Start by marking “The Star Dancers (Guardians of Peace, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Star Dancers (Guardians of Peace, #2)

The Star Dancers (Guardians of Peace #2)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The first book-The Sirens of Space-lays out the background for the rest of the series. Commander Cook, a gifted young officer, is promoted to captain and given command of his starship. But, military contractors having changed little over the years, his ship causes him nothing but grief-and it's all he can do to keep everyone's mind focused on getting their ship ready to sa ...more
Published October 11th 2008 by New Alexandria Press (first published September 15th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Star Dancers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Star Dancers

Karol
Feb 09, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2009
I am not the most avid sci-fi reader, but I do enjoy the genre so I should read more. I did enjoy this book in particular.

I'll admit that I was a little intimidated by the long list of characters at the beginning of the novel, and since I was reading part 2 after having not read part 1, I wondered if I'd get lost. But, I didn't. This novel stands well on its own.

I enjoyed the author's writing style, the intricacy of the plot and his development of the stories' characters. I like how well-written
Kelly
Feb 09, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I enjoyed this book. There are some really exciting parts, funny bits and great characters. Caminsky gives you the points of view from the aliens and the "humans" and you can be sympathetic to both sides. I'm looking forward to the third book.
Jeffrey
Dec 26, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Devin Wozniak
Craig Bolton
Jan 21, 2016
KR
Jul 04, 2017
Jeff Caminsky, a retired prosecuting attorney, is the author of five books, including "The Referee's Survival Guide," "The Sonnets of William Shakespeare," and the "Guardians of Peace" science fiction adventure series. He and his wife live in White Lake, Michigan.
More about Jeffrey Caminsky...

Guardians of Peace (4 books)
  • The Sirens of Space
  • Clouds of Darkness
  • The Guardians of Peace (The Guardians of Peace, #4)