Start by marking “The Revolution” as Want to Read:
The Revolution

The Revolution

(Hard to Resist #4)

***STANDALONE***

A brand new full-length SEXY as SIN Rock Star STANDALONE by New York Times Bestselling Author of The Resistance.

My world was rock solid.

Until I saw her.

Lara Kessler showed up as if heaven sent her to me, and suddenly my priorities changed. Love is funny like that. One minute you’re living the dream, then BAM! Half my soul shows up backstage wearing a p
ebook
Published October 23rd 2016 (first published October 15th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about The Revolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Revolution

Start your review of The Revolution
Lynzylee
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kaz, I don't even know where to start with Kaz. A rocker, a lover, a protector, a fighter...all rolled up in one swoon worthy package.

SL Scott has outdone herself once again. Her story telling is amazing and makes it easy for you to get lost in the words and feel like you are there with the characters in their world. You feel their heart ache and you feel their triumph. 5+ stars!!
Adriana Locke
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Full review to come.

In the meantime - YOU NEED THIS. OMG. One of my favorite reads this year!
Sophie
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh myyyyy life.....Kaz freaking Fabian.
*faints*

HO-LY HELL!! This book was everything I wanted and didn't expect all rolled up in a sexy, sinful package. Every book in this series has gone from strength to strength. I've loved each and every book more and more. The Revolution continues that cycle. SL's writing is stronger, the story telling solid, the characters, perfect. EVERYTHING was PERFECT.

I expected to fall for Kaz. I expected to love him. What I hadn't expected was how quick I fell for
Cindy M. Green
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to begin...

Let's start with the fact that S.L. Scott has quickly become one of my favorite authors! I absolutely loved The Resistance, the first book in the Hard to Resist series, and this story of Kaz and Lara is no different.

Kaz Fabian is a sexy rock star who is swoon worthy beyond belief that is not afraid to put his heart on the line! Lara is in a relationship she's not sure is working out and is not immune to Kaz and his charm. They've known each other for about a ye
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by TRSOR promotions for my honest review.

I just love rock star heroes in my romance reads.
I mean, what's not to like?
Super hot musician, kick ass heroine, rock n' roll and you've got yourself a winner!
This is my first book by S.L. Scott and it certainly won't be my last.
I was mesmerised from the start to finish.
S.L. Scott knows how to transfer emotions to paper, and this one was one hell of an emotional roller coaster.
I highly recommend it!

Jan
Loved Kaz

Hot rockstar so swoon worthy I loved Kaz & Laras story.

"I love you because my heart bleeds for you. I love you because the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. I love you, Lara, because without you breathing becomes useless.

And there it is one of the swoon worthy moments Kaz delivers as he declares his love for Lara.

This is a journey of growing love with hindernces along the path. A plot filled with hotness, angst,drama and hidden pasts.

The Revolution is a page turner and I c
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2016-reads
An emotionally captivating love story...one of the best of 2016!

The Revolution takes you on a passionate and intense journey to find love! Emotion pours from this book - the drama and desires emanate throughout, and takes over your heart.

Kaz Fabian - sexy, irresistible, and completely charming. The guitarist for The Resistance, he is every woman's naughty fantasy. But who is he really? No one cared enough to find the man inside, until Lara.
Lara Kessler - beautiful, compassionate, and too kindhea
Lisa
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, blog-reads
The Revolution by S.L. Scott is a stand alone novel and fourth book in her Hard To Resist series. Yet another angst ridden, heart achingly beautiful story of two people fighting against circumstances, difficult pasts and other obstacles in order to find their way into each other's arms, lives, and hearts. Kaz & Lara's story is a tough one. It's like missed connections and lost opportunities until finally the timing seems right. It isn't but they get another step closer. I love S.L. Scott's writi ...more
Misti Sonntag
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kaz is the perfect man.
His words are poetic. He's protective to those he loves. And did I say a sexy rock star? Well yes he's that too.
Lara is caught up in a relationship that she's trying to navigate out of. All the while trying to protect her friends and the man she see's she could have a future with. When that situation gets out of control she ends up in the middle of a tornado that she can't get control of.
It may not always be as easy as it seems to escape.
This was a great story and a ter
Cara Young materkowski
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love Kaz and Lara. Say yes to love. S L Scott has rocked it again with this book. You must read now!
Kelly Emery
Full review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.*
Amy
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“This band is legendary in their own time. Through hits and tragedy they have fallen and risen to the top again.”

“Our relationship has been on a fast track and reckless, but it’s true and wild, and free.”

“This life is worth living because of you. The air crackles in excitement because you dared to enter the room inside my heart. The blood that flows through my veins because of you. Can’t you see, Lara? I’ll take any bad because I’ve tasted and savored the good. I feel alive again.” “Because of y
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
5 HEART. BODY. SOUL STARS!!!

This book! This. Book. It was amazing. Utterly stunning. Heart stealing. Soul searing. Gut wrenching. Beautiful. The feels? I felt them all. Heart. Body. Soul. I'm just gone over Lara and Kaz. I'm completely in love with The Revolution!!!

Kaz. My god. What a sexy, naughty and talented man. Talented on the stage and between the sheets! RAWR. He's funny, caring and has the most gorgeous things to say to Lara. I cannot even. CANNOT. EVEN. My heart! My heart! His soul is
Liz
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The boys of The Resistance are back. This time S.L. Scott gives us Kaz’s story in The Revolution, the new standalone in her Hard to Resist series. Kaz is a recent addition to The Resistance and was very excited about the opportunity. Ready to keep his past a secret and move forward with one of best bands in the world, Kaz has the world at his feet.

Lara Kessler has fantasized about Kaz Fabian, the famous guitarist, since she first saw him. What is there not to love? Famous, gorgeous, charming…th
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Yes! I am excited The Revolution is now live. Congratulations S.L. Scott. This book was definitely worth the wait.

#Kazishere!!!! Kaz's story reaches you to the soul. He is in my heart forever. Yes I fell for him, and once you read this story you will understand why. He is a fixer, a protector, a lover, and a kick ass guitarist for The Resistance. His life was where he thought it should be, until he met her.

Lara is trying to find the one thing she lacks in life, passion. Without any spoilers, she
MJLovestoRead
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-books, arc
The Revolution is a great addition to this series. We get Kaz's story, the very sexy, very determined yet quiet guitarist for The Resistance. He has had a thing for Lara for a long time and he doesn't hesitate to finally stake his claim.

With Lara trying desperately to end things with her famous baseball player boyfriend, it's Kaz who she seeks out for comfort and ultimately for love. Theirs is not an easy journey with Lara trying so hard to stand on her own and Kaz never wanting her to fall. The
Danielle
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have been hooked on this series since book one. Now er get Katz's story!! And what a story it is !!

Katz and Lara have always had this "thing". They have been attracted to each other i the past and never acted on it. Lara was dating a famous baseball player and Katz, has well, always been a player. A famous rock star, there is not shortage of women for him. But, there was always an attraction there and now, since Lara has finally dumped her boyfriend, they decide to act on it.

Their love story
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Lara has been attracted to Kaz, the sexy guitarist from The Revolution since the first time she saw him. She’s in a relationship that she’s trying to get out of, but her boyfriend isn’t ready to let her go.

Kaz has wanted her from the beginning and is finally ready to make his move and claim what he feels is his.

Kaz and Lara are one couple that deserve all the best in the world, they deserve to find their happiness and sure struggle to find it, fighting against obstacles intent on keeping them ap
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Title: The Revolution (Hard to Resist #4)
Author: S.L. Scott
Release Date: October 23, 2016
No cliffhanger/Standalone

The rock stars in the Hard to Resist series are just that…irresistible. Kaz is a sweet and sexy guitarist in The Resistance. He is hiding in plain site from the past he wants to forget. Kaz has always wanted to hook up with Kara, a friend of one of his bandmates girlfriends. Life gets complicated when Kara’s ex-boyfriend doesn’t want to let her go. Will this new relationship
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in this series, and the first which I have read. I will certainly be going back and 1-clicking the others as soon as possible. This is the story of Kaz, rock musician, and Lara. These two have had a hot and intense chemistry between them since first meeting, but Lara is in a difficult relationship which she know is not working, but unable to get out of.
I was hooked from the very beginning of this book, and thoroughly enjoyed the emotional, rollercoaster journey which thi
Rachel Brookes
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Revolution is an emotionally charged roller coaster romance that will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. S.L Scott continues to captivate me with her unique and enthralling story telling skills, and The Revolution is no exception. Gut wrenching, scorching hot, and with many heart stopping moments that will make you ask 'what if that was me', Kaz and Lara's story will stick with you long after you've finished reading.

Every time I read a S.L Scott novel, I am taken on a
Marie Vasquez
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! Katz and Lara’s story had such a different tone than the previous books. A tad of suspense and danger for our heroine. One thing that remains true...the men of The Resistance continue to be just as swoony and poetic with each book.

These musicians just warm my heart and make it melt with all their beautiful words, protective embraces and sexy personas. I think they’ve reached the status of being my favorite fictional rockstars to date. They can’t get any dreamier than this.

Now it’s time fo
Helene Book Hoarder
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Buttercup - NEVER DISAPPOINTS! FIVE STAR READ from S.L. Scott

Even though Lara and Kaz's story is Fiction Ms. Scott gives us a peek on the Realty of the Domino Effects that FEAR can cause.

Can Lara and Kaz overcome the obstacles they face?

It was great seeing the gang back together, it was like like having the Friends Reunion! I love their camaraderie. If you mess with one of them, be prepared to battle all of them.

Will Revenge overpower Forgiveness?
cheryL_ann
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 #SayYesToLove stars..

This book has something that I didn't want to put down (and read it in one sitting). Something that keeps me flippin' my kindle pages and makes me happy, excited and swoony reading it. A storyline that just made me freaking melt.

I got really attached to Kaz (the dreamy, rock star guitarist of The Resistance) did i say dreamy? yeah! swoon..
Andrea
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is like coming home. Kaz Fabian is everything and still so much more. Full review to come!
Jenn Amy
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rockstar-romance
5 STARS

***AUDIOBOOK***

Oh S.L. Scott you have written rockstar gold with Kaz and Lara’s story! This right here is what rockstar romance is all about! I devoured it. So much intense feels, all the angst and emotion! I was CONSUMED by these characters and their love story. I couldn’t get enough and didn’t want it to end. The way these two characters picked each other up and become a stronger couple in the end I loved so much.

Kaz is a former musical prodigy who is now a famous rockstar. He is insan
Anna
Feb 21, 2018 rated it liked it
It was ok.
Heroine is a bit (o a lot) kind of a doormat... A LOT of drama with ex...
Hero, hmmm, i think, ok. Safe, no drama with OW.
Didnt feel a connection bw them...
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"Sometimes the exceptions are what the journeys all about."

Another sexy rocker off the market. I really enjoy how the author is focusing each story on a different rock star. The Revolution gives readers an inside look into the life of Kaz, guitarist for the band, The Resistance.

With the tremendous success of the band, Kaz Fabian stars in the fantasies of many women, including Lara. Her best friend, Rochelle is with Dex, the drummer, so she finds herself around the band members occasiona
Jenny
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hope, Love, Passion, and Stength

Each character created by Ms. Scott has been amazing, and Kaz and Lara were no different. The depth this author puts into her stories just blows me away.

There was suspense, heat, swooning, tenderness, guilt to overcome, healing, heart breaking moments, passion and jaw dropping sexiness - so many feels, but is was an amazing ride that I would ride over and over again.

Lara Kessler had a successful business that she worked extremely hard to build, and had a beautif
Paula D
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lara at a concert with friends eyeing Kaz but knows there just friends but her gut is saying hmm I wonder but she has a man so it passes. Mark is major baseball player and Lara is noticing him changing and her feelings for him just aren't there anymore. Lara is a house decorator and ends up helping Kaz and there feelings start to come out. Has Lara finally found her dream man in Kaz? Will Lara be able to break up with Mark? Will Kaz be able to open up to Lara about his past? Drama, romance in th ...more
S.L. Scott Reader...: The Revolution 6 27 Oct 26, 2016 05:21PM

• The Perception (The Exception, #2)
  • The Connection (The Exception, #1.5)
  • Reputation (Mason Family, #2)
  • Beneath the Stars (Falling Stars, #4)
  • The Exception (The Exception, #1)
  • Reckless (Mason Family, #3)
  • Relentless (Mason Family, #4)
  • Wait (Bleeding Stars, #4)
  • Mile High Club (Rockstar Romance #1)
  • Obsessed: A Rockstar Romance
  • Oxygen (Rockstar Romance #2)
  • Beat by Beat (Riggins Brothers #5)
  • Falling Out of Hate with You (The Hate-Love Duet #1)
  • Stay (Bleeding Stars, #5)
  • Southern Sunshine (Southern Series, #8)
  • Falling into You (Falling Stars, #3)
  • Restraint (Mason Family, #1)
  • Falling Into Love with You (The Hate-Love Duet #2)
Always interested in the arts, S.L. Scott grew up painting, writing poetry and short stories, and wiled her days away lost in a good book and the movies.

With a degree in Journalism, she continued her love of the written word by reading American authors like Salinger and Fitzgerald. She was intrigued by their flawed characters living in picture perfect worlds, but could still debate that the world

Hard to Resist (5 books)
  • The Resistance (Hard to Resist, #1)
  • The Reckoning (Hard to Resist, #2)
  • The Redemption (Hard to Resist, #3)
  • The Rebellion