Start by marking “Christmas in Three Rivers (Three Rivers Ranch)” as Want to Read:
Christmas in Three Rivers (Three Rivers Ranch)

Christmas in Three Rivers

(Three Rivers Ranch Romance #8)

Isn't Christmas the best time to fall in love? The cowboys of Three Rivers Ranch think so. Join four of them as they journey toward their path to happily ever after in four, all-new novellas in the Amazon #1 Bestselling Three Rivers Ranch Romance series.

THE NINTH INNING: The Christmas season has never felt like such a burden to boutique owner Andrea Larsen. But with Mama
Published November 1st 2016 by AEJ Creative Works

To ask other readers questions about Christmas in Three Rivers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas in Three Rivers

Courtney
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
"The Ninth Inning" is a very cute novella about the town's boutique owner and the local cowboy. Andy wasn't looking for love, had actually broken off one of the best relationships she had ever had, but Lawrence knew deep down that their love was meant to last. Through a little engineering and a few smooth moves, can this love be reunited?

"Ten Days in Town" was a different short of novella, it is not the "typical" Three Rivers story. We find Sandy, the pancake house owner wishing one moment she
Susan K
Fun clean romance. I love the author's writing. Always a nice mix of work, romance, and the setting is described so well. Always a magical read for me. Characters in need of healing, trust, and friendship, along with the romance. Hardworking, honest characters with great chemistry makes for a great read for me personally. Thanks for another great read!
Sherry Boothe
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great stories!
Danielle Carpenter
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book contains 4 short stories that are all very good and each deserve their own review.

The Ninth Inning: This is the story of Andrea and Lawrence. This story is sometimes humorous and sometimes its a little hard on the heart. It's going to take humility to make this relationship work. I've been waiting for Andrea's story, ever since I've started reading the Three River series.

Ten Days in Town: This is Sandi's and Tad's story. Sandi is the owner of the cafe and Tad is her brother's friend. T
Lee
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this book of romance stories! It was so much fun to read four different novellas set in the same wonderful place, Three Rivers Ranch. I enjoyed all four stories and would be hard-pressed to pick a favorite. The first one highlights a lonely young woman who owns a clothes boutique. When she gets her first online order, it's from the ranch her former beau works at. She is afraid to see him after her previous behavior of falsely accusing him of cheating on her, and breaking up with him. It's ...more
Marie
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great collection of stories. As you experience Three Rivers Ranch and Courage Reins journey through following Gods will and their hearts.

The 9th Inning

Learning about another horseman, Lawrence, works for Courage Reines. After a year the girl and owner of the boutique in town apologized to him. Can Lawrence and Andy (Andrea) rekindle their romance with the help of the Three Rivers Ranch ladies?

10 Days in Town

Lifelong resident of Three Rivers buys the pancake house. Sandy had/has moments when she
Maria Thomas
I'm always a little conflicted about novellas because there isn't much time to develop the story but these did pretty well. It helped that in some of them the love interests knew each other previously so it wasn't insta-love and in the other, the story is over the course of more than a year so it wasn't a "we just met-let's get married" story either. But I thought it was a little weird that there was a public proposal knowing how mortified she was by the first one. I suppose the author meant to ...more
JaneReads
Nov 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016
I need to preface this by saying that I am not a big fan of novella's as I find the stories too short to really get into, but when they are part of a series I do enjoy them more as I have already got to the know the town or characters. These four stories were sweet Christmas stories that help you get in the Christmas spirit. I really enjoyed the first two the most, probably because I had already met the main females in previous books. The other two stories I just didn't enjoy as much as I found ...more
Ariana
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was very easy read. My only issue isn't really an issue with the book and the writing so much as with logistics.
It's sort of exciting to read about places I know. So, needless to say, I was excited to read stories about the small town of Three Rivers, Texas, which is about an hour away from me. However, it was hard to wrap my head around the fact the book put Three Rivers, Tx in the panhandle, which then hurt the references to "Texas summers" versus those of Oklahoma, 'cause there's not a
Donna
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liz Isaacson is without a doubt one of the best authors. This set of four stories takes place at Three River's Ranch which must have special powers of some kind because lost souls show up there and God works through the other people on the ranch to help set the lost person in the right direction. Everything is not smooth sailing all the time but with their faith in God, difficult situations are handled. Each story tells a different character's trials as they fall in love. Wonderful feel-good boo ...more
Sandra
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-book
I love this writer. This book is a collection of four novellas. If you have read any of Liz's Three Rivers Range or Courage Reines series, some of the characters may be familiar. I love the way she will add a new staring character to the plot, put you still get to see what is going on with the old friends. I did not give this book a five, due to the novellas. I enjoyed them, but felt they were rushed in some places. Great read, would definitely recommend it.
Sherry Patrick
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed these 4 short stories with couples from the Three Rivers Ranch. This is the first book I've read in the series but I enjoyed them so much I plan to go back and read the others. With not having read the series, it sometimes got confusing on who people were when it would switch so quickly to another couple that hadn't been mentioned yet in this book but I worked through it and enjoyed it. Definitely recommend.
Rita
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Works of Grace

Taryn & Kenny are great addition to the Three Rivers families. Kenny is a marine who still has battle scars. But then who doesn't. Taryn escapes to this town running from the big city. I love all the characters and how they reach out with outreached arms to show hope to the hopeless and rest to the weary. Still picking up the pieces these two discover patience and hope for a brighter future. Will it be with each other? Gotta read this!
Karen
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas in Three Rivers

This was a collection of short romance stories with a great cast of characters at Three Rivers, Texas. I really enjoyed reading about new romances that also included how people from previous romances and part of Three Rivers were doing. It was like going home to the family you love.
Tressia Avellar
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just when you are not expecting it, love slips right in.

Loved the way the author showed how each woman had given up trying to find her "true one", but how God can bring that "one" to find you when the time is right. Each story shows a lesson in how necessary it is to rely on His wisdom in the timing of when it is right.
Anita
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
I liked the main story and then the short samples of books to read I just got into the 10 Days in Town story and really wanted to finish it and it is not in Liz's list. Drat.... The stories are good that all revolve around various ones that live in a small town called Three Rivers. Each one are good that I read in the back of the main story. They are good clean goodreads
Heather
Apr 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-isaacson
Enjoyed updates

The first two syyories come together two quick and not as smooth. The last two are more sweet and believable and they also provide such fun updates of almost everyone from The previous books. I loved getting to see how each of those stories had progressed. I liked the slower timeline of Taryn and Kenny very nice.
Anne Rollin
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of the next 4 books in this series (9-12). Wonderful additions to this series. This is a western/country themed romance series with a nice clean content. Each book is about a different resident of the town of Three Rivers and they all blend together nicely. I would recommend this entire series for all.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three Rivers Love

I Love this series! I don't think I will ever get enough of this loving and giving family. Liz Isaacson has completely embraced God and shares with her readers all the ways He is here for us.

Thank you for bringing endless smiles and the warmth God fills our souls with ~
Helen
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Christmas, a magical time, rings in love with these four stories. These charming tales of young love, second chance love, and more, show that love is not just a starry-eyed state for teens but something worth longing for, praying for, and working for.
Amy
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This novella collection is of four short reads. They are very sweet and heartwarming. Love how the author builds on the three rivers series and you get a peak at all of the previous stories in each new one. Good clean Christian romance book highly recommend for anyone who's looking for a good book.
Sara Cardon
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
There's the perfect pull of emotions in these novellas. Christmas, a small town, cowboys, and love -- these really hit the right cord for me and I enjoyed them. I'll be reading more from Ms Isaacson!
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three Rivers Christmas

It was fun to read four different stories of couples brought together by Three Rivers! A nice way to keep involved in the original characters and introduce the others that make up this big “family.” A worthwhile read for my holiday break!
Julie York
Dec 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Christmas in Three Rivers (Three Rivers Romance Book 9

I got bored with this book right away. I couldn't finish the story. It wasn't my kind of book. I would recommend this book to those who like country romance stories.
NaDell
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Four short stories were easy to fit into my busy retail holiday life this year. I loved being able to start and finish them in my limited reading time. They were fun to read and easy to love the characters.
Robert Lyster
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Four enjoyable stories

These four stories are linked to a ranch outside the fictional town of Three Rivers in the Texas Panhandle. All are romances and while the characters are generally the same, they're also standalone tales. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Catherine Geist
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

This was a truly enjoyable book.Every story was great and well written. The stories & the characters were great. I couldn't not put it down until I read all of the stories.Highly recommend it.Will be reading more of this author's books.
Angie Gomez
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
it was fun happy stories... Have endings.
Cindy
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
These stories just never excited me, I found myself checking how much of the book was left. Good enough to read but not to make me look forward to picking it up again.
Sandra Webb
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Four great stories. Loved this book.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tiny Treats
  • The Line Collection (The Line, #1-4)
  • Just Add Heat (Fire & Ice #1)
  • Somewhere on Maui
  • With Love, Cowboy (Heart of Oklahoma, #2)
  • How to See With Your Heart (Must Love Dogs #3)
  • Fair Game (Wish Come True, #2)
  • The Love Dangerously Collection: Dangerous Kiss, Dangerous Flirt & Dangerous Tease (Laytons, #1-#3)
  • I Met Him in the Ladies' Room
  • Good Wood (Carved Hearts, #1)
  • Titanium Security Series Box Set: Volume II (Titanium Security, #4 & 5)
  • A Kiss for Christmas
  • Secret Promises (Off Limits Duet, #1)
  • The Night Before Christmas (Black Mesa Wolves #4.5)
  • Taking Chances (Healing Hearts #1)
  • Custom Built for Me
  • Killer Secrets
  • This Very Moment
Liz Isaacson writes inspirational romance. In her real life, she is Elana Johnson, author of several YA and adult romance novels. She is a teacher of technology and she wants to travel the world. She loves Ferrero Rocher. Sunsets are her favorite.

Three Rivers Ranch Romance (9 books)
  • Second Chance Ranch (Three Rivers Ranch Romance #1)
  • Third Time's the Charm (Three Rivers Ranch Romance #2)
  • Fifth Generation Cowboy (Three Rivers Ranch Romance #4)
  • The Seventh Sergeant (Three Rivers Ranch Romance #5)
  • Eight Second Ride (Three Rivers Ranch Romance #6)
  • The First Lady of Three Rivers Ranch (Three Rivers Ranch Romance #7)
  • Fifteen Minutes of Fame (Three Rivers Ranch Romance Book 12)
  • Sixteen Steps to Fall in Love (Three Rivers Ranch Romance Book 13)
  • The Sleigh on Seventeenth Street (Three Rivers Ranch Romance Book 14)