was something nice about that. To be loved habitually.
XxTainaxX
Nov 01, 2017 rated it liked it
This was different from what I thought it would be but still good. As a programming student and System Support Analyst professionally, I was really excited by the concept and in many ways, it definitely felt well researched and authentic.

Where I found myself with unmet expectations was in the characterization. The way we were told characters were wasn't necessarily supported by what they said or did. I didn't really catch the vibe that Taylor was as strong/confident as he was purported to be. H
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
I have been SO excited for this book ever since I heard it would have a female hacker heroine. CD Reiss always gives her readers something unique and different with every book, and I couldn't wait to see what she'd bring with coders/hackers. King of Code is unlike any other book I've ever read to say the least. It was hot, intense, exciting, and unputdownable. And I loved that it was all in the hero's POV! Review to come!

Thanks to the author for generously providing me an ARC to review.
Sabrina
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
AUDIO NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

The Audio:
I was a little nervous to try my first audiobook of a book I haven't already read on my Kindle or Paperback but it actually worked really well. There were a few times I had to go back and re-listen so I could imagine what was being said but that was more of the fact that I was trying to concentrate on the book and work at the same time. The readers voice was nice to listen to and I thought he did a good job with changing his voice to match the differ
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

d4d003bbe558b6b144d9037d2b9ad2

Smart. Sexy. Bold. Original. Suspenseful. Unique. These are a few words to sum up CD Reiss latest release, KING OF CODE.

#KingOfCode_CdReiss

In this digital age where technology and the internet are practically a body organ since our life seems to be consumed and dependent on it, CD Reiss has boldly and artfully written a story that intertwines and weaves computers, hacking, duplicity, suspense, intrigue and romance all into one. This might not be your typic
Anahita
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was different from what I had read before from C.D. Reiss and I liked it. It had an interesting plot, fabulous characters, suspenseful read which I thoroughly enjoyed.
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
Great story. A unique story line... I've never read anything like it.

description

This book involved a whole lot of computer code jargon that I must admit I didn't fully comprehend. I have limited coding knowledge and I'm okay with that. I didn't feel like I was missing anything in the story due to my lack of computer hacking skills. I was totally sucked into it anyway. It all could have been a load of made-up crap, but I'd like to think the author did the necessary research on the subject.

I was totally di
Bubu
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cr, 2-stars, read-2017

I read this two days before Duke of Desire came out and when I needed a break from The King's Man due to the stupidity of a secondary character.

Anyway, I'm still not sure what I read.

Mr. Robot meets Romance novels maybe? Something along those lines.

It's definitely a strange book. First of all, the writing felt rather choppy, like a staccato rhythm with one sentence stating one fact, and the next stating another at times, without a proper transition.

As far as the story goes, the blurb s
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
No rating DNF at 35%
I could not get into this book at all...I kept waiting for something exciting to happen as this is a book about a hacker but it just fell flat to me. I couldn't connect to the characters at all. I love CD Reis's books so I am bummed about this one :(
CC
description

Taylor Harden is a hacker/coder on the cusp of revolutionizing a new computer code to the world. Believing his system is unhackable, the inevitable occurs just days away from the reveal causing Taylor to find the hacker, protect his investors, preserve his company and reclaim his rightful place in history. When Taylor follows the clues to the hacker he doesn’t expect to be a pawn in the game of cat and mouse.

“I was the Everest of the hacker world. They wanted to get me because I was big, I wa
Jacqueline
2.5 baffled stars

Two big problems with this for me - I didn't like the main character (sexist, selfish and up his own arse) and the code/hacking plot baffled me. They were trying to 'get into' the system. I don't actually get what that means (and I'm not interested enough to find out) so the suspense I should've got from that plot just whizzed straight over my head.

Still, the smut was good, but this wasn't for me. Would probably suit if code is your thing or if you enjoy being challenged.
Shayna
~*~ 4 1/2 STARS ~*~

Even though this isn’t my favorite novel that CD Reiss has ever written, doesn’t mean it wasn’t pretty damn FANTASTIC! I think this might be one of the realist, smartest, and most unique romance she has ever written. Sometimes when I read a book, it’s clear to me how much grit, heart, and soul an author has put into their work, and with KING OF CODE, I believe CD Reiss put ALL OF HERSELF into this love story between two hackers. It’s clear in the character development. It’s
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Taylor Harnden has come from the slums of nothing with his life to kingdom by hard work. He has created a computer code that he brags in completely unhackable. He has hired the best of the best men, in the world, to ensure his hard work and swear are worth every man hour and penny he spent while not even being able to eat to create this company.

Big unveiling of this code for the Kinf of Code happens. And of course, in true climactic fashion, this code has been busting all to pieces. The unhackab
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I had an unexpected reaction to this book. I totally loved a secondary character more than the main characters. Welp!!

Harper and Taylor were fine. Their sexy times were hot. However, they didn’t do for me. I didn't connect to either of them until the very end of the book. I adore CD Reiss and the storyline of this book is interesting, but Keaton… Keaton stole the show and became the character that I wanted to know more about.

Here’s what I really enjoyed: The writing is amazing. You can pretty m
C.D.'s Canaries: * King of Code SIGNED ARC Giveaway! 40 28 Oct 11, 2017 09:11PM
C.D.'s Canaries: King of Code BR 9/18/17 82 40 Sep 27, 2017 12:11PM
C.D.'s Canaries: I've made a decision! 14 71 Aug 01, 2017 02:21PM
CD Reiss is a New York Times bestselling author. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up she's at the well hauling buckets.

Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that
“You smell like the roses. I smell like the thorns.” 2 likes
“What was that about?” “She’s a famous boyfriend stealer.” “Okay, one”—I held up a finger—“I’m not your boyfriend. I’m half of your binary pairing.” She pushed me so hard I had to take a step back or fall over. “You’re the one to my zero?” “I’m your mate. A boyfriend can be stolen. A mate can’t.” I held up a second finger. “Two, she’s not my type.” She crossed her arms and leaned on one hip. “Is there a three?” “Three.” I made a W. “Knew it.” “You need new friends if you can’t trust the ones you have.” “Did you text the kettle to tell him he was black, Mr. Pot?” 2 likes