Start by marking “Colorado Flip (Colorado Heart #7)” as Want to Read:
Colorado Flip

Sara York

Colorado Flip

(Colorado Heart #7)

Matthew ‘Tex’ Miller and Jordan ‘Jazz’ Bergeron settle in to their new life at Wild Bluff, but is their relationship as solid as they think, or will Jazz’s issues come back to bite them?

Tanner Parrish has a problem when he arrives at Wild Bluff, and only the team can help him solve the crisis. His twin sister, Suzanne, is in a world of trouble. She knows too much and her
Published (first published September 5th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Colorado Flip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colorado Flip

Start your review of Colorado Flip (Colorado Heart #7)
Denise H.
*** Terrific, exciting, sexy, unexpected, and timely ! ***
We see a glimpse of Suz and her work.

She's Tanner's twin sister.
Tanner is a closeted Army warrior who is delivered blindfolded to Wild Bluff Ranch's compound. The month long specialized training is over and he's on edge.

The meeting goes well until he's asked if he has issues with gay men. He sat down and his story poured out of his mouth. Justice will be served. With that weight off his heart, Tanner feels relief.

Meanwhile his sister,
Bo
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And Now For Something Completely Unexpected

A woman invades the world of Wild Bluff! Ah, relax. It's Suzanne, the twin sister of the operation's newest recruit, Tanner, and how both of them wind up at the ranch is a bit of a hoot--with a lot of drama and violence along the way.

Why Tanner is there--and why he has always struggled with his sexual preferences--is quite a twist, and part of it will leave a sickening blow in your heart. But how Suz comes into the picture, and how the men of Wild Bluff
Jerreb
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great story.

The Colorado Heart books are all a wonderful read. Nice M/M love stories mixed in with action and intrigue. I truly love how the group is getting closer and closer, truly becoming a family.
Walker
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
High intrigue.

Tanner’s sister, a high functioning FBI agent stumbles onto a plot to assassinate the president. She is kidnapped but escapes. She is rescued by the group at Wild Cliff ranch who preceded undermine the plot.
J.J. Ellis
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Most suspenseful

Wow this book was so suspense filled but with a good amount of love and ranch life to. I read it in one sitting!
Julie Taylor
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Great exciting storyline. Characters are fantastic and believable. Love this series and can’t wait for more. I highly recommended this series
Ali
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant book see book 9 comments
Denise GremoryKohta
So good!

What I love best about Sara York's books is how complex her characters are. There is true depth to them and none of the stereotypes. Add to that, you get a well thought out storyline that hooks you in and has you eagerly awaiting the next book. While you do get the initial case solved, there is a continuation of an issue that carries to the next one. Can't wait to see how things develop with Mike, Tanner, and Suz.
Francis J Mallalieu
A culmination of lives.

Sarah York has carefully woven the stories of the men of Wild Bluff into a saga that is both compelling and deeply satisfying. The levels of emotions that run through her books makes for compelling reading. While always satisfied at the completion of each book, I always look forward to the next book and the next instalment of the saga.
Each character and each storyline is well developed and well written. As the characters unfold, the stories Five a family brought together
Katie Townsend
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I loved Colorado flip it was such a intense book and kept me on the edge of my seat I really couldn't put the book down

Its was awesome to see the guys from the ranch again I love this series its intense sexy funny and sometimes brings me to tears Its perfect

Thank you for another wonderful installment of the Colorado heart series

You are amazing Sara York I can't wait to see what's next
Donna
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jesus I love these men. Love this series. Nothing sexier then men with honor, love, loyalty, devotion, character. Everyone single guy at this Ranch knows the true meaning of a hero. They are a true family, some struggling, some broken , but that doesn't matter. They are family through and through. Love the Suz twist, this should be exciting. And I can't wait to see where you take Tanner.
FANTASTIC STORY FANTASTIC SERIES
Deb
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

I can't believe it. A girl in the story! In my review of book 6 I said they needed at least 1 kick butt girl. I start reading this one and immediately there's a girl. Loved that.
Paul
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bought_it, preordered
Holy moly!! This was an intense, nail-biting read :-) now want Book #8!!
Ashley Lovestoread
Action packed

Action packed the story flowed well . I would recommend this book to others that are familiar with the series to read. I enjoyed reading
TracyG.
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
The best in the series so far. I loved the complex storyline and plot. Very well written, very easy to read.
Mustang
Oct 12, 2016
Cyd Sheehy
Oct 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Drawn In (The Family Jules, #1)
  • Red Dirt Heart 3 (Red Dirt, #3)
  • Checked Out (The Family Jules, #2)
  • Wilde Fire (Forever Wilde, #3)
  • Christmas Cupid: Holiday Hotties
  • Facing West (Forever Wilde, #1)
  • Tallowwood
  • Collide (Blackcreek, #1)
  • Dads With Benefits (Fairview Single Dads, #1)
  • Stood Up (The Family Jules, #3)
  • Wedding Season
  • The Holiday Mix Up
  • Maple Springs: The Complete Series
  • What Happens at Christmas
  • Choice of Cages
  • Hard to Get (Haven's Cove #2)
  • Healing His Heart (Love in Three Lakes #4)
  • Experimenting

Colorado Heart (10 books)
  • Colorado Wild (Colorado Heart, #1)
  • Colorado Fire (Colorado Heart, #2)
  • Colorado Flames With A Texas Twist (Colorado Heart #3)
  • Coming to Colorado (Colorado Heart #4)
  • Colorado Hitch (Colorado Heart, #5)
  • Colorado Connection (Colorado Heart Book 6)
  • Colorado Heat (Colorado Heart #8)
  • Leaving Colorado (Colorado Heart, #9)
  • Colorado Luck (Colorado Heart #10)