Start by marking “Elicit (Decadence After Dark, #5)” as Want to Read:
Elicit (Decadence After Dark, #5)

Elicit (Decadence After Dark #5)

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  1,029 Ratings  ·  286 Reviews
"You don't know what he's capable of."

"You don't know what I'm capable of."

Jett Fox has been surrounded by women his entire life. He knows what makes them tick, how to make them feel beautiful, and how to work their feminine wiles to his advantage. Honing sexuality is in his blood.

It's his gift.

Jett is accustomed to women eating out of the palm of his hand, but when a tal
ebook
Published October 12th 2016

Cristina•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“No emotion.
You are no one.
You are nothing.
Death is your freedom.”

* * *
“I’ll make her forget about the past, present, and future. There will only be me—us.”
- Jett Fox

* * *
“Sometimes the past collides with the present. Sometimes I find myself crumbling, and the only way to endure is to fall apart and then glue back each of the broken pieces. I’ll never truly be whole. There are cracks and crevices at the very center of my core. But I go on.”
- London Erickson

* * *
“I’ll never tell him my secrets
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, sonal, 2016-reads
This was my first M. Never book and boy was I in for a surprise.

Jett and London are polar opposites. He is dominant, passionate and loving. She thinks she is broken beyond repair. But they are both hiding secrets of their own.

Jett wanted to own London since the first time he saw her. His dominant instincts called out to her submissive ones every time they were in each others' proximity. Their chemistry burns hotter than the sun and staying away is not even an option. Can Jett help London heal?
⭐ Emerson ⭐

Free on Amazon today!

description
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a typical mnever book.
Very sexy, very steamy, very hot
Jett gets London and he trains her, or rather de-trains her to be a bird...a seductive bird.
Yet they fall in love. The story is sexy, sweet, and fast

Pauline (Passionate About Books)
Discovering your perfect soul mate in the making...
Having read the entire "Decadence" Series I was so looking forward to Jet's story... and he did NOT fail to impress me... not one single bit! An Alpha unlike any other... one who worships the ground women walk on... and when a strong, beautiful, confident, feminine, fierce woman like London enters his life, he is totally done for. He does not regard her as an investment or a cheap object... he is entranced, enraptured and entertained by this "EL
Michelle
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Utterly happy!!

After reading jetts book makes me want to read the whole series again. I loved jett and Kayne. London and Ellie also become my favourites as well. What I was always dying to know more about jett. And now that I know I couldn't be happier with the end result. Jett and Kayne both are God's. They hero's and such good men. I loved and adored this whole series thank you M never you deserve a good medal for this whole series great job!!!
Coco.V
May 24, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon US today (5/24/2018)!💝
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
MNever never disappoints! She birthed Kayne and Ellie, nurtured their story, loved the supporting characters enough to hint at their personal stories throughout the series, and effortlessly and successfully captured our hearts and minds.

I fell in love with Jett in Owned. He successfully balanced his loyalty to Kayne and his empathy for Ellie without betraying either throughout their three books. I knew he had a story and oh what a story! I'm uber proud of this guy! He's saved so many and ultimat
Heather C
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
In theory, you can read this book as a standalone. However, I strongly encourage you to read at least the first two books in the series, Owned and Claimed. I truly believe that you will miss out on the initial introduction of Jett and it really does play into the story of him and London.

I admit that I had not read this series but this week and once again, I question what I was thinking. M. Never was new to me this year when I read Moto and I can honestly say that I have really enjoyed everything
lulamae_
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25
Romance Readers Retreat
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, I absolutely loved Jett and Skye's story!

If you've read the first 4 books in this series, you'll recognise lots of the characters and as this books overlaps with another in timeframe, the scene too.

If you haven't read the first four books, I urge you to, otherwise you'll be missing some information when it comes to this story.

We met Jett earlier in the series and just as he did then, he intrigued me. He's had a different upbringing but things are not always as they seem.

Skye has no ide
Bon Tom
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is about how to talk real dirty and still sound romantic.

Fuck. If I could talk trash like that with so much style, I wouldn't need what little looks I have to get laid. Especially if she was, like, you know, blind.

This is educational material.

And the legs, oh the legs on the cover...
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jett has grown up in world surrounded by women, so he's learned how to treat them well, which has them eating out of his hand. The day that a beautiful redhead comes to the Mansion with serious demons, he is faced with the biggest challenge of his life. But he is determined to rise to the occasion, as he can't stop thinking about her. She becomes his obsession in his dangerous world, and he's walking a thin line between loyalty and lust. London's past is filled with things that true nightmares a ...more
Mette
We all know those books we just can’t put down until we have turned the last page, right?

I had the feeling that Elicit would be that kind of book for me, but I just couldn’t help myself and started it Sunday evening, half an hour before bedtime!

So, what happened? I couldn’t put the book down and at 3 am I gave up because I knew I had to get up at 6 am and go to work. All day at work the book kept stirring at the back of my mind, and as soon as I was off, my nose was almost touching my Kindle. It
Dani
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When M announces she's releasing a new book I sit like a puppy waiting on it's next meal. Seriously, I first fell in love with the Decadence After Dark series and M's writing last year and ever since my first dive into the dark erotic world of Kayne, Ellie, Jett, and London I've been waiting for this book.

Elicit

It's no secret I'm completely and utterly #OwnedByKayne, but as soon as I opened Elicit something clicked and I was thrown into Jett and London's story. Reading this will take you through a ra
Lindsey King
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Anget 4

Tears 3

Storyline 5

Value 5

Panty Schorching 5

Overall Rating 5

Holy freakin shit balls batman! First of all if you haven't read the Decadence After dark series stop reading this now. There will possibly be some spoilers from those characters. This book does take place during those time's. I knew Jett would be kinky fucker. I knew I'd end up loving him even more than I did in the first books. But I did not know I would freakin love him this much more!!! Sweet baby Jesus this man is killer on s
Cassandra Caress
Definitely 5 "I'm in love all over again with Jett" stars!!!
I'm a little speechless and emotionally high and drained at the same time!
I loved Jett before and I love his side of the story and how he handled everything. So in love with him all over again. Because it takes a man like Jett for London. She has strength like no other.

This book can be read as a standalone, but if you have read the Decadence After Dark books...oh yeah...you are so in for it! This time you get Jett's side of the story.
Aubrey- CGSR
5 out of 5 "I wish I could give more stars" Stars

Oh my effing jeeezuz!!!! If I loved M. Never before then I am totally and irrevocably a slave to her now. I will follow her to the ends of the earth. This book, much like the others, totally rocked my socks off!!!! Everything was sacrificed in the name of finishing this book. Laundry- nope. Dishes- nope. Dinner- nope. I could not get enough!!!

It flowed. Oh god it flowed. The story flowed flawlessly with the previous stories. It was just oh-so-good
Jan
3 Little bird stars.

Elicit is a dark erotic romance containing, scenes of sex slavery,BDSM, f&f and fmf sexual acts.

I think due to the nature of the plot I couldn't connect to the characters there was very little warmth or romance not that I expected any, I normally love dark reads but it was mainly sex based.

You only find out Jett's true investment in the sex mansion at the end but even when Jett falls for London there's still sex with others and It just wasn't my kind of read.

With what
Le Ann Foster
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

This is the first book I have read from this author and I was totally blown away. Without reading the books before this one I was still able to pick up on who everyone was and what their role was in this story. Now I'm sitting here in book hangover and will be one clicking the other 4 books to get to know the other characters stories.

From the first word to the last I wasn't able to put it down. The author has away with cap
Danielle
Oct 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Well ... I'm not sure what happened, but Elicit and I didn't mesh well. The storyline was fine, but the story to sex ratio was a little putt off balance for me. I'm not against a lot of sex, but it made out hard to follow the plot. And it seemed to be used as a way to fill holes instead of coming about naturally.

I appreciate that the H&h were secure enough to share, but I'm not sure exactly how that happened. London was awfully calm and accepting considering she was supposed to be on guard
Denise
4.5 Stars

Ever since reading the first three books in the Decadence series, I wanted to read more about Jett & London. When I heard M. Never was finally writing their book, I had to jump on it. This story did not disappoint. Loved Jett! He was the perfect mix of alpha tough and tender while London was the perfect mix of submissive and strong.

I am sorry to hear that the series is over but my fingers are crossed that we may get a novella for Alistar and Amber.
Camilla *tactile seeker*

What this book left me:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NC Reader
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fifth book in the series, 5 SEXY & HAWT stars!!
I love Jett!! Finding out about his pierced manhood makes me love him even more!!
This is his and London's story!! M. Never don't disappoint.
Learning about London's pass is heartbreaking. Jett and her a truly a perfect match! **jealous**
Oooh, there are also some juicy Kayne scenes! *SIGH*
Ginger
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kayne and Jett will forever hold a piece of my heart. I love this series and really enjoyed getting a piece of Jett and London's story. Now excuse me while I once again re-visit my lover Kayne in Owned, Claimed, & Ruined... I've missed him <3
Carrie King
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can’t remember a time that I read a book and finished it with in three hours. This whole series was awesome and I’m so lucky that I found it for free. M Never just has been added to my list of authors I want to meet!!
Karin
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so sad that this series is over!!! I loved all the characters and loved how everyone got there own story. I forgot how much I missed Kanye & Jett together.

Jett & London wrapped up the series perfectly. But knowing who Sasha was in the end I wish we got more of her too. This book wasn't particularly filled with Jett's back story but, poor Londons was heart breaking and the unknown connection she had to Jett's uncle Alistar was equally sad. It was nice to read that she got her hea.
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
I liked how this book summed up most of the series but from Jett's perspective. His and London's relationship is not your typical romance but it all works out for them in the end.
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the fifth book in the Decadence series, and can be read as a standalone, although I strongly advise that the other books be read first, as previous characters and information comes through in this story! This is Jett and London’s story. I have loved Jett from the other books, as he is sexy, loyal, and an all-round nice guy. London and a fiery, feisty character, and the two of them together are perfect.
This story if full of humour, action, twists, heartbreak, and plenty of sexy steamy sc
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l
More about M. Never

Decadence After Dark (5 books)
  • Owned (Decadence after Dark, #1)
  • Claimed (Decadence After Dark, #2)
  • Ruined (Decadence After Dark, #3)
  • Lie with Me (Decadence After Dark, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“An oversized piece of hard candy is what he chose to gag me with. Only Jett. “You” 0 likes
“I’m going to give you everything you never knew you needed, and all the things you’ve been too afraid to wish for.” I” 0 likes