Start by marking “Hopelessly Shattered (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #1)” as Want to Read:
Hopelessly Shattered (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #1)

Hopelessly Shattered

(Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter #1)

Single Mother- ✔
Dead Father- ✔
Motherless Childhood- ✔
Librarian- ✔
Black Rimmed Glasses to Fit the Job Description- ✔
The Biggest A-hole in the World for an Ex- ✔✔

Paperback
Published September 27th 2016 (first published September 22nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Hopelessly Shattered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hopelessly Shattered

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
3.75 Stars

Not sure what's going on here... And why do I want her to end up with Kade?

QUICK REVIEW:

Enjoyment:: 3.75/5
Writing style: 4/5
Storyline: 4/5
Hero: ?/5 (impossible to rate)
Heroine: 4/5
Secondary characters: 4/5
Hotness/chemistry: 4/5
Romance: ?/5 (impossible to rate)
Angst: 3/5
Darkness level: 3/5
Humor: 4/5
Depth of the book: 3.5/5
POV: heroine, 1st person
Triggers: (view spoiler)

Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author for my honest review.

OMG, I need a second book right now!!!
Bink, what did you do to me?! I need more! Please don't make us wait too long!
Heartbreak, love, angst... all combined together.
This was one hell of a ride... and I loved every minute of it.

Well done, Bink! As usual, this was amazing. I didn't expect anything less...
Let me just say how much I love each and every one of Bink's books.
She is an amazing storyteller, always original and she never disappoint
CaRo
Apr 04, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kinda liked it but I didn't know that it is a series with three books 😐
R.L.  Ní Fhlionn
Oct 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bikers
I'm at a loss to figure out what all the previous reviewers seen in this book that I didn't!

I couldn't gel with the heroine and some parts of the story line were... cringeworthy!

Just baffled overall!
Shyralf
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! This was a solid read, didn’t notice until I read “the end, for now”. Funny and enjoyable read. ...more
R.f. Greenwood
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2016
God where do i start?!
Bink you completely blew me away with this one.
I didn't think anything could nearly knock my Lachlan from Beyond her Words off its very high stool but this is a very very close second like not even a inch between!
That is how much i loved this book!

It's beens a while since I've really really enjoyed a book like this.
Like the feeling you really don't want to put it down but when you have to your constantly thinking about it.
Thinking and hoping the time will travel a little fa
Just Josie
* ARC kindly provided from the author for an honest review*.

Re-read: 07/11/2017

Second Book should be here tomorrow!!! Kade is my ultimate favourite character from this chapter so far! Nice to get “re-acquainted” with them all again! Bear is kinda amazing too!

Let’s see what Bink has in store for us in “Hopeful Whispers”!

And yes, I would still recommend.

4.5 "A" stars!

Do you have one of those authors, who simply always deliver? One, where you don't care if your bank account is in minus, you si
Caroline
Oct 03, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2016
This was stated by Book Worm so well:

I just hate the heroine. Many reviews state what kind of a strong woman she is. I just don't see it. I mean, what is the heroine telling us?
1. If you say no to sex with your ex, you don't really mean it. Because what is really wrong with the situation if you say no and he says yes, yes, yes? And you let it happen?
2. How often does your boyfriend need to screw you and your daughters over till you understand that it is about him and not you? He is just string
2 Chicks and a Book (Melissa Filla)
Oh man what can I say really. This book was amazing! It's no secret I love Bink's books and this book is another example why. She gives me what I look for in a book. Emotion, love, sex, a great story/characters, and that second of being pissed off. Hopelessly Shattered gave me just that. Read this book and experience the roller coaster of feelings and emotions that I did, you won't be let down.

Again Great job Bink and looking forward to next book in this duology.

Received an ARC for an honest rev
Doris
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one kept me up half the night reading, really enjoyed it. Great plot and our female lead character is strong and sassy. Can't wait till the next one is released.
Cheryl
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? I started it and that was the end.!i read every second I got including my middle of the night wake up at 2.30 am and have been awake since 4.30 finishing it.

I loved it. I nearly cried twice at the hairdressers. There's no spoilers here all I'm going to say is it's a must read. If you haven't discovered the talents of Bink Cummings you haven't read a book. Thanks Bink for the great read I now have a book hangover. Get writing I'm waiting!
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Shelves: r2r
omg amazing, I was so dreading the end happening. Also was shocked beyond shocked on every page. Not my first rodeo with this author and wont be my last that's for damn sure, her writing just keeps getting better and better with every novel she writes no matter how long it is. I was amazed with this story from cover to cover. I couldn't stop for anything it was one of those reads in one setting. Being in a book funk for so long I'm happy to say that this story really got me out of it. I loved th ...more
Sue
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this new book from Bink Cummings...it was funny, sassy, emotional and definitely had some sexy moments to go along with the parts that pulled at the heartstrings.
I loved the interaction between all of the main characters but it would be too much of a spoiler to say exactly "who" they all are...you will have to read the book to find out the true nature of all of the relationships and see for yourself.
The story ends on a mini-cliffhanger...so much is left hanging and unresolved an
Rach
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read from Bink. As per usual i couldnt wait to get my hands on this beauty as im a massive fan of her writing.

Well lets just say this new book definately did not disappoint. A new cast from her with a few oldies thrown in. I have to say i love love loved all the new characters, especially Kat. Like all Binks females she is fiesty but incredibly strong and the men well what can i say?? id take everyone home, faults and all.

My description of Bink after reading this was she is evil
Amy Workman
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, awesome-books
Such an emotional roller coaster. WoW! This story will grab you by the hair a hold you to you kindle till your finished. This book is so well written that you will be left light hearted an wanting more an more. Really like how this book leaves off in a real life situation an not the typical the girl gets the handsome knight in shining armored. Don't take my word for it read the book cause Bink Cummings won't let you down.
Barbara Green
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Bink has done it again!!!! She gets better and better with each new book. This book gave me all kinds of feels. I laughed, I cried, I got mad, I got sad, and I wanted more!!!! Give me MORE!!! This is one of the best yet. Love the sassy lady and the dumb brutes! Perfect title for this amazingly good rollercoaster. Bravo Bink!!
Nicole
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! LOVED IT!!!! Kat is so sassy and I love it. After all that she has gone through, she is still a strong woman. It really felt like she was talking to me as I was reading and it makes the book feel slightly different, but in a good way. That ending though! It left me wanting more, so much more! Amazing job Bink!!!
Dawnetta
Shelves: mc
This is a great book. I laughed, I got mad, and I teared up. I thought I had an idea of what was going to happen and yeah I was wrong. I fell in love with *most* of the characters especially Kade and can not wait for the rest of the story.
Karen111
Oct 05, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: mc-bikers
DNF @ 37%
Never mind the title, this storyline was Hopelessly Shattered - it was all over the place. The h's inner monologue was forever meandering off-topic, and because there was a lack of emotion, I found myself not connecting to the story or characters. I just didn't care.
Amy
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
WOW!!! Another great read from Bink. I absolutely loved this book. I loved all the characters and can't wait to read more about them. I highly recommend this book to others.
Coco.V

Motherless Childhood- ✔
Librarian- ✔
Black Rimmed Glasses to Fit the Job Description- ✔
The Biggest A-hole in the World for an Ex- ✔✔

When you’re born you never know what life will throw at you. You just make the best of it no matter what happens. That’s pretty much been my go-to since infancy. Then the charming, bald headed, blue eyed, Brent came along and I thought all the suck in life had been flushed down the drain. Ha!
Joelle
wanted to start off by saying that this is one of my top favorite MC authors.Each and every book I have read by her I absolutely loved.For those of you she is not and author to be missed especially if your a MC book lover.After reading about Bink and Big who is their national club president I never would have thought I would have a new favorite couple but, Kat and Brent's aka Ryker are it.

Once I started reading this story I could not put it down and I was glued to the pages the entire time. Br
Mary B
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five fluffy star shaped pancakes with a big ol' bacon heart!!!!! Holy WOW!! What an extraordinary story!! From word One, you won’t stop turning pages until you hit The End. And like each and every one of Bink's books, you'll be left craving more! Kat’s courageous journey through the mess life has thrown at her, will send you on a twisty, turning road full of highs and lows. Despite loss, love, hurt and hope, Kat will capture your heart! Will she find what she set out looking for? Or will what sh ...more
Joanne Teale
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read this book in one sitting,didn't want to put it down.Kat the main character is a breath of fresh air in the book world,feisty,sweet,caring,this is the first book in a 2book story,the book has everything you want in a story,wow moments,ah moments and I could kick his arse moments,this is Kat's journey into finding out more about her father,buy it and really enjoy the readx
Michelle
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

OMG what an Epic read !!! 5*+ from me

Bink Cummings pulled out all the stops with this gripping heart warming, soul destroying story which had me glued from the very first chapter with shocks delivered from the start.

The story flows perfectly is very well written and contains everything I love about the author :~

A feisty sassy strong female lead that has been through the roughest of seas
Lots of Badass, sexy horny, big-hearted bikers
Some very hot sex scenes
and well hell of a story line
Jenny McNaughton
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an arc from one of the most talented Authors I know Bink Cummings. I fell in love with this book after the first few pages. Can't wait until the next book.
Michelle [Helen Geek]
November 2019 -- 2 Stars

The writing in this was pretty awful. Misspellings and the author told the story through a character that seemed in her head most of the time. Most of this happened in a weekend, with flashbacks to the "past." Nothing even slightly logical. But .. I kept reading it. Skimmed quite a bit, but I did read it. It left me hanging, so I'm looking through the second book right now. Trying to figure out the end goal for these characters, and not sure there really is one ... I'll k
Mary  Meredith
Shelves: bink
What can I say. I'm still filtering through this fantastic story. I feel like I left a limb behind when I finished this book.
Okay so down to the particulars. There is a happy for now in here and not a HEA. Which I totally don't mind and it makes it all the more realistic of a story. Life isn't HEA's. I laughed a lot. There were some great moments that I actually was chuckling.
Kat - you just can't help but love the woman. She this sweet person that has a moxie side that will leave you smirking
EMILY
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DISCLAIMER TO MY FELLOW GOODREADER
This review is my personal opinion and may contain: spoilers, quotes, rants and swearing.

28 year old Katrina "Kat" Remington is strong, sassy and resilient. She was abandoned by her mother at a young age. Her father raised her until he suddenly died when she was just 14. She was then sent to live with her mother in Las Vegas. The 4 years they spent together somewhat repaired a bond, but Kat returned to Indiana as soon she was was able. Kat works as a librarian t
Amy
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hopelessly Shatters (Sacred Sinner MC Texas Chapter)
Bink Cummings
5 stars -- cause I don’t even know what to say

So … I cant even begin to put this is words that make sense so please forgive me. I can speak about the cover. Once again Bink has given us a cover that tells a story in itself. A strong woman … a hard working woman … a little lost but holding her own .. searching for answers and carrying that weight on her shoulders not blaming anyone else. A woman with a heart that beats for her famil

• Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • Lies and Illusions (Heaven's Rejects MC #4)
  • A Lighter Shade of Blue (Kings of Chaos, #2)
  • Bash: Volume I (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Ripping Pages
  • Reaper (A Kings of Korruption MC #4)
  • Tricking Chase (Devils Pride MC #1)
  • Demons (Devil's Reach, #2)
  • Boston
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)
  • Bound for Salvation (The Bound Trilogy #2)
  • Covet (Forbidden Series #2)
  • A Wicked Lie (Wicked, #1)
  • Inciting a Riot (Riot MC, #2)
  • Second Chance Hero
  • Encore (The Replacement Guitarist #4)
  • Their Virgin PA (A Virgins Standalone)

Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter (5 books)
  • Hopeful Whispers: (Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter #2)
  • Hopelessly Devoted (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #3)
  • Wrecked & Restless  (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #4)
  • Wrecked & Reclaimed (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #5)