Start by marking “No Good Deed Left Undone” as Want to Read:
No Good Deed Left Undone

No Good Deed Left Undone

When Grant Wodehouse went to the barn that fine morning, he had no idea what good, bad, or ugly would happen—saddle a couple of horses, a little S&M with his neighbor, get a pitchfork rammed through his chest, pinning him to the wall…He never expected the latter.

Who would not want him dead? Having bedded every female he’d ever laid eyes on, swindled anyone he had ever
ebook
Published September 10th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about No Good Deed Left Undone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Good Deed Left Undone

Dhivya Balaji
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
FIRST IMPRESSION:

The first line of the summary completely floored me. The first line resonated with me and I loved the short and succinct summary. It created just the right amount of interest and was enough to set the tone of the story. The cover itself was simple and elegant. I read more into the misty scene, but it fit with the theme of the story so well.

REVIEW:

There are two types of murder mysteries

Those where the killer is either revealed at first and the book is about the chase to catch h
Cheryl
Nov 26, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked this book. The author did give me some twists that I did not see coming. Yet, due to the fact that I have not read any of the prior novels in this series, I experienced that lack of character development with the rest of the characters; other then Lt. Sam Lagarde. If, I had that stronger character based relationship I would have been a little more engaged in the story. However, I can't fully say that this may have changed my opinion of most of the characters. They did not really seem lik ...more
Jessica
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Greed won't do you anything good

As much as I don't like Grant, he has a good heart and take care of his kids. This guy is maybe a typical guy lol that likes women. He has looks, money and am sure most women wanted that.

This book is very intense. It makes you twist on the couch if you are reading it that way. It is so good. I thought I figured out that I found the murdered but darn! I did not see it coming. This book is a heart thumping book to read. I enjoyed reading it

Greed won't do you anyt
Jeremy Michael Gallen
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Though the second installment in author Ginny Fite’s Sam Lagarde mystery series, one can mercifully read it without any knowledge of its predecessor. The book revolves around the murder of Grant Wodehouse, murdered through a pitchfork stabbing, with many believing he got his just desserts, given his sexual experiences. The writer acknowledges friends, her sons, and artists in the production of her novel, and dedicates the second entry to her husband David. Before the main text is a quote from Bu ...more
Marilyn R.
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
No Good Deed Left Undone is the sixth book by author Ginny Fite and her second murder mystery. The story is set in rural America and the murder victim is a strange character. He is married, but a serious philanderer. Yet few of the females he has bedded think badly of him. He is also known for being generous financially with many, from those he has affairs with to the homeless.

Not all is rosy. Someone decides to run him through with a pitchfork, pinning him to a wall in the barn. Slowly a suspe
Sherry Lynn
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another new favorite. A page turner. Can't wait for more.

Plan a couple of days of getting nothing done but reading!
No Good Deed Left Undone was a thrilling page turner from page one!

I have to admit I was a little ambivalent about this book. I truly didn't know what to expect. From the cover I got the idea it wasn't a present day story. From the back cover I got no indication of the time period.

Honestly I totally missed the mention of S&M on the back cover.
Don't let that scare you off. It
Margaret Tidwell
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
FTC: I received a free copy of this book from iRead in exchange for my honest review. I received no other compensation and the opinions expressed in this review are one hundred percent true and my own.

No Good Deed Left Undone by Ginny Fite was a good book. This is the type of book that I could read all day every day because they are always so interesting to me. I read this book in about twenty-four hours which shows that I really must have loved what I was reading. I found that this book was sli
Audio Audits
I haven’t read a police procedural in awhile and this book made me wonder why the hell not? Police detective Sam Lagarde and his sidekick sergeant Lawrence Black investigate the death by pitchfork of small town lothario Grant Wodehouse, his mojo must have been on point because he managed to bed just about every available (and unavailable) woman in Jefferson County, West Virginia. Even in a horse barn.

Soon there’s another grisly murder putting Sam and Lawrence in a race against time to piece the
Jessica Bronder
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Grant Wodehouse has been discovered with a pitchfork through his chest. But with his lifestyle some think it was a long time coming. It is up to Sam Lagarde and Lawrence Black to sort through the sorted affairs and practices to find out who the killer is. Grant has basically screwed every woman in the area. But could this be the reason he was killed or was it something else that he was part of.

This story is pretty clear, you will figure out who the killer is by the middle of the story but there
Dawn
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free e-copy of this book and chose to read and review it. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

No Good Deed Left Undone is a murder mystery and Detective Sam Lagarde is on the case. The victim is Grant Wodehouse and there are plenty of suspects. Instead of eliminating suspects, it seems that the list keeps growing. Talk about a philanderer! It seems that no woman could escape this man's charms.

I liked how Ginny Fite set up this book. There were two timeline
Leila
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am a big fan of suspense and mystery reads. I love the challenge that comes with figuring it out.

No Good Deed Left Undone is the second book in the Sam Lagarde series although I didn’t feel I was missing anything without having read the first book in the series.

The book starts off immediately with the murder of Grant Wodehouse and there are plenty of suspect in the murder, but that doesn’t help what comes.

While it started off immediately with the case, I felt it was slow starting for my partic
Jeanie Loiacono
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fite does it again with No Good Deed Left Undone! Lagarde truly leaves no clues left unchecked. Fite keeps you guessing and turning pages, gasping and yelling, “No, don’t!!” I will read anything she writes. Her first book, Cromwell’s Folly, had me hooked from the first word to the last. I could not wait until this one was released. I will never look at a pitchfork the same way again.
— CJ Loiacono
M.McDonald
Mar 31, 2017
Terri
Apr 28, 2017
The author of the dark mystery thrillers Cromwell's Folly, No Good Deed Left Undone, and Lying, Cheating, and Occasionally Murder, Ginny Fite is an award-winning journalist who has covered crime, politics, government, healthcare, art and all things human. She has been a spokesperson for a governor and a member of Congress, a few colleges and universities, and a robotics R&D company.

She has de