Start by marking “Elicit (Decadence After Dark, #5)” as Want to Read:
Elicit (Decadence After Dark, #5)

Elicit

(Decadence After Dark #5)

"You don't know what he's capable of."

"You don't know what I'm capable of."

Jett Fox has been surrounded by women his entire life. He knows what makes them tick, how to make them feel beautiful, and how to work their feminine wiles to his advantage. Honing sexuality is in his blood.

It's his gift.

Jett is accustomed to women eating out of the palm of his hand, but when a tal
ebook
Published October 12th 2016

Start your review of Elicit (Decadence After Dark, #5)
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“No emotion.
You are no one.
You are nothing.
Death is your freedom.”

* * *
“I’ll make her forget about the past, present, and future. There will only be me—us.”
- Jett Fox

* * *
“Sometimes the past collides with the present. Sometimes I find myself crumbling, and the only way to endure is to fall apart and then glue back each of the broken pieces. I’ll never truly be whole. There are cracks and crevices at the very center of my core. But I go on.”
- London Erickson

* * *
“I’ll never tell him my secrets
Erth
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If ever I needed Amazon to allow more than 5 stars IT IS NOW!!! Okay, I just need to stop hyperventilating and then I can write this review. But, I REALLY NEED more than five little stars, Amazon! Elicit is EVERYTHING a "final" book in a series should be! And just for the record - I did not feel like the fourth book NEEDED another one to tie up loose ends. I felt that Elicit was more of an "icing on the cake" sort of book, rather than a story that was sorely needed to say things that were left u ...more
Coco.V
May 24, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon US today (5/24/2018)!💝
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sonal, arcs, 2016-reads
This was my first M. Never book and boy was I in for a surprise.

Jett and London are polar opposites. He is dominant, passionate and loving. She thinks she is broken beyond repair. But they are both hiding secrets of their own.

Jett wanted to own London since the first time he saw her. His dominant instincts called out to her submissive ones every time they were in each others' proximity. Their chemistry burns hotter than the sun and staying away is not even an option. Can Jett help London heal?
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a typical mnever book.
Very sexy, very steamy, very hot
Jett gets London and he trains her, or rather de-trains her to be a bird...a seductive bird.
Yet they fall in love. The story is sexy, sweet, and fast

⭐ Emerson ⭐

Free on Amazon today!

description
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
Discovering your perfect soul mate in the making...
Having read the entire "Decadence" Series I was so looking forward to Jet's story... and he did NOT fail to impress me... not one single bit! An Alpha unlike any other... one who worships the ground women walk on... and when a strong, beautiful, confident, feminine, fierce woman like London enters his life, he is totally done for. He does not regard her as an investment or a cheap object... he is entranced, enraptured and entertained by this "EL
Michelle Krystel
Utterly happy!!

After reading jetts book makes me want to read the whole series again. I loved jett and Kayne. London and Ellie also become my favourites as well. What I was always dying to know more about jett. And now that I know I couldn't be happier with the end result. Jett and Kayne both are God's. They hero's and such good men. I loved and adored this whole series thank you M never you deserve a good medal for this whole series great job!!!
Heather C
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
In theory, you can read this book as a standalone. However, I strongly encourage you to read at least the first two books in the series, Owned and Claimed. I truly believe that you will miss out on the initial introduction of Jett and it really does play into the story of him and London.

I admit that I had not read this series but this week and once again, I question what I was thinking. M. Never was new to me this year when I read Moto and I can honestly say that I have really enjoyed everything
Expresso
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
MNever never disappoints! She birthed Kayne and Ellie, nurtured their story, loved the supporting characters enough to hint at their personal stories throughout the series, and effortlessly and successfully captured our hearts and minds.

I fell in love with Jett in Owned. He successfully balanced his loyalty to Kayne and his empathy for Ellie without betraying either throughout their three books. I knew he had a story and oh what a story! I'm uber proud of this guy! He's saved so many and ultimat
Jan
3 Little bird stars.

Elicit is a dark erotic romance containing, scenes of sex slavery,BDSM, f&f and fmf sexual acts.

I think due to the nature of the plot I couldn't connect to the characters there was very little warmth or romance not that I expected any, I normally love dark reads but it was mainly sex based.

You only find out Jett's true investment in the sex mansion at the end but even when Jett falls for London there's still sex with others and It just wasn't my kind of read.

With what Lon
Romance Readers Retreat
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, I absolutely loved Jett and Skye's story!

If you've read the first 4 books in this series, you'll recognise lots of the characters and as this books overlaps with another in timeframe, the scene too.

If you haven't read the first four books, I urge you to, otherwise you'll be missing some information when it comes to this story.

We met Jett earlier in the series and just as he did then, he intrigued me. He's had a different upbringing but things are not always as they seem.

Skye has no ide

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

B. C. Booklover
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🔥 Favorite of the series 💥

After reading Kayne and Ellie's crazy and wild ride to the finish line in books 1-3, one person stood out in the crowd like a beam of warm sunshine in every book..Jett Fox! If you've read M. Never's Decandance After Dark Series, perhaps you know what I mean. Whew, he is H.O.T., super sexy and I was completely dying to know EVERYTHING else about him. This was my favorite book of the series with book 3 being a close second.

Jett- smart, protective, mysterious, gorgeous wit
KelticKat
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A final visit

So glad I got to fill in the gaps of Jett & London. It started as pitch black and ended tinged grey.

From Broken - to hope, to safe, to loved. All the feels in between.
Razika
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really good 4.5/5 stars. The ending is perfect ♡
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jett has grown up in world surrounded by women, so he's learned how to treat them well, which has them eating out of his hand. The day that a beautiful redhead comes to the Mansion with serious demons, he is faced with the biggest challenge of his life. But he is determined to rise to the occasion, as he can't stop thinking about her. She becomes his obsession in his dangerous world, and he's walking a thin line between loyalty and lust. London's past is filled with things that true nightmares a ...more
E.M. Summers
Title: Elicit
Author: M. Never
Series: Decadence After Dark #5 (can standalone)
Genre: dark erotic suspense
Themes: BDSM, forced slavery, law enforcement, sex worker
Heat: 4/5
Rating: 3/5

Reviewer's note: although this can standalone, I would highly recommend reading this series from the beginning, starting with Owned, to heighten your enjoyment.

How complicated this woman is. How embroiled and tangled. I want to know every puzzling piece of her intimately, starting with how she sounds when she comes.

I'
Dani
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When M announces she's releasing a new book I sit like a puppy waiting on it's next meal. Seriously, I first fell in love with the Decadence After Dark series and M's writing last year and ever since my first dive into the dark erotic world of Kayne, Ellie, Jett, and London I've been waiting for this book.

Elicit

It's no secret I'm completely and utterly #OwnedByKayne, but as soon as I opened Elicit something clicked and I was thrown into Jett and London's story. Reading this will take you through a ra
Cassandra Caress
Definitely 5 "I'm in love all over again with Jett" stars!!!
I'm a little speechless and emotionally high and drained at the same time!
I loved Jett before and I love his side of the story and how he handled everything. So in love with him all over again. Because it takes a man like Jett for London. She has strength like no other.

This book can be read as a standalone, but if you have read the Decadence After Dark books...oh yeah...you are so in for it! This time you get Jett's side of the story.
Lindsey King
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Anget 4

Tears 3

Storyline 5

Value 5

Panty Schorching 5

Overall Rating 5

Holy freakin shit balls batman! First of all if you haven't read the Decadence After dark series stop reading this now. There will possibly be some spoilers from those characters. This book does take place during those time's. I knew Jett would be kinky fucker. I knew I'd end up loving him even more than I did in the first books. But I did not know I would freakin love him this much more!!! Sweet baby Jesus this man is killer on s
Le Ann Foster
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

This is the first book I have read from this author and I was totally blown away. Without reading the books before this one I was still able to pick up on who everyone was and what their role was in this story. Now I'm sitting here in book hangover and will be one clicking the other 4 books to get to know the other characters stories.

From the first word to the last I wasn't able to put it down. The author has away with cap
Danielle
Oct 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Well ... I'm not sure what happened, but Elicit and I didn't mesh well. The storyline was fine, but the story to sex ratio was a little putt off balance for me. I'm not against a lot of sex, but it made out hard to follow the plot. And it seemed to be used as a way to fill holes instead of coming about naturally.

I appreciate that the H&h were secure enough to share, but I'm not sure exactly how that happened. London was awfully calm and accepting considering she was supposed to be on guard and
Denise
4.5 Stars

Ever since reading the first three books in the Decadence series, I wanted to read more about Jett & London. When I heard M. Never was finally writing their book, I had to jump on it. This story did not disappoint. Loved Jett! He was the perfect mix of alpha tough and tender while London was the perfect mix of submissive and strong.

I am sorry to hear that the series is over but my fingers are crossed that we may get a novella for Alistar and Amber.
NC Reader
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fifth book in the series, 5 SEXY & HAWT stars!!
I love Jett!! Finding out about his pierced manhood makes me love him even more!!
This is his and London's story!! M. Never don't disappoint.
Learning about London's pass is heartbreaking. Jett and her a truly a perfect match! **jealous**
Oooh, there are also some juicy Kayne scenes! *SIGH*
Ginger
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kayne and Jett will forever hold a piece of my heart. I love this series and really enjoyed getting a piece of Jett and London's story. Now excuse me while I once again re-visit my lover Kayne in Owned, Claimed, & Ruined... I've missed him <3 ...more
Jessica Cox
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jett, and London, finally, characters that have been throughout the entire series since book 1 we get their tragically beautiful story.
I started reading this series over a year ago, and they are dark, really dark and sexual, (Jett owns a brothel) this author is not afraid to shove everything in your face, many FF, FFM MFM scenes. I could only take the series in pieces here and there. I loved all the characters and they are now a big family and so deserve their happily ever after. London's story
Carrie King
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can’t remember a time that I read a book and finished it with in three hours. This whole series was awesome and I’m so lucky that I found it for free. M Never just has been added to my list of authors I want to meet!!
Karin
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so sad that this series is over!!! I loved all the characters and loved how everyone got there own story. I forgot how much I missed Kanye & Jett together.

Jett & London wrapped up the series perfectly. But knowing who Sasha was in the end I wish we got more of her too. This book wasn't particularly filled with Jett's back story but, poor Londons was heart breaking and the unknown connection she had to Jett's uncle Alistar was equally sad. It was nice to read that she got her hea.
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
I liked how this book summed up most of the series but from Jett's perspective. His and London's relationship is not your typical romance but it all works out for them in the end.

• Stripped from You (Strip You, #1)
  • Strip Me Bare (Strip You, #2)
  • The Second Chance Plan (Caught Up In Love, #3)
  • Under His Rule
  • Given (Highest Bidder #4)
  • The Pretending Plot (Caught Up in Love, #1)
  • The Private Rehearsal (Caught Up In Love #4)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Violent Delights (Violent, #1)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Owned (Highest Bidder, #3)
  • Bought (Highest Bidder #1)
  • Chronic (Se7en Deadly SEALs, #1.2)
  • Broken Princess (Ruthless Rulers #3)
  • Brix (A Rebels Havoc, #1)
  • Magnate (Acquisition, #2)
  • In His Silks (Restrained, #1)
  • Fallen Petal
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l

Decadence After Dark (5 books)
  • Owned (Decadence after Dark, #1)
  • Claimed (Decadence After Dark, #2)
  • Ruined (Decadence After Dark, #3)
  • Lie with Me (Decadence After Dark, #4)

News & Interviews

“I’ll be right here to love you in the morning.” 2 likes
“I’m going to give you everything you never knew you needed, and all the things you’ve been too afraid to wish for.” I” 1 likes