Start by marking “Elicit” as Want to Read:
Elicit

Elicit (Decadence After Dark #5)

"You don't know what he's capable of."

"You don't know what I'm capable of."

Jett Fox has been surrounded by women his entire life. He knows what makes them tick, how to make them feel beautiful, and how to work their feminine wiles to his advantage. Honing sexuality is in his blood.

It's his gift.

Jett is accustomed to women eating out of the palm of his hand, but when a tal
ebook
Published October 12th 2016

Crystal Grizzard
Oct 11, 2016 Crystal Grizzard rated it it was amazing
As I came to the end of Elicit, hating with all of my heart to see that last page pop up on my Kindle, there were two words that came to mind to describe Jett Fox. Two simple words to sum up this character's power, charisma, drive and determination. Two words that even as I think of this book, Jett and London's painful pasts and their triumphant future, I have to say the words with a smile and a sigh....

Absolute perfection.

This love story with so many twists and turns, heartbreaks, and soul shak
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 03, 2016 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sonal, arcs, 2016-reads
This was my first M. Never book and boy was I in for a surprise.

Jett and London are polar opposites. He is dominant, passionate and loving. She thinks she is broken beyond repair. But they are both hiding secrets of their own.

Jett wanted to own London since the first time he saw her. His dominant instincts called out to her submissive ones every time they were in each others' proximity. Their chemistry burns hotter than the sun and staying away is not even an option. Can Jett help London heal?
Shabby- BookBistroBlog
Sep 29, 2016 Shabby- BookBistroBlog rated it really liked it
This is a typical mnever book.
Very sexy, very steamy, very hot
Jett gets London and he trains her, or rather de-trains her to be a bird...a seductive bird.
Yet they fall in love. The story is sexy, sweet, and fast

Pauline (Passionate About Books)
Discovering your perfect soul mate in the making...
Having read the entire "Decadence" Series I was so looking forward to Jet's story... and he did NOT fail to impress me... not one single bit! An Alpha unlike any other... one who worships the ground women walk on... and when a strong, beautiful, confident, feminine, fierce woman like London enters his life, he is totally done for. He does not regard her as an investment or a cheap object... he is entranced, enraptured and entertained by this "EL
Michelle
Oct 17, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Utterly happy!!

After reading jetts book makes me want to read the whole series again. I loved jett and Kayne. London and Ellie also become my favourites as well. What I was always dying to know more about jett. And now that I know I couldn't be happier with the end result. Jett and Kayne both are God's. They hero's and such good men. I loved and adored this whole series thank you M never you deserve a good medal for this whole series great job!!!
Expresso
Oct 05, 2016 Expresso rated it it was amazing
MNever never disappoints! She birthed Kayne and Ellie, nurtured their story, loved the supporting characters enough to hint at their personal stories throughout the series, and effortlessly and successfully captured our hearts and minds.

I fell in love with Jett in Owned. He successfully balanced his loyalty to Kayne and his empathy for Ellie without betraying either throughout their three books. I knew he had a story and oh what a story! I'm uber proud of this guy! He's saved so many and ultimat
Heather C
Oct 12, 2016 Heather C rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
In theory, you can read this book as a standalone. However, I strongly encourage you to read at least the first two books in the series, Owned and Claimed. I truly believe that you will miss out on the initial introduction of Jett and it really does play into the story of him and London.

I admit that I had not read this series but this week and once again, I question what I was thinking. M. Never was new to me this year when I read Moto and I can honestly say that I have really enjoyed everything
lulamae_
Feb 15, 2017 lulamae_ rated it really liked it
4.25
Romance Readers Retreat
Oct 13, 2016 Romance Readers Retreat rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, I absolutely loved Jett and Skye's story!

If you've read the first 4 books in this series, you'll recognise lots of the characters and as this books overlaps with another in timeframe, the scene too.

If you haven't read the first four books, I urge you to, otherwise you'll be missing some information when it comes to this story.

We met Jett earlier in the series and just as he did then, he intrigued me. He's had a different upbringing but things are not always as they seem.

Skye has no ide
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 12, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Jett has grown up in world surrounded by women, so he's learned how to treat them well, which has them eating out of his hand. The day that a beautiful redhead comes to the Mansion with serious demons, he is faced with the biggest challenge of his life. But he is determined to rise to the occasion, as he can't stop thinking about her. She becomes his obsession in his dangerous world, and he's walking a thin line between loyalty and lust. London's past is filled with things that true nightmares a ...more
Mette
We all know those books we just can’t put down until we have turned the last page, right?

I had the feeling that Elicit would be that kind of book for me, but I just couldn’t help myself and started it Sunday evening, half an hour before bedtime!

So, what happened? I couldn’t put the book down and at 3 am I gave up because I knew I had to get up at 6 am and go to work. All day at work the book kept stirring at the back of my mind, and as soon as I was off, my nose was almost touching my Kindle. It
Dani
Sep 27, 2016 Dani rated it it was amazing
When M announces she's releasing a new book I sit like a puppy waiting on it's next meal. Seriously, I first fell in love with the Decadence After Dark series and M's writing last year and ever since my first dive into the dark erotic world of Kayne, Ellie, Jett, and London I've been waiting for this book.

Elicit

It's no secret I'm completely and utterly #OwnedByKayne, but as soon as I opened Elicit something clicked and I was thrown into Jett and London's story. Reading this will take you through a ra
Lindsey King
Sep 29, 2016 Lindsey King rated it it was amazing
Anget 4

Tears 3

Storyline 5

Value 5

Panty Schorching 5

Overall Rating 5

Holy freakin shit balls batman! First of all if you haven't read the Decadence After dark series stop reading this now. There will possibly be some spoilers from those characters. This book does take place during those time's. I knew Jett would be kinky fucker. I knew I'd end up loving him even more than I did in the first books. But I did not know I would freakin love him this much more!!! Sweet baby Jesus this man is killer on s
Cassandra Caress
Definitely 5 "I'm in love all over again with Jett" stars!!!
I'm a little speechless and emotionally high and drained at the same time!
I loved Jett before and I love his side of the story and how he handled everything. So in love with him all over again. Because it takes a man like Jett for London. She has strength like no other.

This book can be read as a standalone, but if you have read the Decadence After Dark books...oh yeah...you are so in for it! This time you get Jett's side of the story.
Aubrey- CGSR
5 out of 5 "I wish I could give more stars" Stars

Oh my effing jeeezuz!!!! If I loved M. Never before then I am totally and irrevocably a slave to her now. I will follow her to the ends of the earth. This book, much like the others, totally rocked my socks off!!!! Everything was sacrificed in the name of finishing this book. Laundry- nope. Dishes- nope. Dinner- nope. I could not get enough!!!

It flowed. Oh god it flowed. The story flowed flawlessly with the previous stories. It was just oh-so-good
Jan
3 Little bird stars.

Elicit is a dark erotic romance containing, scenes of sex slavery,BDSM, f&f and fmf sexual acts.

I think due to the nature of the plot I couldn't connect to the characters there was very little warmth or romance not that I expected any, I normally love dark reads but it was mainly sex based.

You only find out Jett's true investment in the sex mansion at the end but even when Jett falls for London there's still sex with others and It just wasn't my kind of read.

With what
Le Ann Foster
Oct 05, 2016 Le Ann Foster rated it it was amazing
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

This is the first book I have read from this author and I was totally blown away. Without reading the books before this one I was still able to pick up on who everyone was and what their role was in this story. Now I'm sitting here in book hangover and will be one clicking the other 4 books to get to know the other characters stories.

From the first word to the last I wasn't able to put it down. The author has away with cap
Danielle
Oct 09, 2016 Danielle rated it liked it
Well ... I'm not sure what happened, but Elicit and I didn't mesh well. The storyline was fine, but the story to sex ratio was a little putt off balance for me. I'm not against a lot of sex, but it made out hard to follow the plot. And it seemed to be used as a way to fill holes instead of coming about naturally.

I appreciate that the H&h were secure enough to share, but I'm not sure exactly how that happened. London was awfully calm and accepting considering she was supposed to be on guard
Denise
4.5 Stars

Ever since reading the first three books in the Decadence series, I wanted to read more about Jett & London. When I heard M. Never was finally writing their book, I had to jump on it. This story did not disappoint. Loved Jett! He was the perfect mix of alpha tough and tender while London was the perfect mix of submissive and strong.

I am sorry to hear that the series is over but my fingers are crossed that we may get a novella for Alistar and Amber.
Cam *is the worst*
Oct 20, 2016 Cam *is the worst* rated it it was ok

What this book left me:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ginger
Oct 15, 2016 Ginger rated it really liked it
Kayne and Jett will forever hold a piece of my heart. I love this series and really enjoyed getting a piece of Jett and London's story. Now excuse me while I once again re-visit my lover Kayne in Owned, Claimed, & Ruined... I've missed him <3
Karin
Apr 21, 2017 Karin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so sad that this series is over!!! I loved all the characters and loved how everyone got there own story. I forgot how much I missed Kanye & Jett together.

Jett & London wrapped up the series perfectly. But knowing who Sasha was in the end I wish we got more of her too. This book wasn't particularly filled with Jett's back story but, poor Londons was heart breaking and the unknown connection she had to Jett's uncle Alistar was equally sad. It was nice to read that she got her hea.
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 16, 2016 Wendy Livingstone rated it it was amazing
This is the fifth book in the Decadence series, and can be read as a standalone, although I strongly advise that the other books be read first, as previous characters and information comes through in this story! This is Jett and London’s story. I have loved Jett from the other books, as he is sexy, loyal, and an all-round nice guy. London and a fiery, feisty character, and the two of them together are perfect.
This story if full of humour, action, twists, heartbreak, and plenty of sexy steamy sc
Allyson Morris
Apr 05, 2017 Allyson Morris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a tough book to read but just like the others in the series I loved it. Jett is awesome and London wow what a strong girl!
Vickie
Oct 09, 2016 Vickie rated it it was amazing

I've loved Jett since Owned and I've been desperate for his and Londons story.

This book wasn't what I was expecting at all. Unless you've read the previous books in this series, you won't understand straightaway why Jett does what he does, but he has his reasons. I loved Jett, there were times I wanted to hate him but I just couldn't. He's loyal, sexy as sin and a genuinely nice guy.

The real star of this book though was London. Finding out about her background helps you understand why she thin
Tammy - After Dark Book Lovers - A Slice Of Fiction - Dark & Seductive Events Planner
In Elicit we get to see the journey that Jett and London take us on.

A sexy, enigmatic, powerful and healing journey.

London has been trained to be a slave. When I say training it's not your typical D/s schooling. She was raped, beaten, battered and bruised. All when she was only 16 years old. Then the day comes that she is “freed”.

London is a beautiful lady inside and out. She knows how to please a man but she fails to please herself. Her training was so damaging that she thinks that she is “N
Kathleen R.
Oct 12, 2016 Kathleen R. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Title: Elicit
Author: M Never

It's rare that I'll find a book that speaks to me on a personal level that when it does happen, it feels as though I'm being sucked into a whole new world and become one of the characters - reading Elicit by M Never, that's exactly how I felt. The Decadence After Dark series is by far my favourite novels by M Never; I've met Kayne and Ellie, falling in love with their relationship and how they faced each challenge with their heads held high, and then CJ and Tara's fas
Marie James
Oct 02, 2016 Marie James rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing! M you have outdone yourself once again!
Shannon Youngblood
*****5 Super Bitch Stars for this Dark Read!*****
 photo 5 Buttons.jpg_zpshyhsjgb0.jpg

This is my first M. Never book, and it most certainly will NOT be my last. As soon as I started this book, I knew it fit into my typical genre I prefer. Lots of kinky sex, and darkness! It’s was amazing.

“I jiggle her head lightly, coaxing her to open her eyes. When she finally does, I’m met by two deep blue pools of need and the most heart-wrenchingly soulless stare.”

London, aka, Sugar is the pure definition of broken. Taken away at sixteen,
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l
More about M. Never...

Decadence After Dark (6 books)
  • Owned (Decadence after Dark, #1)
  • Claimed (Decadence After Dark, #2)
  • Ruined: A Decadence after Dark Epilogue (Decadence After Dark, #3)
  • Lie with Me (Decadence After Dark, #4)
  • Naughty or Nice? (Decadence After Dark, #5.1)

“An oversized piece of hard candy is what he chose to gag me with. Only Jett. “You” 0 likes
“I’m going to give you everything you never knew you needed, and all the things you’ve been too afraid to wish for.” I” 0 likes