Start by marking “The Tiger's Fang” as Want to Read:
The Tiger's Fang

The Tiger's Fang

4.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  128 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Join Paul Twitchell on his remarkable journey outside of space and time. He openly shares with you how to duplicate his adventure through your own spiritual awakening.
Published September 1st 2000 by Eckankar (first published 1967)

To ask other readers questions about The Tiger's Fang, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tiger's Fang

Saman Kashi
از متن كتاب
در واقع انسان بر حسب عادت، آنچه را كه ميل دارد باور ميكند و خواندن هيچ يك از كتب آسماني هم شما را حتي يك قدم به خدا نزديك نميكند
جهان شما بيمار است. بيمارتر از هميشه و بشر باعث آن شده است. حكمت و معرفت سهم عامه نيست، فقط به معدودي تعلق دارد كه در طلب آن هستند
جهاني كه شما در آن زندگي ميكنيد يك زبالهدان است و آنان كه خود را وقف خدمت به بشريت ميكنند خوب ميدانند كه وقتي به ميان مردمان باز ميگردند مورد اهانت و درندهخويي آنان واقع ميشوند
Ali ziveie
بشر آزادی واقعی را نمی شناسد اصول او از بیرون برایش وضع و به او اعمال شده اند .عقاید دینی اش طی اعصار متحجر شده و دیگر از درون سرچشمه نمی گیرند.آنها به دنیای بیرون تعلق دارند.
Stefan Meyer
Apr 27, 2013 Stefan Meyer rated it it was amazing
This, to me, is the most unique book that Paul Twitchell ever wrote. I've seen all sorts of conflicting reports about it lately--from news that it's out of print (which doesn't seem to be the case), to a reader on this very site claiming that a chapter was plagiarized from another source (which I plan to look into). But from my perspective, this is a book that has consistently impressed me--from the sheer imaginative power that it projects to the bold way in which the author claims that the enti ...more
Hanie
دندان ببر را امروز بخوانيد ، فردا ممكن است برايتان روز كاملاً متفاوتي باشد...
Azar Hoseininejad

بشر در ذهنش خدا را آبستن شد و او را بر تختی مجلل نشاند و به او وظایفی داد تا بر جهان های طبیعت خویش اعمال کند.
از درون عمارت توهمات، این خدا به بندگانش هدیه می داد و دشمنانش را کیفر. هر یک پاداشی را که خود می خواستند از او دریافت می کردند.
Angela Brent-Harris
Aug 11, 2011 Angela Brent-Harris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
This is an exhilirating book that transforms you as a human being and allows you to reflect on your purpose in life.
Maureen
Aug 23, 2008 Maureen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Maureen by: Rodger Brown
Shelves: new-age
My copy of this book is so old, it is falling apart. A friend once took me to an Eckankar meeting. Everyone sat around in a circle, and after a few minutes of announcements and such, they all closed their eyes and took off for alternate universes. I decided to read this book to see what in the heck it was that they were doing. While I have had all kinds of other spiritual experiences, I was never able to learn Soul Travel, although I sincerely tried. Instructions for doing it are in the book, if ...more
Monty
Aug 22, 2012 Monty rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I did not read the graphic novel book. My chiropractor recommended it; he said it transformed his life when he read it in the 1970s. Frankly, I just didn't get into it. There were too many spiritual forms and deities for me. Plus I was more interested in ways of experiencing what the author was describing rather than just the results.
arsalan keramat
sharhe kemele iek meraje elahi ia iek seiro solooke manavi baraie iek arefe amiricaei ke didgahi kamelen motefavet va ajib ra baraie khanande eijad mikonad.
el tyrant
Jan 24, 2013 el tyrant rated it did not like it
The bulk of an entire chapter (at least) was plagiarized from Talbot Mundy's The Devil's Guard; the single star is for reminding me to reread Mundy.
Pan
Nov 17, 2010 Pan rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-that-suck
no instruction here, just more illusions and hints about the Oneness we all already know intellectually.

half a star.
Spider
Aug 12, 2009 Spider rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
bedtime listening... have read this sometime in the misty past- a spiritual adventure story!
Meybod azizi
Nov 21, 2007 Meybod azizi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: eckankar
I learned that:The World is huge!!!And we Have to find anything and do the best.
Azar Hoseininejad

Ghazal
Oct 17, 2008 Ghazal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the best!
Bita Beh
Bita Beh rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Moses Alo
Moses Alo marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Abram Matthew
Abram Matthew marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Richard Amponsah
Richard Amponsah marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Parham
Parham added it
Feb 25, 2016
Anmol Singh
Anmol Singh marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Farzaneh
Farzaneh marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Glory
Glory marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Zah Ra
Zah Ra rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2016
John Antwi
John Antwi marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • عشق رقص زندگی
  • خط سوّم
  • مقالات شمس
  • The Structure and Dynamics of the Psyche (Collected Works, Vol 8)
  • عرفان حافظ
  • Embraced By The Light
  • ماندن در وضعیت آخر
  • مجموعه کامل اشعار
  • پنج دفتر شعر از مشیری

When Paul Twitchell made Eckankar known to the modern world in 1965, he separated spiritual truths from the cultural trappings which had surrounded them. Average people could begin to experience the Light and Sound of God while still living a happy, steady, and productive life.

Paul Twitchell was born in Kentucky in the early part of the twentieth century and served in the US Navy during the Second

More about Paul Twitchell...