Jump to ratings and reviews
With more and more Red Helixes turning up missing or dead, the Shadow Ravens are ready to take their fight to Doctor Nagi himself.

But breaking into Alpha Citadel is no cakewalk, and Quanta isn’t so sure about this whole “teamwork” thing.

If she and the Ravens can’t learn to work together, no amount of rewinding time will save them from the inevitable.

And if the Seligo win, everyone loses.

236 pages, Kindle Edition

First published April 25, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Lola Dodge

16 books236 followers
Lola is a compulsive traveler, baker, and procrastinator. She earned her BA in English from Stonehill College and MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University—and hasn’t stopped moving since. When she’s not on the road, Lola spends her time indoors where the sunlight can’t melt her, writing or bingeing on K-dramas and cherry soda. She can be summoned in a ritual involving curry, Hello Kitty idols, and a solid chocolate pentagram.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
4 (1%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 30 reviews
Profile Image for Kris Mauna.
503 reviews49 followers
April 21, 2017
"But I was the idiot who'd led us down this path. For better or worse, I had to walk it."

It's been a month since Quanta and Altair escaped Theta Citadel and now they're hiding out, training until they can defeat Doctor Nagi once and for all. At their new base, they are joined by Cipher, Knight, Dex, and Devan! And the two of them seem to be desperately trying to find their place within the Shadow Ravens still.

The beginning of the story is a little slower compared to the previous books, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing. I enjoyed seeing the team slowly start trusting one another as the story progressed. It does pick up after they find out that Altair's sister, Cassie, was taken by Doctor Nagi, along with other people they care about. They all decide to risk their lives and set out to rescue them.

Okay, so I loved Altair in this book! I mean I liked him in the previous books, but he felt more like his own character this time around. His focus wasn't solely on Quanta, he was dealing with guilt for the choices he's made and how it ended up affecting Cassie. And I enjoyed seeing this side of him! Quanta was just as great as ever, too! She has more control of her powers now which made her more certain of herself. She's still brave but a lot more confident. Both of them sure have come a long ways since we first met them!

All of the characters were still great! The team's dynamic made the story fun since they are all so different. And they end up teaming up with unlikely allies where a few more characters (with twists !!) are introduced. Even a few old faces pop up, making Quanta and Altair's stories truly come full circle.

When the team finally takes the fight to Doctor Nagi, the pacing really picks up and the action gets intense! They all have to overcome a lot of obstacles, and there are plenty of twists that will keep you turning the pages. Lola Dodge's writing is still fantastic! I love how she was able to bring up things from the past (that I never really thought we'd see again) and continue to tell this story. It was definitely a crazy, fun ride at the end!

The story wraps up nicely, even if my heart did beat a little faster at a certain part! There are no real cliffhangers, but the story is left open to explore in the future. And there are SO many possibilities for where they could take this series! Personally, I'd love to see more Dex and Cassie in the future. I really grew to love those 2 characters!

Overall, I loved the fourth installment of this series. Even with a slower beginning, it quickly picked up and kept me wondering what would happen next! There is plenty of action, great friendships, fun sci-fi aspects, and some swoony moments, too! If you've enjoyed the previous books then you must read this one. If you haven't read this series then I highly recommend checking them out. It's great for fans of sci-fi/dystopian stories!

| Originally published on Simply Nicollette |
Profile Image for Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews).
405 reviews17 followers
April 28, 2017

I received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review and I have since received my pre-ordered copy as well!

Rating: 5 Stars

We left off with our rebels having to disband camp and separate putting a damper on their goals to fight Doctor Nagi and the whole Helix system. They are back on defensive as more Reds end up dead or go missing. Cipher, Devan, and Quanta are making the most of their hiding out trying to train to use their abilities as a team. It's not easy. Even with her ability to see into the future or rewind time things are as dangerous as ever. Even working as a team with all the power between them Seligo have established power and masses on their side. The must work to save their friends and put an end to Doctor Nagi once and for all or never find a moment of peace.

You probably know if you've read my other reviews for this series I adore these couples and I ship them hard. Quanta and Tair are adorable and I love seeing Cipher and Knight through the eyes of my other favorites because I get a win / win in seeing them both! Quanta continues to astound me with her strength. If you think about her powers she seems all powerful but this series does a great job of showing not just the benefits but well thought out flaws/troubles with the power. More importantly is shows her mental strength to be able to push past all the negative images she sees and look for the good. Tair is more physically powerful but he's also all about using his brain to solve problems and is one of the things that connects them. In the last book we lost the mental connection between the two, so no more internal conversations which just like for the characters it took a moment to adjust too. I found myself thinking just tell him/her in your mind…and then Quanta/Tair would think how she missed being able to do just that. I was there with them.

They were kind of made for one another sure but their connection has always felt so well thought out and natural. Plus even if it hasn't been that long they have probably rewound time enough to give them several months of extra time together just saying. They get one another and I love when characters have that. The ability to look at the other and know something is off or know what they are thinking and lets be honest in a story when you are constantly in a fight for your life that's a huge quality. But more so than just my couples, and I even feel like we might have the beginning of another couple in the future happening, just an inkling I had while reading, we have the team. All of these different personalities working together and trying to adapt to one another. Two guys are all about their ladies and then you have Dex who's just there to say the most colorful things.

There is lots of action happening as well I mean they are fighting a war. I really enjoy how the story is written in the way of the rewinds. We don't see every aspect the same with a slight variation it's more we see some trips and others we just hear about which helps keep the pacing up but also really focuses more on Quanta and Tair and their reactions to the rewind. They have to readjust plans based on what happened (aka what went wrong) but that usually comes with the pain of the rewind and seeing someone (if not all) you care for die. Emotionally draining. Even though you know the ability to rewind is there every time something happened to one of my crew I got super nervous because who knows what could happen.

In Quanta Rewind we also dive a bit more into the world as a whole. We've been inside the Citadel, the Voids, and with the Ravens. We see there is more to the world. I'm excited to see what the next book will focus on as there are so many items that could take the lead and make an interesting story. I highly recommend this series as always they are super fast and fly right by in one sitting!
Profile Image for Michelle.
727 reviews3 followers
September 16, 2020
I like this series, I do, but I feel like the Shadow Ravens series has turned into the Quanta series. I like Quanta and it's interesting to see all her different futures and pasts and all that, but that's almost all this book was. Quanta reading possible futures and rewinding bad endings over and over. I also really liked Cioher but all we really see about her in this book is rhe many ways she can die. We don't ger any ofbher spunk or attitude that we've come to love. Really all the other characters are just side notes in Quanta's narrating. Devan is relegated to a battery they keep depleting and replenishing. It just wasn't as satisfying without any variety or character building or anything. And then we go with a new plan that goes almost too well. It's hard to believe this impossible feat was accomplished so easily and in just hours. I'm glad to hear we might get more in the future but I hope that more includes more than just Quanta.
Profile Image for Tashfin Awal.
139 reviews5 followers
June 24, 2017
I received this book for free through Goodreads Giveaways and have chosen to give my honest opinion about it.
In today's age of marvelous sci-fi and dystopian fiction, it can be incredibly difficult to keep up. However, Lola has added an amazing addition to a [successfully] ambitious series. I absolutely loved it! While I did not have the fortune of reading the first three books, I was perfectly fine reading this book as a standalone, since the character development was just as unique and the story expansion (along with universe building) was just as incredible as any other amazing sci-fi series today!
Would definitely recommend!
Profile Image for Sarah Gries.
172 reviews
May 15, 2019
I was t too impressed with this book. I know it took me so long to finish it, and that’s because of school and work. But honestly I wasn’t missing too much.

I’m happy Quanta and Tair got their happy ending and no one died, but ultimately I could have played this one out in my head. There’s never anything really sad about the series because Quanta can just rewind.

Oh ya we all just died here let me rewind. I’m missing that sadness in loosing characters. Don’t get me wrong they went through a lot, but I didn’t get that emotional push I needed.

Overall rating 2 1/2 stars. The o my reason I’m continuing the series is because I’m so deep in. Good luck everyone and

Cheers lovelies.
Profile Image for Veronica Prowant.
503 reviews2 followers
November 17, 2018
Not ready to say gooodbye

Wow, I hope there's more books in the future because I am not ready for this series to end. I need to see what Quanta and Tair, Cipher, Knight, Devan, and Lady Eva get into next. There's so much more potential for these characters.

I love this series and Quanta Rewind gave me a captivating book to indulge in. The character development is fantastic with plots and twists that kept me hooked. Definitely a 5 star book in every way, in my opinion.
Profile Image for Krystal.
335 reviews39 followers
February 6, 2018
I received this book as an arc from the author and publisher for an honest review.

This was a pretty quick read, I finished in the same day I started. It was a typical ya style book, it didn't really grab my attention all that much. Maybe if i go back and read the first few in the series.
Profile Image for Jodie "Bookish"  Cook.
1,717 reviews2 followers
March 30, 2020
I love everything written by Lola Dodge so I couldn't wait to read this series. I loved this book and will be reading more from Lola Dodge very soon as I have been approved for another two of her books.
16 reviews
April 17, 2021
Great continuation of the Quanta story. I much prefer her when her powers are more stable. The ending was satisfactory and I felt like it had good closure. I never had a moment of 'bull****', which is always a plus. I happily believed it all.
November 29, 2018
Suspenseful

Very fun read. With great power comes responsibility, and practice! I loved this series,this was too good to pass up.
Profile Image for Miranda.
183 reviews4 followers
May 8, 2019
Such a fun read! Well written and captivating.
Profile Image for Taryn.
3 reviews
Want to read
March 16, 2017
I love this series, and hopefully in this book the author actually gets something done other then just having them constantly wait around being dramatic and doing nothing. Can't wait for it to come out.
Profile Image for Les Chroniques Aléatoires.
1,615 reviews16 followers
January 18, 2018
Qui aurait cru que quatre ans après je serais toujours autant embarquée par The Shadow Ravens et surtout dans la suite des aventures de Quanta et Altair ! Plus le temps passe, plus leur histoire se bonifie avec une qualité d’écriture totalement incroyable. J’ai lu Quanta Rewind d’une traite, en à peine 3h et je n’en reviens toujours pas ! L’histoire reprend quelques semaines après la fin du tome précédente et contre toute attente, Quanta en est encore le personnage principal. Ce livre sera-t-il la conclusion de sa fantastique aventure ? Rien n’est moins sûr !

Quanta continue de mûrir, de s’ouvrir au monde et aux autres. Elle est enfin stabilisée et utilise ses pouvoirs de façon inédite. On voit bien qu’elle a passé un cap dans le travail sur soi, avec ses pouvoirs mais aussi avec les autres Ravens. Cependant, c’est loin d’être la seule relation qui a évolué, sa romance avec Altair est bien plus profonde, stable et adulte que jamais. C’est pourquoi je trouve qu’on a définitivement quitté l’univers YA ici et c’est pas plus mal.

Altair se remet peu à peu en question et voit son passé d’un œil bien différent. Son histoire, sa famille, son entourage, rien n’est tel qu’il ne le parait et il semble bien s’être aveuglé avec ses propres double-jeux d’espion. Mais dans le fond il est toujours le même, un protecteur prêt à tout pour Quanta et un amant tendre, attentif et loyal. D’ailleurs, on a du mal à croire qu’il est celui qu’il est aujourd’hui avec une enfance et des parents comme les siens, mais je pense qu’on peut remercier Cassie pour ça.

Quand aux personnages secondaires, ils sont toujours aussi nombreux et marquants, avec bien entendu le couple Cipher-Knight que l’on connait déjà sur le bout des doigts. Dex se révèle peu à peu et nous intrigue par la même occasion, tout comme Devan et son incroyable pouvoir. Cependant, je pense qu’elle est trop jeune pour le moment et manque clairement de maturité pour prendre l’histoire à sa charge. Eva est toujours aussi mystérieuse, au point de mettre dans le doute, sans parler de Nagi qui est toujours aussi pédant et avide de pouvoir.

En parlant de ces deux-là, l’intrigue continue telle qu’on l’a connait déjà, une bataille qui fait rage entre les Selligos de Nagi et les Ravens d’Eva. On sent qu’un dénouement approche, mais sera-t-il une conclusion ou seulement un tournant dans un avenir plus sombre ? Les Hellixes changent, leur avenir repose entre les mains de Quanta qui cherche avant tout son propre bonheur et la liberté. Pourtant, il était intéressant de voir comment fonctionne leur société qui est loin d’être juste et équilibré, plus d’une fois on voit bien qu’il suffit d’un petit geste bien placé pour que tout s’effondre.

Lola Dodge m’a une fois de plus convaincu avec sa fluidité et sa conviction. Elle décrit une utopie devenue dystopie, où l’Humanité s’est perdue dans sa recherche de l’Immortalité et de la Beauté. C’est une critique acérée et intéressante de notre société, ce vers quoi on tend au fil des années. Avec un peu d’humour, beaucoup d’action, une histoire bien ficelée et une histoire d’amour très belle, Quanta Rewind ne pouvait qu’être un coup de cœur. Vivement la suite, même si je ne sais pas trop à quoi m’attendre, alors étonnez-moi =)
Profile Image for Olivia.
166 reviews
June 18, 2020
Review for series overall not counting Cipher

I think the premise of the series was interesting and definitely better than Cipher. I thought Quanta’s time traveling abilities were interesting and consistent. It was also fun to read about

Specifically I thought the fourth book (the book the review is under) was well done. I liked the ending where they realized breaking in not be the best option. Also, the group dynamic with Devan was nice.

I think my biggest issue with the series is that it’s so... simple? There aren’t really complex problems, it’s not really an impactful story that sticks with me. Along with that, a lot of the elements felt not that unique, I mean powers based on colors have definitely been seen before (The Darkest Minds) and this rebellion didn’t feel all that different from other rebellions.

Overall, I would recommend the series as a light, fun read for dystopia/light fantasy lovers.

Future edit: So after reading a few more books I realized I actually enjoyed this series (except for the first) a lot. Especially near the end with the heist yeahhhhh. I also added it to Underrated because it was the least read book of my 2020 reading and I have heard 0 people talk about it.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Milli (MiracleMilliReads).
85 reviews24 followers
September 19, 2017
I can't really summarize much because then I would be spoiling it, but this a very good series and this book in particularly was interesting. Quanta is a girl who can see various futures through a series of threads. Altair, Quantas partner, can rewind the future if some outcomes come out to be not so like able. The storyline was well written and very sophisticated. The story was not a drag and the ending was a bit confusing. It looks like there could be another book, but I am not entirely Sure. If there is, then maybe some things I did not understand in this book will be explained in the next.

Profile Image for Angela Cuéllar.
858 reviews95 followers
pooled ink Reviews:
3.75 Stars

Quanta Rewind is the end of Quanta’s trilogy and what an exciting journey it’s been. The Shadow Ravens is a thrilling sci-fi series that traps you in a world of science, powers, rebels, and greed. The world crafted within this series has been intricate and fascinating. And while I really enjoyed reading about Quanta, I’m ready to let a new character step into the spotlight.

Read my full review here: https://pooledink.com/2017/04/25/quan...
Profile Image for Jo.
514 reviews9 followers
April 16, 2017
I started Quanta Rewind three or four times before the story finally grabbed me.* But when it did, I finished the book in a single afternoon, so do stick with it.

This series features a unique plot; the more fantasy/science fiction I read, the more unusual it is to come across something truly new. Quanta is able to see the future, and not just the future, but thousands of possible future threads, and rewind them with her partner, Altair, when the actual outcomes are unfavorable (read, bloody). I loved seeing the way this premise played out for them. Is this the end of the series? It was unclear.

Who will like it? Young adults (but don’t let that limit you, I’m not in this category, and I thoroughly enjoyed it) and science fiction/fantasy readers. The writing is too sophisticated for middle schoolers unless they’re very advanced readers.

The entire Quanta series is well written, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

* That was probably my fault because I read #1 quite a while ago. I reread #2 before starting Rewind, but I skipped #3 entirely, so there was a gap in the story line for me.
Profile Image for Amy.
1,736 reviews
April 17, 2017
I received this book from Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.

Good story. With Quanta's abilities, it gets a little confusing, but enjoyable story.
Profile Image for Shannon.
301 reviews30 followers
April 19, 2017
There is a lot of waiting around for things to happen in this one but once it get’s going, its non-stop action. Our team is learning to work together and get a better handle on their individual powers, Especially Quanta. Her and Tair are still going strong but that’s all I can say about that. Don’t want to ruin it for those who haven’t read the other books.

Doctor Nagi is as evil as ever and has rounded up the Raven’s friends and loved ones, forcing them on a suicidal mission to save them. They come up with a radical plan but it takes teamwork and the ability to harness and control their powers, pushing everyone to the limit. Not even Eva can help them this time.

Quanta Rewind is a thrilling ride and I enjoyed it as much as the first three books. Quanta continues to impress me and I really love this ragtag group of people pushed together under the worst circumstances. They’ve become more than allies to each other and I have enjoyed this evolution.

The author’s writing is still sharp, exciting, and I still appreciate the dialogue being comfortable and contemporary.

I really like this series. It appeals to my love of science fiction and my fascination with humanity’s gloomy future. If you like this sort of thing, you will love this series!

P.S. It’s really difficult to review a book in the middle of a series but I hope I gave you enough to peak your interest.

Rating… A
Profile Image for Angie.
2,327 reviews228 followers
April 24, 2017
I received an ARC through NetGalley.

Quanta Rewind is another fast, fun, and exciting addition to this series! Quanta, Altair, and the other Shadow Ravens are bunkered up and trying to figure out their next move. They need to rescue their friends, which includes Tair's sister, but Quanta is having trouble seeing a future where that happens and they all survive. But time is running out, so Quanta and Company need to pull a plan together fast. Of course, this means trying out different things, learning along the way, and Quanta rewinding them when things go deadly wrong.

Almost anything that I say about Quanta Rewind is going to be a spoiler! Quanta has a very difficult mission in front of her. She needs to watch out for mistakes, make sure they correct them, and not die along the way so that she can start everyone over. Obviously her power isn't a 100% guarantee, because that would be boring, so of course things happen to make it seem like everything isn't going to be alright. I do wonder if this will be the final book? The ending did seem like a good place to end, but there's also still so much to be done in this dangerous world. I really enjoyed it either way, and would be satisfied if this was the end for Quanta and everyone.

Read more of my reviews at Pinkindle Reads & Reviews.
Profile Image for Book Gannet.
1,572 reviews18 followers
April 22, 2017
Ah, now this is better. The fourth Shadow Ravens book, and last of the Quanta trilogy, is every bit as fast-paced and thrilling as the first Quanta tale. I found the last one a little disappointing – not enough progress was made and Quanta struggled through most of the book – but this final Quanta-focused story brings it all back together in fine style, with a rescue mission, lots of time ghosts and rewinding, and danger at every turn.

Despite that, the beginning is a little slow to get going. Quanta and Tair are hiding out in the desert with a few of their friends. Well, I say friends, it’s an uneasy alliance at best between three rebels and three Red Helixes, all trying to work out how to survive in an ever-shrinking world as the evil Doctor Nagi slowly closes in on all the Shadow Ravens. But once news comes through that Nagi has taken their loved ones, there’s nothing that will stop Quanta, Tair and co from getting them back.

Which is where these books are at their best. Fast-paced, furious action, high-pressure planning and fierce determination to do what’s best, not just for the individual characters but for the whole world. Quanta is back on top form, using her powers to try and see a way clear in a desperate situation, yet even with her advantages, there are plenty of moments where it’s hard to know how things will go.

Tair also comes to the fore more this time around. He’s not only there to protect Quanta, he’s also desperate to rescue his sister Cassie, which gives both him and Quanta more chances to shine. They remain an incredible team, but they’re not quite as dependent on each other as before – and are much stronger for it.

As for the other characters, I loved seeing more of Devan and getting a glimpse of what she can do. It was great to have Knight and Cipher back as well, even if Cipher didn’t ever get much of a chance to show what she could do. There are also a few interesting and unexpected allies here and there, but outside of Quanta and Tair, and their four travelling companions, the focus of this book is pretty narrow. There’s a rescue mission and not a lot else, it just so happens that the mission might also end up changing the shape of the world.

In all, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Quanta’s tale has been confusing at times, frequently flat out fast and often thrilling, and this third book finishes off her arc in fine style. It may leave you a little breathless, but it won’t leave you too on edge as certain things come to an interesting end. However, while this might technically be the end of Quanta’s tale, it’s clear that the Shadow Ravens still have a lot of work to do. Hopefully this means more Devan in the future – I’ll certainly be keeping my fingers crossed.

(ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley.)
Profile Image for Tonja Drecker.
Author 3 books174 followers
April 22, 2017
With action pure, this book serves a supernatural talent punch into ever shifting outcomes with a tension that keeps the reader on the edge of the seat the whole way through.

Several of Quanta's friends have been captured, and the clock is ticking. Quanta must find a way with the rest of her group to free the captives from Doctor Nagi, but with them being held in the middle of the insanely tight security Alpha Citadel, even Quanta can't seem to find a future which guarantees any of them will survive.

I read the second book in this series but didn't get a chance to read the 1st or 3rd. Still, it wasn't too hard to get settled into book four--although I'd definitely not recommend it as a stand-alone.

Book 4 starts where the last one left off (I'm assuming). Quanta and her friends are right there where they feel most at home--hitting impossible odds as they prepare for the next mission. Quanta has grown as a character and feel much more at home with her powers. Although these are pretty well under control, she still makes mistakes which adds a nice human side to her. Her self-doubt despite everything gives her a lovely edge, while her heart of gold and determination to save her friends no matter what the cost to her make her easy to cheer for. She's girl power pure.

The romance holds well and shows a lot of maturity. Quanta sits tight with her hero, which makes for a nice cornerstone and allows other problems to remain at focus. The other characters slip in with their wit and snark to form a well-rounded group with all it's greatness and flaws. The band grows on one, and it's hard not to hope that all make it through.

Action stands on center stage through the entire book with only a few pauses for breath before diving right back in. Despite Quanta's abilities, there were many unexpected twists and turns, and it was hard to guess how things would work out. About half-way through the book, there was a sudden switch, which opened up a whole new layer to the plot and gave the story an extra, fresh breeze.

The ending wraps up well, rounding up all questions and creating a satisfying end, while leaving a door ajar, which could or may not lead to more.

Summed up, this was an exciting read which is sure to keep fans of Young Adult Science Fiction and Dystopian up to all hours of the night.

I received a free copy through Netgalley and wanted to leave my thoughts.
Profile Image for Jo.
1,448 reviews11 followers
April 23, 2017
Imagine this book as a car freewheeling downhill. Starts off slowly, but gradually increases speed until finally coming to a rest at the bottom. The pacing of this book is exactly like that. Add in liberal amounts of tension and you have this book.

The author has created a story fraught with suspense and action. I really felt thrust into the middle of the citadel with the crew, and whereas before we were dealing with confusion and instability, here we have desperation and a tangible sense of hopelessness.

For me, the quiet of the ending was perfect.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Profile Image for Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten).
1,601 reviews203 followers
April 25, 2017
Thank you to YA Bound Book Tours and author Lola Dodge for providing me with a copy of this in exchange for an honest review!

Find this review and more on my blog The Rest Is Still Unwritten!

Quanta Rewind is the fourth instalment in the Shadow Raven’s series, featuring Quanta and Altair for the third time around as they continue on their fight against Doctor Nagi and the Seligo in a fast paced, action filled and adrenaline pumping novel.

As more and more Red Helixes go missing or turn up dead, the Shadow Ravens find themselves having to take the fight to Doctor Nagi as he kidnaps those that are near and dear to them in an effort to lure them out of hiding. Breaking out of Alpha Citadel was one thing, but breaking in will be a new issue as Quanta, Tair and the other Shadow Ravens decide to launch a rescue mission to save their friends, and hoping to stop Doctor Nagi once and for all. With so many factors in play and all scenarios seeming to end in bloodshed, the Shadow Ravens are in for their most dangerous fight yet, and this time Quanta’s ability to rewind time may not be enough to save them….

In another fast paced and enjoyable read, Quanta and Tair take centre stage again in Quanta Rewind, going up against the controlling and overzealous Doctor Nagi in an effort to save those they love. Lola Dodge writes another quick and entertaining read with Quanta Rewind. Entertaining, endearing and exciting at times, Quanta Rewind is just a solid read.

I loved seeing Quanta and Tair join Ciper, Knight, Devon and Dex once more. This series is such a fun one to read. After the first novel featuring Ciper, we've had the pleasure of following Quanta and Altair for three who novels, but really all the characters are highly entertaining to follow.

The world of the Selgio is very intriguing. Those perfect and altered genetically individuals mixing with the underground worlds of rebels and tech savvy risk takers--it's got a lot of potential. Quanta Rewind ends really well but I still want to see so much more of this world. Devon and even Tair's sister Cassie would make such great heroines to follow and I can only hope to see more of the Shadow Ravens down the track!

Highly entertaining and action packed, Quanta Rewind is another great read in a fabulous series. Definitely recommend!
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Bobbie Stanley.
143 reviews5 followers
April 25, 2017
This has been the best month ever for me. I just love it when a series I already love gets a new volume! So you can rest assured that I already knew and loved all of these characters when I started and this installment didn't result in any less love. In fact, the more I watched the characters grow and learn, the more attached I became until I reached the point that I spent the last half of the book screaming out loud at them. I mean, how was I supposed to live if any of these fictional darlings died??

I have some mixed feelings about the way the action played out in this one. Don't worry, I'm not gonna give you any spoilers! First off, I loved how fast paced and action packed this storyline was. I never knew what to expect, even if Quanta did, and I love that! But the course of this story set the authors up to either continue or let that be an ending. And I hate that! Admittedly, the only reason I truly hate it is because I don't want this series to end! There are so many beautifully written and incredibly complex characters that I want to get to know! Heck, I'm not even done with the characters whose stories we've been working through so far! I want to know more about them and I want to know what happens in the world they've created! There's bound to be aftermath from this story and I so hope we get another book in this series soon! Basically, I'm an addict and I'm only too happy to admit it.
Profile Image for Nancy (The Avid Reader).
2,248 reviews94 followers
April 27, 2017
Quanta and Tair are back! YAY!

Tair's number one priority is to keep Quanta safe no matter what the cost to himself. He will always put her life ahead of his own but so will all of their friends because if Quanta dies so do they.

Quanta can see the future or possible futures and she not only sees one future she sees many futures for the same event. But Quanta can also rewind time as long as she is alive of course. If someone dies; Quanta just rewinds time.

But poor Tair has more to worry about right now than just Quanta. Dr. Nagi has kidnapped his sister Cass and has made certain demands and if they don’t care out these demands of his in a certain amount of time then… well let me just say it could be bad for Cass and Tair as well.

So now the whole team; Quanta, Cipher, Knight among others have teamed up to help Tair save his sister from the clutches of Dr. Nagi.

Can they save Cass in time? Will they all die this time? Can Quanta save them all? Can they save Quanta? Can they stop Dr. Nagi? Want to know pick up your copy of Quanta Rewind today and find out.

I have really and truly loved reading this trilogy and can’t wait to read more of this series. I hope to read more about Quanta, Tair, Cipher, Knight, Cass, the Reds and all their other friends too. I would like to know more about their powers and their world. I would also like to know more about Dr. Nagi’s research and how all the Reds came to be. What about Lady Eva and Dr. Nagi’s relationship? How did they meet? Who is Lady Eva? We know that she is the head of the Shadow Ravens but who is she really? How did she become the head of the Shadow Ravens? I would also like to know more about Lady Eva and Quanta’s life together before Dr. Nagi took Quanta.

If you love a good dystopian, science fiction book then you are going to love Quanta Rewind and all of the Shadow Ravens novels. I can’t wait to see what the authors has on the menu for the Shadow Ravens next.
Profile Image for Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski.
1,147 reviews13 followers
April 27, 2017
I need more!!!!!

Best Book of the series! I love Cipher and Quanta, Tair and Knight & the rest of the "Shadow Ravens" The adventure, the love, the friendships, the danger.....it's keeps you up all night to find out what happens next!
Profile Image for Arianna.
1,359 reviews6 followers
May 1, 2017
I received this ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
I've followed the Shadows Raven storyline since the beginning, so I've been so excited to read the end of Quanta's trilogy...
well, this book start very slow. Very, very slow. So slow that I've had to read a book or three in between.
At the half mark the pace speeds up (Thanks God!), and it is definitely better when our heroes enter Alpha Citadel. I definitely enjoyed the ending. So... endure the start and keep reading, my friends!
My vote: 3.5 stars
Displaying 1 - 30 of 30 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.