Start by marking “It Takes Two to Tango (Fur, Fangs, and Felines, #3)” as Want to Read:
It Takes Two to Tango (Fur, Fangs, and Felines, #3)

It Takes Two to Tango (Fur, Fangs, and Felines #3)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  214 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
Can two very different men find the love they need to survive?

Remi Ginn's an easygoing werecat with a love of snarky T-shirts. He would be perfectly happy with a human mate. Is that what the goddess Bast gives him? Of course not. Instead she gifts him with Marshell, a Vetala, a snakelike nonshifter who drinks blood to survive. A man who's just as toppy as Remi--and even mo
Published September 26th 2016 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about It Takes Two to Tango, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Takes Two to Tango

BWT (Belen)
I enjoyed the story overall, especially Remi's character, and getting to see two very toppy guys work out a system that works for them. This is a solid addition to the Fur, Fangs, and Felines series.

That being said, this story has a lot going on, and I didn't feel like all of it really resolved as well as I'd hoped. Also, I'll admit the beginning didn't grab me as quickly as I would have liked and I struggled to stay interested in some parts. I have to say I didn't feel like it really hit its gr
Christy
It has been far too long since I was in the world of 'Fur, Fangs, and Felines' and I'll readily admit that I have missed it. I was excited to get back to the clowder, and to Dolf, Kirk, Tal, Heller, Lawson, Remi, and Marshell. One of the best things about this series is I always get to see so many of the same characters from book to book and I love that. I feel as if these people are all family and that makes me like the books even more.

Watching Remi and Marshell tango was beyond fun. I liked th
Debra
Review originally posted at Sinfully.

This is another fun and sexy story in the Fur, Fangs and Felines series. It’s book three and all the main characters have been previously introduced, but M.A. Church does give a recap of any information you would need to know if you wanted read it as a standalone.

The storyline is similar to the ones in the two prior books, an outsider is being brought into the clowder of werecats (large house cat shifters) as a mate and a bit of trouble is following. While in
Sandra
This is the 3rd book in the Fur, Fangs, and Felines series by this author, and we get to explore the new mating between Remi, our kitty-cat, and Marshell, a Vetala.

Vetalas are sort of snake-like non-shifting creatures that share some traits with vampires, primarily the one about living off blood.

I liked Remi a lot, including the hilariously snarky shirts he so adores and wears as often as possible. He's pretty straight-forward, and likes to snark just as much as his shirts. Marshell is a very
Penumbra
It Takes Two to Tango is the third book in the ‘Fur, Fangs, and Felines’ series. This story is centered on the feline shifter, Remi Ginn, who is a beta for his clowder. His mate is Marshell, a Vetala, which is a very powerful snakelike nonshifter that drinks blood to survive. As with the other books, this one is told in first person from both Remi and Marshell’s povs.

(view spoiler)
Ivy
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Full review at :

description

Remi is a beta for his clowder, the most powerful beta actually. He’s laid back, funny, but very dominant.
Marshell is a vetala. He’s powerful, and real player while being imposing.

When Marshell and Remi meet at a Thanksgiving diner, they understood that they’re were fated mates. And Marshell, excited by this discovery releases his incredible and powerful power.
Remi’s clowder has a problem with how powerfu
Risa
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Neuigkeiten vom Katzenrudel, da konnte ich einfach nicht widerstehen. Schon das Vorwort ließ mich schmunzeln. „Für alle von Euch, die Pfotenspuren auf dem Herzen tragen.“ Als begeisterte Leserin von Wandlerstorys fühlte ich mich sofort angesprochen.

Zur Handlung. Remi Ginn ist Beta des West Falls Rudels. Sein Markenzeichen sind ausgefallene T-Shirts mit witzigen Sprüchen. Ausgerechnet ihm, der dominanten Werkatze, schenkt die Göttin Bastet einen Gefährten, der so gar nicht zu ihm zu passen schei
Relly
Nov 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: b-2017-read
3 stars

Better than the previous two, I think because it was two paranormals and the whole introducing a human mate wasn’t an issue. I liked Remi and his humour, i also liked the fact that even though Marshell was stronger it wasn’t ever used against Remi and they were quite equal.
Pati
Sadly this was just an okay read for me. Oddly enough, I might have liked it better if I hadn't gone directly from book two straight into this one. At least then all of the back story info dumps might not have bothered me so badly. However, even taking that into consideration I still think it would have been only an okay read. Too much telling and retelling, too many time jumps that we were just bluntly told "a week passed", "another week passed", "three weeks passed".... well those were just ir ...more
Joanne Swinney
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Paranormal at it's very best. If you are a lover of shifter romances of the M/M genre, then this book is most definitely for you. I have completely fell in love with all these characters. This is book three in the Fur, Fangs, and Felines series and the first book I have read by this Author, which means I am now off to download book one and two. It's such an amazing talent to be able to write such extraordinary stories that are totally not of this world and yet, I am a believer in fact in my next
Ramona
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Remi, der Strahlemann des Rudels, hat in Marshall seinen Gefährten gefunden. Dieser ist jedoch weder Mensch noch Katze, sondern ein Vetala. Alles könnte so schön sein, gäbe es da nicht zwei penetrante Jäger, einen stalkenden Werwolf und die Tatsache, dass Remis Gefährte stärker ist als der Alpha des Rudels. Zwischen all den Problemen müssen sie natürlich auch noch klären, wer unten liegt, schließlich toppen beide gerne.

Eine schöne Fortsetzung, die frischen Wind in das angestaubte Rudel bringt.
Crystal Marie
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an enjoyable read for me. Having read the other books in the series, I couldn’t wait to jump into this book and see what was going to happen between Remi and Marshell. And how the clowder was going to react to having a Vetala join their bunch.

I enjoyed both Remi and Marshell, but I have to say the thing that I loved most about Marshell is that he didn’t really change that much from the previous book in the series when he was introduced. So it wasn’t like meeting a whole new character, h
Kaitlin
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance, kindle
There seems to be a trend in these novella length romance series were a pretty big chunk of the sequels is spent explaining the previous books. Personally, I hate this trend because it's patronizing the fans of the series. We read the other books already, we don't need to be told what happened. In my opinion, this violates one of the basic rules of writing; show don't tell.
For whatever reason, the recapping was thick in this book. It really took me out of the story and made reading this insuffer
Elisa Rolle
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
2017 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mentio: M.A. Church It Takes Two to Tango (Fur, Fangs, and Felines #3)
1) I enjoyed the book, Remi was quite the character. I loved how the sense of loyalty prevailed. I did not like the stalkerish (do not really think that is a word) feeling throughout the book, some have too little, this had too much. All around I liked it. I have not read anything else from this series so I would assume reading the first two would better prepare me for this one, but even that did
Corina Ponta
Oct 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Kurz und bündig: Besser als die ersten beiden Teile, aber trotzdem gibt es noch genug Ungereihmtheiten. Die Charaktere bleiben teilweise einfach blass, aber zumindest fand ich Remi sehr sympathisch. Der Plot könnte mehr hergeben, die Idee an sich ist nämlich toll, aber die Umsetzung eher mangelhaft.
Crownoyami
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one! While the first two books in the series were amazing, this is my favorite by far! I don't know if it's because it's two dominate males trying to figure out how they'll work, or if it's because of the changes you can see happening with the clouder. All I know is this book is hot, funny, intriguing and an amazing read!
Gerald Sessions
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Change

The clowder is in a state of change, new alpha, human mates, now other species mates. Hunters are out and a werewolf is menacing the group. Older members are leaving and women want more of a say. Isn't love and family grand.
Diane Dannenfeldt
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 200-300_pgs, m-m, pnr
I loved Marshel and Remi they were perfect for each other. I would have liked to have known who the dead Vetta was. Can't wait for the next book in the series. A lot of changes coming down the road!
Claudia Lezár
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ich musste wie immer in der Serie, zwischendurch herzlich lachen. Die T-Shirt-Sprüche sind, wie immer, einfach genial.
Ich denke fast, ich werde mir den nächsten Band auf englisch genehmigen, da ich es nicht abwarten kann, wie es weitergeht!
Karen
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It had been awhile since I had read the first two books in the series so I started with those two and then read this one. I loved all of them. Well written with well developed characters. I am looking forward to the next book.
kerryann williams
Another awesome story for a great series

Book three doesn't disappoint. Well written and worth the money spent, Rami and Marshal have so many hurdles and bumps in the road and come out stronger and more into each other than ever. Great story , great series
Dragana
Dec 29, 2017 rated it liked it
3,5
Amneris Di Cesare
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
OMG what a boring book! It took me three days to read it and with a lot of distress in doing it. Tempted to abandon it every now and again.
Indira Rivera
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I simply want more, it was awesome.
Mekiho
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Thought it would be the best one, but was disappointed. Everything happened here. Thought that mates were a rare deal, but was proved the contrary as well.

Was hoping for more threesomes but none. Should have checked the tags. Normally I'm not up to MMM, but this author does this very balanced, so its good.

I'm excited for the next one anyway!!
Sherry
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this author

This is the third book is the series and it one of my favorites. I just love all the shirts that Remix wear's. I love the playfulness that they have and just the way they act with each other. I am looking forward to the rest of the series!!!!
Kristin
Aug 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Book three in the Fur, Fangs and Feline Series.

Not recommended as a stand-alone. Enough happens in book one and two to provide the character and background information to fill in what’s happening in three.

This was an enjoyable read in that I got to revisit the usual cast of characters and was introduced to a couple potential new ones.

The plot is the standard finding one’s mate – but the twist in this series seems to be overcoming prejudices. In book one (Trouble Comes in Threes) it was about
Steph ☀️
***3.5 stars***

Let me first say that I did enjoy reading this book, however I felt like there was too much going on at the beginning of the book. I wish that the author could have separated the two main antagonists a bit better. I just felt it was too much at one time, and maybe then the flow of the story would have been better as well.

Out of the two MC’s I really liked Remi’s humor; especially how he displays it in the shirts he wears. I also enjoyed the sarcastic banter between Remi and Marshe
Morgan  Skye
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Marshell’s story! Woot!

I love a book with two Alphas and these two are HOT both separately and together. I love this series – the whole cat-shifter thing is so unique and the addition of the Vetala make it even more so. When these two guys “submit” to the other it’s both sexy and sweet and sometimes even a bit moving.

In addition, I love that the author has addressed the old ways of the clowder and has given Dolf the additional burden of some Alpha females who mix the group up – but he stands be
Jaymie
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Remi Ginn has a big decision to make. He's found his Mate Marshell, but of course, like his fellow betas, it couldn't be easy, could it? Marshell is a Vetala, a powerful non-shifter in need of blood to survive. In fact, he's more powerful than the Clowder Alpha and Alpha heir apparent.

But while Remi is trying to come to terms with what it means to take Marshell as a mate, Marshell is attacked by human hunters and almost dies. Only Remi, with the help of Janelle, is able to do what is needed to
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s on the back porch tending to th
More about M.A. Church

Fur, Fangs, and Felines (4 books)
  • Trouble Comes in Threes (Fur, Fangs, and Felines, #1)
  • Behind the Eight Ball (Fur, Fangs, and Felines, # 2)
  • At Sixes and Sevens (Fur, Fangs, and Felines, #4)