Start by marking “Kash (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #3; Walk of Shame #6)” as Want to Read:
Kash (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #3; Walk of Shame #6)

Kash

(Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #3)

My name is Kash Knight and I’m a fucking protector…

It runs deep in me, this need to dedicate myself to a woman and make her feel secure and cared for in every single way. Not just physically, but emotionally.

But when women see my hard body, all they want is for me to pleasure them and give them their ultimate fantasy. I need something more though, someone I can give my he
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Kash, please sign up.
Marian According to her Twitter..she's not releasing May 2. Says sometime next month

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

REVIEW ALSO ON MY BLOG
KASH - KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

KASH: Is the third and final instalment in the (Walk of Shame 2nd Generation) series by Victoria Ashley.

For years Kash has aspired to open up a gym to train guys just like his deceased father and him wanted to do, now it's up to Kash to make that dream a reality, the only way to do that is with fast cash are stripping and MMA fighting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He’s also wanting to settle down and have a family to love, cherish and protect which is
Olga therebelreader
~3.5 stars

This was a very nice, dirty, fun read. The storyline worked extremely well for the subject matter. Kash is a stripper and a fighter who has been saving to start his own business. He is intrigued by Eden, a sexy, sassy massage therapist, and wants to get to know her and not just in a sexual way. But, can the sexy stripper and the hot blonde, mom of an adorable 5 year old boy, find happiness in each other’s arms?

I really liked this story a lot. I loved how Kash knew what he wanted and we
Alex ♈
Caveman fights rolled into soap opera with a side dish of exhibitionism and light spice of unequal sexual experience.

Protective hero indeed.
Cute kid.

I'm not complaining, my inner slut read (past), read (present) and will read VA's books.
Alex has no say in that matter 🤐😂
Jamie C
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
I did not really like this book unfortunately.
The H was a manwhore and the scene with the two girls and the scene with that guyand his gf were pointless as nothing was ever brought up about them again. No ow drama at all so I feel like those scenes were stupid and pointless. Why did I need to know how he has threesomes and can pleasure anthers guys gf???
Also the whole thing with the h's son was very melodramatic. All he had to do was say that he was his babysitters brother. How could she get ma
Sue
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The gorgeous and sexier-than-sin stripper Kash meets single mom Eden who has an abusive EX... a well-known and dangerous fighter. Bring on the battle of the alphas...the stripper who has all the women under his spell and the possessive jerk who wants to keep his ex-wife and son all to himself at all costs.
I loved Kash...he was a sweet and kind-hearted man who also had the ability to bring down a threat when necessary and protect the woman he loves.
I have loved the Walk of Shame series from the
Amanda Koziczkowski
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
4☆ My favorite part about Kash is how protective he is, he has a big heart amd is really sweet! I liked that Kash and Eden's story wasn't like any of the other guys. I liked Eden's son and enjoyed how he played a part in the storyline. I loved seeing some WoS guys and the fun epilogue!
*I received an arc in exchange for an honest review*
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
I cannot believe this is the last Walk Of Shame novel, but honestly what a way to end the series!

I fell hard for Kash!

He's not only sensitive and sweet but also Fierce and protective over Eden and her five year old son Alec!

I didn't think it would be possible....but.....I have a new favorite Walk Of Shame man!

Kash is not only a male stripper but also an amateur fighter. That's right ladies this man has moves on a stage and in a ring!

I also have to show Eden some love.

I loved the type of wom
Tina
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great read! Love the WOS hotties! This one was the best so far!! Very touching but still super hot!
Kerry Fletcher
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everybody knows i love this author. She just never fail's to nail it every single time!!

Now... I'm writing this review torn between feeling extremely satisfied and full to the brim with happiness and feeling ripped to shreds because it's the end!!! The last scenes were like the last episode of friends a goodbye to each and every one of the Walk of Shamers!! I may or may not have shed a little tear.... ok i totally bloody did!! nooooooooooooooooooooooo please leave the door open for more!!!

Kash.
Shannon Cole
I lost hours of sleep over this book!
I couldn't put it down!!

There is just something about the Walk of Shame Men that I can't get enough of!!!
This book was EVERYTHING!!
I had a smile on my face and goosebumps on my body the entire time I was reading.
Victoria Ashley's writing is at her finest when she's writing about Men who are loyal, protective and full of heart.
Kash is working at Walk of Shame trying to make some quick cash so he can follow his dream of opening his own Gym. With his undergroun
Carla
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Carla's Five Star Review

This is the third and final book in the Walk of Shame 2nd Generation series, and it is Kash's story.

How do you spell hot, sexy, and irresistible in just one word? Kash. He is beyond awesome! If his protective streak doesn't make you swoon, his dirty mouth is sure to! While he is know for loving the single life, everything changes the day he meets Eden. She makes him feel things th
BadDirtyBooks
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I just popped my Victoria Ashley cherry and it was amazing. I read this as a stand-alone but I intend on going to reasily the rest of this series and the first one. I need more of these characters now.
Kash was undeniably a cocky sexy Alpha, but a very sweet man as well. He had a determination to achieve his goals at any cost to his time and energy. He was smitten with Eden the minute he laid eyes on her. I loved how he made it his mission to treat her like she deserved. Totally Swoon worthy and
Dani Hodge
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SEXY, ADDICTIVE, AND HEARTWARMING!

Walk of Shame is one of my FAVORITE Series. I have read every single book, and with each book, I grow more and more in love with these boys! Victoria Ashley has not let me down yet with one of her books, and she truly delivered with Kash! Kash, and Eden's story gave me all the feels! I don't even know how to truly express how much I loved this book. The story line was sexy and intriguing, I loved the characters, and I couldn't put it down! That pretty much sums
Tammi
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was bittersweet reading this book. I was excited and sad at the same time knowing it was the last in the series knowing I was meeting the last Walk of Shame boy. I was a bit emotional before the first word.
Then I am hit with the story. OMG we all dream of having a Kash. He was just PERFECT! A loyal protector who puts Eden and her son first before anything. He respects and supports her when it comes to her boy and that right there made me melt.
I went through a lot of emotions with this most w
K.S. Rochell
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot! Hot! Hot! Watch out Stone and Styx because you have some serious competition with sexy as sin Kash! This man is just pure addiction. You will not put this book down for a minute because it will consume your heart, body, soul!

KASH will have you swooning... I call dibs on him. He is so sinful, captavting, hot, decadent, intoxicating,smoldering and sweet. He is Pure perfection!

KASH is my drug and there is no coming back! I am ADDICTED!

The chemistry between Eden and KASH is hot, electric, pal
Jennifer Smith
Hawt hawt hawt!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.
but of course we all know thats what we get with victoria.

i just adored this book. it was so different then the others and i loved that.
a beautiful woman with a past and a loyal besutiful man that wants something more. i mean hello. Best ever.
it flows so easy and made me feel everything that they did. i laughed, cried and got hot and bothered.

Bravo victoria. i bow down 😘😘
Michele
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kash stole my heart from the beginning. He was such a great guy wanting to have so much in the world and he worked for it. He had a huge heart and it just made me fall in love with him.

Eden was sassy and fiery with good reason. She didn't need saving but she needed Kash and that was what she got.

I hate this was the last book in this series. I absolutely loved all their stories and will definitely be a reread in my future.
Gail Stroker
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Victoria did not disappoint with this WOS man! Kash is HOT & so sweet with Eden & Alec. I loved how he was with Alec even before he knew who his Mom was. How could Eden not fall for this amazing Alpha I know I did! <3 I'm going to miss these WOS Alpha's. Thank you for another great addition to this series!
Laura G
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, I think Kash is my new favorite. I loved how strong & protective he was but that he also had a sensitive loving side. I love the interaction with Alec & Kash. I could not put this book down, I was hooked the first word in. I am so sad to see this series end. How bout doing a 3rd generation? LOVE this series & LOVE Victoria.
Kinky Girls
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FIVE $$$$$ for KASH KNIGHT

I received an ARC in return for KinkyGirlsBookObsessions' honest review and here it is: KASH KNIGHT the last of The Walk of Shame Men....AND WHAT AN ENDING. I've always been 100% #TeamHEMY and I can say I never expected to read another WOS character and feel like it was more real than my love for Hemy. BUT, I just did. KASH has just landed in my #1 WOS book boyfriend spot. Bypassing all five other stories, his is by far my favorite. Victoria gets you hooked on these ch
Kayread
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Ginny Rose
Kash it in

Clearly the author saved the best for last. The last book in the this series is all about heart, home, and honor.

Kash is done being used for temporary pleasure. He wants to make changes in this life. Taking his clothes off pays the bills but it's no longer filling the void he feels. Honestly, it's taking a toll. Settling down, building a family is taking root more and more. So when he meets Eden, a single mom, his need to protect this woman and her soon become HIS priority.

I seriousl
Renee
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Kash is the third and I'm so sad to say the final book in the Walk Of Shame Second Generation Series.

Kash Knight is by nature a protector. He's always fiercely protected the ones he loves. Dancing at Walk Of Shame is just a gig to get him to his goal of owning his own gym to train fighters. He also fights from time to time to make the extra money. The second he lays eyes on Eden Quinn Kash knows he is
Angela Lamb
5 Stars

I do believe Ms. Ashley saved the best for last. Hands down, Kash is my new favorite Walk of Shame BBF. Sa-freaking-woon! Stripping and fighting his way to his goal of owning his own gym, Kash is ready for so much more. After spending so much time with Alec, the little five year old boy his sister has been babysitting, he’s ready for a family. Someone to love, cherish, and protect.

Eden is fiercely protective of her son, especially when it comes his piece of s*** father. The king of deadb
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

Book Snob Sue
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. I love this series so much......there that's my review......I kid, I kid. So, big fan of this series....I mean who doesn't want to read about hot guys stripping that end up getting tamed and treating their women like queens......I do, I do.

Starts out that Kash is called in to dance at a last minute party. One of the women there seems distant, which obviously has him intrigued. As with all these wild men, I know their fast, but I don't need to read about it in their book, even if he h
Lindsey King
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again Victoria writes another kick ass alpha male and scorching hot heroine. This is the final book in the WOS. The end to all those hot male strippers. *SIGH* Well, V took them out with a bang. That's for sure. I love Kash. He quickly took the top spot of favorite WOS man. And I never thought anyone could take that from Slade. But ole Kash came in and swept me off my feet. His protective nature, tender heart, and dirty mouth did it. I could not get enough! I could read Kash and Eden for da ...more
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Be Steal my beating Heart!!!

Hawwwwt Dayyyuuummm..Ohhh how I have missed The Walk of Shame boys...Goodness Victoria Ashley, you could go on and on and onnnnn with these guys and I would never tire of your bad ass, tattooed, dirty talken, HAWT as effff men!!!! lol

Kash...dude....Y'all, I freaking loved and I mean Slade and Hemy are my Dudes!!! But y'all Kash is going to give them a run for their money!!!! And holy shit, yessss this is a fire extinguisher alert and turn those air conditioners down a
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

OMG, Kash

I love him

When Kash met Eden he couldn't understand why she didn't seem impressed with him. But Eden isn't like the normal women he meets, she has other responsibilities.
And right now Kash is focused on opening his own gym and that is what he should be concentrating on, right?
But when he met her he knew there was something different about her and he knew that he wanted her.
And all he wants to do is keep her safe and protect her and just be with
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Star Rating: 5 stars

I mean holy hell..

Literally.

I am so tired. I have lost sleep over this book. Once it hit my kindle I was hooked and couldn't put it down nor did I want to.

Kash Knight, phew! Sexy as sin stripper at the WOS club and a fighter to add to that. But doing what kash has been doing isn't what he wants for his future, not anymore. It all changes even more when he meets a woman who intrigues him more than any other woman has. But who is she? And why does he want to protect her so much
  • The Cabin (Books One, Two, Three & Four)
  • Lost Lyrebird (Harbingers of Chaos, #2)
  • Fire and Ice (All Fired Up, #2.5)
  • Reckless (Portland Street Kings #5)
  • Seth (Hellbound Lovers MC, #5)
  • Dominate (Climax, #2)
  • Untitled (Club Destiny, #10)
  • Losing It All (Hellfire Riders MC, #11)
  • The End (CageVec Security, #3)
  • First Comes Love (Chronicles of Moxie #2)
  • Sweet Ride (Playing for Keeps, #3)
  • Becoming Black (Little Black Book, #0.5)
  • The Rancher and the City Girl (Tempting the Rancher #1)
  • Leveling the Field (Gamers #4)
  • Eternally (Infinite Love Duet, #2)
  • To Dare A SEAL (Sin City SEALs #2)
  • Badd Business (Badd Brothers, #10)
New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hey everyone!! I'm the author of the Walk of Shame Series plus many other titles! If you're into reading about sexy, dirty talking alpha males then you're in the right place!!!

Find me on Amazon!

Find me on Facebook!

Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation (3 books)
  • Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1; Walk of Shame #4)
  • Styx (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #2; Walk of Shame #5)
“I may have only known Eden for eight days, but yeah . . . what I feel inside is the real deal. The way she makes me feel when I’m around her; is the real fucking deal. I haven’t wanted anything this bad in a long time, man.” 1 likes
“I’m a man that shows dedication to my woman and fights with everything in me to keep her feeling safe and cared for in every single way. I” 1 likes