Start by marking “Redamancy” as Want to Read:
Redamancy

Redamancy

Kat Savage returns for her third self-publication with Redamancy, a collection of love poems. Well known for writing out the heartache and melancholia, this title explores the softer side of Savage, one not many are privileged to. She pours over the pages with a full love, one returned. You'll find no sadness or unrequited feelings in here. This is the real, heartfelt musi ...more
Published November 25th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

Start your review of Redamancy
Ashley Ruiz
3.5 ✨✨✨
Anna
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These poems make me wish I could fall in love right now. They are beautiful and real. Some make you feel giddy and others just bring up emotions from deep in your heart. Kat Savage's words are beautiful. This is a must read!!
Lola
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Ah, Kindle Unlimited. We were together for a brief time (aka the time I got a good deal on you), and yet you gave me so much. Unfortunately, our relationship ended on a rather bland note: Redamancy.

Kat Savage's third poetry collection focuses largely on love and particularly a relationship that is good after so many that are bad. For the most part, the verses were generic love poems. I can't really say much about them because they didn't say much. However, I did like a few of the verses: the o
Robb Anderson
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't know Kat, and yet she knows me. I have been anticipating this collection since she first announced it, and I am not disappointed. Every line seems to be so many things that I never had the words to say. Beautifully written, perfectly expressed emotions. I look forward to some more words from this lovely soul.
Jenny Eastwood
Feb 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
I read the first few pages and it was so sickly I almost got a cavity. When I realised the entire book was consisting of the same ridiculous drivel I could not continue. It amazes me that this has as many good ratings as it does and amazes me further what people classify as poetry worthy of publication these days. Don’t waste your time with this.
Amanda Moore
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading this collection of poems, Kat Savage has become on of my favorite authors and poets. Her words are raw and shows how love is not perfect, but worth fighting for. Her words are haunting and beautiful.
Maria
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In awe

She. Is. Magic. Seriously, every time I read a Kat Savage collection, I feel everything at once. I’m so glad she shares it with us.
Madalyn Beck
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was another great read, and a must for any poetry shelf. It's a beautiful, short collection about love, and it will warm your heart.
Gabi
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved
Neithan Levi
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A complete star burst of Love. There's so much romance in this collection it's nauseating. This is the book you read and share when you're in love ❤️
Pauline Tolentino
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It makes you feel as though you, too, are in love. Her words are simple yet so beatiful.
L.J. Diaz
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've followed Kat on social media for a year or so now & her poetry is stunning, even when it is brutal. This collection of poems are a breath of fresh air, whilst still maintaining that raw edginess she owns. A beautiful and honest account of breaking down walls and falling in love. Who doesn't love a happily ever after? Thanks Kat, for giving me all the feels ❤️ ...more
Zoë Luna Lennox Micah-Montoya
i don't need a reminder but there's a reason kat savage has been one of my favorite poets since the beginning. there's something about her words, her poetry that calls to me. this book is romantic and dreamy and hopeful and so very full of life and heart. it bears a distinct softness. and that is love.
Amanda
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed these short and sweet poems about new love.
Shannon O'Connor
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
A collection of poems to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Whether you are in love or have been in love before you can relate to all the newness of love that Savage describes in this book.
Kara
Dec 29, 2017
Charlotte
Feb 24, 2020
Kat Savage
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Bodour
May 06, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Don't Tell Me to Be Quiet
  • Semicolon ;
  • Break Your Glass Slippers (You Are Your Own Fairy Tale, #1)
  • There Is Beauty In the Bleeding
  • Wildflower Tea: A Poetry Collection
  • Secrets We Told The City: Poems
  • the Chaos inside Me
  • Petals of the Moon: A Poetry Collection
  • this is how you know i want you.
  • soft in the middle
Kat Savage’s unique brand of storytelling combines some of her own truths with a little bit of fiction to connect to people in a very real way. She writes about ugly things authentically and shamelessly.