Start by marking “Tango For Two (Limelight, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Tango For Two (Limelight, #3.5)

Tango For Two (Limelight #3.5)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Against her better judgement makeup artist to the stars, Jasmine Andrade, agrees to learn and perform a sexy tango live on television for a charity telethon. She’s hoping the dance classes from her youth will be enough to keep her from falling flat on her face in front of the nation.

The only trouble is the obnoxious celebrity she's partnered with AND the fact that she's fa
ebook
Published August 31st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Tango For Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tango For Two

Heather C
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, aug-2016
When I signed up for this book, it was a secret project so I knew nothing about it. So when I got the email saying the book had been sent and it was a novella and #3.5 in a series, my OCD started to really kick in. Thankfully, I was able to push that aside and jump right in. Whew, imagine my delight when I realized that I absolutely didn’t need to read the other books. This can be read as a super quick standalone.

I won’t recap the story because honestly the blurb tells you most of it so I’ll jus
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Tango for Two (Limelight #3.5) by Elisabeth Grace
4 stars!!!

“For now, do whatever feels natural.”

This was a super quick novella that was an intense dose of lust and love delivered in the trade mark romantic style of Elisabeth Grace. What this lacked in pages it sure made up for in chemistry as Elisabeth Grace perfectly brought the instant attraction between Jasmine and Eduardo to life.

This novella reminded me of Dancing with the Stars, a tale of a little known woman falling in love with a cho
Coral
Apr 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Plot: 3/5
Characterisation: 2/5
Prose: 3/5
How much I enjoyed it: 2/5
Neilliza Swaffar
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by Tour host in exchange for an honest review**

☆☆☆☆ 4 Stars ☆☆☆☆

Tango for two is a short romance about a makeup artist Jasmine and dance choreographer Eduardo. It was love at first sight for Jasmine, the first time she met hunky dancer Eduardo. He was handsome with a great body. She wasn’t too excited joining the charity event, until they met. Dancing with Eduardo would be a dream to her, so when her regular partner dropped out, that’s exactly what she got. Once these two were al
I am a HUGE fan of Elisabeth Grace. I have loved this series since I read book 1 and this short little gem is no different.

Tango For Two was just that...a fun, short, quick, steamy novella. You will be done reading it in an hour or so. No there isn't a lot of plot development or character development, but it really isn't meant for that. This truly is one of those books to just pick up between reads or when you have a spare hour or so. You'll find this storyline fun, flirty and overall a smile i
Olivia
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
love
Kristin
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good short novella that brings back some good characters. Can’t wait to see what happens with all these couples.
Belletab
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it
too short
Lesley Badham
Jun 18, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a quick read and it is par of the limelight series with love and lust
Becca
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Elisabeth Grace delivers a fun, sexy Limelight Series short with Tango For Two! Pulled in from the very first page, Jasmine’s story was a quick and potent dose of romance the way only this author can deliver. Set amongst the exciting world of televised celebrity dancing, this short story was fresh, relevant, and easy to relate to. Elisabeth Grace’s writing is as enchanting as ever, bringing this story to life in a whirlwind of vibrant imagery, heartfelt emotion, and witty prose. With each passin ...more
Beth
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed Elisabeth Grace's writing since I 1st read "Hook (Duplicity Duet #1)", I feel head over heel for her style, the synopsis of the book just pulled me in and I was "hooked". giggles!! My opinions will always be that, that book is my top fave from her forever ever, ever, AMEN!!! It will be the one I will base other of her books off of, As to whether she did better or worse from there, 'Cause that is the book that made me want to read more of her work. After reading her "about me" post ...more
Shera Layn ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Tango for Two is book 3.5 in the Limelight Series. This book was sweet, sexy, spicy and muy caliente! It was a quick short read that made me want to get on the floor and Tango. Well, only if it was with Eduardo Flores of course.

Eduardo is a choreographer known to the stars. He is tasked with working with Jasmine who is a make-up artist and Little Mac who is a rapper *cough* for an upcoming dancing competition on TV. Jasmine is all dedication while Little Whack, I mean Mac is, well. You’ll see *
Ashley Jasper
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. It was light, fast paced and full of humor and charm. It centers on Jasmine, a character seen in bits and pieces in Grace's books in the Limelight series (you don't have to read those to fall in love with this one). I liked getting to know Jasmine better. She was always spirited and fiery and that all comes out here along with some great moves. The chemistry between Jasmine and Eduardo, the yummy instructor, was intense. I also enjoyed getting a little snippet in Edu ...more
Reflections of a Book Geek
Shelves: arc-from-author, r
4 Stars

I signed up for this book because I had read the Duplicity Duet series a little while back and thought it was to do with that. Imagine my surprise when I get the book and its a 3.5 of a completely different series! In saying that I decided I would read this as a standalone and see how that worked for me.

I felt the chemistry between the two main characters jumping off the pages, it definitely made for a steamy read! I liked both characters

I really enjoyed this novella, it had just the rig
Naughty Book Blog
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
A super sexy novella with a Dancing With The Stars storyline. Although this is a standalone, I think I would have had a better appreciation for it if I had read the full length novels in this series, but I still really enjoyed it. Oh my lord Eduardo! Who doesn't love a smoking hot latino man with ALL the moves. Although this was short read, it certainly wasn't short on heat. Eduardo and Jasmine's chemistry is instant and builds as their relationship develops. Super hot, quick and spicy. Eduardo ...more
Juliette
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*

This books is a quickly read. It's about Jasmine a make up artist and Eduardo a choreographer (Muyyy caliente) She is part of a charity event where she has dance Tango and Eduardo is the choreographer. She love him at firts sighy. They past the following weeks together and they spend more time together when Jas' partner leave and the sparks flying and the romance emerge!!
Jenn
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Elisabeth Grace can do no wrong!!!! I once again, was completely captivated by her story!!
Jasmine and Eduardo are so hot together!! They have a chemistry and passion like no other. I loved that they were sort of breaking the rules, by mixing business with pleasure. It made for all the more scandalous and entreating of a read!
Tango For Two is a definite must read!! You won't regret picking up this novel and reading ASAP!!
5/5 Stars!
Kaitlyn
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This short story about Jasmine and Eduardo was definitely muy caliente!!! I loved Jasmine when she was Mason's make up artist! So I was glad to dive into her story a bit! And Eduardo? He's just basically sex on a stick! Together these two are fire!! Absolutely hot and sexy! And plus you get more Mason and Ellie! Whats not to like?!?
Elizabeth
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
A super quick read, this little novella is a perfect escape when you just have a little time to read.
It's part of the Limelight series, but it's not necessary to read all of the books to enjoy.
Jasmine and Eduardo are like able characters and I would love to know more about them!
D.
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this novella. It follows another character in Elisabeth Grace's Limelight Series. It can definitely be read as a stand alone. Great read.
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
Short, hot and steamy and will make you want to get up and dance the Tango.....Elisabeth Grace can tell a story even in a little novella.
Oct 27, 2016
Lisa Hill
Feb 27, 2017
Caitlin
Jul 05, 2017
USA Today Bestselling author, Elisabeth Grace, has a soft spot for romance novels with happily ever afters and a hot spot for alpha males! She currently lives outside Toronto, Canada with her hubby and two small children. Life is busy, but never too busy for a good story and to share her love of reading and writing with others.

For more of the lowdown feel free to visit her author website at http:/
More about Elisabeth Grace

Limelight (4 books)
  • Rumor Has It (Limelight, #1)
  • Picture Perfect (Limelight, #2)
  • Collateral Damage (Limelight, #3)