Start by marking “Freed (Uninhibited 2.5)” as Want to Read:
Freed (Uninhibited 2.5)

Freed

(Uninhibited #2.5)

The road to happily ever after hasn't been easy for the Garrisons. Blissfully married with a baby on the way, this should be the happiest time in their lives. Except, Ashley can't fully escape the dark shadows of their past. Will Ashley and Tanner be forced to endure more heartache or will they finally be freed?
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 130 pages
Published August 30th 2016 by BergBooks LLC (first published September 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Freed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freed

Lin (From Chika With Love - Blog) Cohen
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review and I'm so happy I did!
After reading Unrestriced, I was an emotinal wreck. Couldn't get over all the pain I felt for Tanner & Ashley.
I wanted more, needed more and now - now I can put a big smile on my face and thank Kimberly for bringing them into our lives.
Tanner & Ashley's story continue with hope that filled with a lot of fear.
The past has never really gone while they struggle with the insecurities of what they've been through.
Afte
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions in exchange for an honest review and as part of the book's release promotions.

Rebecca
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book, own
As you can see I couldn't quite get enough and clearly had to get the Uninhibited Novella. I had to know where Ashley & Tanner left off.

This follows the two after their news at the end of book 2 and how they navigate through it after what happened. I won't say much as I don't want to give anything away; however, if you read the first 2 I definitely recommend this one. I wasn't quite ready to say goodbye to Ashley & Tanner and this allowed me just the right amount of fill to say farewell.
Melissa
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tanner and Ashley how perfect there road hasn't been easy. I needed more and I'm so happy and thankful for this . We find out our happy couple is expecting. Again and I'm so beyond thankful for this. But it isn't always easy. This was perfect I absolutely adore Ashley my heart is always with her. Tanner he's so damn perfect! Go read this now!
Magdalena
I was really disappointed with this third book in the series, as well as the previous book. I really couldn't stand Ashley's mentality through this book. The constant whining and feeling scared and sad the entire time was really unattractive and not enjoyable to read.
Efrat Almog
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was such a beautiful ending to an amazing story !! Thank you for a wonderful ride... I can't wait for Alex and Quinn story !!!
Puna
Nov 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Such a cute, different story. Not ever new parent is always excited 24/7 but that's what we read in books. This was refreshing because it came from a different perspective about fears, anxiety and being insane due to a child growing in you. However, I really don't like Ashley, the heroine, purely because and I mentioned this in my last review, her immaturity. When she is finally giving birth, she and I quote, "Why didn't anyone warn me it hurts this fucking much?" Ummmmmm........ I'm pretty sure ...more
Paula
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story line and wouldn’t mind learning more about them.

I loved Tanner’s sweetness. The big alpha football player had me in tears more than once. I didn’t like Ashleigh’s whining in the last book. She’s much stronger than this. I realize she suffered and felt guilty for losing her first son. Tanner finally got her on the right path. This was a good read. Can’t wait to start on Quinn and Alex. Keep up the good work.
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great novella to wrap up the series

I am a little upset that something happened between Quinn and Alex and we don't know what it is but as usual I am happy to start reading the next books in the collection to read about their story. I love that this book came to a nice clean close and the main characters truly loved happily ever after
Lisa A
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a novella and gives Tanner and Ashley more closure. That is after Ashley gets pregnant and is a complete basket case with her fears of losing the baby. Which are all justified after losing Daniel. But Tanner is a great husband and the two welcome a beautiful baby girl and get their HEA.
You get a little more about Alex and Quinn and their book is next!!
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Tanner and Ashley has made inroads into their relationship and they are happy and together again. Melissa makes a sneak appearance on the arms of the president of the boys foundation that Tanner is a part of. This is the steamy conclusion of Ashley and Tanner's story and the beginning of Alex and Quinn.
Kelly Tuturice
It's a hook for the next book

Happily ever after Meets a few bumps in the road. These feel realistic and powerful for a couple who lost a previous child. However, it also seems a bit drawn out with the primary intention of luring readers in for the next book in the series. But I'm such a sucker for Berg's stories that yes, I already bought it.
Jennifer Richey
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing conclusion

Ashley and Tanner epic conclusion these two marriage will they end up having another child in the future? More drama twists and turn and tanners ex is back will she destroy more of Ashley's self esteem?
Brittany Hively
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute little novella, but again, I guess I just got over this couple and want more from the next, but then I'm afraid to continue because I feel like I will never stay invested since the first couple felt drawn out to me.
Denise
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful ending to Ashley and Tanner's story. it felt good to know that the healing process got them back to one another. happy ending indeed.
Marlee (emthereader)
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
this definitely made up for the book before this one, although the heroin still pissed me off just a little. but nevertheless, it was still an enjoyable and easy read!
Kim
Feb 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Ashley and Tanner had to fight their way through so much to get their happily ever after and in the end it was all worth it! Overall, I enjoyed this series.
Deborah
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love love love Tanner and Ashley's journey through life! This novella has it all and Kimberly Bracco's books are a must read!
Denise
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful ending to the love of Ashley and Tanner. A happy ending indeed.
Stephanie Hardwick
Good Series, got hooked from page one

I really liked this series, I finished all 3 books in a week. I got the first book free and couldn't help but buy the other 2
Kim swayze
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved these series

Great read!
I really enjoyed this series! Well worth the read. Good love story that keeps you wanting to read more.
Samantha L
Sep 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A perfect ending to an emotional series. This has been one series that has taken me from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. There have been moments where I smiled big, ugly cried and fanned myself from the explosive heat between Ashley & Tanner. Their story has not been an easy one, but I am so glad that we get this, what I would call anyway, extended epilogue to conclude their journey.

This book is not a standalone and must be read after both Inhibitions & Unrestricted. It liter
Angela DeMarco
Sep 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***Complimentary copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.***

Freed is the continuation/novella story of Tanner and Ashley in the Uninhibited series. I recommend you read the first two books before beginning this one, I loved the series from the very first book Inhibitions, to the second Unrestricted and now Freed.

If you familiar with their story you know Tanner is a professional football player and Ashley is a writer. Both have had relationship issues, trust being the big
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Reviewed for A Wanton Book Lover Blog
Freed, UnInhibited Novella picks up right after the second book of the series, Unrestricted UnInhibited #2). Tanner and Ashley are now married and expecting their second baby. Ashley is almost neurotically cautious worried that something will happen to this baby like it did with baby Daniel. They have to work through the struggle of this all the while why Tanner is winning the Super Bowl and an MVP player. There are still lots of hot scenes between Ashley and
Ishabelle
This review is a repost.

I've followed Ashley and Tanners story from the very start. I loved and hate Inhibitions. I loved it because the main characters were absolutely hot together, and I enjoyed witnessing the beginning to their story. I hate it for the way it ended, and I hated the hero most of all. I also loved and hated Unrestricted. I loved Tanner here, and he more than redeemed himself. I hated the weak heroine who drowned herself in anger and pity for a long time.

I thought that the stor
Kristin
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a beautiful, wonderful "conclusion" to Tanner & Ashley's story! Loved this!

I say "Conclusion" in quotes because I'm hoping this isn't the last we see of Tanner & Ashley! What a surprise this little gem of a book was for me. I was totally unaware of Freed even being in the works. I follow Kimberly Bracco (or, I thought I did), but somehow I missed this. I was able to slide in for the preorder and much to my delight it arrived last night.

Kimberly, I loved this book. I love this whol
Kerry
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Freed - Novella
This novella picks up right where Unrestricted finishes and I did a little dance of joy knowing that Kimberly hadn't left us totally in the dark about what happened next! I won't spoil it but for me this was the HEA I was looking for and although this novella is simply a short glimpse 2 years down the line, so much has changed for Ashley, Tanner, Quinn and Alex that it's great to check in with them. This is a sweet extension of the story and again in true Kimberly Bracco style she
Jacqueline JJ
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I could not wait to get my hands on this last installment.

I can’t begin to tell you how much I enjoyed the Uninhibited Series by Kimberly Bracco. As they say “It had all the feels.”

Like the other books in this series, I of course devoured this one. Tanner is one hot, loving, sexy football player, now husband. Every woman should have a Tanner for a husband. He has definitely moved to the top of my book-boyfriend list.

Kimberly Bracco brings Tan
Big Joe  Rossi
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What an awesome epilogue novella to the Uninhibited series by Kimberley Bracco.

Tanner and Ashley's story comes to an end and we are all happy campers. After Tanner's huge mistake that nearly cost Ashley everything. We get to see what their strong bond, their conviction to each other and that once in a life time kind of love can heal all wounds, all hurts, all obstacles.

Ashley is preggers but she is living in fear of losing this baby too. Tanner is trying his all to protect them, but to also rem
Cecily Bonney
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book warmed my heart. I got to get to know these characters again. The way they struggled and overcame so much is simply beautiful. This is short read and so worth it. I love how you have her point of view and then you have his.
There is nothing sexier than this man! He was sexy in the first two books but this one tops all of them. It is as if his guard is completely down and we get to see the real him. It is awesome. He loves this woman so dang much and it is so sweet.
My heart broke for her
« previous 1 3 next »

• Role Play (Plaything, #4)
  • Impossibly True (Impossibly, #2)
  • Deep Down The Rabbit Hole (Kings of the Tower, #2)
  • Personal Disaster (Billionaire Secrets, #3)
  • Unapologetic
  • Exposing the Heiress (Once a Marine, #3)
  • Mr. Seductive (Heartfelt #2)
  • Broken Glamour (The Glamour Series, #2)
  • The Forbidden Sitter (Nightclub Sins, #2)
  • Made to be His (The Archer Family, #1)
  • Being Alpha (Alpha Girl, #7)
  • Bought By The Billionaire Brothers (Buchanan Brothers, #1)
  • The Billionaire Bargain #2
  • More (Impossible Love, #2)
  • The Bed Mate (Roommates, #3.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #71)

Uninhibited (2 books)
  • Inhibitions ( UnInhibited #1)
  • Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)