Start by marking “The House Mate (Roommates, #3)” as Want to Read:
The House Mate (Roommates, #3)

The House Mate

(Roommates #3)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  5,183 Ratings  ·  512 Reviews
What’s sexier than a bad boy? A bad ass man who’s got his shit together.

Max Alexander is nearing thirty-five. He’s built a successful company, and he’s conquered the professional world, but he’s never been lucky in love. Focusing so much time on his business and raising his daughter, adulting has come at the expense of his personal life.

His social skills are shit, his pati
Published April 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The House Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The House Mate

*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

My whole life, I’d never known I could love another person this completely. Suddenly, in a matter of less than two months, I’d found two people who had become integral to my happiness…vital to making my world right.

photo Teaser3_WEB_zpspts6u2rd.jpg

Those of you who love romances with a single father should really enjoy this latest installment of THE ROOMMATES series by Kendall Ryan. So far I have to admit I’ve truly enjoyed each book in this series. You know how sometimes a
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
➳A SINGLE FATHER WHO IS A BAD BOY AND IS ABSOLUTELY SWOONING OVER THE BABYSITTER?

➳COUNT ME IN BITCHES!!

➳The Roommates Series:
The Room Mate (Roommates #1)The Play Mate (Roommates #2)The House Mate (Roommates #3)The Bed Mate (Roommates 3.5)The Should Mate (Roommates #4)

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

LIVE! THIS ONE SOUNDS SEXY! LOVE SINGLE DADS.

Stand-alone book 3
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:

.Under the pages
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review available at Under the Pages.

description
Pam
4 "Look, but don’t touch” stars

Max Alexander is a man's man, sexy, successful, unattainable and totally desirable... especially when you see him tightly wound around his one-year old daughter Dylan's finger. Thrown into the life of a single-father, he needs help fast, and to his rescue comes, Addison Lane, a gorgeous distraction who is far too perfect for the job.
No big deal. This was perfectly normal for a red-blooded male living with sex on a stick. The old nanny fantasy. In my dirty mind,
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

The House Mate is the third standalone in the Roommates series told in alternating POVs. It's a light, fun, and sexy book with a heart-melting and ovary-exploding hero, a sweet and caring heroine, and one of the most adorable baby girls you'll meet.

When Max Alexander's ex-girlfriend drops a twelve-month-old baby—their baby—at his house and leaves, his life goes into a tailspin. The thirty-five-year-old ex-Army man has built a successful business and spends mos
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

I'm catching up on this series before the release of the forth book The Soul Mate (Roommates, #4) by Kendall Ryan. Really enjoyed the audiobook version!

If you're a fan of single father falls for a babysitter trope then give this one a read. It's very well done! Recommended!

My blog wifie's review on our blog HERE.
Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
THE HOUSE MATE was a light and sweetly romantic story about a man, a baby, and a nanny. When Max's ex appears with a baby in tow and abandons their daughter into his hands, he proves just how capable those hands are when he vows to provide her with a home and the best care possible for her when he's at work. His solution? Hire a nanny and that's where Addison comes in. There was no doubt that they would both fall in love with baby Dylan. What they hadn't planned for was falling in love with each ...more
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

My reaction to The House Mate

And no I’m not being passive aggressive. Y’all should know by now that I’m pretty aggressive aggressive.

As with all romance books, this one has a pretty recognizable plot . . . .

♪♫♫♪She was working in a bridal shop in Flushing Queens,
Til her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes.

What was she to do? Where was she to go? She was out on her
fanny...
So over the bridge from Flushing to the
Alex ♈
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
Dali
Adorably fun and sexy. This story about a new single dad and the sexy nanny he hires to help out with his one year old daughter he didn’t he know had will have you fanning yourself with their amazing chemistry and smiling with its loveable plot and characters.

Max Alexander has a serious phobia towards commitment. He’s a successful business owner who enjoys women’s company without the stress of a relationship. But having an infant dropped on his doorstep forces him review his priorities and q
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 4627f4165ec0c9056ff07cc8c429ca_zpsvauraqrt.gif

The House Mate was a sweet, lighthearted romance that will have you wishing you were playing house with your very own Max Alexander. Kendall Ryan continues to capture our hearts as she brings forth an addictive romance that beautifully blends playfulness and sexiness. So what are you waiting for...hot single dad romance… yes, please!!!

Max Alexander is a thirty-five year old bachelor, who runs his own successful construction company. He does
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: single-parent, arc
4 Play House Stars

Everyone needs to play house with Max and Addison. The House Mate is fun, funny and adorable. Who doesn’t love a Single Daddy book? Max will have you swooning from head to toe.

I love a single daddy book. I LOVE LOVE LOVE single daddies! Max is a single father to a cute one year old and he doesn’t know what he’s doing, but he’s doing the best he can. He needs a live in nanny to help him take care of his daughter and Addison is the woman to do it.

The House Mate has everything I
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
 photo TheHouseMate1.jpg

The House Mate is a total cuteness overload!!  Max is sexy,  Addison is beautiful, and Dylan (the baby) is absolutely adorable.  I feel like this book was written with me in mind.  I freaking LOVE this trope.  Sexy single dad falls for the nanny with a cute baby thrown in for grins and giggles.  That is my jam.
I love babies....in books. LOL  This was the perfect story for me.  It's a light, quick, fun, and sexy little novel.

Here's the breakdown:  Max returns home from a date to find his ex wait
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

description

Well, Kendall Ryan has done it once again with another instalment of her Roommates series, The House Mate. I always look forward to another Kendall Ryan release because I know I’m in for a fun and sexy ride and The House Mate was no exception. If you are looking for a light, fun read which is relatively low on drama and angst then you should definitely give this one a go.

Max Alexander has built himself a successful construction business after his time serving as a ranger in the Army. He’s never
Sabrina
May 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Get it here:
Amazon * B&N * Kobo

I was sucked in by the single dad trope yet again and I'm not even sorry. Max was completely swoon worthy while he fumbled through trying to take care of his daughter and Addison was a great addition to his new family. The whole book was just super sweet, but of course with some smexiness because what would we do without that?

My rating was bumped down to a 3 because the ending just seemed a little too rushed and not all that put together. I still really enjoy
Alaina Meserole
I love the smut.

The House Mate is the third book of the Roommates series. The smut was really good and it did seem to have more of a storyline than the other books. I also really liked getting to meet Max and Addison. Don't even get me started on that darling baby girl named Dylan.

Okay so these two grew up not knowing each other. One day, Max came home to find one of his exes in the drive way. Apparently she had his kid and she also can't do this whole "parenting" thing anymore. YIKES! So.. what
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

What’s sexier than a bad boy? A bad ass man who’s got his shit together.

OH.MY.FREAKING.GOD! Kendall Ryan and a bad ass single dad together should be fucking illegal! The Housemate is ovaries and Fallopian tube explosion to the zenith! Right fucking now I'm still picking up the pieces. Damn it, I fell hard for this fast paced, light hearted, swoony, hot and fun sexy single dad and girl-next-door type nanny romance because it surely captured my heart. Gawd! It was just utterly delicious and
Caitlin
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-read, 4-stars
I DESPISED BOOK ONE AND TWO IN THIS SERIES BUT I LOVED LOVED LOVEDDDDDDD THIS BOOK!!! It was so cute and perfect and I loved the story and I was honestly just hooked from page one. I had such low expectations going into it since I hated book one and two but the blurb for this sounded too god to resist. The concept was so adorable and I just loved how this story flowed. It was very sweet and I just loved it okay? I NEED A LONGER EPILOGUE THOUGH BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE WHAT THEIR FUTURE IS LIKE. I C ...more
Michelle
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
The House Mate is the third standalone in the Roommates Series and features a budding romance between Max and his live in nanny, Addison.

Kendall Ryan nails this sweet romance that gives us a newly discovered single dad who falls head over dick for his live in nanny. At thirty-five, Max has a successful career and no lack in bedmates if he so chooses, but what he doesn’t have is anything that anchors him or settles him. Not until an ex shows up with a bundle of joy and takes off, leaving Max to g
Karen Mc
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing

*** An ARC was exchanged for an honest review. ***

The best relationships begin as friendships.

I have a huge SMILE on my face as I bask in the glow of the best BOOK BLISS rendered by Kendall Ryan! The House Mate is ROMANCE MAGIC! Flawless and fabulous! The House Mate is a sweet, sexy, swoon-filled friends-to-lovers meets employee-boss romance that leaves you melting for more.

The House Mate hijacked me where I was glued to this brilliant book. This story SEDUCED ME with sugary sweetness and I cou
Dísir
This review is clearly going to go against the grain.

A gruff single-dad, a hot nanny and a cute dream of a little girl? It’s mostly likely guaranteed to make many female readers’ ovaries explode (!), but right now, I like mine where they are: safe, tucked away and unmoved by this apparently domestic scene. It’s not so much as that it’s a version of the manwhore/casual player vs the virgin (or at least, the very experienced man vs. the woman who is fairly inexperienced) that chafed my backside be
Bianca
Apr 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: rom-com
The House Mate
Kendall Ryan
⭐⭐⭐

Ever watch baseball? When the player hits the fourth base, and the umpire yells "SAFE". Yeah well that's how I felt reading this one.
Less drama. Little complications. Easy read. Completely safe.
If you already had a taste of what Kendall Ryan is packing you wouldn't be surprised tho.

Max is a certified single hot male specimen, that is, until one day his ex decided to drop his surprise daughter on his doorstep. Zero parenting knowledge so the best way to solve this
Erica📚💕 ( Ericalovesbooks)
Finally I actually enjoyed this book a lot more then the previous two I just loved there connection and it wasn't just about sex with them. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone who likes new adult romance 😊😍

Reread: i absolutely loved this book the second time maybe even more then the first time it was just so good. I love these characters so much i can’t wait to read more from this author.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2017-reads
Lighthearted and romantic, with splashes of drama and comedy! Loved it and want more!!!

The House Mate is ANOTHER great read from Kendall Ryan! Seriously...the woman is amazing at keeping her readers entertained and surprised with each new book she writes!

This book is about Max and Addison and their boss/employee, single daddy/nanny relationship. And right from the beginning, BAM!...Surprise!...Max, you ARE the father! Little one year old girl, Dylan, turns Max's world upside-down. But like every
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Lovely story :) REVIEW to come!

Shayna
Oh you guys...this was SO FREAKING GOOD!!! I love me a single dad romance and Kendall Ryan took the premise and made it SPECTACULAR!!! I always fall SO freaking HARD for her characters and Max Alexander was no different. This was a FAVORITE of the series for me, FOR SURE! The minute I read the last sentence, I wanted to start ALL OVER AGAIN! And Max Alexander!!! OMG! Be prepared ladies!!! You will FALL INSTANTLY for this tatted up, gorgeous, alpha-male!

"I want it all, whatever you got. Whatever
Maria...
"3 Stars"

This was a short, fast paced story. With sweet, funny, cute moments. I enjoyed reading this book but I wasn't blown away.It was just a nice book. I liked the characters and the little cute Dylan. The story though had some gaps and unanswered questions but still it was a nice reading.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I loved this book. Love books about single dad's. And Max was no difference
Max was a single guy who was a ex Army Ranger started his own business and now he is at the height of his success
Until he gets home one night to find his ex at his door with a small package. And now his a single dad, who has no idea how to raise a baby

Addison is going through a hard time. Single, no place to live and no job, living on her friends couch. So she comes across a ad f
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kendall Ryan strikes the perfect balance of light-hearted and sexy, swoon worthy hero in this single dad and nanny story. And that's tough... in order for the light hearted, you need the dad who is a little lost. But to make him swoon worthy, you need the capable man who can handle anything. The balance for Max in this is that while he wasn't perfect, he was all in. And, really, there's nothing sexier than a man who makes a commitment and is just there...no matter what.

Max is one of those guys w
Fifty Shades of R...: April 2017 BOTM ~ The House Mate by Kendall Ryan 2 38 Apr 21, 2017 05:14AM
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 2 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more

Roommates (4 books)
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
  • The Play Mate (Roommates, #2)
  • The Soul Mate (Roommates, #4)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
“Or admitted that I was, in fact, Batman and would be super busy fighting crime.” 1 likes