Start by marking “All That Glitters” as Want to Read:
All That Glitters

All That Glitters

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  41 ratings  ·  14 reviews
My name is Kinsley Brogan, and I have a life most people would kill for. I just finished recording my first album, and my songs are being played on country music stations around the globe. I have famous friends and a fancy penthouse apartment, and I’m getting ready to begin my first ever world tour. Then I find out I have breast cancer.

To escape the media storm my illness
Published August 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about All That Glitters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All That Glitters

really liked it 4.00  ·

Donna
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
What Can You Say About This Beautifully Written Story. About A Love That Is Forged From Such A Heartbreaking Situation.

Cancer Is A Holds No Prisoner Disease And Anyone Is Effected. And This Story Shows That. I Cried Whilst Reading This. But It All Started With The Dedication And The Reason This Book Was Written.

It's Only A Novella And Very Short But You Get What You Need From It. Geri Has A Great Way Of Telling A Story And She Is An Awesome Writer.

Go Buy This Book And Even The F*ck Cancer An
Kim  Brewing
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cancer does not discriminate. In this story we have an up and coming music star being diagnosed with breast cancer. Returning home for treatment she realizes how chaotic her life has become especially with an overzealous publicist. Follow Kinsley on her journey and see where the path leads.
Melenia
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Great read. One part made me cringe, but overall I found it very enjoyable.
Dana Busenbark
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kinsley is a new country music star and has just been diagnosed with a deadly disease. What is it? The publicist for the label does some things that really made me want to squeeze her neck until her head popped like a pimple. Who stands beside Kinsley while she goes through everything? Who comes back into her life that she has known since she was six years old? How does this person re-enter her life? How do things change for her during the course of her treatments for this disease? You're going ...more
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is heartbreakingly sweet. And a quick read.

Kinsley was just diagnosed with breast cancer and she goes home to be around her family (dad) and not the spotlight of Nashville while she's going through Chemo. Now I've known people who have gone through chemo and it's not a cake walk by any means. So it's totally understandable that up-and-coming country star wants to go through this away from prying paparazzi eyes.

While she's home, she comes back into contact with Beau, a boy she went to
Lauren
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing

All That Glitters is a tumultuous tale about how fame isn’t always glitter and rainbows. Kinsley, our lead heroine, is faced with a medical crisis just as her music career begins to shine. She is forced to make decisions that could cost her not only her career, but her life as well. While this story is short, but sweet, Glenn delivers on an emotional journey of a women faced with cancer. Get your tissues at the ready because this one is sure to make you weep.
She's a Lip Biter
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it

It's Only A Novella And Very Short But You Get You Need From It. Geri Has A Great Way Of Telling A Story And She Is An Awesome Writer.

Go Buy This Book And Even The F*ck Cancer Antholo
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Geri did an awesome job with this novella. Not only was it written for a good cause but its about a topic that touches so many in the world. This is a novella so it is short but man you won't feel as if you are missing out on anything or that you are rushed which tends to happen with novellas at times. This story was so touching, Kinsley was so strong and handled everything so bravely and Beau will make you swoon majorly. Kinsley finds out that fame isn't all that its cracked out to be and she w ...more
Maria Clark
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All That Glitters by Geri Glenn is a heartwarming story about Kinsley, a young and upcoming singer on her way to stardom when she receives devastating news. She has is affected by a life threatening disease and returns home for treatment. She receives support from an unsuspecting place especially when there are those who want to exploit her illness for publicity. A sweet romance, I only wish it was a full length story instead of a novella from an anthology. Wonderfully written.
Kristen Dee
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good.

Very good short read, love how the author doesn't draw out unneeded drama & gets straight to the point. Can't wait to meet the author at Indies in Indy. (2017)
Kim Richards
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fanfreckingtastic

WOW, if your anything like me you will need tissues when you read this book.
The emotions I felt with ever turn of the page. This book took me on an emotional rollercoaster I am so pleased that I read it.
Geri Glenn this book is awesome, I loved it.
Highly recommended.
iluv2read
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016-reads
I understand it's a novella so the rushed factor in the relationship didn't bother me like it would in a longer novel. However, the timetable from diagnosis to treatment to recovery to cure is WAY to unrealistic! Had she used months rather than weeks maybe that would've seemed better. My aunt battled cancer for months with a couple years reprieve before a battle that lasted a couple years which eventually took her life. Personal experience certainly influences my opinions about this one!
CDBW
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Crazy Ass Stars!!!

This was a nice, quick, enjoyable, sweet read! And it is perfect for the F*ck Cancer anthology that's due to come out in the fall. Kinsley's struggles with her diagnosis and treatment were relatable. Beau's involvement was touching and I found myself swooning a couple of times for his actions.
M. Butler
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This has been one the most emotional stories I have read in a long, long time. I believe that Ms. Glenn did an absolutely wonderful job of writing about the trauma and insecurities of this horrible disease. What a great story.
Jacey Jeffrey
Rita Brinkman
Jan 20, 2019
Effie
May 20, 2016
Geri Glenn writes alpha males. She’s the USA Today Best-Selling Author known for writing motorcycle romance, including the internationally bestselling series, the Kings of Korruption MC.

She lives in the Thousand Islands with her hubby, two young girls, one big dog and one terrier that thinks he’s a Doberman. Before she began writing contemporary romance, Geri worked at several different occupation