Start by marking “The Logan Collection (Saven #1.5)” as Want to Read:
The Logan Collection (Saven #1.5)

The Logan Collection (Saven #1.5)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  92 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Read some key scenes from Saven: Deception narrated exclusively from Logan's point of view.

This companion novella features the following short stories:

My Angel
The Library
The Lady in Red
Drop-Dead Gorgeous
First Kiss
Keeping her Safe
She’s my Eterno

Sign up to my Saven newsletter to download a free copy of this book. Exclusively available to subscribers. http://eepurl.com/bVxUR9
ebook
Published August 2016 (first published March 2016)

To ask other readers questions about The Logan Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Logan Collection

Amanda Minnock
I would like to thank Siobhan Davis for my copy of the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

So after I read Saven Denial I am patiently waiting on Saving Defiance I keep going over in my head what should I read to fill my Logan need gap but nothing jumps to mind, I start to update my Kindle when I notice a cheeky little novella there called the Logan Collections... Thank the stars! I love anything Logan I have the book boyfriend love real bad and this little addition kerbed my appetite for now.

T
Dali
"I want to find 'the one.'
And once I find her, I will never let her go. I’ll love and cherish her forever.

My steps falter as I look out the window across the expanse of water. A small figure is visible in the unit across from mine, curled up on the window seat, head buried in a book.
It’s her!"

I love getting extras from my favorite authors and their gorgeous characters and this collection of snippets from Logan's POV are incredibly sweet. He's completely swoon worthy and of course he's going t
Lauren
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
A huge thank you to the lovely Siobhan Davis for the ARC in exchange for an honest review!

I loved these so much, I actually found it really nice to get these scenes from Logan's POV, especially the one when Neve came in and they were communicating telepathically, something we had no idea about when reading it from Sadie's POV.

Logan is a character that you kinda have to adore and really getting into his mind and his thoughts behind some of their major moments was something I thoroughly enjoyed.
Donna
I am so glad for this novella. This was In Logan's voice for some of the major scenes between him and Sadie. I am thankful for it because in the first book there appeared to be "instalove" but I understood that it was an alien thing, not just crazy "instalove". Not that I'm totally against that, because the idea of love at first sight and soulmates really does intrigue me and is very romantic. It may or may not exist, depending on who you are and what you believe and what you've experienced in l ...more
Paula Berinstein
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow. What a difference a point of view change makes. To see what Logan is thinking and why makes all the difference. But beyond that, I really like being able to get a more rounded picture of the story. These extra scenes are a gift (and may I say much more valuable than the outtakes you get on a typical DVD).

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for my honest review.
Stephanie Chu
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was yet another amazing book and delving deep into the mind of Logan was fascinating as we only have a slight understanding of how he feels about Sadie in Saven Deception.

After reading this it made me want to read Saven Disclosure even more!!!! Siobhan Davis is such a talented author and I am so grateful to have found her and her books!
Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

The Logan Collection is a collection of a few scenes in Saven Deception told from Logan his point of view. It is necessary to read this after Saven Deception as else it will be very confusing. It tells only certain scenes from Logan his point of view and it isn't a whole book. So if you have read Saven Deception it will be easy to understand where each scene takes place. And before each scene there's a short little note from the author explaining
Kimberly
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a collection of scenes/short stories from Saven Deception from Logan's point of view. I love reading from the male lead's point of view and this is no exception. You get a snippet of what Logan is thinking in 7 scenes from the first book. My only complaint is that there aren't enough of them! I wish there were more!
Leann
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love reading the male leads point of view I stories, and although it was short, if much prefer that over other books I've read whee you end up essentially rereading the same book with only small differences from the counterparts perspective. it's definitely worth spending 20 minutes reading to see how much Logan really care for her and why he did certain things he did.
Maggie (I sigh for Kai)
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to start this one off by thanking the author. If it wasn't for her troubleshooting help I wouldn't have read this one.

I absolutely loved being able to read all of my favorite scenes from Logan's POV. Logan Chandler goes through a lot of trouble just to try to protect Sadie. He may have hurt her a few times but it was all to protect her and that is so sweet.
Tracey Billing
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Chapters pulled from Seven: Deception but taken from Logan's POW. WOW. So well done, good to get it from his perspective.
Dee/ bookworm
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
nice ti have another pov
Siobhan
In honour of the advance reads of book two being due the end of the month (imagine a lot of squealing at this point in your reading), I decided it was time for a bit of a refresher course in the Saven series. Oh, I more than remembered what had happened – I simply told myself such was the case so that I had a reason to sit reading things from Logan’s perspective.

What fun it was!

Don’t let the three stars fool you – I’m just really hard to please when it comes to these kinds of short stories. I al
Emily Sarah
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy from the author, Siobhan Davis, in exchange for an honest review.

The Logan Collection is a collection of snippets from the first book in the Saven series: Saven Deception from Logan's point of view.

From reading this, you gain a better insight of Logan as a person, why he acted the way he did, and most importantly, what all was going through his head when he first met Sadie *swoon*.

Although I enjoy the main books in the series having Sadie's POV only, I did enjoy peeking b
Josie
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. This has not influenced my opinion nor have I been compensated in any way. This collection of short stories based on Logan's perspective is defiantly worth the read! It really shows you the love that Logan feels and how strong their connection is, it also shows you a little into his world and what his life must of been like. It worked brilliantly after the first book as it shows the contrast and the similaritie ...more
Myndi
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say, I love reading novellas that give us a glimpse into the mind of one of the alternate characters in scenes we've already read. This is a perfect novella if you like that too. We get to see Logan's POV through several scenes from the first book in the series. It's interesting to get inside his head and see what he was thinking and feeling during certain parts. Also, to see interactions between him and his father and brother. I'm so glad that authors like Davis choose to do this for ...more
Megan Hunt
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love hearing Logan's Thoughts and Point of view. we get an insight ti all the unanswered questions we had through Saven Deception. Logan is so taken with Sadie the moment he felt her presence, that she is his Eterno, he couldn't get Sadie out of his mind. This book gives us insight to the corrupt government and his way of life and his peoples thinking.
Dana
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really needed this book! I feel really stupid now for not fully trusting Logan and the others after reading Saven Deception. I didn't realize that they were all trying to protect Sadie. I am also really interested in the hint about Jarod not being trustworthy! I am anxiously awaiting Saven Disclosure!!
Cynthia
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya, dystopian
LOVED this companion to the Saven series. Told from Logan's point of view, this collections fills in the story of Logan and Sadie's relationship. It highlights Logan's internal struggle to be with the person he's destined to love and his need to protect her from their enemies.
Jackie
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Amazing collection of stories. Enjoyable reading. Light, quick reading. Love Siobhan Davis
meghann
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***Thanks to the author for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.***

I had mixed feelings about Logan after finishing the first Saven novel. Some of the things he did weren't so great, and I didn't feel I could fully trust him. This is a collection of short stories that tell some of the key moments in book one from Logan's point of view. A lot was explained, and I feel I understand Logan better. The reasons behind his actions seem more justified, and I am definit
Rachel Lyon
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
oh his point of view makes the original book make so much more sense!! Thank you for doing Logan's POV!!!
Amber Hodges
Siobhan always seems to know what I want and gives it to me!!

I got done reading the first book and wanted more Logan. I can't seem to get enough of the guy even though I didn't fully understand his hot and cold facade he was putting on. I had somewhat of an idea but didn't know for sure. I got to see his side of all of that and know exactly what was going through the guys head!

Logan is definitely in my top 3 book boyfriends. I loved to hear his voice and find out more about him and his Alien fam
Shan
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book features scenes told in Logan's POV from the Saven book series. I love the Saven books, and I think any one who has read and enjoyed the Saven series should definitely reads these wonderful scenes! I love getting Logan's point of view! Especially the scene when he first sees Sadie and the scenes while they are in the library, it shows how much he is affected by her, and how much he feels for her, they were so sweet to know what he is thinking in those moments. There are also a couple s ...more
Fiona Leung
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(I received a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review)

The Logan Collection is a series of scenes written from Logan's point of view and they are taken from Saven Deception.

I've always loved reading from two POVs and this perfectly complements Saven Deception, which was written from Sadie's POV.

It's a short read, but instead of finishing it all in one go, I love to take my time savouring every key moment in the book :)

I cannot recommend this highly enough, and am going to start read
Danielle
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love when authors give us bonuses-especially in the form of novellas! It was really fun to get to read things from Logan's point of view. Also, I love some of the hints the author drops for what may happen in Saven: Denial- the next novella. Now I just have to wait a month and I get to read Saven: Denial. Can't wait to find out what happens next! :-)
SMREEP
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novella is from Logan's POV for several scenes previously told through Sadie's POV. I loved learning Logan's inner thoughts and conflicts as he experienced the scenes I already enjoyed through Sadie. (I received a free advance copy of the book from the author in exchange for an honest review.)
Wanda
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great insight into Logan and helps you understand him a little better. I love novellas that show you another perspective of the same story. This is a great series and I hope there will be more novellas like this.
Cristina
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This a short novella and as the title itself suggests, it is said from Logan's POV.
It follows up the way their relationship has started and continues up until present time, after he realizes hat she means more than just a preferred earthen and he is willing to do in order to keep her.
TajMoni247
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved hearing Logan's POV! Nice to know what he was thinking in some scenes. Although there were a couple missing :(. Oh well. The writing is so descriptive. A few times I could almost feel what he was feeling. Talk about being sucked into a book! Keep them coming!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new releases in the series http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

Sign up to be notified when Inseparable goes on pre-order: http://smarturl.it/InseparableForm

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons
More about Siobhan Davis...

Saven (5 books)
  • Saven Deception (Saven #1)
  • Saven Disclosure (Saven #2)
  • Saven Denial (Saven #3)
  • Saven Defiance (Saven #4)
  • Saven Deliverance (Saven #5)