Start by marking “Enticement” as Want to Read:
Enticement

Enticement

Secrets, kinks and unfinished business…

Evie’s world turns upside down when she finds a naked stranger in her shower with mysterious ties to her boyfriend’s past. She and Ross have never kept secrets, until now.

Taking risks isn’t Ross’s style – not anymore – but he’s never been able to say no to Kit. Memories of their wild adventures still spice up his sexual fantasies –
Published September 13th 2016 by Incantatrix Press (first published November 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Enticement, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticement

Coco.V
Apr 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on iBooks today (4/15/2019)! 🎁
Karen
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've now read this four times (so far) and even though I know the story so well it never fails to hold my attention.

I love Ross, he is the glue in the unlikely relationship between the three main characters, and I do like his sexy boy-next-door persona hiding his less than vanilla sexual fantasies. Kit is just fan-me-I'm-melting gorgeous and I thoroughly enjoy a bad boy, especially when he might not actually be one.

Some reviewers have mentioned that they don't think Evie is a particularly strong
Doris
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is an M/M/F read that gives you characters that really draw you in. It is very erotic and it will have you taking a few cold showers. Ross and Evie were boyfriend and girlfriend who had finally been able to be in a home together and alone. No more roommates for them…Not. To set the tone for this book the very opening has you getting on board the lust bus right away. Evie gets home to a running shower and wants to surprise Ross by getting that shower with him. Surprise, surprise!! It’s not R ...more
Angel Graham
Mar 03, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enticement by Madelynne Ellis was a very good read. But...

The first half of Enticement was extremely good. The heat level between the three main characters was beyond sizzling. Then suddenly, the book seemed to have a very tepid feel to it. This was almost immediately after the first "Menage" has been accomplished.

There was far more time spent on the back-story of "Kit" than with Ross and Evie. Understandably, Kit's back-story was necessary, but I would have liked to know more about Ross and Evi
Kathy Aronoff
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars
The very first MMF book I ever read was written by Madelynne Ellis years ago and to this day it is still one of my all time favorites, so I was super excited to receive this ARC. Ross & Evie have been a couple who up until now lived in small flats with others. They finally get a place of their own and are really excited to get on with their lives as a couple in love in the small town they grew up in. Evie comes home from work and discovers a stranger in the shower, literally when
LVLMLeah
Nov 02, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book. No one does m/m/f ménages like Madelynne Ellis.

Kit is the character that made this story for me. I'm generally not too hot on bad boy characters, but he's written in such a way that I found him intriguing and exciting. He's got honorable qualities, while at the same time he’s not afraid to pushs the envelope with people.

I also liked the continuous thread of some deep dark secret that Kit and Ross were keeping. That's part of what kept me reading this story.

I will agre
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
ETA 9/9/12

I originally read this book last November and I've read a lot of mmf menage books since then. I've been adding reviews after the fact so I did a reread. This is a darn good book and stands above a lot of the books I've read since the original read.

Evie and Ross have a stable 3-year relationship and Evie is moving towards nesting and she and Ross are finally in a place of their own. They each have their own kinks that they encourage in each other. Along comes Kit an old mate of Ross'. K
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
I love this book all the way to the end...then it sort of fizzled for me. I was intrigued by the dark-ish tone of the book. The writing was slightly reminiscent of Megan Hart. I thought there might be a good chance there would be no happy ending.

I was just a little surprised at how quickly it wrapped up...it was like everything unfolded all at once and I didn't buy the pretty little bow that tied it all up at the end.

______________________________________________________________________
If you
Rustye
May 30, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: menage, mmf, contemp
I looked forward to this book because it seemed to have an edge to it that so many menage stories do not have. I would rather rate this book as 3.5 because I did enjoy this book and recommend it. The suspense is good throughout and the heat level is very high. This is where I have a problem. Personally, I think the heat level is too much in the first half, although a certain high level is necessary to tell the story and develop the characters. I was a bit put off with Evie and her inability to c ...more
Wickedbooks
Oct 09, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enticement was Really good. The heat level between the three main characters was beyond sizzling. ménage à trois story, with one woman and two men of course, with the men also providing some hot guy on guy loving for everyone's entertainment. there is much focus on the emotional and sexual aspects of the relationship between Evie,Ross and Kit. Really love it an will be re-reading it many times. :)
Cindy
I bought this book a while back and it kept being pushed to the back of my Kindle as new books were purchased. Oh, how I am regretting that now.

I loved the build up as the three main characters came together. It made for a hot read and one I'll likely come back to in the future!
Wollstonecrafthomegirl
I might be over-rating this. But I remember quite liking it. It's very British. The sex was quite hot. The threesome didn't feel forced. Overall it worked for me, it's probably a solid 3.5/4 stars.
Tracey Tranter
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in return for leaving an honest review. I would seriously recommend this book.

"Enticement is a hot hot hot MMF ménages à trois. Two gorgeous blokes and one girl is really the only way for fantasy romance surely. This book is one hell of a sexy, smart and dirty romance with lots of twists and turns. I spent my entire day with Evie, Ross and Kit and did not get anything else done!!

No spoilers from me. Let's just say if you are a fan of superb writing and some make ya
Melissa
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok

While I read it in one day and the few interactions between Ross and Kit were super hot I never really liked Evie that much it was like she was extra not really part of the trio.
Cynthia
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting Srory

Ross and Kit were friends then someone caused them problems and Kit went to Japan. Evie & Ross met and fell in love and moved back to his home village. Now Kit was back and things get heated.
Karen
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ross and Evie finally move out into their own place together away from roommates. They are very much in love. They have all kinds of kinky sex. She comes home from work one day thinking Ross is in the shower. She goes to join him (clothes on) to find out its his best mate Kit. What a way to meet him, ha! She instantly feels an attraction to him which she knows is so wrong.
This book is about Ross and Evie and...Kit. This is all about M/F, M/F/M, M/M. I thought this book would turn me off with th
Hilłyb
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god! This book is HOT, HOT, HOT!!! I am a huge fan of Madelynne Ellis and the Black Halo books so when I had the opportunity to receive an ARC in exchange for an honest review, I jumped at the chance. Enticement is the story of Evie and Ross and their new houseguest. Mystery surrounds Kit and the small town is not exactly welcoming to their prodigal son. Kit is a sexy treat of a man who neither Ross nor Evie can resist but is also enigmatic and shrouded in mystery. The Kit that Evie gets t ...more
Julie Barrett
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Enticement is a steamy M/M/F ménage romance with a fabulous storyline and great characters. I never quite knew where the storyline was going, it was unpredictable with twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat. I read a lot of ménage romance books and they sometimes blur together as they often follow the same formula, but Enticement stood out from the crowd. Kit, Ross and Evie's relationship wasn't easy sailing - there were plenty of misunderstandings, secrets and jealousy t
Tabatha
I really liked the first 1/2 of this book, and the dynamics between the characters were interesting. I will say that the heat level in the first half was intense, but then once they all got together it just seemed to fizzle. It was like Ellis didn't know where to take the story once that happened. This was really unfortunate given the build up she was creating. Even the big reveal at the end wasn't fully explained leaving things unsettled for me (view spoiler) ...more
Lindsey Greer-Smith
Seriously Madelynne... you can't write a book I don't like. It's impossible! Enticement is a re-release that I hadn't yet read. I'm sorry I waited so long. Kit is definitely one of my favorites. He is quirky and fun. He is also sensual and sweet. He is a great characters. I liked Ross too, but Kit really stole the show for me. Erie I liked too, but she didn't take favorite leading lady from Dani. She is a sweetie though and I liked reading her POV.
The story had really good flow and great banter
Jessica  ✨ℬℴℴк ∞❤∞ ℒℴvℯr✨
Enticement starts off with a lovely 'wet' tease of an encounter but soon stops teasing and goes full steam ahead. And boy was there some steam. Ellis is a master of hot but balanced menage, bringing equal parts heat and story and leaving you loving everything and wanting more. Kit is every woman's walking wet dream and some men's as well. I particularly enjoyed the back and forth between Kit and Ross. My only complaint was a small one about the at times confusing flashbacks/stories that pulled m ...more
8o's
Aug 01, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: trio
I really enjoyed this story until the end. The teasing of the mystery surrounding Kit's reasons on moving to Japan and the mystery of Sammie was so good throughout the book until the last chapter. The resolution was such a disappointment. I am trying to not spoil the story but it was like the build up was awesome and then the resolution was like a two second thought and no explanation was really given. Such a let down. And then the fact that Kit has a traumatic experience and decides to let the ...more
Kaylyn
Sep 03, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Enticement was a okay read. I felt that Kit wasn't good to Ross and Evie's relationship in the beginning. None of them were as honest as they should have been. I didn't think the characters were developed as much as they could have been. I was mad that people believed the worst about Kit without every knowing what really happened that night. That all being said the sex scenes were very good. I just didn't believe the plot.
Isabeau Delaunay
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fmm, menage
Others who have compared this one to Megan Hart's stuff are on the right track. Realistic for a menage and also deals with something (I've) rarely seen: those sort of "are we cheating" type moments as the whole thing gets started. The suspense / mystery element that takes focus toward the end does feel forced and not well connected to the narrative, but I kept this rating at 4 stars because I enjoyed what had gone before so much. I'll be checking out others by this author.
Tammy
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great ménage read! Ross and Evie have a great relationship but what happens someone from Ross’s past shows up and wants to turn the duo into a trio. Great read, I loved Kit. This is a fast paced read that is fun but also has lots of drama and suspense. The steam is off the charts hot. I loved it!
Julie
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in return for a honest review.

This book is a great read. It was interesting to see how the relationship between Ross and Evie developes when Kit returns from Japan. Ross and Kit share a history that Evie doesn't know about. When she finds out what happened it could have destroyed everything but she choose to follow her heart.
Sam
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a smoking hot menage novel. I found myself intrigued by Kit and what his past with Ross is and his other sins could be. The story is intriguing and engaging. Madelynne Ellis writing is superb and draws you into the story. Not only is the sexual tension high between the three but the it's so hot. I really enjoyed this menage story and loved the characters.
Angel Padillo
This was a first by this author for me, and probably a last. I just didn't like it. Not the writing, or the characters, even the sex was boring. The girl who's name I can't even remember was annoying, Ross and Kit were a bit more interesting but not by much. I usually love mmf stories, but they need to have a bit more substance.
megan wykle
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
A thrilling, hot, sexy menage romance. I loved the chemistry between Kit, Ross, and Evie. Great storyline , amazingly developed characters. I love everything Madelynne Ellis writes.
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
Summer

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • Missing Linc
  • Tea for Three
  • Claiming Cullen
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Our Man Friday
  • Hurt
  • Satyr's Myst (Satyr's Myst #3)
  • Anna in the Middle
  • Guilty as Sin (Phoenix Rising, #4)
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
  • Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)
  • Necklace of Shame
  • Double Dare (The Dare Menage #1)
  • A House of Cards: Deconstructing Ethan (The Forbidden Room, #2)
  • Take the Shot
  • Three to Tango
Madelynne Ellis is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She stared writing on a whim, after a friend suggested she give writing a "Black Lace" novel a go. The rest is history.

Madelynne writes focuses on a mixture of contemporary and Regency-set novels, and has been translated into a variety of languages.

She's a decaf drinker, has a healthy obsession with a certai