Start by marking “Take Her Breath Away” as Want to Read:
Take Her Breath Away

Take Her Breath Away

Rayleene Davenport’s world turns upside down when she learns of her husband’s one-night stand. They eventually separate, but when she receives a call that he’s been shot, she rushes to him. After discovering someone placed a hit on him, she decides to help him recuperate in Lincolnville, Georgia. Can she rebuild the trust lost before a killer ends their reunion for good?

On
Published September 23rd 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Take Her Breath Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Her Breath Away

Start your review of Take Her Breath Away
Linda Strong
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016
DEA Agent Ty Davenport is shot and wounded while undercover on a drug bust. When his wife, Rayleen, gets the phone call, she rushes to the hospital. They have been separated for several weeks following his confession to her of a one-night stand.

Ty's boss informs him that he thinks there is a leak in the department and someone in the drug world wants him out of commission. Rayleen agrees to go with him to help him recuperate in a non-disclosed location.

Ty is hoping they can patch up their marriag
Dana Michael
Feb 21, 2018 rated it liked it
This was definitely a mysterious and suspenseful romance. It was a bit edgy and I'm okay with the married couple black out intimacy because it wasn't too graphic . However, I wouldn't recommend it for teenagers though. Another character had me cringing. Well, it just made me sad, actually. So, maybe I'm just not an edgy realistic reader. But, if you are then you'd probably like this book.
* I was given a copy of this book by the author and this is my honest opinion.
Ellen White
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trust doesn’t come easy for Rayleene,or love or friends. A mother who left her, and a grandmother raised her, with a sarcastic tongue. Ty was an undercover agent, with drug bust plans failing, till he is sure there is a mole in the office. Whoever it is is desperate, shootings, murder, the action continues to the end. Good plot, and good characters. Portraying the hurt, the emotion the job is doing to there marriage. ,
Holly
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well written mature writing that drew me in. Good mystery. Good clean romance. And we got to visit friends from prior books.
Glenda Bixler
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
Remarkable blend of Christian faith and murder mystery

Michele
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is extremely difficult to forgive a husband who has cheated on you--even though he swears it was a one night stand--especially when your grand mother who isn't the easiest person to get along with is insistent that you divorce him. But what if he is telling the truth? When he is shot-Rayleene rushes to the hospital and ultimately decides to help him recover when he gets out. But--that one night stand keeps showing up and people seem to want to kill both Rayleene and her husband!

Rayleene is al
Linda Rainey
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kathyrn J Bain ,again, draws us into a compelling book about Rayleene and Ty Davenport.
Ty is a DEA agent and has been shot, Rayleene rushes to his side even though they are separated.
The book grabs you and pulls you into the suspense as they struggle with his recuperation, his one night stand,their marriage and the fact he has a hit placed on him.
We see the loving support of friends, God's love and redemption, as he recuperates in Lincolnville,Ga and they struggle to regain their marriage.
I love
Deanna Stevens
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-read
This on had me holding my breath at times!! This is one I had trouble putting down! Fast paced, lots of action, lies and secrets that keep this mystery going full tilt! It kept me guessing for a long time. Great ending too! I was gifted a copy for review.
Pete
Sep 23, 2016 rated it liked it
The book picks up towards the middle/end but the beginning is a slow start. I've read the other Lincolnville Books and it is not as good as her prior works. It still keeps you interested and you still want to follow it to the “who dunnnit”. The book just doesn't read as well as her others.
circumspect4