Start by marking “Blood & Marriage (Guns n' Boys, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Blood & Marriage (Guns n' Boys, #3.5)

Blood & Marriage

(Guns n' Boys #3.5)

--- He was not Prince Charming. He was the dragon to consume me. ---

As the daughter of a mafia boss, I knew that keeping my head down meant staying alive.
So when my father arranged my marriage to a Sicilian mafioso, I smiled and nodded, hoping for a kind man.

But then my future husband’s cousin, Santo Villani, appears to pick me up for the wedding, and my life turns upside
ebook
Published September 28th 2016 by Acerbi & Villani ltd (first published September 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Blood & Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood & Marriage

Start your review of Blood & Marriage (Guns n' Boys, #3.5)
Melanie (mells_view)
Blood and marriage is pretty accurate. Maybe add naughty smutty bits.

This was just a quick spin-off from a M/M mafia novella these authors wrote. It kind of highlights the events of a secret couple that must have been in the background of that story. An arranged marriage, and a secret affair romance. Add in some mafia happenings, and some bad guys and you have this story. I enjoyed it, but I kind of wish I had read the series it spun from first.
CC

Lucrezia Bruni is the daughter of an important Sicilian mafia family. To forge a stronger alliance, she must now marry Seth Villani, son of the retiring Don and a man she’s never met. Having a sense of loyalty and duty to her family, she acquiesces to her father’s wishes. However, upon time to meet her betrothed, someone else captures her attention, opening her eyes to the reality of her predicament.

“His lips, so cold in the beginning, were warming up fast, and I slid my arms around his neck
Ele
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it

This review contains spoilers for the first three books in the Guns & Boys series.

Honestly, though, if I hadn’t already read Seth and Dom’s story, Blood and Marriage would have pushed me to do so.

The narration in this one is very fast-paced, and the whole story is told from Lucrezia's first person-past tense POV. I found this to be a brilliant choice. It made the book special; it almost resembled a memoir!

So....Lucrezia Bruni..."That manipulative, stuck-up, exploitative, bloodsucking leech!" T
Marita Hansen
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Guns n' Boys never disappoints. It's my absolute favourite series, this author duo also my favourite authors. They never write the predictable, they never write boring, they just write great stories that I totally get immersed in.

Now ... to the story at hand: Lucrezia's and Santo's story. At first I was a touch disappointed I didn't get Santo's POV, then I changed my mind as I got more and more immersed in this tale. Lucrezia, who I'll call Lu from here on in, was a lovely character,
River
Sep 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
My first Miss Merikan read and what a good way to start.

Blood & Marriage is a spin-off of the Guns n' Boys series and the timeline for the book is the same as in books 1, 2 and 3 of that series.
As a fan of GnBs it was really good to see some of the moments from the outside, like the way people perceived Seth and Dom's relationship.
This book sheds light to what was going on in the Viliani side while Dom and Seth were on the run.

It can be read as a stand alone too and it's definitely enjoyable
Aղցela W.
This was a pretty good read. Lucrezia Bruni is the daughter of a Sicilian mafia family. To make a stronger alliance, she must marry Seth Villani, son of the retiring Don and a man she has never met. Having a sense of loyalty and duty to her family, she acquiesces to her father’s wishes. However, upon time to meet her betrothed, someone else captures her attention, opening her eyes to the reality of her predicament. Santo Villani is the groom’s cousin he treats her like a real person. From he mom ...more
Sybil aka Lala
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is probably the “softest” book I’ve ever read from either Miss Merikan or K.A.Merikan. There was less violence and none of the weirdness I’ve come to expect from their books. Yet, all the things that made me fall in love with their books are still there; the interesting plot, the morally ambiguous characters, the element of danger that makes things so exciting and the kind of sexual tension that makes wombs explode.

I could literally write an entire review on only the chemistry and sexual t
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
3.5 - 4 Stars

One of my favorite writing duos! I have read several of the Merikan sisters' M/M and M/F books and they never disappoint. This book, which could read as a standalone, is a side story to Seth and Dom's story. But if you have not yet read the other Guns 'n Boys books, get them!! They are totally addictive!

Lucrezia is promised to Seth in marriage by her father. Even though she is very young and naïve, she dutifully goes along with her father's plan. Until of course she meets Santo, wh
Verity
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica-romance, arc
Five Bloody Stars!

In Merikan’s Guns n’ Boys universe love always has sharp jagged edges.
Passion intertwines with violence and only the strongest survive being swept away.

[image error] photo ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsdrnlo46n.gif

In the underbelly of the Italian mafia time has stood still. Woman are a still mere pawns used for wheeling and dealing, the sacrificial lambs whose sole purpose is to suit the male agenda and comply with decisions. Dreams of marrying the man you love are distroyed when duty calls and after all, how else can wo
Jos
Oct 13, 2019 added it
DNF

Was a no for me..... :(
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
While this book is a spin-off of my favorite MM mafia series, it can be read as a standalone. I will say though that it was very interesting seeing the "other side" of what happened when shit hit the fan.

Just like I fell in love in book 1 when in the first chapter, Seth lost an appendage, I believe my words were "THIS is a mafia book". I will say the same for this book. Taking up the ladies side, I imagine this is how it all "really" happens for the daughters of Dons. Being married off to forge
Coco.V
Oct 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (10/6/2019)! 🎁
Jeanetta Murphy
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seth's Wife P.O.V.

This book gives insight into what Seth's abandoned wife( Lucrezia) was dealing with while Seth's great romantic adventures with Domenico continued to be a hot, lusty, violent, deadly rollercoaster ride in the other books. At the beginning of this tale Lucrezia father has already used her as a bargaining chip and arranged the marriage with Seth's father. As the kids of mafia dons neither Seth or Lucrezia can refuse this union. They don't know what each other look like. Lucrezia'
KindleCousins
ARC provided by authors in exchange for honest review.
This book is a companion to our beloved Seth and Dom series. Normally, companion novels never live up to the original cast of characters. This book was well written from the start and had well developed and lovable characters. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder because this book paints Santo and Lucrezia, who we viewed as the enemy in Guns N' Boyz, as HO
Taya
Sep 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2-review
** I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review.

A very small part of me always wonders what was happening over in Italy while Seth and Dom were on their "honeymoon" after Seth left Lucrezia after he was forced to marry her. Lucrezia has always been a one-dimensional character or speed bump to my boys' road to happiness. I rarely read m/f anymore unless Miss Merikan decides to put one out for the world.

This book was a true eye opener for how little I care or thought about Seth
Jade
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
2 stars
I'm sort of disappointed, this was a pretty good story but I expected much more. This is a series and a set of authors that I really enjoy reading, but this story just did not give me the same great feelings as the other ones. I didn't feel that Santo even cared for Lucrezia that much--she just seemed like a fun and dangerous distraction, which is so sad because at the end of Chokehold their story seemed like it was going to be an epic forbidden love story.
Skye Blue ☆*~゚ლ(´ڡ`ლ)~*☆
I'm an m/m book kinda girl...but I'll make an exception here.

m/f Gun's n Boys...Yes Please!

Michaelene
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Blood & Marriage is a great addition to the Guns n’ Boys series. While it still had that air of danger and intrigue, it had a softer edge that rounded out Lucrezia and Santo's story. This was a heart-rending read!

Lucrezia Bruni has an arranged marriage with the future Don of the Villanis, Seth. When she comes to meet her groom, however, she finds another man greeting her, one who kisses her and leaves her wanting more. She shouldn’t want him, though. She can't. It’s too dangerous and could star
Carol (bookish_notes)
Obviously, this book started off kinda iffy (but when is consent a thing in mafia books). I do wish we got the story from Santo’s POV as well but I actually really came to love Lucrezia.

I don’t recommend this story as a standalone and it should really only be read after the first three Guns N’ Boys books. This is a companion m/f romance that fills in the gaps of the story of what Lucrezia has been up to this entire time and how the ending with Santo came to be at the end of book three.

I really
Pianisuparse
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 'I am not a major fan of MF books especially when Im in the middle of a superhot MM series but this was awesome. Great to see what was playing out behind the scenes and Santo and Lucrezia were smoking hot too' stars.
Tiffany
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
*4.5 Stars*
So after finishing GNB-CH I was really excited to see Santo's an Lucrezia's story. Now It's been a really long time since I have read any MF *MM ftw* so I was a bit hesitant whether I would enjoy this or not. I was pleasantly surprised that I did indeed like this book. Not gonna lie I'm so not used to MF sex scenes tho...MM has ruined me lol but I trust K.A Merikan. I enjoyed getting to see more of Santo behind the mask *God these boys will be the death of me* as well as learn more ab
Carrie White
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Even though this is a spin off from "Guns 'n' Boys" series it is a standalone which I totally loved since this was a first by Miss Merikan for me.
This was a fast paced mafia forbidden romance. This is told through Lucrezia's pov which was harder for me to feel the characters.
Lucrezia, daughter of the Don puts up a front, struggles to make good until she can get away from all the violence, bloodshed, rules and obligations.
She's accepted her fate, biding time.
Only, twisted-fate leads her down
♣️ Lynda ♣️
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I don't despise Lucrezia as much as I thought! Go figure!

I loved the insight into the other part of the family and what was going on while Seth and Dom were on the run. But I was reading this for Santos, not Lucrezia. I wanted Santo's POV!!!

Still a good book and a great standalone to the G&B series
Lidia
Oct 03, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm a bit disappointed by this book, sure I'm partial to Seth and I'm reading the Gun 'n Boys series so I knew some of facts yet...but the Lucrezia's story not worked for me. I didn't like she , naive, at the mercy of all even of Santo, none backbone in her fashionable body . I wanted more action, more scandal , I wanted a crazy heroine .
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
I only read this for its connection to Guns n' Boys. ...more
Cecilia Rodriguez
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it

Dena
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Drama

This was a great novel. I was not aware of previous stories so I'm glad I started here. I really liked Lu and Santo. They were so cute and got caught up in so much stuff.
Zane Kage
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-5
Thea™
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm absoluted thrilled that Lucrezia and Santo's story was written! The story itself wasn't that spectacular or shocking, but it really and truly compliments the Guns n' Boys series, therefore I loved this book!! (It even makes me want to re-read the first books again, lol!) I always wondered what happened to Lucrezia; I felt sorry for her, as she didn't wanted to marry Seth any more than Seth wanted to marry her. Great to know her side of the story. For me, it even improves Guns n' Boys: Chokeh ...more
Ash-Ra
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
The plotline of this spin-off from GNB, centering on Seth’s cousin Santo and ex-wife Lucrezia, is a lot similar to the “main” story. In both, “a damsel in distress”(sorry, Seth) is forced to unwilling marriage, faces dangers, eventually saved by a knight in shining armor, who is so dangerously seducive but at the same time fiercely protective and devoted. So, is this novella equally wonderful ?

Perhaps it’s not fair to Santo&Lucrezia, but I can’t help comparing them with our intense, mind-blowin

• He Is Mine (Guns n' Boys #2)
  • Homicidal Instinct (Guns n' Boys #3)
  • He Is Poison (Guns n' Boys #1)
  • Swamp Blood (Guns n' Boys #4)
  • Paris (Guns n' Boys #2.5)
  • Chokehold (Guns n' Boys #5)
  • Gilded Agony (Guns n' Boys, #7)
  • Bloodbath (Guns n' Boys #6)
  • A Breath of Innocence (Guns n' Boys #8)
  • Secrets & Lies
  • Love of the Egoist (Egoist #1)
  • Unshaken (Guns n' Boys #9)
  • Black Lies (Guns n' Boys #10)
  • Just a Bit Twisted (Straight Guys, #1)
  • Just a Bit Obsessed (Straight Guys #2)
  • Call the Coroner (Staniel, #1)
  • Wrong Way Home - Criminal Delights: Taken
  • Obsession of the Egoist (Egoist #2)
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

Miss Merikan is the pen name for Kat and Agnes Merikan, a team of writers, who are mistaken for sisters with surprising regularity. Kat’s the mean sergeant and survival specialist of the duo, never hesitating to kick Agnes’s ass when she’s slacking off. Her memory works like an easy-access catalogue, which allows her to keep up with both book details and social media.

Guns n' Boys (10 books)
  • He Is Poison (Guns n' Boys #1)
  • He Is Mine (Guns n' Boys #2)
  • Homicidal Instinct (Guns n' Boys #3)
  • Swamp Blood (Guns n' Boys #4)
  • Chokehold (Guns n' Boys #5)
  • Bloodbath (Guns n' Boys #6)
  • Gilded Agony (Guns n' Boys, #7)
  • A Breath of Innocence (Guns n' Boys #8)
  • Unshaken (Guns n' Boys #9)
  • Black Lies (Guns n' Boys #10)