Start by marking “Dark and Fevered Dreams, Volume 1: The Boy in the Black Coat” as Want to Read:
Dark and Fevered Dreams, Volume 1: The Boy in the Black Coat

Dark and Fevered Dreams, Volume 1: The Boy in the Black Coat

Zac Dryden is a titan among teenagers. Popular, handsome and privileged, he leads a life as charming and tranquil as the tiny Pacific Northwest town he calls home. But the start of a new school year always brings surprises - and the biggest is a transplanted student named John Gervais whose anti-social behavior is as ominous as the bulky black coat he never seems to ...more
Published August 28th 2016 by Laughing Boy Publications

To ask other readers questions about Dark and Fevered Dreams, Volume 1, please sign up.
Marsh Myers Thanks for the comments, Trey. I am glad you liked the website and hopefully it'll become a part of your larger DAFD reading adventure. (And I won't…moreThanks for the comments, Trey. I am glad you liked the website and hopefully it'll become a part of your larger DAFD reading adventure. (And I won't tell GR that you used their question forum to make a statement... that will be our little secret.) Marsh(less)

Start your review of Dark and Fevered Dreams, Volume 1: The Boy in the Black Coat
Tim Case
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book (and I assume the series) is a kind of hybrid of a YA novel and a graphic novel, or at least an illustrated novel. the book's a pretty easy engaging read with nice full color illustrations to give it some flavor. I got into it more after looking at the website for this series https://www.darkandfevereddreams.com which i prolly should've been using as I read along. Seems like there's a grand master plan for this series which is kinda interesting to wathc unfold. Book 2 was just released ...more
Chad Hamilton
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very interesting beginning. Wish it was longer but onto the next volume I guess. Still need to check out the web site too.
Trey
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Caden Price
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really unique take on YA paranormal fiction. if you buy the book make sure you use it with the website darkandfevereddreams.com to get the full experience. I bought the pb because it's kinda morph of a regular novel and a graphic novel with great illustrations. I will look forward to the next edition and the other books by this author.
Luke
Frankie No Name
Oct 26, 2018
Barrett Chapel
Jan 30, 2019
Marsh Myers is a writer, artist, photographer, father to a pack of daredevil boys, and an unapologetic nerd.

He is the author of the young adult paranormal thrillers, His Life Abiding (2013) and The Men in the Trees (2014). In late 2016, he launched Dark & Fevered Dreams, a YA supernatural storytelling experience which combines graphic novels and online materials.

His third YA novel, My