Start by marking “Agent-in-Training (Classified K-9 Unit, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Agent-in-Training (Classified K-9 Unit, #0.5)

Agent-in-Training

(Classified K-9 Unit 0.5)

Meet the FBI special agents of the elite Classified K-9 Unit in this exciting new novella!

Published March 1st 2017 by Love Inspired Suspense

Patrizia
Mar 02, 2017 rated it liked it
3 stelle e mezza
Questo è il racconto che lancia la serie multi-autori dedicata agli agenti cinofili di una squadra speciale dell'FBI. Ha un buon passo per quanto riguarda la suspence, ma come tutti i racconti è troppo corto per i miei gusti; inoltre questa autrice è un po' troppo inspirational, se così si può dire. Ma le trame dei libri della serie mi piacciono, quindi li leggerò.
Hannah
An enjoyable short tale of a woman and her dog. She's transitioning from work on the police force to becoming an FBI agent when she gets caught in a robbery in progress. The bad guy that gets away comes for her, and it's up to her childhood friend and longtime crush to keep her safe.
Geneva Stokes
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have read all the Classified K-9 Unit series, love books about dogs, and these S&R guys are the best.
Cute short story
Danielle
Title: Agent-In-Training
Author: Terri Reed
Series: Classified K-9 Unit, 0.5
Format: ebook
Length: 154 pages (iPhone)
Rating: 2 stars

Synopsis: FBI intern Zara Fielding and her K-9 partner, Radar, stumble across a robbery gone wrong and put themselves in the criminals’ crosshairs. Her childhood friend FBI computer guru Dylan O’Leary works for the secretive FBI unit she longs to join, and he vows not to let anything happen to her. As they work to stay one step ahead of the bad guys, new feelings ignite
Kelly Knapp
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best of every thing

I love this series, both the full length and the shorter novellas. The love inspired is a formulaic sub-genre of the romance category which is centered on prayer and God. However, the stories are well written and have strong characters that defy most stereotypes.
This novella is a beautiful example of this with both the female protagonist and her dog battling (and winning) a case of PTSD. Having lived through a bombing, officer Zara and her dog, Radar, have spent a year traini
Robert L. Fones
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Inspiration in Law and Order

All of the elements are here and Terri Reed used them to create a great Agent in Training novella. The suspense, drama and undercurrents of love result in a platform for more to follow. I would prefer more descriptions to help me visualize locations and character nuances. Happy Reading!
Pat Whitesell
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dependable K9 instincts

This was a cute story about the love two people have for each other and how they finally admit it during a crisis. They are part of an FBI K9 group and the story shows how valuable these dogs are and what they are capable of doing. It is a quick and enjoyable read. After reading this story I plan to read more of the series.
Paula Legate
I have read 3 of the 7 books in this series so far, and I am hooked. I have enjoyed each book, and look forward to reading the other books. This book had intense suspense. Zara, and Dylan were locked in a trunk together, and the car was pushed into a river. The action was good, and the romance between the two agents was sweet. I also loved Radar Zara’s K-9 partner. Excellent book.

Lynn
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC!

If you're a fan of working dogs, the hero dogs who work with law enforcement to protect us, then you will absolutely love this book. In fact the whole series is great and it showcases how brave these dogs truly are. The romance is a pretty good thing too.
Linda Montgomery
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Too short!

As with all of Terri 's books, I would like more! But I always look forward to the next book. And the next one, well, you get it. Ani animal stories are also a favorite so this was special.
Brenda C. McAllister
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FANTÁSTIC!!!!

I love all of Terri's book, especially when they have dogs and romance in them. I thoroughly enjoy christian books, most of them encourage me to trust God through everything going on in my life!!!!!
esc
Sep 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Too Short

It was a good story but with only 60 pages, everything happened too quickly and ended up being unrealistic. All the characters needed more development as well.
charmaine White
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great

Lots of action,suspense and thrills.Fast paced and a really good story.Hold on to your seat,the hits keep on coming very quickly.
Peaceful BookWorm
Apr 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: k-9
I’ve never read Christian romance before. It was okay, just a little cheesy/preachy in a couple of spots.
Janie  R.
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a suspenseful, fast-paced, action filled short introduction to the Classified K-9 Unit series. I had a hard time putting this book down! My hero-Radar!
Marg
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: x2017
a short book was good as an introduction to this series.
Hazel Robinson
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Action from beginning to end

Wow, Zara and her K-9 partner Radar is heading home when Radar see something suspicious. Zara stop to take a look a bullets start flying. Dylan who was taken in my Zara's family when his parents were killed has been hiding his feelings for Zara for a decade, do she feel the same way. Time will tell if the survive. This story has house bombs, kidnapping, attempted murder and so much more. A great start to what looks to be a on the edge of the seat, cannot wait for the
Jean
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Agent In Training

I love K-9 books, Terri Reed does an excellent job of writing books with K-9 themes. I am looking forward to reading this series.
Patricia
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this is a very good book. i love all of the k9 series. if you like suspense and dogs with a little romance you need to read the book.
Janelle Castillo
Sep 01, 2017
Pat Klobucher
Mar 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Sheriff (Classified K-9 Unit, #2)
  • Deadly Vows  (Protecting the Witnesses, #4 )
  • Tracker (Classified K-9 Unit, #6)
  • Bounty Hunter (Classified K-9 Unit, #4)
  • The Protector's Mission (Alaskan Search and Rescue #3)
  • High-Stakes Inheritance (The Morgan Brothers #1)
  • Special Agent (Classified K-9 Unit, #3)
  • Interrupted Lullaby
  • Sudden Recall
  • Compromised Identity
  • Abducted (Pacific Coast Private Eyes, #3)
  • Code of Silence
  • Perfect Alibi

Terri Reed’s romance and romantic suspense novels have appeared on Publishers Weekly top 25 Romance and Publishers Weekly top ten Religion Fiction, Nielsen’s Bookscan top 100 and featured in USA Today, Christian Fiction Magazine, More To Life Magazine and Romantic Times Magazine, finaled in RWA’s RITA contest, National Reader’s Choice Award contest, ACFW’s The Carol Award contest. She is an active

Classified K-9 Unit (7 books)
  • Guardian (Classified K-9 Unit, #1)
  • Sheriff (Classified K-9 Unit, #2)
  • Special Agent (Classified K-9 Unit, #3)
  • Bounty Hunter (Classified K-9 Unit, #4)
  • Bodyguard (Classified K-9 Unit, #5)
  • Tracker (Classified K-9 Unit, #6)
  • Classified K-9 Unit Christmas: A Killer Christmas\Yuletide Stalking (Classified K-9 Unit, #7)