Start by marking “One More Christmas (One Night #4)” as Want to Read:
One More Christmas (One Night #4)

One More Christmas (One Night #4)

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
One More Christmas - One Night Series Holiday Edition

Tired of the snow, I talk Logan into spending the Christmas holidays at our island home. It’s time for some reconnecting as our lives have been hectic. Between work and our son, it seems so vanilla these days. Don’t get me wrong, my playboy is still the one that heats up the bedroom - I just want to reconnect with my ol
Kindle Edition
Published December 7th 2016

To ask other readers questions about One More Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One More Christmas

Beth
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
(ok, this was added later, I can see how I did read an Anthology that A.M. Willard was apart of, that is why I knew her writing, I could not find that on Amazon, I guess I need to be sure I reviewed there as well.)

I was checking back over my reading history, I need to check Goodreads as well, I could have swore this was not my 1st A.M. Willard's book read, but it seem it is my 1st???!!?! I need to rectify that situation asap!! She is on my TBR list. I love her style of writing. Couldn't put it d
wrecked_life
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
It's a sweet short story which I enjoyed reading. Logan and Angela are quite comfortable in their married life, things are going well for them. This book lets us peek into their blissful life. Its perfect for anyone looking for lighthearted romantic holiday read.
P.S. I received a complimentary copy of this book.
Kelly
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One More Christmas by A.M. Willard is a companion to the One Night Series and is the Holiday Edition.
We met these wonderful characters in the One Night Series and I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to catch up with them in One More Christmas. Angela and Logan take us on a tropical island for their family holiday adventure. Lots of surprises along the way.
This is a fast paced, fun loving book. If you are looking for a book during the holiday season to brighten your day and warm your
Indie Editor Nancy
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this short story taking us back to Logan and Angela and their sweet son Graham, as they take flight on The Black's private jet to their beach home for Christmas. Surprises await for the whole family in this wonderful sexy little story.
"...everything that Logan Black does is my highlight of each and every day."
"We become one...Our mouths speak louder than our words...My body lights up from within..."
"The way you are with our son. The way you comfort him, you protect him in a way
Julie
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
One More Christmas by AM Willard brings together the main characters from her One Night and Chances Series for a dreamy holiday romance. This short story is sure to delight fans of Logan and Angela Black as well as Tabitha and Carter.

Logan and Angela are taking the family to a warm, tropical island for the holidays. Logan has planned an elaborate surprise for Angela, but she has an even bigger surprise for him!

Love abounds between the couples, the friends, and their children. It was easy to get
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

We get to revisit Angela and Logan Black as they take their Christmas Holiday to their Island in the sun. Both Angela and Logan have a special holiday gift for each other. This is a sweet continuing story and another glimpse into the lives of two favorite characters. I loved seeing Tabitha and Carter as well too. This novella is definitely a quick read that will leave you with a big smile on your face. Fans of this series will not
Sam Power
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it Yet another great easy read

Another great read.

I love reading books that follow up on character's to see if the happy ending lasted.

We meet hot Logan & Angela from The One Night Series
where they feel head over heals in love after one night together.

Four years of marriage and they still can't get enough of each other. As sexy Logan still takes Angela's breath away daily.

We get to catch up with what happened to Tabitha as well.

Could even get more stories about Logan & Angela

I rec
Epiphany
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a-m-willard
So excited to read one more installment of Logan and Angela. They are one of those couple that are just made for each other. Such a sweet love story. I loved this quick read. Ms Willard does not disappoint with this book. It seemed I had just started reading it when I came to the end. You will want to read the first three books in this series to understand where this couple has come from and how they got here. I look forward to reading more book by this author. I highly recommend this book. I vo ...more
Kathleen
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great short story by A.M. Willard. This story follows the One Night series. In this book you see that Logan and Angela are happy in their marriage. It's the holidays and they're going away. Angela has a surprise for Logan and she is anxious to tell him, but he ends up figuring it out on his own. But Logan has a surprise of his own for his beloved wife, one that she definately wasn't expecting.

As with all of A.M. Willard's book, she has done another great job. This one sure would've melte
Linda Rea
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Angela and Logan Black are back for a Christmas story and they are taking a break from work to take their son Graham to the private island that Logan bought for Angela when they got married. Angela really needs this break as she and Logan are doing what most parents do running non stop but she will miss her friend and partner at work Tabitha. Angela and Logan need some time alone and they both want to make the holiday special and this story is perfect for this time of year.
Barbara
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful holiday novella. Not only do we get to catch up on Logan and Angela, but we get to spend the Christmas Holidays with them. And what a joy that is! This is another wonderfully written story full of fun, laughter and family. Plus if you know anything at all about Mr & Mrs Black you know it’s full of lots of romantic erotic moment too. 2 Thumbs Up for a greatly anticipated story that doesn’t disappoint!
Becky Fenner anderson
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Logan is back and I'm still in love.

This is a wonderful update on my favorite series from A.M. Willard. Spend some time with Angela and Logan as they celebrate life and Christmas along with friends. It was such a light, fun and sexy read that I had it read in no time.

So, grab the book and enjoy some Christmas cheer with the Black's!
Elissa
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
A short, sweet, sassy, sultry, spicy amuse bouche--a bonbon of a Christmas cookie to help get you through the holidays. If you've read others in the series you can relax and enjoy another chapter but if you are new to the characters you will find them fully realized within the novella and understand that in Ms Willard's world HEA remains Happily Ever After.
megan wykle
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great story set at Christmas. I love the continuation of Angela and Logan's story. Great characters in a steamy storyline.
I voluntarily reviewed this book and was not compensated in any way.
Carol
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One More Christmas

Loving Logan and Angela Black! What a true love, hard work, family means to two people, join them in getting ready for Christmas holiday! Loved their story!!!❤❤
MillsyLovesBooks
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Purchase Links
Amazon ~ http://amzn.to/2gS8cDa
Barnes & Noble ~ http://bit.ly/2fWChNc
iBooks ~ http://apple.co/2dFBaG7
Kobo ~ http://bit.ly/2gYSimS

A.M. Willard has delivered again with a short sweet Christmas read. Bringing back the loved characters from her One Night and Chances Series. Angela and Logan are taking their gorgeous boy to their Island in the sun for Christmas. Both Angela and Logan have a special happy Christmas gift for each other.
This story adds more sweetness too the continuin
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I have favorite couples tattooed on my heart, and then get a novella to see where they are at now, well, it makes my heart sing! So guess what, One More Christmas made my heart sing. But then the music was turned down, as I realized that it WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH A.M. WILLARD, you sexy beast! And I mean that in the best way, as I'm very addicted to your brilliant writing! I have a question or two left over that I'm afraid that I will have to stalk you to get answered! In other news, I do have ...more
Bella's  Blog
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One more christmas is the forth book in the ( one Night Series ) by A.M.Willard ,and I most say that I thoroughly enjoyed this touching story. A.M.Willard has given us another great story that is sweet Christmas read. This story brings back the all time favorite characters from the One Night Series Angela and Logan ,who are taken their handsome boy to their special island in the sun for the holiday season. But Angela and Logan each have a special gift for each other . But there's so much more su ...more
Sarah Dale
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fourth book in the One Night Series and I really enjoyed this light hearted loving book in the series. It centres around Logan and Angela celebrating Christmas on the Island in the Bahamas that Logan brought as a wedding gift.

Angela and Logan both have surprise gifts for each other and it was great to meet up them again and another favourite character Tabitha.

It was nice getting a glimpse at Tabitha happy with Carter, especially after the events of the Angela and Logan's wedding.

This is a bril
Angi DeMonti
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily writing an honest review.

Angela and Logan Black decide to head to their private island to spend Christmas with their son. Both have planned a special surprise for the other for Christmas. As they are joined by their friends, Tabitha and Carter, the reader sees how these characters have changed and grown since the first books. This is a short novella that is fast aced and filled with love, romance, friendship, and of course steam! It was fun
Pam Schulze
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sugar, Spice, Sexy & Nice - It will jingle your bells!

A.M. Willard does not disappoint with this wonderful short story. Logan & Angela's story continues with love, surprises and Christmas cheer. Whether you have followed their story in the One Night Series or are meeting them for the first time, their love, passion and commitment to each other will warm your heart. Along the sexy scenes that will warm you to your toes and the unexpected surprises, it all comes together to make a terrific
Charmarie Dotson
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the Christmas book that gives us more nights!!! I know I wanted more of them!!! How about you? I loved all of these books and I was thrilled to read even more about this couple and how their lives were going!!! I think this author does a great job of understanding her readers and giving us just what we want when we want it and knows how to keep us on the line!! I'm hooked and I don't think I will be letting go of the line anytime soon!!! I need more and I will continue to read her books ...more
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
A.M. Willard gave us such a cute fun read with this installment into Angela and Logan Black's future. These two still love each other dearly.

Angela and Logan are such a fun couple to read. The love each other dearly and would do anything for the other.

If you are looking for a quick, steamy read with a few moments that will have you chuckling aloud, you should grab this Christmas edition. It will not take you long at all to read and will leave a smile on your face.

Oh, and there are a few surpr
Victoria
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this short quick read. It's sweet and steamy. We get another taste of our favorite couple Angela and Logan and their happy life. Angela, Logan and their son go spend their Christmas holiday at their tropical island. Both Angela and Logan are full of surprises. Tabitha and Carter also make a surprise visit. This story will have you fall in love even more with this characters and will leave you smiling. It will not disappoint! I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Hello Cupcakes
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this as an arc in exchange for an honest review

This was such a fun read that really got me in the Christmas spirit.

Angela and Logan are back in this holiday extension of the One Night Series. It follows the Blacks to a tropical island for a Christmas they soon won't forget. I won't give anything away but you will not be disappointed!!!

I give this book 5 cupcakes!
Jane Elizabeth
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again MS Willard shows her talent! Angela, Logan, and their son make a perfect story! It is fun in the sun and sand, and very romantic. No stress or strain. Great quick read, upbeat novella! Including Tabitha, Carter, and their twins was frosting on the cake. Having said that, do I see another story in the future? Definitely worth reading!
J. Haney
Mar 26, 2017
Shawn Carter
Dec 22, 2016
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 29, 2016
Who's READY? 1 1 Dec 01, 2016 03:45PM
I'm a indie author with a focus on contemporary romance and romantic comedy. Along with writing romance, I'm a mother, a wife, and animal lover. Yes, we have chickens, goats, cats, and a dog. Oh, can I count the family with this farm?

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER SO WE CAN CHIRP!
h
More about A.M. Willard...