Start by marking “Switch (Landry Family, #3)” as Want to Read:
Switch (Landry Family, #3)

Switch

(Landry Family #3)

*An Amazon Top 10 Bestseller*

Mallory Sims is late for her first day of work.

After spilling her tea, she discovers she has no gas in her car. Add that her arm keeps sticking to her dress from syrup left on the console of her car, flustered feels like an understatement.

Then she sees her new boss.

Graham Landry is the epitome of NSFW in his custom-fit suit, black-rimmed glasse
ebook
Published February 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Switch, please sign up.
Adriana Locke Swing is live now. Switch, Graham's story, will be live on Monday the 20th! :) Thank you SO MUCH for reading about the Landry's! :)

Start your review of Switch (Landry Family, #3)
Joy
I'm gonna be honest here. I could read countless books about the Landry's. When this family gets together I fall in love a little bit more with each and every one of them!

But WOW Graham! Amazing, hot, delicious Graham. He's got it all together. He's the brother they all rely on. The oil in the well oiled machine that is Landry Holdings. Failure is not an option where his family is concerned. Ever. He has power, control and a presence that demands you take notice. And notice she does......

Mallor
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
“Do something your soul tells you.

Gah! How can one book mean so much? Because seriously? Adriana Locke's Switch is now my new favorite book of her's to date. Yeah, I said that with her every release but holy wow this book is just so different. There's no denying I have now my new Landry book boyfriend. Yes! Move over Lincoln because you're just replaced by Graham. In as much as I don't want to, I can't help it. He's a man, every womam desires and longed to have. And I guess it's his
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Graham is my new favorite Landry! Hot, sexy, dirty talking CEOs are my FAVORITE and he is at the top of the list. Adriana Locke, girl, you've written another book that I freaking love." ~ Ilsa Madden-Mills, WSJ Bestselling Author.
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Even though I did enjoy this book, I certainly wasn't super impressed with originality. Let's just say that this pretty much ticks all the right boxes for what your average office should be. Problem? No problem if you are looking for a fast-paced sexy read. My personal problem with this book? I couldn't get emotionally invested in these characters.

➦You have yourself an uptight suit who is married to his job and is afraid of commitment because he's been terribly burned in the past. He hires hims
Adriana Locke
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE NOW on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited ----> http://amzn.to/2lwzvoh

Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Feb 21, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: NO ONE
I wasn't going to write this review but it needed to be done. It was a waste of time and thank goodness I didn't pay for this crap.
KU is the best..
I also put some lovelies excerpts from the book itself because I don't want to be accused of NOT being honest on my review.

I have no patience for moron worthless TSTL heroines like this one who give bad names to women that actually work in a office, this piece of sh*# of heroine is thinking how can she manipulate her boss into sleeping with her.

“N
Sabrina
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crazy-rich

What is it about a serious Hero in a suit that makes me swoon? Graham was exactly how I thought he would be from what we learned about him in the previous books. He was very serious and organized, but he wasn't boring. I loved seeing how Mallory came in and helped him loosen up some, and their relationship had me captivated. Overall, this story was very interesting, and I liked both of these characters. I would definitely recommend it and hope everyone will like it as much as I did.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'How to Love' Stars!

I am always in the mood for a dose of Landry! It always happens the same when I do not know what to read: I go back to an author/series that I know for sure I will enjoy. So, of course, as you already know the Landry family stole my heart during this past year and I was definitely ready for more! I mean.. who does not enjoy a good office romance? ;)

Switch is the third installment in the Landry Family series by Adriana Locke and it’s now time for the sexy suit in the family
Jayme
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Switch is a third standalone book and probably the best in the series. Although I love all of them, so don't make me choose. And I wouldn't be able, because everyone in this family brings so many great things to the story that I just love them all.

If you know this series it should be enough to say only one name, Graham. But if there is a chance that you don't know him, he is a responsible and stoic one from the family. He really doesn't plan to settled down, is too busy for it. Until Mallory sho
Rejane
Feb 21, 2017 marked it as no-way-jose  ·  review of another edition
A very trustworthy and honest reviewer pm this info. This heroine really gives a bad name to hard competent professional women. This one is dirty. And I'm all for sexual freedom.. But what this woman is doing is not going after or fighting for what she wants. This is lack of morals and ethics.
So before anybody say anything,I really don't care for trolls. So if you want to leave a bad comment criticizing this post, be sure I reeeeaaaaly don't care. I won't feel offended. I barely do, actually. A
Shayna
This is only the second book I've read by Ms. Adriana Locke and I gotta say, I'm in FREAKING LOVE with her writing! This off the charts, SIZZLING office romance will have you blushing like CRAZY from head to toe! Whether you've read others in the series or not, I can guarantee that Graham Landry will become YOUR FAVORITE Landry! This dirty-talking CEO will having you BEGGING for more, long after the last page has been turned. I LOVED every arrogant, sexy, filthy, and sweet thing that this man ha ...more
Ana
Feb 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF! I'm so pissed at this Author I'll never read a book by her again ! She just ruined this series for me with this fucking idiot of a heroine and this mimosaICANTBEWITHYOUbullshitHERO!!!Aghhhhh I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! And no there's no cheating it's just the writing and how annoying this story is.Fuck this book.
RentasticReads
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Better watch out, Mr. Grey—you have a very fine competition going on with this Landry sibling!

Adriana Locke just keeps on getting better and better, not only with this series, but with each book that she releases and it never fails to blow my mind. Her compelling stories continue to evolve and steal your heart, making you swoon no end. Switch is just absolutely beautiful and blazing hot, all the while hilarious and sobering at the same time. It's a sizzling, heart-pinching office romance that
JAIME
I had no idea this was part of a series and am seriously contemplating going back to read the previous books. In saying that though, this can definitely be read on it's own.

The first third or so of this story I was all "Uh, you're being pretty forward with your BOSS..." and the rest of the story "awwwww, so sweet!"

And it was a sweet, light hearted read that makes you smile all the way through it.
Gabriella
1.5 Stars. You can skip this one

I'm truly at a loss here. I really don't know how to phrase this review so I don't come off as mean spirited, so please bear with me. I'm just trying to give an honest opinion.
I was incredibly disappointed with this book, and I might be in the minority here, but it is what it is. I've always liked Adriana's books, so for me they were an automatic click, even though the last couple ones were not my favorites, I still found them worth reading.
Having said that, I j
Brandi
4 Point. Made. Stars

Oh, how I love a man in a suit. Especially when he wears the suit and not the other way around. Graham Landry wears his suit and he wears it well.

Graham is in need of an office assistant because his previous assistant quit. He hasn't been able to replace her with anyone who can meet his demands and exceed his expectations. Because that's exactly what he wants--someone who exceeds expectations. He wants someone to fit into a nice, neat little box who is organized and punc
Island Queen Reads
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

*** I VOLUNTARILY READ AN ARC OF THIS BOOK ***

Adriana Locke has done it again. She's still a fairly new author to me but she has me obsessing over her writing and the Landry boys. This book is just...wow. There are no words. I've been sooo excited for Graham's story because I didn't know how he was gonna react and change as a person when he fell in love. I loved it. We get to see a side to Graham Landry that we've never seen before. I had to sit there and double check that I wasn't read
Innergoddess_Booklover
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
Can this woman do no wrong.. This book was amazing and addicting .. Watch out now Graham is your new CEO book boyfriend. He is everything. I was hooked from page one till the end.
MyMy (PunchDrunkLibrary)
Shelves: romance
PDL's Rating: 5 'Grahammy' Stars (Loved)

Do not judge me when I say that Graham has become my favorite of the Landry brothers. I was so sure my love for Linc will be a forever thing but Graham completely stomped all over that a little too quickly even for my liking – HA! I mean, I love them all, but Graham – oh my Graham! He had my heart skipping a few beats throughout his story.

For those that read Sway and Swing, you already know how stern Graham is out of all the brothers and it left us creati
Kim
#BestLandryEver

With every Landry boy that Adriana Locke writes for us, I fall in love all over again. I adore Barrett, I worship Lincoln, I’m intrigued by Ford, but Graham? I was a little hesitant about Graham. I was a little concerned that the man in the suit wouldn’t be as charming and sexy as the rest of the boys…I’m glad to say that I was SO very wrong!

Graham Landry is the reliable Landry brother, the one that runs Landry Holdings. He is the one making sure his entire family is very well ta
Jen
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jen reviewing for KinkyGirlsBookObsessions

Syrup and bacon. Thats all I have to say. Graham Landry is everything you'd expect in a CEO and Mallory Simms comes barreling into his life, LITERALLY, AND turns his controlled world upsidedown.

Read this book and find our how Mallory makes Graham NSFW!

4 Bacon and Syrup Stars!!
Susan Rayner
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adriana is my favorite author ever. She just has a compelling way with words. I say every time she publishes a book that it's my favorite. She now has me saying Switch is my favorite.

If you are anything like me, when you fall in love with a book, you always want more. Well, this book not only gives you Graham, who is hot and sexy like you would never believe from his scenes in Sway and Swing, but, you get MORE Barrett and Lincoln, and it leaves you wanting more Ford.

I fell in love with both Grah
maggieandteddy

This is a familiar trope: Rich man, poor/struggling girl. PLUS She's from the wrong side of the tracks & went to a posh private school (on a scholarship) with his siblings a few years prior.
Mallory is book smart and making a career change and a life change. She just broke up with her long time (ingrate) boyfriend. Mallory gets a job opportunity tip from her friend Sienna.
Sienna's older brother Graham needs a secretary/ executive assistant.
Graham is, of course filthy rich and running Landry Ho
Melanie (mells_view)
 photo 6E1C7FF9-89C0-4778-941C-EDB7D3F93A0A_zpsqp7krton.jpeg
Can I be in the Landry family?

Graham Landry is the uptight brother, who is focused on family and business. In that order. The man never lets loose to have fun, and only has sex with women who know the score. That is until Mallory Sims stumbles into his office.

Mallory Sims just got out of a six year relationship where she didn't really do anything for herself per say. She was living for her relationship, and her ex. Now that she's back in her hometown she gets a job as Graham Landry's assista
Paperback Princess
Ohhhhhh Switch was so good!!! I though I loved Barrett and Lincoln...nope Graham Landry was EVERYTHING!!!! Moving on to Swear...let's see what Ford Landry is working with.
Nina
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've always found Graham Landry somewhat of a mystery. He is the brother all his siblings rely on when they, need help or advice. CEO of Landry Holdings he likes everything in neat little packages, he likes order, and he doesn't do well with lateness or mess. Failure isn't really an option when it comes to his family.

So when his new executive assistant, Mallory Sims is late on her first day, it sends his routine into a tale spin. But little does he know that she is going, to rock his perfect li
CC Reads
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the Landry family series. I loved Barrett's and Lincoln's books but, omg, Graham is my new favorite Landry man.
Graham is HOT and sexy but a tad anal retentive. Graham needs everything perfect and planned out to a T, but he didn't "plan" on Mallory.
Mallory, Graham's new assistant, is one lucky girl. Mallory can stand her own with Graham and there chemistry is off the charts.
Graham cannot resist Mallory, no matter how hard he tries. My favorite line from Mallory in this
Melissa
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Graham Landry CEO anal obsessed . He has no time for the trivial insignificance of love. Mallory oh how I love you. She is a spitfire she is sexy but she's holding it together she trying to discover herself and she's SMART! Well she turns Graham and his perfect little world on its axis. However sometimes what the heart wants and what the brain says don't always agree.I LOVED THIS AND EVERYTHING about it. HOT sexy did I mention HOT! Damn Mr. Landry can you call me into your office please ? Must r ...more
Jessica Alcazar
I’m gonna tell you right now that all the Landry men are ridic (the good kind lol) but Graham Landry was just fanfrikkinridic! I really didn’t think he would make me swoon as much as he did because he just seemed so tight-laced in the past books. Clearly I was mistaken :)

The passion that Graham and Mallory had was palpable. I felt it ALL. I don’t even think I can properly word how exciting this book was. Because they were more than just passionate in the bedroom … they were passionate in life.
book bruin
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think it was possible to love the Landry family more than I already did, but it's never felt so good to be so wrong! I truly loved Graham and Mallory's story and could not put this book down. Switch is the 3rd book in the series, but can be read as a standalone. I still recommend reading the first 2 books though to get the full Landry family experience (and because they're great reads). Otherwise, you will miss out on some of the inside jokes between the siblings/family and you will app ...more

• Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1)
  • Gin Fling (Bootleg Springs, #5)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • Whiskey Chaser (Bootleg Springs, #1)
  • Hidden Miles (Miles Family, #4)
  • Gaining Miles (Miles Family, #5)
  • Sidecar Crush (Bootleg Springs, #2)
  • Moonshine Kiss (Bootleg Springs #3)
  • Highball Rush (Bootleg Springs #6)
  • Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code #3)
  • Forbidden Miles (Miles Family, #2)
USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author Adriana Locke lives and breathes books. After years of slightly obsessive relationships with the flawed bad boys created by other authors, Adriana has created her own.

She resides in the Midwest with her husband, sons, and two dogs. She spends a large amount of time playing with her kids, drinking coffee, and cooking. You can find her outside if the

Landry Family (6 books)
  • Sway (Landry Family, #1)
  • Swing (Landry Family, #2)
  • Swear (Landry Family, #4)
  • Swink (Landry Family, #5)
  • Sweet (Landry Family #6)