Start by marking “Cereus: Opening (Cereus, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cereus: Opening (Cereus, #2)

Cereus: Opening

(Cereus #2)

Now that his paranormal resort is built, owner Jonny and manager Duke are ready to open Cereus’ doors to their exclusive clientele. Unfortunately, in these three stories, not everything runs as smoothly as Duke would like, and he’s a werewolf on the verge of tearing his hair out.

In Pack Rules, by Julia Talbot and BA Tortuga, security experts Mik and Van have to learn to wo
ebook, 2nd Edition, 239 pages
Published June 9th 2016 by TurtleHat Creatives (first published September 18th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Cereus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cereus

Start your review of Cereus: Opening (Cereus, #2)
Serena Yates
The second book in this mini-series of paranormal story collections is as much fun, and as entertaining as the first. The combination of the setting in a "kinky little getaway" of a club and the unusual paranormal pairings had me laughing. The club is now ready to open and we see the first guests come in and mix with the staff. Luckily some of the great characters from the first books are back as well, and that was a special bonus. Some of the ones who had only been mentioned come fully into the ...more
Serena Yates
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
The second book in this series of paranormal story collections is as much fun and as entertaining as the first. The combination of the setting in a "kinky little getaway" of a club and the unusual paranormal pairings had me laughing. The club is now ready to open and I got to witness the first guests come in and mix with the staff. Luckily some of the great characters from the first books are back as well, and that was a special bonus. Some of the ones who had only been mentioned come fully into ...more
~Anita~
Sep 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, bdsm, m-m
This was a joy to read. I particularly loved Nuk and Al.
CB
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series of 4 books follows Julia Talbot's Bloodrose series. You don't have to read Bloodrose series first but it's an entertaining series too so I highly, highly suggest it and the resort that this is based on is owned by the same owner of Bloodrose with cameos from alot of those MC's.

This book is a compilation between 3 great authors so I really enjoyed it. The stories are all short, fun and hot hot hot!!
Vivian
Mar 31, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-pn, fr
Overall, this is an interesting take and smash up of shifter tales. Two of the three embrace hybridity and cross-fertilization if you will in some form. How we deal with the differences in life is what makes things interesting and these stories certainly have that. They all veer toward the sweet end of the spectrum, but I like the setup of them all revolving around a central location, the resort Cereus.

Pack Rules

History.
Mik and Van have it. After years apart they end up together again working se
Tam
Maybe I wasn't in the right mood for this. I didn't like it as much as the stories in the last one. It just didn't seem to click for me and I kept thinking "too much sex, too little interaction". Which I know I am getting with these, but I was kind of bored with it. I wanted more background on the forest wolf. Why was he different than other wolves, how long had he been there, etc. etc. So I think it depends what you are looking for or in the mood for.
CB
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 2nd book in the Cereus series of 3 that are out so far (Cereus: Training is the 3rd and I read the 4th is in the works).

This series follows the Bloodrose series by Julia Talbot but this series is co-written by 3 excellent and entertaining writers. Each story is fairly short and simple but all the story lines and the MC's are very unique, intriguing and fun!
Tamela
Love anthologies and especially stories that play off each other. I enjoyed all the stories but I really liked The Bear Facts. Al and Nuk are just so great together. Moving on to the next in the series.
Michael Joseph
Jun 19, 2019
KaGe
May 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Beautifully Angelic (Candied Crush #2)
  • Melting Ice 8 (Melting Ice, #8)
  • Summoned: M/M Demon Paranormal BDSM Chastity Denial (The Summoned Demon Book 1)
  • Boy Issues (Command & Care #1)
  • Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
  • Free Fall (Troubleshooters, #16.6; Troubleshooters: Izzy Novellas, #1)
  • Christmas Lights (Owatonna U Hockey #4)
  • Stand in Place
  • Time for a Change
  • Lonely No More: A M/M Romance (Songs of Love Book 3)
  • Roughing (Portland Seabirds, #1)
  • I'll Be Your Home: the novel
  • Turning His Life Around
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Cereus (4 books)
  • Cereus: Building (Cereus, #1)
  • Cereus: Training (Cereus, #3)
  • Cereus: Rescue (Cereus, #4)

News & Interviews