Start by marking “Take Me As I Am (Imperfections #3)” as Want to Read:
Take Me As I Am (Imperfections #3)

Take Me As I Am (Imperfections #3)

Can one night of passion ignite a fire that will last a lifetime?

Sexy, overbearing, bold, take no prisoners Ava Alexander drives me crazy. She’s the opposite of me and everything I don’t want in a woman.
Then there’s Sage Wilson…everything I should and do want. Ava’s a match, and if I let her, she’ll burn down everything around me. But one night is all it takes. A night sea
272 pages
Published November 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Take Me As I Am, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Me As I Am

🌚The Talented🌗 Miss Ripley 🌝
Great Series

I loved every imperfection! I enjoyed every character especially Ava! There is no one like Ava and Chris knows it! I even enjoyed Nick and Cats storyline I wanted to know more about Paige and Nicks storyline since it had been introduced. I thought she was gonna get crazy with it to my surprise she didn't. Enough about that I was happy that the author spoke on Chris and Ava I was itching to read this book and it was well worth it too.

I recommend anyone that loves a head strong charac
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Apr 18, 2017 DawnMarie Carpintero rated it really liked it
Yikes

4 stars

This is the 3rd book in this series and I actually didn't find this book as exciting as the previous two. I loved the characters they meshed really well together. The problem I had was with the main male character to me a secondary relationship wasn't closed. I would have liked to have read that conversation he had with the woman to finally putting it to rest.
The sex was hot and I loved the ending

Happy Sexy Reading
Eva Mcfarden
Nov 28, 2016 Eva Mcfarden rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Eva by: Reviewed for Hashtag Minxes

5 Stars

Shaniel has a talent with telling a story with so much life. Her characters are written with such intimacy. From friendships, siblings, parents, lovers and even ex-lovers. The characters are true to emotions from betrayal, grief, loss, emptiness, happiness, love and joy. You will laugh, cry and shout your way from beginning to end. There is so many interwoven aspects and each one just as compelling as the other. There is never a dull moment through
Sheila Fiske
Feb 20, 2017 Sheila Fiske rated it it was amazing
Liz
Nov 24, 2016 Liz added it
I loved this book. Loved Ava. She was such a strong heroine and she had no problems showing it. She has known she wanted Christopher Reed for a very long time and make no qualms about letting others know. Including Sage, Chris' current girlfriend.

Ava drives Chris crazy. She is the complete opposite of the woman he imagines being with. But when Ava needs someone to stand by her, he gets to see a different side of her. A side that has him questioning what he truly wants.

This was a great read and
Crystal
Jan 08, 2017 Crystal rated it really liked it
Loved it Ava was amazing and Chris was wonderful they were so perfect for each other
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
What happens when total opposites attract and sparks begin to fly? That is what we get in Take Me As I Am by Shaniel Watson. Two completely opposite individuals who on the outside looking in are in no way suited for each other.

Ava Alexander is a take no prisoner kind of girl. She wants what she wants and makes no excuses when she goes after it. She believes in living life to the fullest. She has seen how quickly things can change and knows you only live once. What she wants is Christopher Reed,
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 29, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Ava Alexander is a force to be reckoned with, no holds barred, kind of woman that can take care of herself. She knows what she wants, and she wants Christopher Reed, her best friend's brother, but can't seem to get him to take a chance with her. After a hook up, she thought she would convince him that she's exactly what he needs, but he came to the wedding with a woman named Sage, and even after their explosive night, he decides Sage is the safe one. Chris believes that Ava is everything that he ...more
Books and Boys Book Blog
Nov 28, 2016 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it really liked it
ARC PROVDIDED BY AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

Having not read the other books in the series or any books by this author in fact I was unsure what to expect and if I would be a little lost. However, I was able to jump right in on this book and really enjoyed my first time read from Shaniel Watson. ‘Take Me As I Am’ is a four star read for me.

Ava Alexander and Christopher Reed are polar opposites in many things and in no way did Christopher think they should or could work. Ava is bold, o
Melissa
**ARC provided by publisher**
Take Me As I Am is the third in Shaniel Watson’s Imperfections series and I enjoyed it. The title says perfectly what this story is truly about-a woman who is confident in herself and knows what she wants and is not willing to change in order to get it. The question is whether or not the man she wants is willing to step up to the plate and accept her for herself.
Ava has wanted Chris, her best friend’s brother, for years. She makes absolutely no bones about it and is
LLEP  Book Blog
Nov 28, 2016 LLEP Book Blog rated it really liked it
3 1/2 stars
This third book in the series is another good one.
Chris' attraction to Ava is something he tries to deny, while Ava fully blares out her extreme attraction to Chris. Being an out there type of woman, who doesn't take fools easily or at all, she sets her sights on Chris from an early age. Chris finds it hard to resist her allure but fights against it.
I really like Ava, the way Shaniel describes her makes you either like her or instantly dislike her. She is such a full on woman with loa
Robyn Corcoran
Nov 27, 2016 Robyn Corcoran rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars

This third book in the series is another good one.
She's a Lip Biter
Nov 29, 2016 She's a Lip Biter rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review.

The third installment in the Imperfections series was the one I had been waiting for... Ava & Chris's story. Ava Alexander is the free-spirited cousin of Nick Alexander, who is married to her best friend Cat who also happens to be Chris's sister. Ava's always had a thing for Chris following him around playing pranks for attention when they were kids... but they're kids no more and she still wants him as much as she always did; even more so now that he's
Colleen Mc (The Book Lover)
I’ve been waiting for Ava’s story since we met her in book one of the Imperfections series. Ava was by far my favourite secondary character and I couldn’t wait for the book focusing on her and Chris. Her and Chris are polar opposites but somehow they just fit.

Ava knows exactly what she wants and isn’t afraid of making it known. And what Ava wants, is Chris. Chris on the other hand doesn’t think that Ava is the right kind of woman for him, but he can’t seem to stay away from her when she’s aroun
Natasha
Nov 29, 2016 Natasha rated it really liked it
3.5* read.

I think that I really should have read the other books first before as I was a bit lost throughout, but I expected it to be a standalone in a series so didn't think I'd need to. My advice is read them in order and you'll enjoy them all more and be able to follow the whole storyline better.

I don't want to say to much about this book as like I say for people who have read the series from the start they will enjoy this more and rate it higher then me. My score reflects my own personal opi
Jennifer Oloughlin
Nov 29, 2016 Jennifer Oloughlin rated it really liked it
Half the time I was loving Ava to death and the other half I wanted Chris to see light. I was driven crazy by this book, and I loved it. Chris was my favorite Reed sibling(if you don’t count Catherine), and his story brought a different type of drama. He was so controlled and it just struck me over and over again how out of tune he was with other people’s emotions. He was so logical about everything. Ava definitely needed a man who will stand his own with her, she fought for him and I was happy ...more
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2017
Nicole Eastwick
Nicole Eastwick rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2017
Brittany P
Brittany P rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2017
Sally
Sally rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2017
Jeanine
Jeanine rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2017
Krista Madruga
Krista Madruga rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2017
Abby
Abby rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2017
melissa newberry
melissa newberry rated it liked it
May 08, 2017
Windi
Windi rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2017
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2017
ROXY
ROXY rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2016
Grace Chimunhopo
Grace Chimunhopo rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2017
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
May 12, 2017
Kelly Fields
Kelly Fields rated it liked it
May 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Shaniel Watson lives in New York and is a full-time working mother of two beautiful little girls. She enjoys going to amusement parks and eating ice cream on warm summer days with her kids. You can find her reading or writing with her headphones on, music at full blast, on weekends and late into the night while everyone else is sleeping.

For more info on upcoming books find me at
www.facebook.com/au
More about Shaniel Watson...

Imperfections (3 books)
  • Imperfections (Imperfections #1)
  • Come To Light (Imperfections #2)