Start by marking “Gabriel's Regret: Book 1 (The Medlov Men Series 2)” as Want to Read:
Gabriel's Regret: Book 1 (The Medlov Men Series 2)

Gabriel's Regret: Book 1

(The Medlov Men #2)

Gabriel Medlov has lived two very different lives in his 30 years on this earth, mostly because of his very different parents & paths.

Gabriel’s mother, Emma Hutton, was born into British royalty with billions of dollars, but after her mother married the rugged Russian mobster, Dmitry Medlov, and gave him her inheritance, she denounced her family and became a freedom f
Published August 29th 2016 by RiverHouse Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Gabriel's Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gabriel's Regret

Monica **can't read fast enough**
Gabriel's Regret is a quick read that I wish had been longer. I have to confess that I am a fan of the Medlov men and tend to give a bit of slack to negative issues found in this book because of that. There were lots of editing hiccups, the main couple do not actually meet until about 45% into the story, there is some major insta love, and there's a big cliffhanger at the end. All of these problems tend to be deal breakers that keep me from enjoying a book.

For me, Gabriel's Regret felt more lik
Flip
I have to say I don't care for cliffhangers but I do understand why authors do them to keep readers wanting more but I can't stand them. My thoughts on this book were it was a quick read and there was a lot of back and forth going between Gabriel and Briggy . It was like she was trying to make Briggy a villain and it didn't work for me. But I do like the fact that Gabriel found his soulmate he needed a strong woman and he got it with Valeriya. On a side note I love that name Valeriya its crazy c ...more
Mspraise50
Aug 31, 2016 rated it liked it
I love this series but I just finished reading Gabriel's story and I have to say I was disappointed. The book only got exciting for me when I had got 70% into the book. Too much politics and not enough action and romance or time spent with the couple. Too much Briggy drama. That lady really needs to go. I would rate it 3.5. The book was long and boring in places and not as dramatic as past reads. I am sad she made it into a 2 part story and left us hanging with a cliffhanger, I am sure it could ...more
*Dee Kaye's Book Bin*
Major mistakes are made with a deal and the Czar, Dmitry ain't HAPPY at all! Money and family makes him happy not mistakes when Gabriel and Anatoly chooses not to listen. Dmitry rant to them was not as a uncle or father, No DMITRY WAS IN BOSS MODE... DEADLY BOSS MODE!

In "Gabriel's Regret", the reader was given Gabriel's origins with his distant mom, Emma Hutton and his mobster sociopath father, Ivan Medlov. Also we got to see Gabriel's point of view of Briggy and it wasn't a good one but detaile
Fashionista
Latrivia...girl, once again you did the Damn Thang on this installment of the SEXY as F$#K Medlov Men. Gabriel definitely comes into his own once he meets Valeryia. I just loved the vulnerability that you allowed this BOSS to show. The love scenes were smokin' HOT! But, you know that you're wrong for leaving this one in a cliffhanger. BOOK 2 can not come out fast enough. I just gotta know what happens next!
Genevieve Woods
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a ride

The Medlovs are back and I realized I missed them. This book was a page Turner it has the right amount of romance,suspense and kick butt action. I love how Mrs.Welch gave us a recap of the family history I needed that because it has been a while since I read the previous installments, but she put the backstory in perfectly. 5 stars
Stephanie E
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Mrs. Welch's books, but I hate cliffhangers. I will be waiting to read this when the second book is released! Lord help me if this turns out to be a TRILOGY!
Mary
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: irr, own, adult-fiction
What A Ending!

Love the Medlov family. Took a while to get into this story but at about 65% it got really interesting. Looking forward to Book 2.
Michelle
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I Regret Nothing!

Well, except that the book ended before in was ready. Once again a masterful job by Latrivia Welch in bringing us into the Medlov world. Gabriel has been a favorite of maintenance he was first introduced. I love how he is evolving and reconciling the different parts of himself. He is coming into his own as an Alpha male and a Medlov male.

Briggy is still annoying the hell out of me and won't let go of the Medlov men and move on with her life. Her pregnancy is a surprise but she b
M.J. Friday
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabriel,the lovely mess of the Medlov family!

I have been waiting and waiting AND WAITING for this book and finally it's here and it was delicious! Oh Gabriel, is such a lovely mess. Every since we were 1st introduced to him all those books ago, he seemed like he was always trying to fit in with the Medlov men and we never really got to see him,now we do. Gabriel and Valeriya's relationship was as complex as it gets but you still understand why it worked, why they fell in love and why this is way
evergreencrime
Sep 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: ir
It was good... although not as good as the other books. No chemistry can top that of Dmirty and royal from the previous book. I can't say Gabriel and V had that much chemistry in the first place. The only thing that I was really excited about was the new development with Dmitry. I look forward to how that would be explored in the books to come.
Michelle
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!

I think this one is my favorite of all the Medlov crime family books! Briggy is crazy! Royal is handling her household! Gabriel finds love and himself! I really recommend this book and the whole series!!
Jackie
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

I love this series! The book gives you insight into the real Gabriel. I didn't really care for him in the other books, but this book shows you the real Gabriel.
Alicia
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hey now! Been a while since we've seen Dmitry in all out war. Book two is gonna be a blockbuster.
Tanielle
Nov 27, 2018 rated it liked it
This really didn’t get good until the very end so I’m really debating on reading anything else from the author. It was boring overall and the only reason that I kept going was because I’ve read the series and thought this one would be a great read since it’s been so long since the last book but I have to say without the ending I would Never read another one.

The ending is what really pulls you in because you want to see the Medlov’s really step up and get dirty. Gabriel came off as confused and
Leanna Terrell
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG

I knew this was going to be good and Me Welch did not disappoint. I was never a fan of the Briggy/Gabriel union, so I'm really hoping that something great comes of Valeriya and Gabriel.
Right now though Gabriel is in a very bad situation and it looks like Dmitry will be flying in with guns blazing. As he said, "....his boy."
Definitely looking forward to the next part of this story.
Will Gabriel be safely recused? Will he and Valeriya come back to the States? Will Gabriel actually take over lea
L
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gabriel is a game changer! I love this character. He absolutely brings another way for the family to progress on all levels. Thank you Latrivia for bringing him on board!
Tina Lonsdale
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book and read thanks as always..

I will now read number two thanks for the read as always will look forward to reading the next one..
Frances Hardy
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gabriel

Getting to know Gabriel has been very interesting . He is finally accepting that he is his father's son, but much better as a person and not psychotic .
Vivian Byfield
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Excellent

A very good read. Love the series I just devour this series. I recommend go out and buy, you will not regret it.
Roxanna Haddley
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow great part 1!!!

The wait was so worth it!!! I can't wait for part two!!! Dimitri is getting ready blow some stuff up!!!
Sheridan

I have rocked with this author for so long. I can still remember reading Dmitry's Closet and being blown away.

I remember thinking....

IMO you should read all 4 of the Medlov Crime Family books before starting this book.
Any fan of the Medlov crime family books has been waiting for Gabriel's story to be told. (Especially those in her FB fan group) The man are delicious and completely dangerous. The women are strong and down for their men. Case in point Royal (the OG that started it all)

In comes V
Miss D.
I'd been waiting for this book for a while and it didn't disappoint. I like Valeriya and she makes a good soulmate for Gabriel. And although I felt their "you're my true love" romance aspect was a bit rushed, I did enjoy it. Was nice to see Anatoly/Renee and Dmitry/Royal again.

I want to see how part two plays out before giving a more detailed review but I did really enjoy the first installment in Gabriel and Valeriya's story.
evette w
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!

I am just speechless right now because I've just been given my heart's desire.When I started reading about this family ,the men who made up this family and the women who love them I was completely sold.I had thought to give up hope of ever getting another story.This was such a special story and I am glad that it starts with Gabriel.Since Gabriel's introduction into the Medlov family he has not been a full participant.This was not only about the making of a man but one looking for a missing
Theresa
Sep 02, 2016 rated it liked it
This book falls between a 3.5 - 4 for me. I had mix feelings about this book, there were things I loved and I hated. I loved that Gabriel seems to have found his soul mate in Valeriya. Valeriya is strong but dealing with lots of turmoil and inner struggles just like Gabriel. I enjoyed the action and suspense and wondering how this will change Gabriel. I hate cliffhangers and waiting a long time for the next book. There was a lot of drama with Briggy I could have lived without and wished Gabriel ...more
Caren Serguiff
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite in this series

I am so excited that there is so much more to Gabriel's story that it needs a second book. I can't wait until it's release. Great addition to the Medlov series.
charlene
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Hated there is a second part to it, but am so looking forward to reading it. Gabriel seems to be coming into his own and has fallen in love with freedom fighter Valeriya. I don't care for spoilers so I will stop here. I do want to point out I was surprised by the number of errors, grammatically, throughput the book. I've read all of her books and this has been my first encounter with several mistakes. I hope in the next book they are limited to only a few a
Julia
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dimitry & Anatoly about to shut it down!!!!

I absolutely love this woman's writing style. It's like you really feel the characters. Her books are movies in my head. I was screaming at Briggy, kick boxing Olek and Yuri just got shot up with my flock (my finger). Excellent excellent read. I hope the wait is not to long for book 2. Mrs. Welch you have to hurry up and get my boy Gabriel outta there. I don't know what to do in the meantime
ILoveToRead
Spectacular Read

Same review given for book 1 & 2. Gabriel's Regret is nothing short of spectacular. I knew his story would be a good one, I just didn't know it would be this good. Wonderful storytelling at its best, enough that you will forgive the grammatical errors sprinkled throughout. Can not wait for the remaining Medlov Men books to be released. Anatoly's Retribution looks to be another mind blowing read.
PAULETTE D MAYO
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You made it happen again Mrs. latrivia

This book was excellent the writing was good the storyline was well-planned, all her books in the series is great. I know that this is a new series however I still consider this part of the other series because they're all family. Who would of ever thought that I would be in love with the Russian mafia, I love all the Medlov men. I can't wait for them to go get Gabriel. Mrs. Welch please don't keep me waiting long

• Vasily's Revenge (The Medlov Men, #1)
  • Amore  (Battaglia Mafia #5)
  • Infamy (Rose Series Book 2)
  • Slow Burn (Hush #1)
  • LUCA - Her Ruthless Don (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 1): 50 Loving States, New York, Pt. 1 (Ruthless Tycoons 3)
  • War (Romanian Mob Chronicles #5)
  • Dmitri: The Russian's Christmas Baby (BWWM) (The Wallflower's Series Book 3)
  • Unbroken
  • Rowan (The Corbett Billionaire Brothers #1)
  • Word of Honor (From Race to Redemption #2)
  • Warped (Dueling Devils, #4)
  • Winter's Beast: A Beauty and the Beast Novel
  • Maze (Ballerina, #2)
Latrivia Welch is Latrivia S. Nelson. She recently took on her married name.

Visit her NEW website at www.latriviawelchbooks.com

Based in Memphis, TN, USA TODAY bestselling author Latrivia Welch (formerly Latrivia S. Nelson) divides her time between her three passions: family, business and writing.

As the CEO of Welch Public Relations, her days are spent creating and strengthening brands of local bu

The Medlov Men (3 books)
  • Vasily's Revenge (The Medlov Men, #1)
  • Gabriel's Regret: Book Two (The Medlov Men 3)